Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:06:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin Really End World Poverty?  (Read 10032 times)
chard lie

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:17:02 AM

I do not think so . Money is not lost, it will be passed from one person to another. And do you think those who have invested so long in this market will they be able to invest a loss? And the money they invested in the hole has moved into the hands of the poor? And that is impossible.
Sesiaw

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:46:22 AM

I'm sure bitcoin can overcome the poverty that exist in the world, because bitcoin results are so amazing, bitcoin is the world's number 1 digital currency and I think bitcoin in the future will be able to control the world.
Boromon

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:56:04 AM

Nothing can end world poverty. The gap between the rich and poor will forever be large. Because I dont found any connection with ending world poverty. Bitcoin is also a money and its not easy to earn bitcoins.
cross_over100

Activity: 121

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:17:38 AM

I think bitcoin can't end the world poverty but it help several communities who know how to work on it. Maybe if the whole country accepts the bitcoin maybe that is starting of the end of poverty.
Koolerin

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:22:34 AM

I think this is possible. The Internet has solved the problem of mismatched information. Perhaps Bitcoin can solve the problem of mismatched resources. People in poor areas can make money through mining
Owl129

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:23:39 AM

The world poverty can end in many ways if only people would understand everyone and help each other. People who are poor surely cannot afford to get internet connection. Internet connection is necessary to join bitcoin and thus earn money. For people who are poor they will spend their money wisely by buying their needs such as food.  The money they had was not enough to sustain their needs so i think they will not waste their money in investing somethinh they are not familiar about they would rather use that money for their needs than risk everything just to be rich. Surely most people who are poor doesn't have knowledge about cryptocurreny ,investment and stocks.

globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 02:28:33 AM

i think yes because the fiat currency is dominated by a very little percentage of people who control the world economy so here is the chance to invest in bitcoin and lead a good life

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
Cryptoproff

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:30:45 AM

I think that's not true because not all people knows the bitcoin and how can they learn the bitcoin if the people in poor province has no internet connection,computers or maybe electric connection.
Muwatti

Activity: 176

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:41:17 AM

It is difficult to think that bitcoin can solve world poverty because bitcoin is not the only solutiion to end world's biggest problem. I think bitcoin can help to reduce the global crisis with the use of bitcoin and blockchain technology. Bitcoin could really helps people to earn money that's why they can live in in a better life.

Bitcoin gives people more opportunities to wok without a full ttime job they can earn money inside their house as long as they can have abilities and skills to create good ideas that helps in this forum.
cyriljundos

Activity: 432

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:41:56 AM

let's say bitcoin will miss the difficulty here in the world because I am also from poor living because I know only the bitcoin of the situation for years of poverty

supermam

Activity: 209

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:44:56 AM

Itd not the responsibility of bitcoin to solve poverty in this world it's the responsibility of the government they are the one who find ways to solve it  but bitcoin contributes a little only the government must have a program to help people earn a living.
Froloff92

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:52:14 AM

It could be a good way for people to keep their money on a ledger that they can use to transfer it wherever they want. It could be a blessing for people without a bank account.
Raven91

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:08:54 AM

Can bitcoin really do anything to solve world poverty problem? Brian Singer certainly think so. He thinks that Bitcoin can bring minimum everyday earning for people more swiftly than any other economy system.

Is it possible?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/steveforbes/2015/04/02/how-bitcoin-will-end-world-poverty/
I don't think bitcoin is the answer to end the poverty yes this may help to have or gain money but the question is does this poor people can buy digital or high tech phones or gadgets that they may use to operate bitcoin? does this poor people can understand or speak english? can these poor people even know how to spell or read? yes some of them are well educated but what about the other who does not know anything how will they use cellulars or gadgets.
chrsjrcj

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:58:38 AM

To be honest, I do not quite understand exactly how it can help in this, but undoubtedly bitcoin has prerequisites to change the world economy!
Sampson7

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:37:41 AM

The short and only answer is no, bitcoin will not help to solve world poverty problem. Why? Because economical systems, regulations and laws are not the problem here. Humans are. People are so corrupt and flawed that they do not care about making this world a better place, they just care about themselves. That is why we will never have world without poverty, wars and terrorism. Bitcoin is nice tool but it is people who will be using it. That is the problem.
Bitcoin could really helps people to earn money that's why they can live in in a better life.

Bitcoin gives people more opportunities to wok without a full ttime job they can earn money inside their house as long as they can have abilities and skills to create good ideas that helps in this forum.
rambak

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

HPQ.IO - #1 Industrial ICO in Asia '2018

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:12:05 AM

I think not, Bitcoin was created to develop a more concise transcription easier and for long-term investment purposes.
If to end the world's poverty I do not think it can, unless someone arranges it like a government in every country and takes care of every bitcoin stream and distributes it to the poor in every country.
But we know all countries have not received Bitcoin as a means of payment transactions, there are only a few countries that accept.

HPQ.IO The #1 Industrial Commodity-Backed ICO in Asia '2018
INVEST IN A REAL INDUSTRY
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:26:56 AM

The main factor in poverty is human and educational resources, as we know that poor people usually have poor education and can not read much less use the internet, before making them rich then the first thing is to provide a good education.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 05:31:22 AM

Can bitcoin really do anything to solve world poverty problem? Brian Singer certainly think so. He thinks that Bitcoin can bring minimum everyday earning for people more swiftly than any other economy system.

Is it possible?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/steveforbes/2015/04/02/how-bitcoin-will-end-world-poverty/

no, why are you so bitcoin fixed, bitcoin is very limited

gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:36:13 AM

It's possible, but the bitcoin definition is a digital currency that can make life easy for us, like when doing financial transactions. One of the advantages of bitcoin also can be used to make an investment. So overall the bitcoin gives us the ease of getting jobs and income. Well that's what makes people think that bitcoin will make a miracle. In fact bitcoin has made many people previously on the path of poverty and then turned towards success and wealth.
Ambrosius

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:41:38 AM

So far everyone knows that bitcoin provides many benefits, even users can also provits from doing trading activities. There are also some people (or even many users) who rely heavily on bitcoin as their main income. But what if they get too complacent with bitcoin and forget about real life? if at any time bubbles occur, they are likely to become unemployed and even add to the list of poverty in the world.

MobileBridge Momentum Token Sale
▬  https://momentumtoken.io/  ▬
Revolutionising Marketing & Loyalty
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: