Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:15:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BF and BTCT] Gamma SatoshiDICE Pass Through  (Read 34734 times)
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 06:29:18 PM

Welcome to my ignore list.
//DeaDTerra

No problem with that.
As long as my shares are correctly allocated. Otherwise -> Scammer tag.

Apparently DeaDTerra is more inclined issuing new shares to maximize his profit than caring about his duties regarding his original shareholders.
I can sell of your shares and take you off the share holders list.
I will fully reimburse you with the current MPEX price per share.
Then you can go and find yourself a new broker, are you okay with that deal?
//DeaDTerra

Yes that's all I want.

Send refund to: 15JreEvSPQqCG4V89sxnWyRG9d5pE3v3CY

I think I already PM'd you my email for verification - if not please request again. Thank you.

Bitcoins sent and you are off the list of share holders.
//DeaDTerra
IIOII
Legendary

Activity: 1153
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 06:34:26 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2013, 07:02:37 PM by IIOII

Received. Thank you.

(Never mind the missing dividend.)
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2013, 04:18:02 PM

The dividend has been paid on BTCT,
Anyone who claims later on and choses BTCT please contact me for your dividend.
I am now issueing more shares on BTCT.
//DeaDTerra
Carnth

Activity: 634
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2013, 05:30:35 PM

Thanks. I got mine.
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
January 15, 2013, 07:51:55 PM

Thanks. I got mine.

I think that normally goes "fuck you, I got mine".

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
phelix
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1020

View Profile
January 30, 2013, 08:40:20 AM

How many shares will there be available on bitfunder and on btctc ?
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2013, 11:26:47 AM

If you are looking for big amounts of shares then contact me and I can setup bigger walls.
The thing is that I don't want to put up to big walls in case the price goes up again, because then I have to pay the difference out of my own pocket.
//DeaDTerra
phelix
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1020

View Profile
January 30, 2013, 03:58:38 PM

If you are looking for big amounts of shares then contact me and I can setup bigger walls.
The thing is that I don't want to put up to big walls in case the price goes up again, because then I have to pay the difference out of my own pocket.
//DeaDTerra
not currently, I am only wondering if one of them will go boink because there are much more shares on the other one.
Fizzgig

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2013, 03:12:14 AM

On MPEx there are 10,000,000 shares. All shares on platforms other than MPEx are derivatives of the MPEx shares. There are 674,520 shares issued on bitfunder.

Depending on supply and demand the price of bitfunder shares could go to any number unless there is a way to convert shares from MPEx to bitfunder and vice versa, and I believe DeaDTerra engages in this service regularly according to demand.

Best Bitcoin supported browser game:
Minethings: Dig, Trade, and Fight your way to influence!
MPOE-PR

Merit: 522

View Profile
January 31, 2013, 09:05:46 AM

not currently, I am only wondering if one of them will go boink because there are much more shares on the other one.

On MPEx there are 10,000,000 shares. All shares on platforms other than MPEx are derivatives of the MPEx shares. There are 674,520 shares issued on bitfunder.

Depending on supply and demand the price of bitfunder shares could go to any number unless there is a way to convert shares from MPEx to bitfunder and vice versa, and I believe DeaDTerra engages in this service regularly according to demand.

As far as we know PT operators are holding at least an equal amount of shares on MPEx to back the number of shares they've issued on other venues. This happens to be the only correct way to handle passthroughs, as nobody is authorized to issue his own S.DICE shares. Investors concerned with any PT or purported PT holdings should solicit proof, which is not hard to do seeing how MPEx issues GPG-signed account statements on demand.

In principle any op that offers to push the shares on MPEx on demand is by this fact proving that he is operating legitimately (as opposed to...hm, fractional reserve brokering, I guess?).

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
usagi
VIP

Activity: 812

View Profile
January 31, 2013, 01:14:11 PM

As far as we know PT operators are holding at least an equal amount of shares on MPEx to back the number of shares they've issued on other venues. This happens to be the only correct way to handle passthroughs, as nobody is authorized to issue his own S.DICE shares. Investors concerned with any PT or purported PT holdings should solicit proof, which is not hard to do seeing how MPEx issues GPG-signed account statements on demand.

In principle any op that offers to push the shares on MPEx on demand is by this fact proving that he is operating legitimately (as opposed to...hm, fractional reserve brokering, I guess?).

naked shorting
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2013, 04:01:53 PM

naked shorting
I can defiantly give a MPEX statement of the current holdings in my account no problems Smiley
I am not looking to short any shares and I do trade my shares to MPEX shares if requested.
What's the best and easiest way to prove my holdings?
Just a STAT call to MPEX and then copy paste?
//DeaDTerra
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2013, 06:18:04 PM

I am currently moving around some coins to pay a total dividend off 131.0517 BTC,
Which results in a dividend of 0.00019007 BTC per share Smiley
The dividend will be paid tonight or early tomorrow.
Happy S.DICE dividend day! xD
//DeaDTerra
Peter Lambert

It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 12:53:32 AM

Could you change the title of the thread? This is no longer on GLBSE.

Use CoinBR to trade bitcoin stocks: CoinBR.com

The best place for betting with bitcoin: BitBet.us
Liquid

Activity: 826

Crypto Somnium

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 06:36:37 AM

Thanks received dividend  Smiley

Bitcoin will show the world what hard money really is.
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 09:50:11 AM

Could you change the title of the thread? This is no longer on GLBSE.
Changed Smiley
//DeaDTerra
Thanks received dividend  Smiley
No problems, all share holders should have received their dividend now.
//DeaDTerra
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 10:52:39 AM

If you want to buy large amount of shares 5k+ then please pm me.
I don't want to keep to large walls up due to the volatility of the market, but if you want to buy large amount of shares it can be fixed Smiley
//DeaDTerra
burnside
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1006

Lead Blockchain Developer

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2013, 11:24:13 AM

I don't want to keep to large walls up due to the volatility of the market, but if you want to buy large amount of shares it can be fixed Smiley
//DeaDTerra

How do you price them?  Is it essentially a market order here: http://mpex.co/?mpsic=S.DICE ?

Is there any markup or transaction fees?

(probably good things to have in the OP)

Thanks!
rini17

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

GO http://bitcointa.lk !!! My new nick: jurov

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2013, 11:25:54 AM

//DeaDTerra
Volatility, oh my Roll Eyes Why not just enable users to do arbitrage themselves more easily instead?

CoinBr.com: First online MPEx brokerage launched beta! Easy to use interface and reasonable fees. Charts for MPEx stocks: live.coinbr.com * My Blog *
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 11:31:46 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2013, 11:51:41 AM by DeaDTerra

//DeaDTerra
How do you price them?  Is it essentially a market order here: http://mpex.co/?mpsic=S.DICE ?
Is there any markup or transaction fees?
(probably good things to have in the OP)
Thanks!

With clarification on the transaction process, price and fees I would be interested Smiley
You send me the bitcoins you want to purchase shares with,
I purchase the shares and give you the receipt from MPEX with the amount bought.
I then transfer that amount of GSDPT shares to you on the exchange of your choice.
The only fee is any transfer fee which is incurred and my 5% fee on the dividend.

//DeaDTerra
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: