Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:11:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people hate?  (Read 21409 times)
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:43:51 AM

Nobody is born with hatred.  It's through repeated mistreatment which hatred arises, or at the very least the perception of mistreatment.  It's the natural response towards detriments to one's own existence; I hate these flies that always buzz right by my fucking ear when I'm trying to concentrate, I hate all the traffic on the road when I'm trying to get home from a long day, I hate it when people lie to me esp. when I know they're lying to me, I hate it when I stub my toe.  I could explain why I feel the way I do about these things--and the list is quite extensive--but it should be evident as to how these things can be a detriment to my existence, even if only marginally.

I think the allegory of the two wolves is a very two-dimensional understanding of relationship ethics.  You are going to experience a wide range of emotions in your life and they are all there to help direct your behavior towards something productive for yourself, assuming you don't try to discard them under the false pretense that certain emotions are always inappropriate to hold.  If you hate something, you would do better to understand why you hate, rather than throwing the emotion away under the pretense that it's replacing another emotion you could be having.  Through understanding the hatred, you learn more about yourself and your own needs, you better understand what you want out of this life.  Hatred repels you and love attracts you: both are necessary to guide your behavior, two faces of a coin.

SpearTackle

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:58:24 PM

I have been aloof to someone right now, but it doesn’t mean I hate her. I distant myself, for her to realized my worth. People hate maybe because of insecurities, a person is not contented with his life if he is full of hatred.  He is not happy, and he always think how hateful he is to someone, and stress himself to hatred.
Battle1doom

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:27:29 PM

I have been aloof to someone right now, but it doesn’t mean I hate her. I distant myself, for her to realized my worth. People hate maybe because of insecurities, a person is not contented with his life if he is full of hatred.  He is not happy, and he always think how hateful he is to someone, and stress himself to hatred.
People usually hate because of ignorance.
TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:08:05 AM

This is a wellknown story:

One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people.
He said, "My son, the battle is between two wolves inside us all"

"It is a terrible fight and it is between two wolves. One is evil - he is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego." He continued, "The other is good - he is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith. The same fight is going on inside you - and inside every other person, too."

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather, "Which wolf will win?"

The old Cherokee simply replied, "The one you feed".

http://www.psychologymatters.asia/article/65/the-story-of-the-two-wolves-managing-your-thoughts-feelings-and-actions.html

But why do we so easily succumb to feed the evil wolf? Why do we hate and feed it and react hatefull towards others?

Because some people are weak when it comes to their emotions. They easily get carried away when there is something terrible happen to them and look at it like they are only one who experience worse things in life.
jheke07

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:06:24 PM

People hate because they hurt. Too much expectations leads to disappointment. Everytime you disappointed you get hurt, then you will get mad. So to lessen the hate, lessen you expectation.
nataxa093

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:19:38 PM

People hate because they hurt. Too much expectations leads to disappointment. Everytime you disappointed you get hurt, then you will get mad. So to lessen the hate, lessen you expectation.

People are hurt by the fact that they expect a lot from life and from other people. But you need to rely only on yourself. And then your life will leave disappointment and hatred.
These are very bad and destructive emotions

Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 10:37:15 PM

People nowadays are to noisy which is they hating each other the one of the reason is the reilgion if your religion is different then don't hate each other we have our own belief second is when you were black people always don't want to join with black people because of racistsm third one is disapointement people always expect.
KroFly

Activity: 243

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 12:32:32 PM

Hatred is a bad quality that every person can manifest under certain circumstances, but it destroys us from within and needs to work on his spiritual development in order not to allow hatred to swallow himself up.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:21:55 PM

Fear and Insecurity are triggers fro hate. When you are told you are losing something or have lost something then finding a scapegoat and blaming others is an easy way to deal with it. Not that I agree that this should be the way to respond to a crisis. Brainwashing and greedy politicians with Agendas also help to create the herd mentality which increases hate to the nth degree as a collective. Look at what hatred totalitarian dictators create and spew.

I agree their are many reason why people hate other people depends on what they did to that person, Even a person can hate on things that he or she dislike about, and it also expressed your characteristics in doing something. I think hate is envy on other person's life, is the way they compare theirs lives to others on their outcome.
Achargeturry78

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

Just follow the rules

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:12:13 PM

Fear and Insecurity are triggers fro hate. When you are told you are losing something or have lost something then finding a scapegoat and blaming others is an easy way to deal with it. Not that I agree that this should be the way to respond to a crisis. Brainwashing and greedy politicians with Agendas also help to create the herd mentality which increases hate to the nth degree as a collective. Look at what hatred totalitarian dictators create and spew.

I agree their are many reason why people hate other people depends on what they did to that person, Even a person can hate on things that he or she dislike about, and it also expressed your characteristics in doing something. I think hate is envy on other person's life, is the way they compare theirs lives to others on their outcome.
That's true. Envy is really one of the reasons why people hate. There is no sense of contentment when you feel envy. Someone might say bad things to the person they envy. We have to just be contented and grateful for the things that we have because it is all that God has given us. We can ask for more but do not expect to get it in an instant because we should work hard for it.
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:35:09 AM

Hatred is a bad quality that every person can manifest under certain circumstances, but it destroys us from within and needs to work on his spiritual development in order not to allow hatred to swallow himself up.

And it's already embedded in us as humans. We can't avoid learning about hate. It's one of the raw emotions that's born with man. We can try to control what we do instead when we feel hate. Hate brings about a lot of pain in this world. It's evident that most of the negative things happening right now are from people hating one another.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
tsinelas

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:53:58 AM

most hating come from nervousness, and nervousness come from problem related to the brain health, many understimate that, the brain need continuos vitamin and mineral, good food to stay well

you noticed that someone is more restless(and in the end it will result in hating many more thing and hating much easy)when he is  tired and fatigued?

good food and good rest are essential
people hate because it is against what they want. when they don't get what they think they deserve.
they hate because they only see the bad side of things

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
deejhay

Activity: 119

for future

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:07:08 AM

because everything that exist in this world is the food of evil wolf.
When somebody have something that you dont, you want it and hate somebody because of that even if we dont admit it. Thats the reality and the only way you could lessen the food for evil is by giving up what exist in world which everybody cant do.

maciak

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:30:57 PM

Hate is a weakness. Only strong people can forgive and love even enemies.
sukiho

Activity: 514
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:04:22 PM

Hate is normal feeling for human, the problem is how you treat your hates, use your hate feeling as education to getting to know yourself better, increase your tolerance limit and becomes better person.
Drewmendoza

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:26:31 AM

This is a wellknown story:

One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people.
He said, "My son, the battle is between two wolves inside us all"

"It is a terrible fight and it is between two wolves. One is evil - he is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego." He continued, "The other is good - he is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith. The same fight is going on inside you - and inside every other person, too."

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather, "Which wolf will win?"

The old Cherokee simply replied, "The one you feed".

http://www.psychologymatters.asia/article/65/the-story-of-the-two-wolves-managing-your-thoughts-feelings-and-actions.html

But why do we so easily succumb to feed the evil wolf? Why do we hate and feed it and react hatefull towards others?
I think that is hated only by wicked people. Reason of it to find it is difficult, probably they had what - that problems in childhood. It is sincerely sorry me such people, they are very unhappy.

Childhood upbringing can have a major effect. I am not denying that. But there are other factors as well, such as the level of education, past experiences with different people, intelligence level, interaction with different people.etc.

This is the first time i've encountered that story and its a very good one that can pretty much sums up how we should be with others and wih our emotions. Its normal for us to hate but how we act on that hate is what would differentiate better people from weak people.

because of their atittude. Sometimes we dont understand the atittude of some people. We have different wants in this world and we have different atittude.. But sometimes people bullying other because they dont understand the way they be..
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 12:27:39 PM

People Hate because they chose to be hated or to hate somebody. It is also because They feel unloved or by the means of their Past story, in some instances they get bullied or they are in a broken family that's what i really think the most cause of the question why do people Hate.
PetarPan

Activity: 280

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:37:59 PM

Because people are taught to hate.. Unfortunately in most cases of situtation in society...
Arahara0230

Activity: 200

SWISSBORG- THE NEW ERA OF CRYPTO WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:09:14 PM

People hate because  of self pity and  envy, they  hate because  they keep comparing  themselves on what they have and who they are. They hate because they envy on what others have achieved.

Battle1doom

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:51:46 PM

People hate because  of self pity and  envy, they  hate because  they keep comparing  themselves on what they have and who they are. They hate because they envy on what others have achieved.

That's about right, I agree fully.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: