Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:06:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [COV] Coven [33k Coins/3%POS]  (Read 32544 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 03:56:42 PM

DEV dissapeared

Last Active:   April 29, 2015, 03:35:56 AM

sold his coins and dump away...

sell your coins guys while u can get still a lot of btc's out of mining....

i'm selling mine...

can u stop FUD ?
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 04:03:15 PM

He dumped. Grin

Anonyme

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 04:11:21 PM

Wake up dev's,, we wait you
drakoin

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

see my profile

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 05:44:45 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2015, 06:14:37 PM by drakoin

Staking... I offer to leave this wallet running, so there is a staking node. To improve the network. If you want to increase the Stake Weight of this node, send some COV coins there. Every bit helps.
COV address of this 24/7 staking node:
CQfH2dwUcGXcxvfxU2nqoqGC4qcbSipvRX
My address CHDavnxvV93jLBWXmVFFwU66uNJ3jXFSxm [in the same 24/7-server-wallet] is holding them [the 158.96],
but in the B.E. is showing the really strange balance -96.0 COV.

This is my 24/7 staking node status:

Code:
Covend getinfo
{
    "version" : "v1.2.0.0-g32a928e",
    "protocolversion" : 60014,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : 135.97299201,
    "newmint" : 0.00000000,
    "stake" : 33.00486044,
    "blocks" : 2448,
    "moneysupply" : 33608.44164778,
    "connections" : 20,
    "proxy" : "",
    "difficulty" : {...
        "proof-of-stake" : 0.00024414
    },
    "testnet" : false,
    "unlocked_until" : 1431100756,
    "errors" : "",
}
Code:
Covend getstakinginfo
{
    "Enabled" : true,
    "Staking" : true,
    "Errors" : "",
    "Difficulty" : 0.00024414,
    "Weight" : 67,
    "Net Stake Weight" : 818,
    "Expected Time" : 1098
}

Hey ... already on block 2448, not too bad. ~3 blocks per hour = half the speed of bitcoin. Results in a slowly growing blockchain on the harddisk, that is good.

Yesterday I analysed the block speed a little bit. Man, the POW phase went incredibly fast.
When I find the time (and the predicted 2 days are well over), I can make an updated diagram.
Then we can see that/if this whole action here is really doing something to the health of the coin - but my preliminary findings say: YES :-)

no sign of a signature
drakoin

see my profile

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 06:08:10 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2015, 06:39:04 PM by drakoin

I am still about half the weight of the network.

I must be the other half then Smiley

Perhaps the heavier wallets want to get together (of course, I will pledge some, too)
and donate for a giveaway - to get some popularity going for this super-rare coin?

Or are there perhaps strong arguments against giveaways? (freebie dumping?)
I have little experience with how that plays out usually.

It should be not too much per person.
Also: Somehow the recipient should prove that he has really downloaded the wallet,
perhaps by posting a screenshot that is showing his receiving address inside his wallet?

Anyone interested in organizing a giveaway?
In Bitcointalk it is not allowed, but e.g. here it is: https://cryptocointalk.com/forum/1174-giveaways/ ... and which other places are good?

What do you think?

no sign of a signature
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 01:43:07 AM

He dumped. Grin

Yeah, he's going to have to ask his mom for Dr. Pepper money after that loss.

And so soon after his paper route made him "financially independent".

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
cryptic4000

Activity: 451

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 07:24:06 AM

Perhaps the heavier wallets want to get together (of course, I will pledge some, too)
and donate for a giveaway - to get some popularity going for this super-rare coin?

Also: Somehow the recipient should prove that he has really downloaded the wallet,
perhaps by posting a screenshot that is showing his receiving address inside his wallet?

In Bitcointalk it is not allowed, but e.g. here it is: https://cryptocointalk.com/forum/1174-giveaways/ ... and which other places are good?

What do you think?

I can organize the giveaway after I hear something from dev and if the blockchain moves fast. With current blockchain pace its impossible to organize giveaway IMO.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Kaspa

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:24:20 AM

lol yup, that would be like saying "hey come look at our broken coin... do you want some broken coin?"

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 08:43:59 AM

This one can be easily saved. Dev can buy like 5-10% of the coin for peanuts (~$500) and he can make real good profit if he deliver. Currently low supply prevents the coin to be dumped hard, but it also affects the network (not many people hold their coins in the wallet). Imo it was pretty stupid decision for the dev to disappear.

P.S. Network is a bit better in the past 2 days.

Anonyme

Activity: 219

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 09:35:41 AM

why there was no news from the dev,, sadly coin  Huh
CovenDev (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 09:45:29 AM

Coin isn't dead nor have I "vanished, but I cannot post more than I already have done/and or have begun working on. If you get inpatient; aim your frustrations at myself. If I go away, its because I'm attending to real life work or my life; you should know I'm coming back; and no I have 0 COV nor have accumulated and if were talking "profits"; this project has consumed a majority of my funds, but more importantly my time, being a main reason I am continuing to  work and complete COV.
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 09:56:38 AM

Coin isn't dead nor have I "vanished, but I cannot post more than I already have done/and or have begun working on. If you get inpatient; aim your frustrations at myself. If I go away, its because I'm attending to real life work or my life; you should know I'm coming back; and no I have 0 COV nor have accumulated and if were talking "profits"; this project has consumed a majority of my funds, but more importantly my time, being a main reason I am continuing to  work and complete COV.

Why should someone believe you that you will finish your work if you have 0 COV? I'm not fuding - just asking.

ramtony

Activity: 193

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 10:02:27 AM

What do you think?

I can organize the giveaway after I hear something from dev and if the blockchain moves fast. With current blockchain pace its impossible to organize giveaway IMO.

I'm happy to donate to the Coven
cryptic4000

Activity: 451

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 10:07:06 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2015, 10:37:19 AM by cryptic4000

Coin isn't dead nor have I "vanished, but I cannot post more than I already have done/and or have begun working on. If you get inpatient; aim your frustrations at myself. If I go away, its because I'm attending to real life work or my life; you should know I'm coming back; and no I have 0 COV nor have accumulated and if were talking "profits"; this project has consumed a majority of my funds, but more importantly my time, being a main reason I am continuing to  work and complete COV.

Why should someone believe you that you will finish your work if you have 0 COV? I'm not fuding - just asking.

I do not think anybody would dump COV even if there is nothing coming forward. Most of them I see here are experienced traders who would prefer to take a loss than to dump their coins for cheap & letting the manipulator take advantage (incase if there is any).

Some of the statements from Dev are truly unbelievable (holding 0 COV,,etc). Alteast a simple update or progress would have increased the credibility. Guy almost took a week to come up with roadmap (I can do the same in 30 mins using MS Visio) and as per the count down the website should have been up now. Something is not right.  spartak_t said that last week. Not encouraging. People are asking so many questions and dev is just dodging. Almost 3 fcking weeks and no updates. I would not be participating in this thread anymore. Incase if the coin raises, I will just dump. All the scammed money will bitch you back one day. Wait for it.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Starin

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Infected Mushroom

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 10:14:38 AM

If he truely has 0 coins than he just dumped. He posted a ss before with his wallet, accidentely left balance in frame. He changed it than. He had 585 coins.

spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 10:25:32 AM

I just love how real life and work are so often used as argument for not delivering. Like only developers have real life and others are just trolls and suckers who lives in here. You can't just "create" something, sell (the idea or whatever) to people at some price and then talk about real life liabilities. Imho, when someone launches a coin, he is obliged to support it no matter what. Everyone must think about the consequences and what can happen before you launch something, otherwise it is completely waste of time (which in my eyes can be considered as scam as well).
As I previously said, I will lose about ~$40 if COV goes to 0 and I don't really care, but I am so sorry for people who bought it at x5-7 price of the current one (I also bought high, but managed to sell even higher with good profit).

DFiLeR

Activity: 341
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 10:29:10 AM

If nothing else atleast I have been entertained by the coven! At the very least the dev could have commented on the giveaway idea a few members have backed.

Surely theres still life left in this, COV till the end!

Atleast network is a tad better

VRC      VKAE3VC3iPf2FFJsrzirzk4SX6mSrzSUka                  XPM          AeX9teC4y9YMRNVb7726i8u3RTCcMksFG3
BTC       15P73FANUu5rgNcCr4kYVUNiD3tdmgqEuP             HYPER       HL2iRAWRThvAR9kt5NDdEPBhin57tD98hB
drakoin

see my profile

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 12:20:23 PM

Hey :-)

Coin isn't dead nor have I "vanished...
I am truely relieved.

Strangely, even me I fell into this worrying, too. I had posted this:
where dev?
His last post was "Today at 01:23:56 AM". That is not so terribly long ago *lol* ...
and I meant it that way.

In effect, the time between two of your updates was only 4 days now, and it was weekend&MayDay in between, so objectively no reason to believe anything bad might have happened. (Some long-standing quality coins have weeks in between dev-updates, but they have already established trust.).

What happened here was insecurity about a new coin, a newbie account, a stuttering blockchain, an immense volatility because both order books are extremely thin (that is part of my fascination for this coin, actually), a too high starting price ... and then together with an ebbing of your posts (which after the insults, I also understand, negativity can cripple motivation)...
... our little mass hysteria went overboard.

On the other hand: 86 posts between two dev updates of a newborn coin ... even if it is not a "calendar-long", it is a "bitcointalk-long" time duration - do you see the point?
Some did believe for sure you were gone forever.

Have you already read our staking initiative, by the way? You coin was in our collectively created sickbay, and is recovering now.

So anyways: Good that you have given us a life sign!

Perhaps you can really update a bit more often, at least now in the beginning?  A simple "today I worked on library rpcwallet.cpp" or "yesterday, I thought long about how to implement obfuscation in the best possible way" is already good to know.

But: Every person, every plan, and every cooperation has its own natural speed.
And if the "faster" demands are really that far from the rhythm in which you prefer to develop this, then it is good for everyone that you "educate" this thread into your speed.

no I have 0 COV nor have accumulated and if were talking "profits"
... consumed a majority of my funds

I guess then it is about time that you get some COV, before the next price explosion. It is a good time to buy. Believe in your own coin to go up like a rocket, and get back what you invested.

my2cov

no sign of a signature
CovenDev (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 02:04:54 PM

If your post is strictly market price related and I don't reply to you it's not that I do not see your messages; it's that it is not relative to me. I am not a market mover/maker or whatever; I'm a developer and only here with  interests in COV related subjects. If you PM'd me (I got tons of messages; I'll rsp eventually)
Thanks; well update with progress
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 02:12:30 PM

If your post is strictly market price related and I don't reply to you it's not that I do not see your messages; it's that it is not relative to me. I am not a market mover/maker or whatever; I'm a developer and only here with  interests in COV related subjects. If you PM'd me (I got tons of messages; I'll rsp eventually)
Thanks; well update with progress

Okay, no problem

however , i have question , just 2 question

1. Why do you not show up in a few days ? this is make investor panic

2. You promised to launch a website , which should launch in a few days ago , but did not ?

cheers
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: