Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 09:28:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MoneyPot.com :: The bitcoin gambling wallet  (Read 77055 times)
Dennis7777

Activity: 640
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 01:27:37 AM

seems like moneypot has taken a big hit on these few days. hope it can gain back up over the weekend.

Investor profit was +138 btc last time I checked it (maybe 4 or 5 days ago), and it is now +134 btc. I would not call that change a big hit lol. Cheesy

dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 01:38:42 AM

seems like moneypot has taken a big hit on these few days. hope it can gain back up over the weekend.

Investor profit was +138 btc last time I checked it (maybe 4 or 5 days ago), and it is now +134 btc. I would not call that change a big hit lol. Cheesy

Beware. I invested for the first time yesterday.

It's all down hill from here... Wink

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 11:56:00 AM

Beware. I invested for the first time yesterday.

It's all down hill from here... Wink

That explains it! Haven't been checking but every few days and logging results. Noticed investor profit was up 8-10 BTC but my personal profit was down 3-5% over the past few days.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 02:35:09 PM

Moneypot investing seems to be a really good choice with the multitude of games that are offered. Ill most likely throw some coin at it also
bitcoinprofit

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 02:38:15 PM

Moneypot investing seems to be a really good choice with the multitude of games that are offered. Ill most likely throw some coin at it also

yea i just saw this where you thinking mate
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 03:33:16 PM

I think thats why decreasing our bitcoin in money pot its because moneypot infected in bitcoin price. but now i see that the bitcoin price is going down... we wait for 3 days if our investing bitcoin in money still decreasing...
dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 04:41:36 PM

I think thats why decreasing our bitcoin in money pot its because moneypot infected in bitcoin price. but now i see that the bitcoin price is going down... we wait for 3 days if our investing bitcoin in money still decreasing...

I doubt there is any correlation between investment profit and Bitcoin price. But I'm not very clear on what it is you're trying to say.

I invested 1 BTC 2 days ago, and another 0.37 yesterday, and now I have:

1,376,658.71 bits

That's a profit of 0.486% in 2 days.

>>> (1376658.71 - 1.37e6) * 100 / 1.37e6

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
JackpotRacer
Legendary

Merit: 1014

All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 08:33:12 PM

hello all and especially the Moneypot Investors

we are opening our 3rd moneypot game app and offering a pre-opening " No Chance to lose Contest"
yes you can only win and you can't lose even one Satoshi.

we thought that it would be nice if some Investors would also participate and if you like it you could advertise our app and if you don't like it you don't need to advertise it.

just for info it is not a bug finder contest. it is for fun and introducing the new game app and it was very difficult for us to put the contest rules on paper.

the game app will be opened only after the contest ends. all participants will get shortly before the start the login credentials. the contest will start with a minimum of 10 registered user

here is the link to the main thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1232514.msg12834483#msg12834483

here is the link to the "No Chance to lose Contest"
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1232511.msg12834468#msg12834468

thank you for reading and I apologize for my bad english Smiley

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5474047.0
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 08:46:03 PM

we are opening our 3rd moneypot game app and offering a pre-opening " No Chance to lose Contest"

we thought that it would be nice if some Investors would also participate and if you like it you could advertise our app and if you don't like it you don't need to advertise it.

just for info it is not a bug finder contest. it is for fun and introducing the new game app and it was very difficult for us to put the contest rules on paper.

the game app will be opened only after the contest ends. all participants will get shortly before the start the login credentials. the contest will start with a minimum of 10 registered user

Interesting game/contest! How does the house edge work with this? Also, there's a typo: you say players must deposit 5k bits, but at the end you also say you need 10k bits.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 09:13:37 PM

Interesting game/contest! How does the house edge work with this? Also, there's a typo: you say players must deposit 5k bits, but at the end you also say you need 10k bits.

hello

thank you for the question and posting.

HE is rake of 1%

I would appreciate it if you could point me to the typo so I can correct it. the initial deposit for the contest is 5k bits and in case the user will lose it he will get full refund.
the other 5k bits (and yes together it is 10k bits) are used as a guarantee that the user who registered for the contest will participate.
as soon as 10 users registered we will pm all and ask to deposit 5k bits with JackpotRacer or any other trusted member if the users insist on it.
after we get 5k bits from the 10 registered user we are sure that we have 10 real contestants. now they need to deposit another 5k bits to start wagering. after they started wagering we will send to all the 5k bits guarantee back.

we don't want that 10 user will register and we open the contest and then we will have only 5 or 6 real wagering participants. I hope you understand my point.

we want to be sure that the contest we will have minimum 10 true participants and not some fake
registrations.

if I did express it the wrong way in thread I will correct.

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
StratusOakmont

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 09:15:49 PM

A nice and fair site to gamble on money..  Grin

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 09:26:00 PM

hello

HE is rake of 1%

I would appreciate it if you could point me to the typo so I can correct it. the initial deposit for the contest is 5k bits and in case the user will lose it he will get full refund.
the other 5k bits (and yes together it is 10k bits) are used as a guarantee that the user who registered for the contest will participate.
as soon as 10 users registered we will pm all and ask to deposit 5k bits with JackpotRacer or any other trusted member if the users insist on it.
after we get 5k bits from the 10 registered user we are sure that we have 10 real contestants. now they need to deposit another 5k bits to start wagering. after they started wagering we will send to all the 5k bits guarantee back.

we don't want that 10 user will register and we open the contest and then we will have only 5 or 6 real wagering participants. I hope you understand my point.

we want to be sure that the contest we will have minimum 10 true participants and not some fake
registrations.

Ahhh, I get it now. So the first 5k is like a placeholder fee that's returned.

JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 09:36:16 PM

hello

HE is rake of 1%

registrations.

Ahhh, I get it now. So the first 5k is like a placeholder fee that's returned.

exactly! and the other 5k bits (initial deposit for the contest) are also refunded in case a participant will lose it. therefore the name "no chance to lose contest"

at the end of the contest:
user can win 1st or 2nd prize or has profit and can keep it or will lose the 5k bits and get the refund

thank you

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
Sir_lagsalot

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 01:19:32 AM

Moneypot is a great system. One recommendation is to be able to change the default currencies, like from bits to satoshi/BTC.
KnightTrader

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 06:48:04 PM

A little bit of off topic what came to my mind from other topic there.

By my opinion small house edge can be also good for investors, not only because it attract players from other than moneypot sites, but also because it cuts down commission to site operators who use small house edge.

Just a note.
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 06:55:23 PM

By my opinion small house edge can be also good for investors, not only because it attract players from other than moneypot sites, but also because it cuts down commission to site operators who use small house edge.

Just a note.

hmmm if it cuts down site operator commission it will cut down also investors commission or what did I miss?

thank you

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
KnightTrader

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 07:03:09 PM

Just a note.

hmmm if it cuts down site operator commission it will cut down also investors commission or what did I miss?

thank you

Commission is same to site operator even so player win or lose bet and it is payed of bankroll by what I know.
dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 07:37:17 PM

Commission is same to site operator even so player win or lose bet and it is payed of bankroll by what I know.

Did the commission structure change again recently?

Last I heard, MP took 5% of the house edge from each bet, but according to the FAQ MP takes 10% of net profits. I don't remember reading about another change. Maybe the FAQ is wrong?

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 07:41:00 PM

I used moneypot in the past and was performing good.
It did the job what i was looking for, deposited and withdrawed money from it.
Haven't used it for gambling ever, the commision was the tx fee nothing more or less.
KnightTrader

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 08:04:29 PM

Did the commission structure change again recently?

Last I heard, MP took 5% of the house edge from each bet, but according to the FAQ MP takes 10% of net profits. I don't remember reading about another change. Maybe the FAQ is wrong?

By what I have looked from statistics from 1-2 weeks ago that 5% of the house edge maybe looks like correct.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: