Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:25:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BF and BTCT] Gamma SatoshiDICE Pass Through  (Read 34726 times)
ThickAsThieves

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 11:20:09 PM

Can we get an update please?

+1
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 11:44:33 PM

Can we get an update please?

Yeah. This isn't looking good for the other Deadterra PTs that I have shares in.
Namworld

Activity: 745
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 11:47:58 PM

So what, Mircea can't spare a few minutes to transfer the funds in 2 whole days because she is too busy trolling on bitcointalk?

False. One Mircea is a guy. Second he's processing withdrawals no problem. Not sure what's up with DT. He'll probably come around eventually.
kaidy1979

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 01:28:00 AM

It's been 12 days since the forced buyback of S.DICE in BTCT.It's been 2days since your last update.For GOD's sake and for the other PT of you,DO something!At least let us know what's going on!

796 Exchange is a financial website for Bitcoin-related services covering futures, stocks, funds, margin trading. https://796.com/invite/do/105071
knybe

Activity: 658

decentralize EVERYTHING...

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 01:35:53 AM

It's been 12 days since the forced buyback of S.DICE in BTCT.It's been 2days since your last update.For GOD's sake and for the other PT of you,DO something!At least let us know what's going on!

maybe he's in the French Riviera...
FloatesMcgoates

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 02:44:07 AM

Yeah after this debacle I have absolutely zero faith in anything that DeadTerra manages.
GeoRW

Activity: 350
Merit: 257

Trust No One

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 04:22:55 AM

He's creating panic intentionally in order to buy back at lower prices  Smiley Glad, I sold right after the announcement at 0.0035 and invested elsewhere; already got a bunch of nice dividends from Ukyo  Cool
somestranger

Activity: 487

Are You Shpongled?

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 12:06:56 PM

So what, Mircea can't spare a few minutes to transfer the funds in 2 whole days because she is too busy trolling on bitcointalk?

False. One Mircea is a guy. Second he's processing withdrawals no problem. Not sure what's up with DT. He'll probably come around eventually.
Apparently not.

DeaDTerra is the man! Still nothing. These are really good for your reputation. Could you give as some information? Maybe new date or you are living on longer vacation with our money? After Activemining, Labcoin, we will loose another IPO. Thanks. At least Bitfunder must consider some steps about you. What is next G.ASICMINER-PT. Good luck to everyone with those shares.
If you took some time and researched your claims before you spit them out you would know I am waiting for the withdraw from MPEX Smiley
Unfortunately I don't have 4500 BTC I can lend the investors, if I had, I would have.
//DeaDTerra

DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 12:21:55 PM

I am still waiting for the 4500 BTC withdraw from MPEX,
Unfortunately I can't lend 4500 BTC to the investors otherwise I would have.

I will be winding down all my other PTs, as I no longer can ensure regular payments or that I can set off time on a weekly basis.
My time and presence is required sporadically across several countries and time zones. I can hence not ensure that I can payout dividends or complete other tasks within a reason time period while upholding the security measures I would like to keep.
This is something I have been thinking about doing for sometime now, but this issue has made it clearer.
It is time for me to shut down my PTs and step down, there are now several other reliable and trust able PT operators which you can fall back on.
I will still be available if anyone wants my opinion or advice on things, I might also do additional fund raising in the future but more focused on a small group of bigger investors.

Thank you for trusting me with your money and time, I hope that even though the recent fuck ups you appreciate the service I have offered the community for some time now.
Within shortly all PTs will be bought back or the ownership will be transfer to another trusted community member.
Best Regards
//DeaDTerra
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 12:22:39 PM

Apparently not.

DeaDTerra is the man! Still nothing. These are really good for your reputation. Could you give as some information? Maybe new date or you are living on longer vacation with our money? After Activemining, Labcoin, we will loose another IPO. Thanks. At least Bitfunder must consider some steps about you. What is next G.ASICMINER-PT. Good luck to everyone with those shares.
If you took some time and researched your claims before you spit them out you would know I am waiting for the withdraw from MPEX Smiley
Unfortunately I don't have 4500 BTC I can lend the investors, if I had, I would have.
//DeaDTerra

Talked to Mircea, some fuck ups done by me.
The withdraw should hit my wallet within an hour Mircea said.
//DeaDTerra
herzmeister
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1007

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2013, 02:32:59 PM

I will be winding down all my other PTs, as I no longer can ensure regular payments or that I can set off time on a weekly basis.
My time and presence is required sporadically across several countries and time zones. I can hence not ensure that I can payout dividends or complete other tasks within a reason time period while upholding the security measures I would like to keep.
This is something I have been thinking about doing for sometime now, but this issue has made it clearer.
It is time for me to shut down my PTs and step down, there are now several other reliable and trust able PT operators which you can fall back on.
I will still be available if anyone wants my opinion or advice on things, I might also do additional fund raising in the future but more focused on a small group of bigger investors.

Thank you for trusting me with your money and time, I hope that even though the recent fuck ups you appreciate the service I have offered the community for some time now.
Within shortly all PTs will be bought back or the ownership will be transfer to another trusted community member.
Best Regards
//DeaDTerra

wow, the end of an era... i also thank you for your service and dedication.

...and i know that feel' bro. Sometimes it's just time to move on...

https://localbitcoins.com/?ch=80k | BTC: 1LJvmd1iLi199eY7EVKtNQRW3LqZi8ZmmB
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 02:40:29 PM

Best Regards
//DeaDTerra

Thank you for the kind words Smiley
The dividend has now been paid out of BF, the BTC is on it's way to BTCT.
//DeaDTerra
ffssixtynine

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 02:54:49 PM

Thanks for all the hard work mate!
LordMeowMeow

Activity: 617
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 05:14:12 PM

+1
mark_logan

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2013, 05:41:45 PM

+1

Rannasha

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 05:59:17 PM

Best Regards
//DeaDTerra

//DeaDTerra

Any update on when the payout on BTCT is coming through?
malkusch

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2013, 06:26:56 PM

+1
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 07:07:20 PM

Best Regards
//DeaDTerra

//DeaDTerra

Any update on when the payout on BTCT is coming through?
Unfortunatly BitFunder has newly added a withdraw restriction, so I could only transfer over 250 BTC instead of the 529 BTC that I needed.
The BTCT dividend will come when I can get a hold of Ukyo or latest tomorrow.
//DeaDTerra
GeoRW

Activity: 350
Merit: 257

Trust No One

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 04:22:40 AM

MPEX withdrawals are processed manually.  They can take a couple of days.
Indeed,
I am currently waiting for the withdraw from MPEX.
I will add a bit of extra BTC as compensation for good manners.
//DeaDTerra

Bitfunder holders got only 0.0035 per share? I think Erik paid a little bit more than that + you promissed to add a bit extra. Whoever bought thse share for 0.0035 from me about 2 weeks ago was calculating with this. Poor fellows got scammed twice.
kokojie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 07:28:39 PM

MPEX withdrawals are processed manually.  They can take a couple of days.
Indeed,
I am currently waiting for the withdraw from MPEX.
I will add a bit of extra BTC as compensation for good manners.
//DeaDTerra

Bitfunder holders got only 0.0035 per share? I think Erik paid a little bit more than that + you promissed to add a bit extra. Whoever bought thse share for 0.0035 from me about 2 weeks ago was calculating with this. Poor fellows got scammed twice.

Erik paid exactly 0.0035 to shareholders of sdice.

You already got the extra promised, since he did the dividend for free, not taking any cuts.

btc: 15sFnThw58hiGHYXyUAasgfauifTEB1ZF6
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: