Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:54:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin Really End World Poverty?  (Read 10032 times)
P3

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:54:48 AM

It is conceivable if the predominant press and productions don't place fear in Bitcoin speculators, If just banks won't make you frightful on the grounds that they needed your cash in their managing an account framework so they could value you with superfluous expenses. It is conceivable in light of the fact that for each Bitcoin that a man contributes, its estimation builds the odds of getting out from obligations and money related hardships.
harimauagam

Activity: 410
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:50:54 AM

maybe it could be if poor people around the world know about bitcoin but few know about bitcoin, is it necessary to have bitcoin teachers in every country so poor people know around the world about bitcoin. Smiley
kalph22

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:48:18 AM

I will go with No, although a lot of people will be help by Bitcoin to relieve poverty in their life, but not all people. It's because people in the whole world are not all good in holding their Bitcoin, some are using their Bitcoin to gamble and lose it in instant. Some other use it wisely and hold it for a long time investment or invest in some legit projects.
kapoygyud

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:52:06 AM

I think yes bitcoin is the key to success, for now, i choose bitcoin versus my job in bitcoin have a possibility to become a millionaire in my job there's no possibility to become a millionaire that's why I choose bitcoin

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:53:29 AM

In my own opinion, No. Satoshi Nakamoto (The creator and founder of Bitcoin) didn't create Bitcoin for the purpose of ending the world poverty, it was made to be almost decentralized payment to prevent the government's eyes all the time. Poverty depends on people and the economy of a place. So Bitcoin clearly won't end world poverty.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:55:37 AM

I think yes bitcoin is the key to success, for now, i choose bitcoin versus my job in bitcoin have a possibility to become a millionaire in my job there's no possibility to become a millionaire that's why I choose bitcoin

I feel it has cause a massive wave among the rich and the so not rich, while the rich people didn't bother to get into bitcoins because they believed they're rich and didn't need it, it was the so not rich people who took good advantage of this and you can see many successful stories all over the net.
kyle999

Activity: 475

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:58:29 AM

yes bitcoin can withstand the difficulties here in the country because when you pay your profits especially here in the forum here a big bitcoin user sees as you need to do is raise the rank and join the campaign and you will earn it.
Fretcy

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:08:07 AM

Bitcoins have changed many people's lives who were struggling to find a job even after attaining good educational qualification, finding a job and landing a job is difficult due to cut throat competition in the market and every year many students are graduating which makes it difficult to survive in the market. This bitcoin and block chain technology has brought a change in the situation by helping people earn bitcoins in exchange of products and services offered world wide so this has the ability to eradicate poverty and unemployment issues from the world by giving all a chance to live freely with their own finances.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
knight20

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:14:11 AM

Actually even bitcoin has a supply of 50 million bitcoin its not enough. Poverty is a world problem, we always has a poverty. Bitcoin cant help the world poverty problem for a simple of that. Because not all people could access or could join bitcoin. If a people has a lack of education do you think they could earn bitcoin.
Marileno

Activity: 215
Merit: 101

✔ Crypto portfolio | ✔ Telegram/APP

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:16:26 AM

This makes no sense. In order to access bitcoin people need access to technology. The people who are affected by poverty do not have access to this technology.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:21:03 AM

In my own opinion, No. Satoshi Nakamoto (The creator and founder of Bitcoin) didn't create Bitcoin for the purpose of ending the world poverty, it was made to be almost decentralized payment to prevent the government's eyes all the time. Poverty depends on people and the economy of a place. So Bitcoin clearly won't end world poverty.

Indeed, I don't believed that Bitcoin will end the world poverty not even into a certain nation alone because not all people know how to use Bitcoin and some people are not interested to join the Bitcoin investments particularly to all nations that declared Bitcoin is illegal. How can we say a whole world if some of the nations will ban Bitcoin? If we say whole world it means all nations will unite to support Bitcoin but i think it is very impossible to happen because some nations have their own pride to keep and that is why they declared Bitcoin is illegal.
yvonnegalvan

Activity: 128

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:31:19 AM

Can bitcoin really do anything to solve world poverty problem? Brian Singer certainly think so. He thinks that Bitcoin can bring minimum everyday earning for people more swiftly than any other economy system.

Is it possible?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/steveforbes/2015/04/02/how-bitcoin-will-end-world-poverty/
Because of bitcoin there are many people that change their life, from poor they become rich, and it is because of bitcoin.  Bitcoin will not end world poverty but people can end poverty by working in bitcoin.
silent2

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:47:12 AM

50 to 50, those who really believe in bitcoin will become rich, or at least slightly hang their capital, all the others who hold the opinion that bitcoin is insignificant, will remain poor and will be offended to the whole world! I think that the correct interaction and disposal of bitcoin, will be the beginning of capital success!
nene14

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:11:58 PM

What a nice question.Well in my own based experience mybe a surely "NO", bec we can see all here are using internet how can a poor people afford to avail an internet if they in a poverty situation.How can they buy celfon and joining in bitcoin mining,like here in philippines most of the city here expirience poverty.Lack of education so how can they understand the work of bitcoin world..So, i think my answer is a big NO....
bornMercurial

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:15:45 PM

Can bitcoin really do anything to solve world poverty problem? Brian Singer certainly thinks so. He thinks that Bitcoin can bring minimum every day earning for people more swiftly than any other economic system.

Is it possible?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/steveforbes/2015/04/02/how-bitcoin-will-end-world-poverty/
Yes, of course, this is very possible. Bitcoin is very able to overcome and end world poverty. If someday Bitcoin is legalized across the country, surely almost everyone in the world knows and uses Bitcoin. Of course, this can help their economy. The less the poor are increasingly reducing the poverty of each country. Hopefully, this can come true someday.
miang

Activity: 196
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:26:36 PM

I think bitcoins can end poverty maybe in a country or maybe the whole world.But there are facts and things someone need to start using and earning bitcoin.First is computer setup or cellphone that can use internet,internet connection itself and alot of time.Which other peoples cannot avail but if government will help them get that things then it may be the end of poverty
Crash21

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:36:53 PM

Money is not coming for nothing and bitcoin is just a thing that people want to buy because of trust... You can help to poor people gaving them money from nothing.
Ethreyes

Activity: 175

www.daxico.com

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:53:41 PM

Honestly speaking Bitcoin is really helpful but this is not a solution to poverty...why because this problem is not the concern of bitcoin...
 We know that even there are a lots of possible solution to solve  poverty we end up nothing...it is because the government are always starting a plan again and again but without execution in reality.... We don't need to rely much to them instead we as a part of society we should be the one who will address this problem ... Not the Bitcoin..
GoldAura17

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:00:27 PM

It would be great to be like that. I think poverty is a phenomenon that bitcoin can not stop him from unfortunately.
mark1220

Activity: 151

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:10:06 PM

No because poverty is a economical problem may be bitcoin can help us earn a money but it cant end poverty many people cant afford internet connection other dont have gadgets the others dont know about bitcoin how it works and other country banning bitcoin thats why bitcoin cant end poverty.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: