Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:59:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [*] 8BIT [Dark Masternodes][Anon][Roadmap Stage 4]  (Read 379544 times)
8-bit-Party
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2015, 12:10:27 PM

Bah. Okay. Last one. I don't recognize you as a part of community. I am fine with everyone here but you. Because you are here to take a money from this community. And you are pissed off because you still got no money. I have no respect for you and I do not care what you think about me and my activities.  Bye bye.

8-BIT PARTY 16-BIT PARTY DEMOSCENE FTW
Starin

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Infected Mushroom

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2015, 12:10:54 PM

niki25, indeed, I want community driven coin.

Otherwise fag like masteretarded (or any other) will beg / blackmail to pay extra BTC, otherwise he will not even lift a finger.
What actually he has been showing for last two months.

Fair enough.

I was trying to tell this fact many times. No one cared. He was trying to profit to cut the losses he made from 8bit and even profit more.

The funny thing here is he hasn't done anything yet...yeah I asked for 1.25 BTC as a donation for my time to complete the MasterNode increase requirement.

Another funny thing is you are still trying to bash me for asking for a donation. It is what it is...I wasn't begging for any donations...I NEVER even posted a donation address - for the record.

So yes, I will still be here to speak, and voice my opinions. I'm not here asking for ish but the one modification everyone seems to be STILL ASKING FOR!

Then you have the "New Dev" calling me a "FAG" and "masteretarded" which is just plain disrespectful and immature.

I'm here stating the obvious facts, and it seems that the "New Dev" is quite intimidated by my presence which is oh so alarming and really putting you in the right light.

All you are trying to do is keep the MasterNode count down so you can continue to accumulate "New Dev" - You have made this VERY clear in the multiple replies to this subject.

You must really take me for "masteretarded" - as you call it, if you think I believe you to have any urge whatsoever to change the MN code.

You continue to make excuses, and compare other coins to attempt to make a valid argument that holds no ground.  

Just shut up man. You weren't asking for donations, you said it would be the price to be paid to a developer to increase the MN payment. With this lie you officially prove you are a scammer. How dare you keep responding? I also doxed you on your ready-to-use wordpress themed websites.

mastertrader777
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 12:16:34 PM

Bah. Okay. Last one. I don't recognize you as a part of community. I am fine with everyone here but you. Because you are here to take a money from this community. And you are pissed off because you still got no money. I have no respect for you and I do not care what you think about me and my activities.  Bye bye.

I'm not pissed off at all. I don't wish to get any money from the community. I've mentioned this multiple times. I just wish to see you actually make the moves necessary to improve the community's vibes. Not continue to ruin them with your name calling and immaturity.

I will say this again....I'm not here to take ANY money from the community, and that is why I NEVER POSTED A DONATION address. Do you understand?

You don't have respect for me? Thats 100% fine, I still wont let you continue to manipulate the community in believing you are some "New Dev" with the best intentions in mind for the 8bit community.

I will be on ya like bread on butter every step of the way to ensure you don't try to pull a fast one again, and leave the community holding the bags.

Believe it baby,

MasterTrader777 
Argwai96
Legendary

Thug for life!

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 12:18:38 PM

why so much drama, the dev shouldn't be calling people names that looks just has bad has the current market cap of the coin, the way i see it this coin has nothing to offer other then master nodes with no usage what so ever, now 8bit gets a dev with a name calling attitude even worst.
Starin

Infected Mushroom

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2015, 12:28:59 PM

why so much drama, the dev shouldn't be calling people names that looks just has bad has the current market cap of the coin, the way i see it this coin has nothing to offer other then master nodes with no usage what so ever, now 8bit gets a dev with a name calling attitude even worst.

Yeah, you should rather give mastertrader 5 btc to increase mn requirement and do a website/forum. As a "donation".

Dimitry

Activity: 896
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 12:32:37 PM

I'm not pissed off at all. I don't wish to get any money from the community. I've mentioned this multiple times. I just wish to see you actually make the moves necessary to improve the community's vibes. Not continue to ruin them with your name calling and immaturity.

I will say this again....I'm not here to take ANY money from the community, and that is why I NEVER POSTED A DONATION address. Do you understand?

You don't have respect for me? Thats 100% fine, I still wont let you continue to manipulate the community in believing you are some "New Dev" with the best intentions in mind for the 8bit community.

I will be on ya like bread on butter every step of the way to ensure you don't try to pull a fast one again, and leave the community holding the bags.

Believe it baby,

MasterTrader777 

for someone thats running multiple operations you have awfull lot of time typing here, shouldnt you been working very hard on all your projects?
8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2015, 12:33:49 PM

JUST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW WHO MIGHT BE TROLLING / SPREADING FUD HERE NOW

Not a bad price at all. What the heck, I made my money back 4x over with mtr. I'm down for a double dip, give me until tomorrow night to get my miner payout and I will buy a few thousand and stake for a while. Thanks for the amazing work you guys put in every day. Love this project!

Thank you for your continued support!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777  

Sent 2 btc mastertrader. I should get 2666.6666666 mtr.

So that extra two funny folks from MTR family spreading FUD here also can send their crap elsewhere. We are here to win not to waste time on reading crap. Bye bye kids.

I HOPE IT'S CLEAR NOW AND WE CAN PROCEED. NEXT UPDATE WITHIN 2 HOURS

Dimitry, good point!

Argwai96
Legendary

Thug for life!

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 12:35:41 PM

Yeah, you should rather give mastertrader 5 btc to increase mn requirement and do a website/forum. As a "donation".

I'm not saying that, a developer needs to be professional, if he or you doesn't like him is fine but keep your emotions to your self, b/c the market cap is still the same.

if you work for free or paid you need to be professional don't engaged in drama specially calling others names with a word like FAG what is that.
Starin

Infected Mushroom

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2015, 12:40:21 PM

I'm not saying that, a developer needs to be professional, if he or you doesn't like him is fine but keep your emotions to your self, b/c the market cap is still the same.

if you work for free or paid you need to be professional don't engaged in drama specially calling others names with a word like FAG what is that.

The guy doesn't said he is taking over or he is actually a dev, he said he is just a community member that is willing to contribute. Please read through pages before you try to make comments.

8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2015, 01:50:35 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2015, 02:23:10 PM by 8-bit-Party

STEP 4
ADJUST COIN ECONOMY

level 1
brainstorm and collecting options for incoming vote

BACKGROUND: Discussion in last weeks (too many weeks actually) about new economy model brought no (even close to) final decision. Therefore I created following solution:

• Today at 14:00 (2 PM) UTC I will open call for proposals thread. That thread will collect our proposals of items to be put into a poll. Please register your proposal in following scheme:

Code:
MN COST: N.M
BLOCK VALUE: N.M
MN REWARD: N.M

for e.g. proposal to keep current model will be (missing decimal part will be considered as 0):

Code:
MN COST: 112.0
BLOCK VALUE: 1.2
MN REWARD: 0.88

• Note that it is not voting yet, but I would love too see everyone participate to make sure we all understand we can't change that values often. Also, if someone else posted proposal equal or very similiar to yours, absolutely post your copy too. This is how statistics work and it's required to get most wanted options.
  • Please keep that thread free of any other discussion. Discussion, arguing, convincing etc. should take place in here in main thread - here and only here. Place your proposal only once. If you change your mind, change your post or just post again - YOUR LAST POST MATTERS, previous one will be ignored.
  • Trolling, FUD - disallowed. Serious proposals only. Suggestion of mn reward equal to 999999 8BIT will be rejected.
  • On Saturday, at 18:00 (6 PM) UTC I will close that thread and start to extract values from set of our proposals. From all proposals, for each item I will pick 3 most popular values (I will probably use median to choose them). That's how we will get voting input. If there's someone who wish to do it instead of me - I will be happy to hear about it.
  • I am open to any sugestions, changes etc. Just give a serious reason and ask other to confirm they agree.
  • Once we read instructions, there we go - official Call for proposals Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1104296

Spread the word about this voting. Use hashtag #8bitvoting. Let them hear about us!

Dimitry

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 02:50:51 PM

Lets be honest here, whats going to give us a better market price and stop the excess of sell pressure in the 8bit market?

Reducing the payouts, and increasing the requirements to run MasterNodes.

It's crazy to see the "New Dev" fight the community on this...

Fix the MasterNodes, fix the payouts...any more than that is excuses.

The quickest and most effective way to turn up the buy pressure is to "fix the leak".

Thats the difference between a price-oriented and goal-oriented approach. The leak will fix itself given enough time. Actually its already fixing itself by stabilizing. Why would anyone want to disrupt the present state?

I can not stress this enough: The inflationary symptom is the result of the disillusionment after the initial hype. By "fixing" the pay-out you are treating the symptom but not the cause.

If someone bought-in high then let him buy some more low, it lowers the average buyer price and uplift the market-price, thus he will be able to get out sooner. But don't try to spike the price to 200k just to dump some bags... No the effects of lowering the pay-out could be detrimental on many levels.

+1

I agree with this
8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2015, 03:57:55 PM

You do not have protection against sockpuppets here. You could require adding a 8bit address to prove ownership.
That thread is self-moderated. Also like I said we will reject values making no sense. But I am open to ideas how to harder final voting. Voices signed with address sounds good. Each 112 8BIT counts as one voice.

I will also reveal that one of first things I am gonna implement is masternode voting what will make our lives easier when dealing with such cases.

Dimitry

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 04:25:32 PM

You do not have protection against sockpuppets here. You could require adding a 8bit address to prove ownership.
That thread is self-moderated. Also like I said we will reject values making no sense. But I am open to ideas how to harder final voting. Voices signed with address sounds good. Each 112 8BIT counts as one voice.

I will also reveal that one of first things I am gonna implement is masternode voting what will make our lives easier when dealing with such cases.

I aint posting my adres...

its easy to see people posting in this thread are concerned no use for adres or thing like that since we very small community at this point!
8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2015, 04:31:49 PM

You don't have to reveal your address. Your address will vote, not you. If you keep your coins on different addresses others will not even know which how many voices you have.
Besides it's just a proposal, I am open for other ideas.

8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2015, 05:42:29 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2015, 06:06:38 PM by 8-bit-Party

Just to clarify how it might look like

First of all we need to confirm we are owner of address having at least 112 in unspents. Let's assume our address is
Code:
8QzJ1sGCnvZss6tf9kcWJUzf5CA3iTrUAM

Let's also agree that voting will be made using a message in format:
Code:
COST=A VALUE=A REWARD=C

Where A, B, C will be items on poll. Eg

Masternode cost:
A) 1 8BIT
B) 2 8BIT
C) 3 8BIT

Block value:
A) 1 8BIT
B) 2 8BIT
C) 3 8bit

Masternode reward:
(...)

We go to debug window in our 8BIT wallet or just call API with:
Code:
signmessage 8QzJ1sGCnvZss6tf9kcWJUzf5CA3iTrUAM "COST=A VALUE=A REWARD=C"
We get the reply:
Code:
IBk30/RbD1Cc8JfgC6h00ujkL017khAHTWdxyxThFAkoea1mLCJO44uiX9B0bJ8saLPUk/kP4tH89SJgxwhepSU=
this is what we call a signature.

This operations does nothing but signing your vote with your private key. Nothing is send, nothing is disclosed, nothing new is saved in your wallet. Only you know you issued this command and you know result of it. Result of this command is nothing but a proof you issued it. Nothing else is revealed. It's even impossible to decode anything from result.
So someone who wanna verify your vote has to be informed both about your vote and that result.
Then, knowing a public key (your 8BIT address), your vote and result of signing one who verify can issue:

Code:
verifymessage 8QzJ1sGCnvZss6tf9kcWJUzf5CA3iTrUAM IBk30/RbD1Cc8JfgC6h00ujkL017khAHTWdxyxThFAkoea1mLCJO44uiX9B0bJ8saLPUk/kP4tH89SJgxwhepSU=  "COST=A VALUE=A REWARD=C"

what will return:

Code:
true

what will happen if bad guy change 8QzJ1sGCnvZss6tf9kcWJUzf5CA3iTrUAM to 8YHQaRMgvM3uzkGwkWCWTuUnxNoVv9WA9M he owns (without required amount of coins):

Code:
verifymessage 8YHQaRMgvM3uzkGwkWCWTuUnxNoVv9WA9M IBk30/RbD1Cc8JfgC6h00ujkL017khAHTWdxyxThFAkoea1mLCJO44uiX9B0bJ8saLPUk/kP4tH89SJgxwhepSU=  "COST=A VALUE=A REWARD=C"

the result will be:

Code:
false

same will happen if anything here will be altered (an address, a signature, a vote).

So, okay, we have an unbeatable way to verify that given voice is valid. The only problem is: how to tell others about voice and signature without disclosing its owner?

There are many ways to achieve that. I can setup a simple website gathering anonymous inputs with those data (you can use tor/vpn/proxy whatever) or dedicated e-mail address. Finally we can start 4chan thread. Since votes are digitally signed and we agree used address wil not transfer any amount during voting period way of transmission is really unrestricted anyhow.

We have to determine solution till Saturday.

blackyblack

Activity: 377

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 07:45:06 PM

Sorry for complicating the thread. My coins are on the bittrex anyway.
Orestes

Activity: 441
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 06:26:49 AM

When a community as small as this one goes through a voting process the outcome can just as easily be manipulated as the market price, i.e. Dictatorship of the Majority(bagholders).

What is popular is not always best!
8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2015, 06:49:28 AM

Well we might limit allowed to vote to those who were active in this thread before yesterdays announcement. Feedback please.

blackyblack

Activity: 377

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 07:01:24 AM

You are losing time with all this voting etc. You should be a dictator to make the coin live. Make a decision, make a fork, let users decide wether to use it on not.
8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2015, 07:40:41 AM

Anyone telling me what should I do make me laugh. Sorry! There were two months of saying what should be done. Nothing has been done. Now I do what I do.

Also history says that those who shout we need dictator are also first to blame dictator when something go wrong no matter if it's dictator fault or not. So if you need a victim to blame since you can't blame first dev I am wrong one. I am here to make success of this coin. I have a vision how to achieve that and this vision requires active community. If there's no active community we will fail. As simple as that.

Finally, we have a safe volume on bittrex, we have growing number of masternodes, lot of tx in blockchain, active community, lot of plans. There's neither fake pumping of value, nor bag holders dumping. Orestes (and 8BIT/BTC ticker actually) proofs that current inflation does not annihilate us. Nothing wrong happens, we steady grow. Extra week or two will not change anything, but it will guarantee that we know what we do and what for. This is not what I call wasting time. Last two months were wasting time, but that story is closed since I am here.

Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 310 »
  Print  

Jump to: