Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 08:55:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ENRG]Energycoin will be connected with StakeCoin for value creation!  (Read 172645 times)
energycoin.operations (OP)

Activity: 329
Merit: 261

EnergyCoin Green CryptoCurrency

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2016, 07:22:19 PM

Hello, I have 120000 energycoin. Should I sell now? or  it will rise further?
You have decide yourself. I know future development EnergyCoin and I never sell because we have soon platform for energytrading in testnet. That platform gives EnergyCoin maybe 10x more potential value and that is then just the beginning in my opinion.
The market for blockchain applications for the energy sector is huge! Yes we have competition with Etherium based solutions but environmental people don't want Prove of Work solutions, that is not the way they want solve climate problems. We exist now for two years and EnergyCoin is the best name for energy blockchain applications imo.

Have a nice day,

Brian

PS: PM Neleonele, if you have much ENRG you want to sell and he shall offer a fair price.
But with patience you earn more

This profile is managed by www.EnergyCoinfoundation.org
EnergyCoin Foundation wallet: eKvWBxxEa8APp73281vPtCctXhjm5bg89D
neleonele

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

member of GameCredits Dev team

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2016, 08:09:11 PM

You have decide yourself. I know future development EnergyCoin and I never sell because we have soon platform for energytrading in testnet. That platform gives EnergyCoin maybe 10x more potential value and that is then just the beginning in my opinion.
The market for blockchain applications for the energy sector is huge! Yes we have competition with Etherium based solutions but environmental people don't want Prove of Work solutions, that is not the way they want solve climate problems. We exist now for two years and EnergyCoin is the best name for energy blockchain applications imo.

Have a nice day,

Brian

PS: PM Neleonele, if you have much ENRG you want to sell and he shall offer a fair price.

I wanna buy at fair price.

Contact me if you wanna sell.

Best regards,

Nele

Tara11

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 06:45:57 AM

Have a nice day,

Brian

Thanks for the info.  Smiley
MyLucky7

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 06:00:26 AM

Have a nice day,

Brian

It sounds full of potential and yes ENRG has been existing for over 2 years and do have the best name but we still wait to see some solid applications running for it.

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2016, 05:59:47 PM

Have a nice day,

Brian

It sounds full of potential and yes ENRG has been existing for over 2 years and do have the best name but we still wait to see some solid applications running for it.

I just can tell for now that the platform for Energy trading is comming soon.
In Q1 we can start in testnet en hopefully in Q2 the first pilot for sharing Renewable Energy using our platform.
The platform is based on proven existing technology that exists since 2014 and running on bitcoin core.
We get so munch extra posibilities for future development that people who sold low shall regret they did.

Tara11

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 01:31:16 PM

It's moving.

0.00000317 BTC (0.96%)
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2016, 04:37:51 PM

i just wonder why u not try get ENRG Energycoin involved there too?
i for sure would try support u get on board

DMD Diamond be part of the party! Side by side with ERC Europecoin and BSD Bitsend
Great news from http://www.federatedblockchains.eu.org/ and http://www.internetofcoins.org/

You can take me literally, its 70% feature complete (plus things i wasn't even imagining myself),
You will see a revolution. I wouldn't be that bold, if the credit was belonging  to me.
The team is currently working in full time and we are heading towards the promised closed alpha testnet.

Active coin maintainers may join on our Federated Blockchains server.
Together, with Europecoin, Bitsend, DIAMOND Foundation and others, we will test the first existing
blockchain agnostic federation protocol for apps and services, that will give more than ethereum like features to any connected altcoin.
Credit goes to the fabulous "Internet of Coins" team, that has worked on this innovation since two years.

have fun
Matthias  Smiley

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2016, 07:15:50 PM

DMD Diamond be part of the party! Side by side with ERC Europecoin and BSD Bitsend
Great news from http://www.federatedblockchains.eu.org/ and http://www.internetofcoins.org/

You can take me literally, its 70% feature complete (plus things i wasn't even imagining myself),
You will see a revolution. I wouldn't be that bold, if the credit was belonging  to me.
The team is currently working in full time and we are heading towards the promised closed alpha testnet.

Together, with Europecoin, Bitsend, DIAMOND Foundation and others, we will test the first existing
blockchain agnostic federation protocol for apps and services, that will give more than ethereum like features to any connected altcoin.
Credit goes to the fabulous "Internet of Coins" team, that has worked on this innovation since two years.

have fun
Matthias  Smiley

Check the link we are there!

metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2016, 08:17:04 AM

have fun
Matthias  Smiley

Check the link we are there!

We are very proud to have Energycoin aboard too. This project is soo huge, that sometimes, we forget to list all included coins.

Again,

OF COURSE, Energycoin is aboard!

Greetz
Steve
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2016, 11:58:29 AM

We are very proud to have Energycoin aboard too. This project is soo huge, that sometimes, we forget to list all included coins.

Again,

Greetz
Steve

great! lets party!

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 10:07:13 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2016, 11:48:50 AM by energycoin.operations

Again,

Greetz
Steve

preparing for closed alpha testnet release of our
decentralized, permission-less and chain-agnostic service protocol

EnergyCoin is in!
Actually we were @ the start meeting!

Retweet  https://twitter.com/europecoinEUORG/status/802435996910551040

Check the picture

Tara11

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 06:55:17 PM

Wow great move.

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2016, 07:24:49 PM

Wow great move.
This is just the beginning.
We go for $ 1M+ MarketCap soon, so stake your ENRG and wait for development.
We working hard on platform for ENRG Trading Applications.

igigme77

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 06:23:21 PM

Wow great move.

I been staking my enrg for over two years. How much longer am I going to wait for this developement?

Let's flower the moon. SPgwHfAkcrRb5uA6MSbujpaEYtwdxzanxk
Energycoin - Save Energy, Pure POS (Free IPO). eAXEjvLGMYA6N8ujGqHL9ZFScZPYqt5Z3o

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 10:13:09 PM

Wow great move.

I been staking my enrg for over two years. How much longer am I going to wait for this developement?
Welcome back you where sleeping for 2 year I see.
You made just one post in the orginal topic and for long time sleeping account.
As you know there was no budget for developmet "Free-ico in your signature"
Just wait and see and if you do not have paitient just sell your coins.
We had just an all-time high this weekend the price is not bad @ the moment.

metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 11:00:51 PM

Wow great move.

awesome sharp but funny post!

You made my day.

Greetz
Steve
igigme77

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 11:12:12 PM

Wow great move.

Thanks, cant believe you even remembered me. I have been dealing with a divorce for the last few years so my time and mostly my mind was in other places but im back now and looking to get back into the action. If you think im going to sell my coins now after holding for two years your crazy dude. Im here and im here to help. Is there anything I can do to help revive ENRG?

Let's flower the moon. SPgwHfAkcrRb5uA6MSbujpaEYtwdxzanxk
Energycoin - Save Energy, Pure POS (Free IPO). eAXEjvLGMYA6N8ujGqHL9ZFScZPYqt5Z3o
EnergyCoinDev

Activity: 164

The EnergyCoin and Energyparty Developer

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 04:38:52 AM

Wow great move.

Thanks, cant believe you even remembered me. I have been dealing with a divorce for the last few years so my time and mostly my mind was in other places but im back now and looking to get back into the action. If you think im going to sell my coins now after holding for two years your crazy dude. Im here and im here to help. Is there anything I can do to help revive ENRG?

Hello igigme77,

First of all, thanks for holding and supporting ENRG for such a long time. We welcome you coming back. Smiley

We all know ENRG has a long history and can expect some early supporters may come back in any time. That's why I keep saying our ENRG blockchain with a long history is one of our most valuable assets.

We appreciate you are here to offer help now. If you can let us know what kind of skill set you have or willing to offer, it will make the arrangement more easy. Perhaps you may just want to start help marketing ENRG first, if so, you may contact Brian or myself to arrange for that. Thank you. Smiley

Peter

Official EnergyCoin website
Follow us on Twitter, Bitcointalk or Reddit
Donation: ePvnQvX5RbzDCzt3qSB5TmBz89BJMvpG46

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 05:41:11 AM

Hi igigme77,

Sorry to hear you had a hard time and my post was not so positive.
I had had a hard day meself but as Peter said all help is welcome!
I remember these signatures for getting a share of ENRG or other free-ICO coins.
That was populair these times and the most free coins from that time are dead so we did a good job.
We are on the beginning of someting big and we have found business partners in energy sector who wants to use the ecosystem we building now.
Mutch work for actual application has to be done but we work in small steps becouse the budget is small but believe we have a strong business-case with ENRG!

Have a nice day,
Brian

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 12:22:26 PM

i had same issue with energycoin wallet

https://www.microsoft.com/security/portal/threat/encyclopedia/entry.aspx?name=Trojan%3aWin32%2fPeals.A!cl&threatid=2147690472&enterprise=0
NOTE: On December 6, 2016, an incorrect detection for our cloud-based protection for Trojan:Win32/Peals.A!cl was identified and immediately fixed. To ensure that this issue is remediated, you can do a forced daily update to download your Microsoft antimalware and antispyware software. For details, see Updating your Microsoft antimalware and antispyware software.

many cryptocoin wallets including DMD DIamond where dedected as infected if u had a scan yesterday

solution make a definition update on windows defender today it should have already the fixed definitions

worst case u need to download the wallet again if defender did delete it
https://github.com/DMDcoin/Diamond/releases

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: