Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:58:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BF and BTCT] Gamma SatoshiDICE Pass Through  (Read 34732 times)
GeoRW

Activity: 350
Merit: 257

Trust No One

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 09:17:53 PM

MPEX withdrawals are processed manually.  They can take a couple of days.
Indeed,
I am currently waiting for the withdraw from MPEX.
I will add a bit of extra BTC as compensation for good manners.
//DeaDTerra

Bitfunder holders got only 0.0035 per share? I think Erik paid a little bit more than that + you promissed to add a bit extra. Whoever bought thse share for 0.0035 from me about 2 weeks ago was calculating with this. Poor fellows got scammed twice.

Erik paid exactly 0.0035 to shareholders of sdice.

You already got the extra promised, since he did the dividend for free, not taking any cuts.

I sold mine like 2 weeks before, I didn't wait for the final dividend cause he became untrustworthy recently. If he would take cut from the buyback sum, that would be a scam. No other PT operator did that. And that he even lied at the end to pay extra to investors for delays caused by his own mistakes says something about him. But he didn't run with the coins, so it's not that bad. There are much worse people around here  Wink
Deprived

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 09:36:41 PM

MPEX withdrawals are processed manually.  They can take a couple of days.
Indeed,
I am currently waiting for the withdraw from MPEX.
I will add a bit of extra BTC as compensation for good manners.
//DeaDTerra

Bitfunder holders got only 0.0035 per share? I think Erik paid a little bit more than that + you promissed to add a bit extra. Whoever bought thse share for 0.0035 from me about 2 weeks ago was calculating with this. Poor fellows got scammed twice.

Erik paid exactly 0.0035 to shareholders of sdice.

You already got the extra promised, since he did the dividend for free, not taking any cuts.

You're actually wrong - erik paid .0035 + some extra that had been reserved for development.  The extra wad trivial - like 8 satoshis per share from memory.  Nonetheless its not accurate to say the final payment was.0035 as it was a bit more.  I know that for sure as I ran a pass-through myself and paid out what was received rather than rounding it dowb.
Namworld

Activity: 745
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 12:24:26 AM

You didn't lock the asset before issuing a dividend or do a forced buyback which would have been even better. I had bids on GSDPT.

Now people gone and sold me worthless shares ._.

Use the darn site properly next time =P
phelix
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1020

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 10:55:11 AM

I am still waiting for the 4500 BTC withdraw from MPEX,
Unfortunately I can't lend 4500 BTC to the investors otherwise I would have.

I will be winding down all my other PTs, as I no longer can ensure regular payments or that I can set off time on a weekly basis.
My time and presence is required sporadically across several countries and time zones. I can hence not ensure that I can payout dividends or complete other tasks within a reason time period while upholding the security measures I would like to keep.
This is something I have been thinking about doing for sometime now, but this issue has made it clearer.
It is time for me to shut down my PTs and step down, there are now several other reliable and trust able PT operators which you can fall back on.
I will still be available if anyone wants my opinion or advice on things, I might also do additional fund raising in the future but more focused on a small group of bigger investors.

Thank you for trusting me with your money and time, I hope that even though the recent fuck ups you appreciate the service I have offered the community for some time now.
Within shortly all PTs will be bought back or the ownership will be transfer to another trusted community member.
Best Regards
//DeaDTerra

wow, the end of an era... i also thank you for your service and dedication.

...and i know that feel' bro. Sometimes it's just time to move on...
+1

Everything is fine, thanks.
gog1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 11:55:55 AM

glad it's over. don't have to put up with it.
Altor

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 10:11:57 PM

Hi,

Just wondering when my G.SDICE assets on Bitfunder.com will be bought out?  I thought it was supposed to happen by now, but I still see them in my assets.

Thanks.
Findus

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 01:06:57 AM

You didn't lock the asset before issuing a dividend or do a forced buyback which would have been even better. I had bids on GSDPT.

Now people gone and sold me worthless shares ._.

Same thing happened to me.
I had about 10 BTC worth of bids...

BTC: 1mS5TK68ViQHjWxLB8ZR8moJwhJbJokGy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  

Jump to: