Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:37:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people hate?  (Read 21409 times)
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 08:30:15 PM

There can be many reasons.
Personal clash
Professional clash
Jealousy

When someone starts believing that other is better then him or her and the process of hating begins and it can also lead to criminal offense. jealousy is the key to hating people as it is the most easiest thing to do.
wearepoor

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 05:57:04 AM

People "hate" what they do not understand. Hate is just another emotion that stems from fear and distrust. All it takes is a little bit of education to help make people more aware and less "hateful". Sometimes we hate on others because it can make us feel better about ourselves. We think that we don't have their flaws, we are better than them, when in reality we have flaws of our own are not any better.
gripflierGO

Activity: 533

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 07:10:44 PM

People "hate" what they do not understand. Hate is just another emotion that stems from fear and distrust. All it takes is a little bit of education to help make people more aware and less "hateful". Sometimes we hate on others because it can make us feel better about ourselves. We think that we don't have their flaws, we are better than them, when in reality we have flaws of our own are not any better.

Yeah people hate as it is the easiest thing to do on the earth. I don't understand why people hate?? People cannot digest the success of others which leads to hating people around them and I believe the greivances  can be solved with a mature and logical discussion
Benjig

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 08:08:00 PM

People hate because they don’t know any better and they don’t even attempt to learn about what they are talking about.
They are scared to hear that what their parents or teachers told them might not be the only side of the story.

Also we hate what we don’t know and are too busy worrying about ourselves instead of opening our eyes to new people and anything unknown.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 09:48:02 PM

People hate because they don’t know any better and they don’t even attempt to learn about what they are talking about.
They are scared to hear that what their parents or teachers told them might not be the only side of the story.

Also we hate what we don’t know and are too busy worrying about ourselves instead of opening our eyes to new people and anything unknown.

People hate the things they see inside themselves. They hide away their flaws and seek others' with vehemence in hopes of eradicating their fear of inadequacy with the purging of those they believe embody the traits they try to hide. Eventually the hate spreads and the reason is lost.
neoneros (OP)

I can draw your avatar!

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 08:21:51 AM

It is very hard to seek for your own flaws and not project the source of your missery onto others. I do it myself a lot, mostly towards the banks, in stead of working on a sollution I hold a grudge towards bankers and the likes, they have caused all of this misery, the source of the crisis. They might have had their part in it, but so did I, I have fallen for their scams, lend money. There are a lot of things I could blame myself for. There are a lot of things I could and would like to blame others for. We all fail to see that the sollution is to look for just that, the sollution. Not the blame. The source might be important to look at, but who is really to blame? Some things in life are not that easy to pinpoint a single source. The banks might have provided the ways to get us into a crisis, but we all took part in it, we 'tied the bacon onto the cat' (a dutch saying) We cannot blame the bankers for eating it.

We have to find sollutions, like Satoshi did. Set aside the hatred and look for a sollution, best off all a sollution withing your own reach. Something you can do yourself.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 12:24:46 PM

dank said it a long time ago. Hateful people start hate threads so that they can trick other people into thinking that simple disagreements among people is hate, or that simple evaluations of people by other people is hate, and they can stir up hate and strife among people this way.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
maheshmahi

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 02:12:02 PM

Hate the good and love the bad
neoneros (OP)

I can draw your avatar!

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 08:44:50 AM

Hate the good and love the bad

And lust for the ugly?

edric

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 06:13:39 PM

But why do we so easily succumb to feed the evil wolf? Why do we hate and feed it and react hatefull towards others?

because its easier to hate than to love, the idea of having a peacful and loving environment is just a fairy tale.

Well opposite of love is indifference and not hate is what I think.. Believe it or not hate is a passionate emotion. It's generally a result of some subconscious agenda.
Just saying Smiley

aahzmundus

Activity: 644

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 06:37:53 PM

People hate because they see someone more capable than them. People hate seeing someone more popular but having same or less capabilities than them. People hate cause of jealousy. People hate cause they aren't given attention as other guy is getting.

mearylll

Activity: 315

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 11:01:41 PM

People hate because they see someone more capable than them. People hate seeing someone more popular but having same or less capabilities than them. People hate cause of jealousy. People hate cause they aren't given attention as other guy is getting.

Yeah nobody want to enjoy the success of other whether it is friend or family and then the bitter comparison begins which ends in hatred. And once you have a feeling like "I am the Best" then that is the level of overconfidence that you are carrying with you and cannot digest the failure and starts hating others.
pureelite

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 11:14:12 PM

This is a wellknown story:

One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people.
He said, "My son, the battle is between two wolves inside us all"

"It is a terrible fight and it is between two wolves. One is evil - he is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego." He continued, "The other is good - he is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith. The same fight is going on inside you - and inside every other person, too."

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather, "Which wolf will win?"

The old Cherokee simply replied, "The one you feed".

http://www.psychologymatters.asia/article/65/the-story-of-the-two-wolves-managing-your-thoughts-feelings-and-actions.html

But why do we so easily succumb to feed the evil wolf? Why do we hate and feed it and react hatefull towards others?

Because it is easier to hate then to love. You have to be brave in order to love, because very few will love you back. On the other hand, hatred depends only on you, you couldn't care less if someone hates you back or not. It's simple. Altough, there is a saying that love is much closer to te human heart than hatred - let's see how that looks in real life.
TinEye

Activity: 639

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 06:34:47 PM

so you think that hating is related to envy? i don't think that , that kind of hating could not be called hating, that is just jealousy, envy ecc... real hating it's a whole different story, it is a strong sentiment, the antagonist of love, but you can say that others negative emotions can boot the hatred of one person, from my little experience the hatred comes from nervousness first

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
brendanjhwu

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 03:37:51 AM

Better thread than those two threads out there. Thank you!

It is simple: When you feed bad, you will have tendency to feed more. However, when you feed good, this question will hound you: "Why not feed a bit to bad?". If you answer it yes, you will feed it more and hence, you will be bad.

However, one day you will "pity yourself".

* By "you", it is not to OP or someone else. In general.

I will give you an example.

You got a lion cub and you feed it. When it grow and matures, it will eat you in most cases. Sometimes you will live and sometimes not. Be cautious what you are feeding. It is very hard to resist feeding bad but if you start feeding good, resisting power will increase and as a result, you won't go bad easily.

Don't get yourself eaten by bad.

I agree with you, human nature does make us take kindness for weakness. Sickening, but it's the world we live in. Some can control it, most can't.
Mehek

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 12:50:12 PM

because its easier to hate than to love, the idea of having a peacful and loving environment is just a fairy tale.

'easier'. We humans always choose comfort, laziness and make decisions suiting our convenience. It has always been like this, probbaly always will be. Hating or in better words, negativity is easy. Who'd give their neighbor a smile every morning than a middle finger if he is a cunt to you?
Miracal

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 01:52:03 PM

We hate. We love.

We are over-the-top emotional creatures. Unless we evolve into Vulcans, emotions will rule.

We have that mind power to control our emotions and stay in total discipline, rule our mind on not vice versa. However, it is a very tough journey to make. Monks have always stayed in total control of their mind and their body, made wise decisions and maintained a disciplined mind. And I've never heard a monk 'hating' even his enemies.
dblink

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 05:33:53 PM

It is not a fairy tale, if anyone wants to create peaceful and loving environment, he/she must start from their own self, let's show the kindness and faith to others with clear intention and heart, definitely it will have very fruitful result, Truth always win, but it should not contain any selfishness or greediness.

greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 06:45:41 PM

*snip*
I believe environment is a deciding factor.
 *snip*

Environment is indeed an important factor that affects every individual. I think we generalise and say that it is easier to feed the evil wolf because we believe that the world has become a cruel place, and maybe lost our faith in humanity. If we continue to think on these lines, we'll soon forget that the good wolf exists too, because we might become so used to feeding the evil wolf ourselves, as well as watching the people around us become negative and feeding their evil wolves. 
neoneros (OP)

I can draw your avatar!

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 12:26:15 PM

If you grow up in an environment where everybody around you has fed the evil wolf, fearmongering and poisoning your mind. You grow up believing what you believe is the good thing, thus feeding it further not aware it is the evil wolf you are feeding. With this in mind, you should always question everything in life, from the basis of your believes and the surroundings you grew up in. Question the intentions of your parents, grandparents and everyone before them. Do not blindly follow where you are brought to by those who love you, because they too might have been blind and been feeding the wrong wolf.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: