Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:29:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ENRG]Energycoin will be connected with StakeCoin for value creation!  (Read 172606 times)
energycoin.operations (OP)

Activity: 329
Merit: 261

EnergyCoin Green CryptoCurrency

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 07:52:03 PM

Hi ENRG people,

I proudly announce that we have EnergyParty webwallet @ www.EnergyExchange.eu online!

So if you don't want to run an EnergyCoin client than you can use EnergyParty platform as webwallet to store your coins save.
Do not forget create a privatekey that you can always import in a traditional wallet.

Enjoi  EnergyParty!
This is a huge step that makes it possible to create super cool applications to improve green energy usage and environmental sustainability.

Have a great day,
Jan

This profile is managed by www.EnergyCoinfoundation.org
EnergyCoin Foundation wallet: eKvWBxxEa8APp73281vPtCctXhjm5bg89D
DataAnalyst

Activity: 117
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:44:27 PM

Fantastic news and great job.
Hope to see new website soon.

GO GO ENRG !
Mrnat

Activity: 151
Merit: 101

Believe in Yourself, Do Magic, Be the Magic!

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 09:26:22 AM

Hi ENRG people,

I proudly announce that we have EnergyParty webwallet @ www.EnergyExchange.eu online!

So if you don't want to run an EnergyCoin client than you can use EnergyParty platform as webwallet to store your coins save.
Do not forget create a privatekey that you can always import in a traditional wallet.

Enjoi  EnergyParty!
This is a huge step that makes it possible to create super cool applications to improve green energy usage and environmental sustainability.

Have a great day,
Jan

Awesome, this is a BIG step ahead, this was necessary  in order to have a further investor pull, i believe this project still has a long way to go, but with patience and community support, all is possible,
If you need the wallet translated into Spanish or Romanian, i am available.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
AlCamus

Activity: 121
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:33:52 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2017, 04:52:52 PM by AlCamus

Well done Jan! Well done to the whole Energy team! I hope you will soon update your website - as I started to inform myself about Energycoin, I was really confused, if this project is alive, because the website shows a last entry in 2016. Although you send tweets on twitter and bitcointalk, new investors will only be convinced by an up to date website. Also the claim "Website gets updated in January 2018" would be a sign of ongoing workings.

Happy Christmas!
Cryptosapiens

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

“A fool and his money are soon parted”

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:55:14 PM

EnergyCoin seems to slowly gain momentum and that's great, this is a coin with an honest team with great values, and really deserve a place in the front seat of the cryptocurrency train.
However, the website is in dire need of a facelift to bring it to 2018 standards.
I have a feeling that 2018 will be a great year to cryptocurrencies and EnergyCoin

Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year

crypto4jan
Legendary

Activity: 2452
Merit: 1025

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 06:08:31 PM

Well done Jan! Well done to the whole Energy team! I hope you will soon update your website - as I started to inform myself about Energycoin, I was really confused, if this project is alive, because the website shows a last entry in 2016. Although you send tweets on twitter and bitcointalk, new investors will only be convinced by an up to date website. Also the claim "Website gets updated in January 2018" would be a sign of ongoing workings.

Happy Christmas!

EnergyCoin seems to slowly gain momentum and that's great, this is a coin with an honest team with great values, and really deserve a place in the front seat of the cryptocurrency train.
However, the website is in dire need of a facelift to bring it to 2018 standards.
I have a feeling that 2018 will be a great year to cryptocurrencies and EnergyCoin

Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year

Thx for the compliments we had a good reason not promoting EnergyCoin too much. But now we have EnergyParty on the main net and that is a great milestone!
The idea's I have for the Environmental Blockchain Solutions can be built and now is the time we show us to the World.
We get soon three websites linked to the EnergyCoin ecosystem and start marketing for potential investors and the public.

Wish the ENRG community Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year!

Have a great day,
Jan

e2wwnbU8XBcnZxSfMTwZLS7Ru6LdWHunCu
00000a5ac2dc57cfb0b92bc8be7731fe6a94a8c1c49a0d2f32e9e2da4f7d2308
gupta.sreenath

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:26:29 PM

Wow thats great news...Keep going, thank you and wish you merry Christmas....enjoy the ride...very soon big volume coming up.
crypto4jan
Legendary

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 05:47:56 PM

Wow thats great news...Keep going, thank you and wish you merry Christmas....enjoy the ride...very soon big volume coming up.
We go up and BTC is going down.
I hope that EnergyCoin can be the green alternative to Bitcoin in the future.
With EnergyParty we made the first step.

Merry Christmas!
Jan

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 01:03:43 PM

Happy new year ENRG community,
We are in $ @ ATM regions and with a good reason!
EnergyParty is ready to use check www.energyExchange.eu
Jan has now a business website that gives an overview of the EnergyCoin ecosystem www.geojan.nl
Much more to come this year and we have trust that we get huge attention when we have first applications ready!

plz like my linkedin post: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6353836992039657472
In the Netherlands there is a netoperator with a private blockchain with our idea but they no EnergyParty!
Just is simple coin called Julliette.

Have a great day,
Jan

crypto4jan
Legendary

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 01:51:06 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2018, 08:24:24 PM by crypto4jan

Hi ENRG people,

We start soon a project with energy cooperative in The Netherlands.
We want to give the participants some EnergyCoin to be involved in the project.
If you think it is a good idea to give away some ENRG to support the project please send to eNnrmA6n7wSadG4jUqEL67yzYuyDEdnfHs

Have a great day,
Jan

edit The first donation is already made:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/enrg/address.dws?eNnrmA6n7wSadG4jUqEL67yzYuyDEdnfHs.htm

Tara11

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:54:06 PM

Thanks Jan. How do I export private key of my wallet?
Goto Help -> Open Debug window
Check console
And type help
Then you see all the commands and with
Code:
dumpprivkey <EnergyCoinaddress>
You get the private key.
Copy and save in a txt-file and store offline.
To import use
Code:
importprivkey <EnergyCoinprivkey> [label]

Succes,
Jan

Thanks. Many good news for energycoin. I'm in for the donation.  Smiley
emdje

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 01:09:23 PM

Have not seen it mentioned here, but check out the new EnergyCoin website: www.energycoin.eu
Not completely filled yet, but looking 1000% better than the old one.
Good job team!  Smiley
DataAnalyst

Activity: 117
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:44:08 PM

Nice job.
It would be great to see a roadmap in the near future.
jeanpierre92

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:27:58 PM

Hello everyone,

I wanted to try the ubuntu mate wallet experiment according to this manual:
https://energycoin.eu/energycoin-on-ubuntu-mate-for-rasberry-pi/

But the dropbox link in the manual is dead:
wget --no-check-certificate https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mnibp0vrqdaw528/AAAs1E2tyGLem9gu12IdNYJTa/UbuntuMate.sh -O UbuntuMate.sh; chmod +x UbuntuMate.sh; ./UbuntuMate.sh

the website cannot be resolved. Can this be fixed please so I can continue testing the ubuntu wallet?

Thanks already!
crypto4jan
Legendary

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 07:40:37 PM

Hello everyone,

wget --no-check-certificate https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mnibp0vrqdaw528/AAAs1E2tyGLem9gu12IdNYJTa/UbuntuMate.sh -O UbuntuMate.sh; chmod +x UbuntuMate.sh; ./UbuntuMate.sh

the website cannot be resolved. Can this be fixed please so I can continue testing the ubuntu wallet?

Thanks already!

You use the old installation.
We have now a new one with link from the OP
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1028941.msg20885950#msg20885950

Success!
Jan

jeanpierre92

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:22:34 PM

Hello everyone,

Thanks already!

You use the old installation.
We have now a new one with link from the OP
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1028941.msg20885950#msg20885950

Success!
Jan

The new dropbox link worked. But I recommend putting the correct link on the www.energycoin.eu website since that is where people are searching on, not at a forum at page 62.

Still I encountered multiple problems when installing the wallet on the Raspberry Pi 3. Ubuntu mate version 16.04.2 has partition bugs and to fix this problem you have to repartition the SD card with tools like gparted that you first have to install on Ubuntu, or else you will get a E_WRITE error while unzipping the files.

After Ubuntu mate properly worked I used the script in the Ubuntu downloads folder and let the script finish. When the script finished there supposedly had to be a energycoin wallet shortcut on the desktop but this did not happen. Now the task was to find where the wallet client was installed, after a search this appeared to be at: usr/share/energycoin-qt.

The next problem was that after opening the wallet client that it did nothing. But I knew that the client can open the debug file and show me the location of the .energycoin folder, this was at: home/<userfolder>/.Energycoin (after showing hidden files). Here I could place the wallet.dat file from my windows wallet and the EnergyCoin.conf file. When opening the client now it still had to download all the blocks. I tried copying the blocks from my windows wallet but that didnt work (I tried multiple file combinations). Why do I have to download the blocks again when the script also downloaded all the files?

Maybe I am doing things wrong, but I think that I followed the instructions correctly. This reply is just to inform you of the problems I encountered and hopefully this can help you. If you have questions feel free to ask.

Best of luck,
Jeanpierre

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 06:15:06 PM

The new dropbox link worked. But I recommend putting the correct link on the www.energycoin.eu website since that is where people are searching on, not at a forum at page 62.

Still I encountered multiple problems when installing the wallet on the Raspberry Pi 3. Ubuntu mate version 16.04.2 has partition bugs and to fix this problem you have to repartition the SD card with tools like gparted that you first have to install on Ubuntu, or else you will get a E_WRITE error while unzipping the files.

After Ubuntu mate properly worked I used the script in the Ubuntu downloads folder and let the script finish. When the script finished there supposedly had to be a energycoin wallet shortcut on the desktop but this did not happen. Now the task was to find where the wallet client was installed, after a search this appeared to be at: usr/share/energycoin-qt.

The next problem was that after opening the wallet client that it did nothing. But I knew that the client can open the debug file and show me the location of the .energycoin folder, this was at: home/<userfolder>/.Energycoin (after showing hidden files). Here I could place the wallet.dat file from my windows wallet and the EnergyCoin.conf file. When opening the client now it still had to download all the blocks. I tried copying the blocks from my windows wallet but that didnt work (I tried multiple file combinations). Why do I have to download the blocks again when the script also downloaded all the files?

Maybe I am doing things wrong, but I think that I followed the instructions correctly. This reply is just to inform you of the problems I encountered and hopefully this can help you. If you have questions feel free to ask.

Best of luck,
Jeanpierre
Thank you Jeanpierre for your feedback!

crypto4jan
Legendary

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 06:30:08 PM

Best of luck,
Jeanpierre
You are right that we need to change the instructions on the website, but we copied some old content to the new version and website is not final yet.

I did more than 10 times the procedure and sometimes blockchain and other steps are skipped for unknown reasons.
When I see that I just reboot and start the install script again.
Normal the blockchain unzips automatically and by deleting all the files and folders in at: home/<userfolder>/.Energycoin you can use the files from PC.

So extra installation for programs is not needed but you need SDcard prepared for usage Ubuntu MATE.

Can you maybe try again with a fresh SDcard and do not use additional tweaks to get the wallet running?
Just start again if not all steps from the procedure are done.
You can delete then the downloads first.
I hope that we can improve the installation when we update but no plans yet for that.

Succes,
Jan

windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:50:07 PM

Best of luck,
Jeanpierre
You are right that we need to change the instructions on the website, but we copied some old content to the new version and website is not final yet.

I did more than 10 times the procedure and sometimes blockchain and other steps are skipped for unknown reasons.
When I see that I just reboot and start the install script again.
Normal the blockchain unzips automatically and by deleting all the files and folders in at: home/<userfolder>/.Energycoin you can use the files from PC.

So extra installation for programs is not needed but you need SDcard prepared for usage Ubuntu MATE.

Can you maybe try again with a fresh SDcard and do not use additional tweaks to get the wallet running?
Just start again if not all steps from the procedure are done.
You can delete then the downloads first.
I hope that we can improve the installation when we update but no plans yet for that.

Succes,
Jan

Did you receive my DMs?
crypto4jan
Legendary

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 09:50:01 PM

Did you receive my DMs?
And I just send you answers.

Have a great day,
Jan

Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: