Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:59:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ENRG]Energycoin will be connected with StakeCoin for value creation!  (Read 172650 times)
neleonele

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

member of GameCredits Dev team

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 08:38:10 PM

Hi peeps,

I was invited from member of this community,to look on this project and i must say that i like everything  i saw.

If anybody from you wanna sell some ENRG 5-10mil,please let me know.

With trusted escrow service of course.

Jan,you are doing great job!Keep that dedication!

Regards to all!

Nele

neleonele

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 10:10:34 PM

5 to 10 millions ?

If you can trade on bittrex, a lot of coins have been dumped and price is low.

But maybe you'll find someone otc

Thanks.

Will check on Bittrex and of course maybe somebody wanna sell  Cool

Regards

Nele

crypto4jan
Legendary

Activity: 2452
Merit: 1025

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 07:17:48 AM

Hi peeps,

I was invited from member of this community,to look on this project and i must say that i like everything  i saw.

Regards to all!

Nele

Thx Nele for your trust in my plans for EnergyCoin!

Nele and I had a several skype meetings and we work on a roadmap for next year.
In The Netherlands I have a start-upp team working on Serious gaming Apps reward people for saving Energy and deliver BigData for business.
Getting funding for crypto-projects is not easy but we have a vision that we working on someting great!
I choice EnergyCoin to create the ecosystem for the Serious gaming Apps and really believe this is a good decision.
It took me a long time to find the right supporters that can help me with the huge task I have in mind.
Nele is my partner in EnergyCoin and we want to reach much people outside the crypto scene.

The first product we want to create is a webwallet with posibity to buy EnergyCoin with fiat-currency.
This wallet we can connect with the Serious gaming Apps we work on.

Selling your ENRG for less than 100 Satoshi is madness!

e2wwnbU8XBcnZxSfMTwZLS7Ru6LdWHunCu
00000a5ac2dc57cfb0b92bc8be7731fe6a94a8c1c49a0d2f32e9e2da4f7d2308
crypto4jan
Legendary

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 09:02:12 AM

just bought me some energycoins too because i like what i read here. Looks interesting to me.

not a big holder but a new holder for energycoin for sure:)

maybe will load up some more if coin will continue this direction.

are there any more news from the 15 december. How was the day?

I got positive feedback and have some new intresting connections with people seeing applications.
I learn better and better how to present my vision and I think not go in too dedail of cryptocurrency solutions for specific audiances.
Crypto is someting for unter the hood.

If you go for a webwallet, I'd like to ear from you.

Maybe participate as advisor to avoid some flawed design issue like we had with previous wallet.

Yes for sure and it is a wallet for noobs who want simply play the Serious games and not special for the crypto audiance.
It must be save , trusted and simple.
We contact you for sure if you can contribute with your advice.

tdokta

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 08:57:01 PM

just bought me some energycoins too because i like what i read here. Looks interesting to me.

not a big holder but a new holder for energycoin for sure:)

maybe will load up some more if coin will continue this direction.

are there any more news from the 15 december. How was the day?

I got positive feedback and have some new intresting connections with people seeing applications.
I learn better and better how to present my vision and I think not go in too dedail of cryptocurrency solutions for specific audiances.
Crypto is someting for unter the hood.

If you go for a webwallet, I'd like to ear from you.

Maybe participate as advisor to avoid some flawed design issue like we had with previous wallet.

Yes for sure and it is a wallet for noobs who want simply play the Serious games and not special for the crypto audiance.
It must be save , trusted and simple.
We contact you for sure if you can contribute with your advice.

great news on the web wallet, this is essential for the purpose as you say above, making it easy for new people to these systems. This is where GMC makes a difference. wallet.gamecredits.net is a good place to look at a working example.
glad to be holding and participating in this development. good vision  Smiley
kawa900jc

Activity: 722
Merit: 500

StakeChain Community leader

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 09:50:25 PM

cheers for dumping, have increased the holdings  Tongue

Here you can check source of the 4.3M ENRG to Bittrex: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/enrg/address.dws?11657.htm
There is 3M left in his wallet so wait for final dumps.

great transparency
have buy orders loaded
The dumper is sending portions of 100K to bittrext and 2M in this wallet: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/enrg/wallet.dws?6311.htm
Just check this wallet to see if the dump is over, the start value was 7.2M

neleonele

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 11:03:57 PM

Hi peeps,

Regards to all!

Nele

Thx Nele for your trust in my plans for EnergyCoin!

Nele and I had a several skype meetings and we work on a roadmap for next year.
In The Netherlands I have a start-upp team working on Serious gaming Apps reward people for saving Energy and deliver BigData for business.
Getting funding for crypto-projects is not easy but we have a vision that we working on someting great!
I choice EnergyCoin to create the ecosystem for the Serious gaming Apps and really believe this is a good decision.
It took me a long time to find the right supporters that can help me with the huge task I have in mind.
Nele is my partner in EnergyCoin and we want to reach much people outside the crypto scene.

The first product we want to create is a webwallet with posibity to buy EnergyCoin with fiat-currency.
This wallet we can connect with the Serious gaming Apps we work on.

Selling your ENRG for less than 100 Satoshi is madness!

It is always good feeling to accept challenge and say YES when you have man with vision,good project and many features.
As a early investor i see Energy like leader in green industry,honestly nobody works on it.
The mean thing and huge problem is to educate people about crypto stuff,so we need to make simple application and ordinary people will start using it.They don't care how transaction is made...it need to be simple and by clicking YES,user get some benefit.

Ordinary people don't care about of using anonymity,secret keys,etc...

So,with right infrastructure,spread the word on Social Networks like Twitter,Instagram,Facebook,etc.People will be involved,they can collect ENRG and they will earn benefit from it.Applications on Google and IOS market are awesome,do you know that 30% of online purchasing are made from mobiles.

I mean we are all hi-tech guys,but nobody understand us,what we are doing,this all crypto stuff are great,BUT only we understand our language.

Web wallets make life easier,easy integration with right API,real people can use it on E-commerce,exchange it for real money...Blockchain will change the world for sure.
For now i see crypto world like world full of people who wanna earn  10$ on daily trades and that is it.

Jan,it is a great honor to work with you on this project.Thanks for offer and yes i accept.

Next year,part of GameCredits team will have much more time and we will work with you.

Thanks for opportunity,glad that you see us like good partner.

King regards

Nele

bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 11:35:37 PM

Technically there are some difference of Prove of Environment about POS?, and which will be the next movement in roadmap?

Thanks and keep the good work
crypto4jan
Legendary

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 07:52:04 AM

Technically there are some difference of Prove of Environment about POS?, and which will be the next movement in roadmap?

Prove of Stake is the enviriomental frindly way to "sercure" the crypto network.
Prove of Envirioment I see as the rewarding meganism for the Apps people use to contribute for a beter envirioment.

There are small tings on the roadmap and big things and i'm working on a overview.
The webwallet is a fundament for integration of many apps you can imagine.
The small things are a good webside, with forum and twitter facebook etc
Then more technical are we continueing using the current blockchain?
The blockchain of EnergyCoin is a kind of monster and maybe it is better to swap over.
So you see much tasks we have to work on and Nele has the intention to help the EnergyCoin team this his CMG-team.
Behind the scenes we talk also to other currencies with intresting features we want to incorporate in our ecosystem.
I said 20 month ago: EnergyCoin the green Bitcoin of the future and I never lost the fait in my dream.

The people who lost their fait in ENRG and dumped their ENRG this week regret that in a few month I belive.

tdokta

Activity: 159

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 08:10:49 AM

Prove of Stake is the enviriomental frindly way to "sercure" the crypto network.
Prove of Envirioment I see as the rewarding meganism for the Apps people use to contribute for a beter envirioment.

There are small tings on the roadmap and big things and i'm working on a overview.
The webwallet is a fundament for integration of many apps you can imagine.
The small things are a good webside, with forum and twitter facebook etc
Then more technical are we continueing using the current blockchain?
The blockchain of EnergyCoin is a kind of monster and maybe it is better to swap over.
So you see much tasks we have to work on and Nele has the intention to help the EnergyCoin team this his CMG-team.
Behind the scenes we talk also to other currencies with intresting features we want to incorporate in our ecosystem.
I said 20 month ago: EnergyCoin the green Bitcoin of the future and I never lost the fait in my dream.

The people who lost their fait in ENRG and dumped their ENRG this week regret that in a few month I belive.

i am very much enjoying this conversation, it is encouraging to see a level of development happening here that will look very different in the future, things move fast and this system has many great ideas that are not addressed anywhere else, with easy adoption through web wallet systems people can make the move from mainstream money to these swaps. thanks for the work
crypto4jan
Legendary

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 02:24:32 PM

What would be the benefits to change the blockchain?

How do you see it works?

If there is a real good reason, we could do it, we are still a young coin and changing specs will maybe never be as easy than today.
I'm enthusiastic about smart contracts and distributed apps to incorporate in our reward ecosystem.
I'm not sure yet if we need a new blockchain and maybe use this technology from Etherium and EnergyCoin as a token.
For the sophiesticated etherium  blockchain technology we need very skillfull developers and team EnergyCoin has no butget avalable to work on this now.

We go futher with the EnergyCoin BlockChain as it is but I if we find investors who like the plans we work on then strategy can change.
Begin 2016 we have first a fork to lower down the blocktime and add extra security for version 1.5 more details I post later.

crypto4jan
Legendary

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 10:20:25 AM

Ok I have some question to our unknown shareholders.
Below you see the dustribution of the lage wallets and the ones with the green arows I know and I know they don't sell below 15000 Satoshi.
I like to know who the owner is of the wallets in the yellow box.
I have an idea but not for sure. if Team-Energy know who all the big shareholders are we can move to much higher exchange levels.
If you don't have trust in the future of EnergyCoin and our cooperation with GMC just contact Neleonele and he offers you a good price for your ENRG.

The orange marked wallets are very old sleeping wallet and we also want to know who you are and what intensions you have with jour investments.

But the big question is who is owner of: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/enrg/wallet.dws?11201.htm
And the other two yellow ones are in the same wallet I know.

energycoin.operations (OP)

Activity: 329
Merit: 261

EnergyCoin Green CryptoCurrency

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 12:24:05 PM

Hi Community,

For more security and make EnergyCoin more attractive to stake we want to change the following specs:

0. PoS minimum difficulty: 0.00097656 (new) Target block time: 150 seconds (new)

1. Implement the recent important security updates similar to LTC and DOGE.

2. Change PoS reward to a fixed amount to encourage more people staking.

3. Narrow the allowable range of stakesplitthreshold (ie: reduce max
value and increase min value).

4. Allow users to split into multiple outputs easily when sending
coins (eg: split into multiple 1000 ENRG).

#2 we have to agree as community that we want to implement that feature.
For the very rich owners it is less profitable but we can attract more people into the EnergyCoin ecosystem.
My suggestion is 10 ENRG per block as fixed reward and that gives 10K new ENRG each day after the fork.
For me 5 ENRG per block is okay but not more then 10 because too much inflation then!

Let discuss this change open and decide in one week what new specs we agree on.

This profile is managed by www.EnergyCoinfoundation.org
EnergyCoin Foundation wallet: eKvWBxxEa8APp73281vPtCctXhjm5bg89D
crypto4jan
Legendary

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2015, 08:58:58 AM

I would suggest maybe thinking to mix actual stake + fixed stake "premium"

So big wallet continue to stake, and new commers have an icentive to also stake. (And run node)

We should remove a part from actual stake ratio and calculate what would be an effective fixed premium per 150 target to bot change inflation to much.

Who want to calculate this with 50-50 between stake and premium? Wink
I think it is not needed to make ik too complicated.
A big wallet has more weight and get more chance to earn the reward.
Big blocks have more change than small blocks so you can play with block distribution in your wallet to get more rewards.
The only diferance is that small wallets get bigger rewards but they have to wait longer because they have less weight.
It is more social to give everybody the same rewards and for the future scope of EnergyCoin I have in mind that is a good feature.
But I'm open for discussion and I shall not force my idea's if there is no consensus for this plan.
I think we can create value for EnergyCoin when more people are attracted by what we are doing.

crypto4jan
Legendary

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2015, 09:52:16 AM

It's ok for me.

How much inflation % per year do we target ?

Lets take this, divide by target number of blocks per year and see how much it is.

In year 3 the stake reward is 6% that makes 7.2M ENRG if all the coins (120M) can stake.
Now there is 20M! on Bittrex and that gives then 6M ENRG per year stake rewards.
On day basis that is 16K ENRG and with 150 seconds (new blocktime) results in 1080 blocks per day.
That gives: 16.000 / 1080 =  round 15 ENRG per block
I say we make it 10 ENRG or beter 5 ENRG becouse less inflation then.

crypto4jan
Legendary

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2015, 02:10:58 PM

It's ok for me.

How much inflation % per year do we target ?

Lets take this, divide by target number of blocks per year and see how much it is.

In year 3 the stake reward is 6% that makes 7.2M ENRG if all the coins (120M) can stake.
Now there is 20M! on Bittrex and that gives then 6M ENRG per year stake rewards.
On day basis that is 16K ENRG and with 150 seconds (new blocktime) results in 1080 blocks per day.
That gives: 16.000 / 1080 =  round 15 ENRG per block
I say we make it 10 ENRG or beter 5 ENRG becouse less inflation then.

Five is around 2% targeted inflation per year so for me it's nice. Yellen would love to have EnergyCoin instead of $  Grin
We can keep it fixed 2% per year, that sounds reasonable and pay for the network.

I think it's very much more fair for new users and finally love this idea.

5 per block reward each 150 sec.

Do we know some POS coins that already have chosen this kind of reward ?
Yes StakeCoin: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/stk/#!extraction
The community is dead but the STK blockChain is strong after the change.
That inspired me also to implement this for EnergyCoin.
But what if we are in 0.1 BTC value for ENRG in the near future? (just dreaming)
Then it is a kind of lottery who gets the 5 ENRG rewards for the solved blocks.
So keeping ENRG and not dumping is a good stategy to become a rich man.

Dave Wilkinson

Activity: 128

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 02:28:52 PM

green energy efficient coins get a thumbs up from my behalf.

what kind of future advancements can we expect over the next few months?
crypto4jan
Legendary

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2015, 03:00:02 PM

Improve the coin specs and for the development we present in a few weeks a detail roadmap:
- Now building on a Serious game for smart meter in Holland
- plan for a special webwallet that works together with the serious games
- More Serious games but we have only a small team yet but that is gona change with the planed cooperation we start in 2016 with Game Credits GMC-team
More details later.

MyLucky7

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 03:35:28 PM

Improve the coin specs and for the development we present in a few weeks a detail roadmap:
- Now building on a Serious game for smart meter in Holland
- plan for a special webwallet that works together with the serious games
- More Serious games but we have only a small team yet but that is gona change with the planed cooperation we start in 2016 with Game Credits GMC-team
More details later.

Good plan and wait to see more details.

Happy to see that the price is recovering fast today. Smiley
kawa900jc

Activity: 722
Merit: 500

StakeChain Community leader

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 04:18:15 PM

Very strong buy walls on Bittrex

People dumping ENRG must be desperate needing cash.
With the 8 BTC we can go to 1000 Satoshi if everybody keep their ENRG and redraw form Bittrex.
The 5M big wallet is growing and that is the wallet of our GMC-partner for future development.
No need to be scared for dumping with that wallet. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: