Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:00:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [*] 8BIT [Dark Masternodes][Anon][Roadmap Stage 4]  (Read 379544 times)
dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 03:27:25 PM

Relax gioma.

What are you doing?

I don't think anyone here will trust a newbie account with a takeover if that's what you're suggesting.

Unless you dox yourself...

Or reveal that you are 8bitproject and have been deathly ill so we can whoop your ass before having you back.

I fully agree with you.

Rule #1 don't trust a newbie account.

Rule #2 show, don't tell.

All I need is to be sure that community is still here and willing to help. I need no single BTC from you. I need 8BIT success.

Great, stop talking and start showing.

I hope he's not about to SHOW his ass....LOL
skidog
Legendary

Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 03:29:20 PM

Relax gioma.

What are you doing?

I don't think anyone here will trust a newbie account with a takeover if that's what you're suggesting.

Or reveal that you are 8bitproject and have been deathly ill so we can whoop your ass before having you back.

I fully agree with you.

All I need is to be sure that community is still here and willing to help. I need no single BTC from you. I need 8BIT success.

I agree..we are a little sensitive....A block explorer would go a long way...
bstone2

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 05:24:39 PM

Relax gioma.

What are you doing?

I fully agree with you.

Whats going on?
8-bit-Party
Legendary

Activity: 1036

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 06:55:58 PM

STEP 2
RESTORE MISSING INFRASTRUCTURE

• Buy a domain
  • Rent and configure servers
  • Set up anti-DDoS shield
  • Launch first, basic version of Block Explorer

DEADLINE: 2015-06-27

8-BIT PARTY 16-BIT PARTY DEMOSCENE FTW
mastertrader777
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 07:53:56 PM

I'm sorry, but I think this is where I hang up the towel on this.

I wanted to take things step by step, and ensure something like this wouldn't happened...and as I was suspecting, we have got some clown looking to tarnish the project even more.

You guys are free to support who you like, but I will just sign off on this one.

Good luck,

MasterTrader777
8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 08:25:43 PM

I wanted to take things step by step, and ensure something like this wouldn't happened...and as I was suspecting, we have got some clown looking to tarnish the project even more.

You guys are free to support who you like, but I will just sign off on this one.

Good luck,

MasterTrader777

/* Just a copy */

codenamethisNutz

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 03:30:38 AM

Good luck,

MasterTrader777

Still down to see you put your touch on things. Don't know where this guy with a newb account came from. I understand your point tho.

█▄                     ▄█
███▄                   ▄███
██████                 ██████
████████▄             ▄████████
██████████▄           ▄██████████
█████████████         █████████████
████████▀██████▄     ▄██████▀████████
████████   ▀█████▄   ▄█████▀   ████████
████████     ▀██████▄██████▀     ████████
████████       ▀█████████▀       ████████
████████   ▄██▄    ███████    ▄██▄   ████████
████████   ▄████▄    ▀███▀    ▄████▄   ████████
████████   ████████     ▀     ████████   ████████
MARTKIST
 ▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀

▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████

▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀
Decentralized Martket
Alies & Assets
Certificates and More...
scarsbergholden

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 03:36:33 AM

STEP 2

• Buy a domain

May I ask who you are?

skidog
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 04:00:00 AM

STEP 2

• Buy a domain

May I ask who you are?
I dont know what to think. Mastertrader....we agreed on a price. We as a community just want a dev. We just want someone to help. I dont know what to do but just wait.
mastertrader777
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 04:25:50 AM

STEP 2

• Buy a domain

May I ask who you are?
I dont know what to think. Mastertrader....we agreed on a price. We as a community just want a dev. We just want someone to help. I dont know what to do but just wait.

Like I said, with this type of child's play taking place with some random new account(posing as the dev)...after weeks of constructive conversation about the changes wanted and needed for 8bit...has me in the position to let this guy do what he does...while I sit back and watch.

I know what you guys wan't and I'm willing to put my hard work into delivering the changes requested...but I wont do it alongside some jackoff posting with a brand new account trying to derail the mission.

I hope you understand, and to end it...thats EXACTLY why I didn't post a donation address. I figure whoever started this venture with 8bit would return to attempt to revive it...why do you think I'm still number 1 wallet on trex?

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
skidog
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 06:19:58 AM

STEP 2

• Buy a domain

May I ask who you are?

Like I said, with this type of child's play taking place with some random new account(posing as the dev)...after weeks of constructive conversation about the changes wanted and needed for 8bit...has me in the position to let this guy do what he does...while I sit back and watch.

I know what you guys wan't and I'm willing to put my hard work into delivering the changes requested...but I wont do it alongside some jackoff posting with a brand new account trying to derail the mission.

I hope you understand, and to end it...thats EXACTLY why I didn't post a donation address. I figure whoever started this venture with 8bit would return to attempt to revive it...why do you think I'm still number 1 wallet on trex?

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
good point...Seems like every time we want to do something someone comes in and tries to derail it.
charlieSeen

Activity: 241

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 06:55:44 AM

STEP 2

• Buy a domain

May I ask who you are?

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
good point...Seems like every time we want to do something someone comes in and tries to derail it.

lol this "new dev" is proposing some bs nobody cares about right now. mastertrader I hope you stay around. i see why you want to sit back and wait. haha, buy a domain.rent and configure servers ( is this a joke? ) . set up anti-ddos shield ( haha you mean take 2 mins to set up cloudflare? ) jokeeeeeeee. launch first blockexplorer. ugh we dont need your pos basic shit lameooo. nobody support this " new dev " that just showed up talking about shit that takes less than 1 hour to do.
8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2015, 07:25:13 AM

STEP 2

• Buy a domain DONE
  • Rent and configure servers DONE
  • Set up anti-DDoS shield DONE
  • Launch first, basic version of Block Explorer DONE

MET

OK, so here we go. Infrastructure is ready to support this project. New block explorer is available at

http://explorer.8-bit.party/

Please note that this is very first release, not final one. Deadline for extra options (rich list, masternodes, etc.) TBA. Layout was made for fun and will be changed probably.  I have contacted a guy here who claimed he made original 8bit website, I will ask him for support with it. Then, today I will contact coinmarketcap and worldcoinindex teams to update their config with a working explorer.

There are also few points I want to discuss.

Regarding nodes issue. At this moment we dozens of nodes online. I would say hundreds however many masternodes are run on single IP, so let's assume dozens. Fair enough to keep blockchain happy. Finally, 8BIT uses IRC to detect nodes so even with oldest peers.dat and outdated hard-coded nodes entries every new client will find fresh nodes.

Blockchain synchronization. People constantly ask for faster blockchain download. No big deal, I will publish boostrap this weekend and update it weekly. Yet another issue closed.

I see that there's a lot of noise and hate around so it's a time to clarify basic thing. THIS IS NOT COIN TAKEOVER. This is just a proof that a success means community. This is just a proof that it is not about setting donation address, it is about a work you love. And getting things done.

There are so many things on my still-so-short roadmap, but like I said I prefer step-by-step instead of big never-ending plans.
Today I will post next update - very important one. It's the time for you to COME. To come, not to pay.

MALCOM X X X

Activity: 297

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 07:41:07 AM

STEP 2

• Buy a domain DONE

MET

OK, so here we go. Infrastructure is ready to support this project. New block explorer is available at

Please note that this is very first release, not final one. Deadline for extra options (rich list, masternodes, etc.) TBA. Layout was made for fun and will be changed probably.  I have contacted a guy here who claimed he made original 8bit website, I will ask him for support with it. Then, today I will contact coinmarketcap and worldcoinindex teams to update their config with a working explorer.

Regarding nodes issue. At this moment we dozens of nodes online. I would say hundreds however many masternodes are run on single IP, so let's assume dozens. Fair enough to keep blockchain happy. Finally, 8BIT uses IRC to detect nodes so even with oldest peers.dat and outdated hard-coded nodes entries every new client will find fresh nodes.

Blockchain synchronization. People constantly ask for faster blockchain download. No big deal, I will publish boostrap this weekend and update it weekly. Yet another issue closed.

I see that there's a lot of noise and hate around so it's a time to clarify basic thing. THIS IS NOT COIN TAKEOVER. This is just a proof that a success means community. This is just a proof that it is not about setting donation address, it is about a work you love. And getting things done.

There are so many things on my still-so-short roadmap, but like I said I prefer step-by-step instead of big never-ending plans.
Today I will post next update - very important one. It's the time for you to COME. To come, not to pay.

This is not joke..

8bit DEV with new name..
charlieSeen

Activity: 241

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 08:28:02 AM

STEP 2

• Buy a domain DONE

MET

Please note that this is very first release, not final one. Deadline for extra options (rich list, masternodes, etc.) TBA. Layout was made for fun and will be changed probably.  I have contacted a guy here who claimed he made original 8bit website, I will ask him for support with it. Then, today I will contact coinmarketcap and worldcoinindex teams to update their config with a working explorer.

ok, you know what. lets give you the benefit of the doubt. im watching "new dev"
Starin

Activity: 266

Infected Mushroom

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2015, 08:39:01 AM

Honestly I like this and this is been what I am trying say. As I said before the prices mtr gave looked soo fishy to me, as well as when he holds such a big amount he is the one getting most profit.

I really don't want to say this mtr but 160$ for block explorer?! When its 120 on cryptoid and you say 40 for node?! I mean common guys stop being so naive. Please. Every btc mtr asked here for projects contain a lot of profit for himself too
too. He is not even a dev. Community can overcome so many things and you simply ask a real developer to fix codebase etc.

mastertrader777
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 08:47:54 AM
Last edit: June 27, 2015, 09:00:35 AM by mastertrader777

Honestly I like this and this is been what I am trying say. As I said before the prices mtr gave looked soo fishy to me, as well as when he holds such a big amount he is the one getting most profit.

I really don't want to say this mtr but 160$ for block explorer?! When its 120 on cryptoid and you say 40 for node?! I mean common guys stop being so naive. Please. Every btc mtr asked here for projects contain a lot of profit for himself too
too. He is not even a dev. Community can overcome so many things and you simply ask a real developer to fix codebase etc.

$160 was to cover the cost for the year for crypto id ($120) , along with ($40) for a node with BitNodes. Where I was actually paying the $10 to make the difference on the actual cost of the node - $50. There is my contribution. A little less than 10% contribution along with the time to required to get the sources updated I thought was fair. Was I supposed to pay for the whole thing? Give me a break there buddy.

It would have added some network strength along with getting some press from BitNodes at the same time.

It was a win win....I wasn't making any money on that...When it comes down to it, maybe I was just pinging to see if the community actually cared about the project or was just trolling to get off their bags.

Like I said...I figured someone would come back around to pick this up...it was just a matter of when. I believed in the project from the get go and it shouldn't be viewed in a negative sense that I have the number 1 wallet on Bittrex...

That just means I believed in it more than everyone else and decided to hold on...It's that simple.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2015, 09:27:16 AM

It has been some weeks since i last checked the thread. Wasnt even up to date that mastertrader777 was finally taking it over.
From my point of view we need a relative amount of coins per mn.
Maybe 1024 is high and 512 low. I like the idea of 888 8bit per mn.
I would like to see services for masternodes if its possible mastertrader777, as if they are likely to offer or host a service and get fees paid for it.  Smiley
768 or 888 sounds good to me

We have two good-enough solutions here. First: poll. Second: let's arrange a core team that will decide. How to elect core team? We can ask 5-8 top holders to reveal plus 2-3 folks chosen by community (using poll). Plus possibly 8BIT advocates and volunteers who will show their successfull work. Kinda foundation.
How to identify 8 top holders? Each candidate will sign a message using his private key corresponding to a rank in rich list. Core team members list will public. More details of this proposal soon.
Why?
I believe that top holders will not vote for fun nor abuse poll for fun.
We should give a chance for a new people interested in this project so such election should not happen now. First, let's advertise 8BIT and create short-term plans to convince people that this coin is worth their consideration.

At this moment I see
- I want 8
- I want 88
- I want 888
- I want 8.88
- I want but wont tell
- I dont want
what leads nowhere.

Regarding that masteretarded77 guy. Mate, if you read whole thread again you will find you constantly advertise yourself as epic bag holder. Once you say your are #1 on richlist, then #2 on richlist, then #1 on bittrex distrib then #2 on bittrex distrib. Anyway that means your current balance is worth 0.6 BTC. This is absolutely epic and I would send you a flowers as a tip however florist has just been closed. For last two months you crawl here like hyena willing to take 5-10 BTC from his 0.6 BTC worth coins. 1% of distrubution. Once you say you have been asked to come and takeover this coin, then you say you are holder and you want to takeover this coin. And you do nothing but telling about listening, making your silly masterbusinessplan, telling about donation addresses and other crap. This is not how it works.  I guess you should focus on your mastertradercoin or however its called. People paid you 300% of current coin value in ICO, they are really pissed at you so maybe go back there, fix what you have fucked up, show what you can then come back. This is my private opinion since I am neither dev here nor even candidate. Just my 2¢. And don't reply, I don't care.

SlamPower

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 09:49:22 AM

We have got to get inflation under control.  HiPos needs of go.  The masternode rewards need to be reduced drastically.
As much as I like getting pos and masternode rewards ...Your right...They are a little high...
mastertrader777
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 10:00:07 AM
Last edit: June 27, 2015, 10:15:43 AM by mastertrader777

It has been some weeks since i last checked the thread. Wasnt even up to date that mastertrader777 was finally taking it over.
From my point of view we need a relative amount of coins per mn.
Maybe 1024 is high and 512 low. I like the idea of 888 8bit per mn.
I would like to see services for masternodes if its possible mastertrader777, as if they are likely to offer or host a service and get fees paid for it.  Smiley
768 or 888 sounds good to me

We have two good-enough solutions here. First: poll. Second: let's arrange a core team that will decide. How to elect core team? We can ask 5-8 top holders to reveal plus 2-3 folks chosen by community (using poll). Plus possibly 8BIT advocates and volunteers who will show their successfull work. Kinda foundation.
How to identify 8 top holders? Each candidate will sign a message using his private key corresponding to a rank in rich list. Core team members list will public. More details of this proposal soon.
Why?
I believe that top holders will not vote for fun nor abuse poll for fun.
We should give a chance for a new people interested in this project so such election should not happen now. First, let's advertise 8BIT and create short-term plans to convince people that this coin is worth their consideration.

At this moment I see
- I want 8
- I want 88
- I want 888
- I want 8.88
- I want but wont tell
- I dont want
what leads nowhere.

Regarding that masteretarded77 guy. Mate, if you read whole thread again you will find you constantly advertise yourself as epic bag holder. Once you say your are #1 on richlist, then #2 on richlist, then #1 on bittrex distrib then #2 on bittrex distrib. Anyway that means your current balance is worth 0.6 BTC. This is absolutely epic and I would send you a flowers as a tip however florist has just been closed. For last two months you crawl here like hyena willing to take 5-10 BTC from his 0.6 BTC worth coins. 1% of distrubution. Once you say you have been asked to come and takeover this coin, then you say you are holder and you want to takeover this coin. And you do nothing but telling about listening, making your silly masterbusinessplan, telling about donation addresses and other crap. This is not how it works.  I guess you should focus on your mastertradercoin or however its called. People paid you 300% of current coin value in ICO, they are really pissed at you so maybe go back there, fix what you have fucked up, show what you can then come back. This is my private opinion since I am neither dev here nor even candidate. Just my 2¢. And don't reply, I don't care.

Haha, my personal position has never changed...there was once 2 people that had a bigger balance on Bittrex than I...that fact is I bought and NEVER sold one...so with that being said, there was a time when I was number #3 and #2...and now, #1. Lets get one thing straight...investors paid 30k-40k sats for MTR during ICO, and I bought investors out at 100K-200K+ sats...all my investors are very happy and MTR is still trading over ICO prices...I won't ask you to find an investor that's unhappy, because there simply isn't one out there "new dev" You saying people paid 300% more than the current value is incorrect, when in reality they paid 20-30% less than current value. Nice calculations there dev. I have not posted 1 donation address for anything...and simply asked yesterday if the community wanted to help pay for the block explorer and node addition.

At first I was here simply calling you out for leaving to begin with...and now that I have the community faith up..you wanna come back and act like a super hero dev. The .6 BTC in 8bit doesn't mean that much to me...I will never sell my investments for a loss, and thats where the situation stands. Call me a bag holder if you like, in my eyes I laugh just because of how you manipulated your community and left them for dead while you scoop up coins you basically forced your community to sell at loss...But guess what..I didn't and never will sell for a loss...so that has you a little sour.

I have done nothing but communicate with the community and conceptualize what people wanted to see out of the revamp, takeover, revive - whatever you wanna call it. You can continue on with your shenanigans man... You already lost my trust....I will just sit back and watch while you "TRY" to manipulate the community vibes with your newbie shill accounts.

Good luck,

MasterTrader777
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 310 »
  Print  

Jump to: