Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:20:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people hate?  (Read 21409 times)
Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 01:35:57 AM

Every one of us have our own desires, fantasies, and interest in power. Although most of us tend to just set that aside for the idea of a peaceful life and contentment if those things just bring conflict. However, some are desperate enough to the point of hurting people or hold a grudge on them and develop hatred towards the person that hinders them from getting their desires. It is somehow human nature to feel hatred but it is up to us if we give in to it; If we feed it or try to go on with that path or change course.

popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 02:06:35 AM

Every one of us have our own desires, fantasies, and interest in power. Although most of us tend to just set that aside for the idea of a peaceful life and contentment if those things just bring conflict. However, some are desperate enough to the point of hurting people or hold a grudge on them and develop hatred towards the person that hinders them from getting their desires. It is somehow human nature to feel hatred but it is up to us if we give in to it; If we feed it or try to go on with that path or change course.
And what page of the bible did you pop up from?.

I thinks BOMBING people with planes is hate don't you?

So imagine the people on the ground you just bombed will they love you OR hate you?..

So now invite them to live amongst your peoples who are bombing them   what will they want to do?.

So now imagine they do do things to the people who bomb them what will the people who bombed
them in the first place want to do back?..

So now they say no it's not about them bombing us they hate our way of life
NO SHIT have you seen the fucking changes in some of the UK TOWNS and CITIES..

They hate our way of life  Roll Eyes  you invited them in to CHANGE IT ..THAT'S FUCKING WHY Angry Angry

So they invite nation who they bomb and then say it's as nothing to do with why MUSLIMS hate us
they hate our way of life Cheesy Cheesy..

You stupid people THEY hate our way of life and the fact we bomb them
YOU THICK BACKWARD SNOOTY DOZY FUCKERS..

But 1 day it will backfire and the POLITICIANS who thinks they can gets away with this
WILL BE HANGING FROM lampposts..

Oh and to the police the politicians made all this happen then throw you on the front line to deal with it all       VERY nice of the politicians wouldn't you say?..

But believe me POLICE if civil war breaks out MILLIONS will die and you be the FIRST..
and all because these GREEDY FUCKERS ..

You know what i am talking about      So if Civil war I expect you to join us in the fight for your country BACK..

Oh don't worry the ARMY sorted loads of friends family who are and was once in the ARMY Wink..

They undercut everything to line snooty bastards pockets
and then have you take the blame..
And you will protect these peoples will you?..Then you die like us all IN WAR..

LAW and ORDER Cheesy Cheesy..

Point 1

Investigate some POLITICIANS over FRAUD and JAIL them  Wink
Because at the MOMENT the people don't give to fucks about the police
OR even a MONSTER from another planet..
All they care for is MONIES ..

The POLITICIANS have become MONEY ZOMBIES ..
And they don't care for you the policeman or army man THEY DON'T CARE
You are a PAWN on a board to line there own pockets and you high up BOSS of police
Who they will give backhanders TO..

Well that's how they do it they pay the TOP people in the government companies
to do what they want them too..

Top ranking army boss GETS BACK HANDERS..

So when will someone walk in the OFFICE and KNOCK THE FUCKERS OUT Cheesy Cheesy..

Say your no general your an ASS HOLE .

Make sure you got the EVIDENCE before you go in..
Freyya08

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 10:00:12 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2017, 10:15:12 AM by Freyya08

For me hate is a natural reaction for us human beings. If something doesnt meet up our expections we tend to create anger and that sometimes can be the reason for us to hate. Sometimes jealousy, enviousness,selfishness can lead us to hatred. But its up to us how can we manage ourselves or control our emotions about how we feel.

kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 10:37:10 AM

For me hate is a natural reaction for us human beings. If something doesnt meet up our expections we tend to create anger and that sometimes can be the reason for us to hate. Sometimes jealousy, enviousness,selfishness can lead us to hatred. But its up to us how can we manage ourselves or control our emotions about how we feel.
Well explained...
Hate is a built-in character of every human being, but those people are well educated and wise they can control this evil type of activity, definitely it should e prohibited. Only love should be the main behavior for human being, if we can maintain our life without hate or lie then our life would be very meaningful...
Franky00

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 10:38:09 AM

Hatred is a natural feature of a person, but it's bad because it destroys us from within. It is necessary to get rid of this feeling and cultivate love.

flekkelek

Activity: 644
Merit: 274

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 10:44:28 AM

Hatred is a natural feature of a person, but it's bad because it destroys us from within. It is necessary to get rid of this feeling and cultivate love.
I would call it an instinct.
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 11:11:29 AM

This is a wellknown story:

One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people.
He said, "My son, the battle is between two wolves inside us all"

"It is a terrible fight and it is between two wolves. One is evil - he is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego." He continued, "The other is good - he is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith. The same fight is going on inside you - and inside every other person, too."

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather, "Which wolf will win?"

The old Cherokee simply replied, "The one you feed".

http://www.psychologymatters.asia/article/65/the-story-of-the-two-wolves-managing-your-thoughts-feelings-and-actions.html

But why do we so easily succumb to feed the evil wolf? Why do we hate and feed it and react hatefull towards others?
i truly understand with this,two wolves fight inside our self,and as written,on as evli and another one as angel or godness,and the one who win that the one you feed,and i got it,but how we can indicate that we feeding that wolve? does we always feel anger or always feeling bad,that mean we feed evil side?or it depend on our situation?
freeyourmind

Activity: 364
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:35:20 PM

Perfect and very precise point of you (y)

Depends who we are surrounded by.  If we're around people that haven't reconciled their own personal issues and often have an outlet of anger (aggression), then I'd think there's a much higher likelihood that we'll end up with a similar reaction.  But if we're around people that take a different approach to difficult situations, having an aggressive reaction will seem out of place.  It'll be hard to fit in.

Those that go towards understanding the cause or source of their anger, can eventually have a different type of reaction than simply expressing it repeatedly with no solution and negatively impacting those around us.
wolfracer

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:51:39 PM

Hate can be the most powerfull motivation for someone, but regardles of that people usually hate each other for jelousy or the negation that they can´t be the person they hate.

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 08:59:58 PM

This is a wellknown story:

One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people.
He said, "My son, the battle is between two wolves inside us all"

"It is a terrible fight and it is between two wolves. One is evil - he is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego." He continued, "The other is good - he is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith. The same fight is going on inside you - and inside every other person, too."

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather, "Which wolf will win?"

The old Cherokee simply replied, "The one you feed".

http://www.psychologymatters.asia/article/65/the-story-of-the-two-wolves-managing-your-thoughts-feelings-and-actions.html

But why do we so easily succumb to feed the evil wolf? Why do we hate and feed it and react hatefull towards others?

First time I have to read this story and it really moved me, specially when the boy asked who will win the fight and the old cherokee replied, the one you feed.  Indeed it is very true.  We feel empty, bitter, regretful, worried because we always think that way.  We always think of negative side that is why we feel that way.  From now on I will feed the good in me.  Thanks to the story.  Really inspire and really love it.
Elcapsono

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:02:07 PM

Hate can be the most powerfull motivation for someone, but regardles of that people usually hate each other for jelousy or the negation that they can´t be the person they hate.
The essence of man is that he is capable of various kinds of emotions, including both good and bad deeds. Therefore, proceeding from these possibilities of human relations, each one is individually capable of one or another feeling, including hatred.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 12:41:11 AM

Because of shit faces like this..

I hate this MAN so much i hope he gets RUN OVER Grin

You made me VOMIT when i watched this and i thinks the British people THE TRUE BRITS
vomited too..

Muslim Terrorism: Piers Morgan vs. Tommy Robinson [Part 1] - YouTube
Video for tony robinson and piers morgan▶ 4:57
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek1T9tDtNtM

Muslim Terrorism: Piers Morgan vs. Tommy Robinson [Part 2] - YouTube
Video for Muslim Terrorism: Piers Morgan vs. Tommy Robinson [Part 2]▶ 4:53
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1zNnRiyNb0

Muslim Terrorism: Piers Morgan vs. Tommy Robinson [Part 3] - YouTube
Video for Muslim Terrorism: Piers Morgan vs. Tommy Robinson [Part 2]▶ 4:31
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25Fki2zD2vE

Muslim Terrorism: Piers Morgan vs. Tommy Robinson [Part 4] - YouTube
Video for Muslim Terrorism: Piers Morgan vs. Tommy Robinson [Part 2]▶ 4:40
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unCjGjzkWJc
1 day ago - Uploaded by AnimalsThatSwim

TO ITV...You are a disgrace to your NATION and i will never watch your SHITTY show ever again..
And tell Susanna Victoria Reid  THAT SHE IS ONE UGLY CUNT Wink..
No not on the outside BUT on the inside she is UGLY..

YOU BOTH need stringing up on lamppost for the treachery ..
THE MONEY you can smell it all around you ..

You DIRTY MONEY GRABBING treacherous scum of the EARTH..

I will try and avoid your to faces when i switch on the TV because i will TV RAGE yes bit like
road rage ..So i will be spitting my dinner at the TV if i see your faces so i will avoid your faces from NOW ON..

Well good food in my mouth saves wasting it on a pair of SHIT FACES like you 2 Wink..

Piers Morgan is the most hated man in the UK and the USA because even they booted him out
for being a TWAT..A payed Twat ..

Sorry but you can see why we hate him so much..OH and the yanks
He tried to butt in and wanted the USA to ban guns
When it had nothing to do with him..

HE is an elites BUM LICK ..No he sucks the shit though..
Most would lick the shit of these ELITES he SUCKS IT..TWAT he is..

Sorry but i am so pissed at this RAT..
DIE you shit..

Love!

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 01:29:16 AM

People who hate have not yet gotten to the point where they get physically drained by that emotion. I have. Hating makes me tired. The types of people I used to feel hatred towards, I now feel pity for.

Besides, it's easier to forgive someone you pity.
Quietman

Activity: 292

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 01:37:56 AM

People hate because of the sinful nature of human. They chooses to be overpowered by these sinful desires. Mostly, people are envious and jealous of other people's success. Some are so greedy in power and money. That in order to get reach, they will choose to sin rather than love. If only all of us follows the great commandment which is to love God and to love others, it will be a better place for us to live.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 01:38:25 AM

People who hate have not yet gotten to the point where they get physically drained by that emotion. I have. Hating makes me tired. The types of people I used to feel hatred towards, I now feel pity for.

Besides, it's easier to forgive someone you pity.

Hating doesn't make me tired. Sometimes the things I do are out of pure hate and that's when I do things the best, from hate and just from that that I want to be the better from that/those/who I hate. Of course it's easier, but is it better?

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
iron talon

Activity: 118

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 01:38:46 AM

Hate is a strong motivation, this is true but the question is why and how are we engaged with hate since our childhoods. This should be understood to make a further comment.
blueangel01

Activity: 406

Hello! Send me a message.

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 02:05:02 AM

Why do we hate? My primary answers would be JEALOUSY and PRIDE. We always want to be the cherry on the top. Best the among the rest. We don't want seeing other people get all the praises. And because of these greediness, we hate and try to pull people down. That's where crab mentality takes in. We pull other people down for us to climb up.

the conclusion is we wont be able to grow and advance in life

Msg me if you want me to put anything here.
danfos88

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 09:23:37 PM

People hate each other in a completely natural way, depending on how satisfied or dissatisfied they are with their lives and themselves. People can be hated for purely objective reasons, and for purely subjective reasons, which reflect our vision of this or that person and people as a whole
bombard1

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 09:26:25 PM

Even if there is a person who has never felt extreme hatred of his life, he should just go down the metro or walk through the streets to see unhappy people of all kinds and kinds. Of course, a great amount of sadness and sadness could not be ignored by scientists who for many years have been finding out what exactly makes people unhappy.
ifeoluwa

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 09:55:51 AM

Some people hate because they are insecure, also as a result of surpressed anger
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: