Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:31:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [*] 8BIT [Dark Masternodes][Anon][Roadmap Stage 4]  (Read 379544 times)
8bitproject (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 07:36:37 PM

Update:
- new stealth wallet release in 5 to 7 hours
- on the next wallet release with torrents, node price will change to 1028 8BIT
- Nodes that will host torrents (optional) will get a fee for the service it's not free.
- MMO game will be free open source, but nodes hosting game servers (optional)will charge a fee.
- nodes that do not choose to host torrents or servers will only get reward from POS.

hey that is really cool
thanks alot
can you make the node price change in this wallet thats coming first?

No that will require a fork, and since it will be our third, making it too close would upset the exchanges
also I will need to make major changes on wallet when adding torrent seeding so a fork then makes more sense.
The game only needs 1 server capable of hosting to run, not every node will be able to host a game server as it will
depend on cpu power/space available/bandwidth, however torrent hosting is much more flexible and every node can
get a portion of the fees.
trader19
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 07:40:47 PM

Update:
- Nodes that will host torrents (optional) will get a fee for the service it's not free.
- MMO game will be free open source, but nodes hosting game servers (optional)will charge a fee.
- nodes that do not choose to host torrents or servers will only get reward from POS.

hey that is really cool
thanks alot
can you make the node price change in this wallet thats coming first?

No that will require a fork, and since it will be our third, making it too close would upset the exchanges
also I will need to make major changes on wallet when adding torrent seeding so a fork then makes more sense.
The game only needs 1 server capable of hosting to run, not every node will be able to host a game server as it will
depend on cpu power/space available/bandwidth, however torrent hosting is much more flexible and every node can
get a portion of the fees.
sounds great  Smiley dev don't you think 1028 bits is a bit to much per node? or you want to keep this exclusive.. 512 bits sounds imo reasonable. anyway i am pretty excited  Grin great update. thanks

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
mastertrader777
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 08:02:25 PM

You guys need to take a step back and realize whats going on here.

Dev is making the change as quick as possible because inflation of everyone running cheap Masternodes is killing the price.

1028 8Bit per Masternode will make it 9.17X more expensive to inflate the 8Bit coin supply, which is a good thing.

Early Masternode adopters at 112 8BIT are the ones that killed the market.

The ones in here screaming 1028 8BIT per Masternode is too much are the ones that dumped on us, and they dont mind continuing to do that as you can see.

The price has decreased 10% a day for the last 4 days, and you want it to continue?

How does that even make sense to you guys?

Sounds like the dev is making the smart move before I dump my 10K 8BIT and make it touch 1 sat.

Either he does that, or I'm saying goodbye.

I'm so upset the dev even let 112 8Bit be the Masternode price in the first place.

Now we will be on the 3rd fork and the dev knows he is about to piss off the exchanges...when that happens the exchanges will dump and call it for delisting.

So what the dev is doing is making it a little on the high side, because he knows the exchanges wont go for another fork after this.

Set it high now and forget about it...

Thats my 2 cents... If you agree with this give me a +1

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

ToshiDesk Beta NOW LIVE - www.ToshiDesk.com/beta

Must OWN 600 MTR to qualify!  
Dimitry

Activity: 896
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 08:10:55 PM

WOW 10K? thats like 90 nodes a new node every 4-5 hours? haha nice

I wonder when this fork will be? 2-4 weeks?
trader19
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 08:16:58 PM

You guys need to take a step back and realize whats going on here.

Dev is making the change as quick as possible because inflation of everyone running cheap Masternodes is killing the price.

1028 8Bit per Masternode will make it 9.17X more expensive to inflate the 8Bit coin supply, which is a good thing.

Early Masternode adopters at 112 8BIT are the ones that killed the market.

The ones in here screaming 1028 8BIT per Masternode is too much are the ones that dumped on us, and they dont mind continuing to do that as you can see.

The price has decreased 10% a day for the last 4 days, and you want it to continue?

How does that even make sense to you guys?

Sounds like the dev is making the smart move before I dump my 10K 8BIT and make it touch 1 sat.

Either he does that, or I'm saying goodbye.

I'm so upset the dev even let 112 8Bit be the Masternode price in the first place.

Now we will be on the 3rd fork and the dev knows he is about to piss off the exchanges...when that happens the exchanges will dump and call it for delisting.

So what the dev is doing is making it a little on the high side, because he knows the exchanges wont go for another fork after this.

Set it high now and forget about it...

Thats my 2 cents... If you agree with this give me a +1

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

ToshiDesk Beta NOW LIVE - www.ToshiDesk.com/beta

Must OWN 600 MTR to qualify!  
chill dude, nobody said dev is doing it wrong. just trying to find compromise for small holder so not only BIG holders will benefit. as of the inflation, market wouldn't be dumping hard if there was some fundamentals behind this coin other than working masternodes and nice roadmap. this coin needs solid product and dev is jet to deliver. market/price will follow then.

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 08:55:31 PM

Update:

Good call dev.

Don't complain guys... would you rather have a ton of masternodes worth nothing?

I'm very excited about this news!

Oh, and in the meantime, enjoy ludacris rewards from your 112 8bit masternodes.

Dev, could you give us rough timeframe for the next wallet release?  It would be nice knowing how long we have to accumulate for the new masternode requirement.
dflame

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 09:05:25 PM

no one now buy 8bit wen masternode is just 112 8bit, and you are thinking if you put the price from masternode 1028 8bit, someone will buy? Huh Huh
if you do that I think will be a disaster for the coin, because if the price will rise no one more will buy, but just sell all masternodes, to buy masternodes from another coin, inclusive me  Angry Angry
njs811

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 09:07:29 PM

Plus those who held onto their earnings are even more rewarded.  There will be far less dumping into the market, only experienced, or at least wealthy people will own masternodes. (which makes the network stronger) I love the idea of decentralized masternodes, but if there is little incentive to own one then why waste your time. 1028 8Bit to run one will cause such tremendous inflation that everyone will want one!
njs811

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 09:08:52 PM

no one now buy 8bit wen masternode is just 112 8bit, and you are thinking if you put the price from masternode 1028 8bit, someone will buy? Huh Huh
if you do that I think will be a disaster for the coin, because if the price will rise no one more will buy, but just sell all masternodes, to buy masternodes from another coin, inclusive me  Angry Angry

A just bought up a ton of 8bit to pay for the higher 8bit requirement.  Trust me, this will only explode.
dflame

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 09:10:57 PM

Plus those who held onto their earnings are even more rewarded.  There will be far less dumping into the market, only experienced, or at least wealthy people will own masternodes. (which makes the network stronger) I love the idea of decentralized masternodes, but if there is little incentive to own one then why waste your time. 1028 8Bit to run one will cause such tremendous inflation that everyone will want one!
look crave, don't need 1028 crave to make masternode, and look the price to?
why not just 500 8bit, to?
njs811

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 09:12:31 PM

This coin needs to be noticeable. Making the coin similar to all of the other coins wont work. 1028 will make this coin clearly noticeable.  The price of Crave is tiny, imagine if 1 8Bit was worth 0.1 BTC or even 1 BTC.
njs811

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 09:14:26 PM

We currently have around 200 MN running. That is about 22,400 8Bit running on masternodes. Lets say that it now cost 1028 8bit to run one and everyone converts over. That means we will have 21 MN running and practically no one dumping into the exchanges.  The price can only go up from there. Heck, we are at 11 BTC buy support already.
dflame

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 09:15:55 PM

This coin needs to be noticeable. Making the coin similar to all of the other coins wont work. 1028 will make this coin clearly noticeable.  The price of Crave is tiny, imagine if 1 8Bit was worth 0.1 BTC or even 1 BTC.
oh yes imagine, imagine...
imagine if crave was worth 0.1 BTC or even 1 BTC
imagine if sling was worth 0.1 BTC or even 1 BTC
imagine...
don't imagine, be real man...
Starin

Activity: 266

Infected Mushroom

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 09:18:38 PM

Good for the coin but unfortunetly I don't have enough wealth to sum up that amount of coin. I was running 3 masternodes and that was what I could afford.

njs811

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 09:19:24 PM

imagine...

Look at DASH. What do you think they would be worth if their supply was only 150k?
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 09:20:58 PM

At 1028 8bit per masternode, the cost of entry is still incredibly cheap at this stage, and the rewards will be greater for masternode holders.

112 8bit per masternode was a disaster.  It doesn't take any level of commitment to run a masternode and the payouts were insane.

Rapid inflation led to a rapid decline in price.

This is EXCELLENT news for 8bit.

Everyone wins, as the value of the coin will surely increase.
njs811

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 09:22:14 PM

if you do that I think will be a disaster for the coin, because if the price will rise no one more will buy, but just sell all masternodes, to buy masternodes from another coin, inclusive me  Angry Angry

At 1028 8bit per masternode, the cost of entry is still incredibly cheap at this stage, and the rewards will be greater for masternode holders.

112 8bit per masternode was a disaster.  It doesn't take any level of commitment to run a masternode and the payouts were insane.

Rapid inflation led to a rapid decline in price.

This is EXCELLENT news for 8bit.

Everyone wins, as the value of the coin will surely increase.

+1, yes even if you cannot afford a MN stake the coins you have. Should see an amazing return on them. Plus this encourages staking which is better for the block chain.
dflame

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 09:23:41 PM

imagine...

Look at DASH. What do you think they would be worth if their supply was only 150k?
I hope you have right, but I think its to much 1028...
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 09:25:40 PM

imagine...

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

I'm guessing that the only people upset by this are those who will no longer be able to run a masternode.

Would you guys rather own a masternode worth nothing?

Everyone's coins will be worth more, meaning everyone wins in this situation.
kryptos

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 09:36:56 PM

imagine...

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

I'm guessing that the only people upset by this are those who will no longer be able to run a masternode.

Would you guys rather own a masternode worth nothing?

Everyone's coins will be worth more, meaning everyone wins in this situation.

I agree, we have to think big and do not hold the 112 coins per masternoides, quickly and would not be worth anything, think about what is to come, this currency will be great, think about it guys.
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 310 »
  Print  

Jump to: