Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:09:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GorillaTeeth [TEETH] | 10 DAY Staking Confirmation | Good luck dumping it!  (Read 93772 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
emmnazady

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 07:08:27 AM

Swap Already Done? What time in asia  Huh
GorrillaEX already lunch? i Will wait with happy  Grin

Teeth oh Teeth

Next-Gen of
Algo Stablecoins

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
  Join Private Sale of $TST
  No KYC     Fair Launch Auction

CopperLaunch.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████

████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████   ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄   ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌                ▐█████
███████▄   ▀████▀   ▄███████
bitkokos

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

0_0

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 07:39:33 AM

Teeth oh Teeth

where in asia? There are 3 time zones

O_o
Kaenguru

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 07:41:05 AM

Teeth oh Teeth

GMT +1
bitkokos

0_0

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 07:46:02 AM

Teeth oh Teeth

GMT +1
Asia is not GMT +1

O_o
pjcltd
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 08:00:13 AM

Guys
1 hour left
bitkokos

0_0

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 08:02:48 AM

Guys
1 hour left

for swap ?

O_o
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 08:02:56 AM

Ok first thing Dont send PMs to Paul here , he isnt going to answer them he doesnt have time , anything to do with BTCPOOL.EXCHANGE is to be sent via a support ticket in the system!!

There are people complaining that there transactions are stuck in there own wallets??

That isnt Pauls Job to fix the your personal wallets ok , we didnt make them , our wallets on BTCPOOL.EXCHANGE and GorrilaEX are the only wallets we are concerned with and do anything with, so dont send Paul abusive letters or pm's if your personally wallet has a problem , WE CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT THAT!! and swearing for something that isnt in our control just makes you look like a twit!!

READ AND UNDERSTAND!!

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 08:06:04 AM

Guys
1 hour left

So, you mean to say that I should wait and you will add the coins to my account in the exchange whenever you will go through emails? You are yourself saying that 1 hour left only and anyone if sends anything beyond that won't be added in the swap, so if I don't see my coins before the swap (as I have already sent you my wallet.dat), won't that mean that I am out of the swap?

No offense here, just curious as I don't wanna miss out on this because of my own mistakes.

jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 08:07:11 AM

You guys do realize that everyone having issues at number 99 are those greedy people that wanted stakes up to the end. It is their own greed that will cause them to potentially lose their coins. Anyone with more than 2 brain cells will realise that in order for coins to be confirmed for a POS coin there needs to be coins staking somewhere. If everyone moves their coins just before the end, where will there be coins that are staking for the confirms? Unless there are coins somewhere at btcpool exchange or Gorillastake or some other place that qualifies for the swop that have set their coins open for staking with a maturity of >24 hours, the coins at the end will not be able to confirm.

There will be people that lose their coins that got overwhelmed with their greed for staking and it will be those people that scream scam, thief etc. People had weeks to move their coins and their affairs in order for the swop. People's greed will never end especially in crypto and it amazes me how it has been proved again here with this swop.
jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 08:08:42 AM

Guys
1 hour left

So, you mean to say that I should wait and you will add the coins to my account in the exchange whenever you will go through emails? You are yourself saying that 1 hour left only and anyone if sends anything beyond that won't be added in the swap, so if I don't see my coins before the swap (as I have already sent you my wallet.dat), won't that mean that I am out of the swap?

No offense here, just curious as I don't wanna miss out on this because of my own mistakes.

You should have sent your coins days ago to be safe. Leaving it to the end is your own mistake. Read my previous post.

Rules are rules and must be strictly applied else both sides of the fence will cry foul. It is not btcpool exchange or gorillastake or anyone else in the swop process to sort out peoples errors at number 99.9. With these huge number of coins and stress on the chains and wallets the issues at the end is foreseen. It can be compared to trying to get a turkey on the morning of thanksgiving - everyone will rush and fight each other. You get the turkey a week before. There are many other examples of losing out by leaving things to the end.
pjcltd
Legendary

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 08:09:14 AM

Is it over? I forgot to take off my sell order? Have I lost them forever Sad?

no you have 52 mins left
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 08:12:37 AM

Guys
1 hour left

You should have sent your coins days ago to be safe. Leaving it to the end is your own mistake. Read my previous post.

Rules are rules and must be strictly applied else both sides of the fence will cry foul.

I sent my wallet.dat to Paul yesterday only, so it's his responsibility to check the emails and get the coins out of the wallet.dat files to our accounts (no offense again) I guess... I didn't enter in the end, sending 1 day before is way before than others sending it at the last time...

real789

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

If you can't understand my post please report it

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 08:13:17 AM

no you have 52 mins left

can you add COUNT down time ? where region time you use Smiley

===Sempak===
Nemanja

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 08:13:26 AM

no you have 52 mins left

Uh, that's a relief Smiley, thanks!

leroyjankins

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 08:15:15 AM

You guys do realize that everyone having issues at number 99 are those greedy people that wanted stakes up to the end. It is their own greed that will cause them to potentially lose their coins. Anyone with more than 2 brain cells will realise that in order for coins to be confirmed for a POS coin there needs to be coins staking somewhere. If everyone moves their coins just before the end, where will there be coins that are staking for the confirms? Unless there are coins somewhere at btcpool exchange or Gorillastake or some other place that qualifies for the swop that have set their coins open for staking with a maturity of >24 hours, the coins at the end will not be able to confirm.

There will be people that lose their coins that got overwhelmed with their greed for staking and it will be those people that scream scam, thief etc. People had weeks to move their coins and their affairs in order for the swop. People's greed will never end especially in crypto and it amazes me how it has been proved again here with this swop.

You said it much nicer than i was going to. Those people who didnt send before the last min are the same ones that are going to bitch and complain and scream scam.. reminds me of another recent swap
pjcltd
Legendary

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 08:19:39 AM

no you have 52 mins left

can you add COUNT down time ? where region time you use Smiley
sorry don't have time
you can if you want
ehalvers

Activity: 513

Crypto ehalvers

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 08:20:03 AM

no you have 52 mins left

Ok first thing Dont send PMs to Paul here , he isnt going to answer them he doesnt have time , anything to do with BTCPOOL.EXCHANGE is to be sent via a support ticket in the system!!

There are people complaining that there transactions are stuck in there own wallets??

That isnt Pauls Job to fix the your personal wallets ok , we didnt make them , our wallets on BTCPOOL.EXCHANGE and GorrilaEX are the only wallets we are concerned with and do anything with, so dont send Paul abusive letters or pm's if your personally wallet has a problem , WE CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT THAT!! and swearing for something that isnt in our control just makes you look like a twit!!

READ AND UNDERSTAND!!

I'm still confused, is a transaction stuck at 0 confirmations considered a personal wallet problem? I would really like to not lose 90% of my 10k......

I've been doing repairwallets everyday. I made sure to do one before I sent the coins. My first transaction was for all the available 10k in my wallet, about 1.2 Billiion, I then had to wait for the rest of of my coins to become available as they were staking. After about 30 minutes the rest of my coins were available to be spent, about 115 Million, which made it through fine.

I repeat my question from earlier, it looked like someone else had a deposit of 1 Billion + stuck, is it a problem with the website/our wallet/your wallet. Is it something that can be looked at? I sent a PM to Paul with all the information after I sent the coins to make sure he had all the information he needed if something went wrong.

Earlier he didn't want support tickets opened on the site, but to be PMed here, is that now changed?

Again I would not like to lose 90% of my 10k, been mining/holding/buying/staking since the beginning.  Cry

█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  
 █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓ 
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
            █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
Fishcoin
      ▄█▄
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███████  ██
  ███████████
  ▀█████████▀
    ▀█████▀
      ███
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███▀   ▀███

▄█▄
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███████  ██
  ███████████
  ▀█████████▀
    ▀█████▀
      ███
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███▀   ▀███
Decentralized Network
 Tokenized Incentive    
 Interoperable Tools       
jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 08:21:26 AM

I sent my wallet.dat to Paul yesterday only, so it's his responsibility to check the emails and get the coins out of the wallet.dat files to our accounts (no offense again) I guess... I didn't enter in the end, sending 1 day before is way before than others sending it at the last time...

It is up to "swap management" to decide how much they want to bend backwards on this. The point remains, no offence, that people should have foreseen the rush and stress on the chains and wallets and sent their coins a week ago to be safe. Confirmed coins in an exchange wallet means confirmed coins in an exchange wallet.

If it was allowed to send wallets in at number 99 then those people that rather gave up on their stakes to make sure coins are confirmed in the exchange wallets can cry foul and say that they could have staked up to the end and just mailed in their wallets for swop management to sort out. That is why I say rules are rules and must be strictly applied otherwise both sides of the fence can cry foul.

It is up to swop management to decide how they want to handle it but if they go to either side, then the other side will cry foul.
pjcltd
Legendary

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 08:22:38 AM

no you have 52 mins left

READ AND UNDERSTAND!!

I'm still confused, is a transaction stuck at 0 confirmations considered a personal wallet problem? I would really like to not lose 90% of my 10k......

I've been doing repairwallets everyday. I made sure to do one before I sent the coins. My first transaction was for all the available 10k in my wallet, about 1.2 Billiion, I then had to wait for the rest of of my coins to become available as they were staking. After about 30 minutes the rest of my coins were available to be spent, about 115 Million, which made it through fine.

I repeat my question from earlier, it looked like someone else had a deposit of 1 Billion + stuck, is it a problem with the website/our wallet/your wallet. Is it something that can be looked at? I sent a PM to Paul with all the information after I sent the coins to make sure he had all the information he needed if something went wrong.

Earlier he didn't want support tickets opened on the site, but to be PMed here, is that now changed?

Again I would not like to lose 90% of my 10k, been mining/holding/buying/staking since the beginning.  Cry

If it has 0 conf then the coins are in your wallet  still you need to do a repair on your wallet

we had to switch back to tickets on the exchange  because i need the backend help

pjcltd
Legendary

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 08:32:45 AM

GUYS make sure that you close any open sell / buy orders for 10k / Snowballs or they will NOT be included in the swap

I will be taking the exchange and wallets off line at 10:00 GMT+1
it will not be back on till after  the swap is done
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: