Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:55:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Have you joined?
Telegram: https://t.me/batacurrency
Discord - https://discordapp.com/invite/tCXTrZA

Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BATA BTA ◈ OLD THREAD - NOW @ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2297895.0  (Read 283664 times)
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 06:13:08 PM

What happened to the market it crashed hard I just came across to know accidentally. That is huge dip and I am not able to understand the reason of crashing price as it was quite surprising for me to see the price raising earlier without any reason. I think once price are stable somewhere then will be good point to entry again.
thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

I AM

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 08:45:27 PM

very surprise that bata's dev agree with this pump
he must communicate about that

That is it, 600k was bought for 4.5 btc a week before pump, then another 300k for 8 BTC to kick it off, Now if I was going to buy nearly a million coins of something to pump. I would make sure the only person who held that many wasn't going to spoil the party.

Maybe he has a second account with coins in to sell a few off to pay for the entangleIT guy, for whatever it is he is supposed to be doing.  Huh
I have no problem with a dev selling coins they have mined it's perfectly reasonable its not like it was a premine or anything and a lot of work has gone into the coin.

Though now it has been pumped and dumped without news or reason. (that we can figure out) it is a pump an dump coin and always will be. That is also fine
What is annoying is the opportunity that went without being grabbed.
All this money and interest in the coin and rather than capitalizing on it we get a stream of cryptic nonsense posts that make ZERO sense to anybody with half a brain but alludes to some great step in the development of the coin.

If there is a development maybe they need to get someone who can string together at least a couple of coherent sentences. Not that anybody here now would likely buy back in after this train wreck.

And to that profit club moron... Your swinging in and out of character Newbie you should just stop posting and go fill out some surveys to make your internet monies

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 08:48:24 PM

I feeel sooo bad for those who sold ....

really sorry,,,

Grin Grin Grin

You mean bought?

I bought a stack at 10k 11k 12k 13k... 

i feel bad. Now its gone to 3k (now weak 6k)

I held it for 12 months but made a ton on it,
luckily only bought 1.5 BTC more around 12k, dumped that when the full picture of retardation became apparent

be strong bag man  Shocked it will come back some day

thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 09:00:49 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2017, 09:16:13 PM by thoth-Atlantian

Peter You don't need to blame the forum and locking or modding thread will only add to the noise.

Was BTA just part of a pump and dump ? ..... Yes

Is that a risk when dev holds most of the coins? .... Hugely

Were you guys talking it up on twitter and here without any news? .... Yes

You have been around here long enough to be able to draw the same conclusions as everyone else.

Like seriously WTF is this post below?  Huh

Anyway, I will see you guys again at 500 sats, might refill there for next PnD

Weather

Ok weather machine:

If miners are distributed everywhere, we can control the weather. Furnaces will be miners - (already some)

Chaos Theory

Butterfly Effect

And with the computational power, we will be able to control weather.

Ok now the Quantum Wheel

Either it will move arbitrarily in any direction w

Well it acts like antigravity

Or it won't move at all
Due to symmetry
Unless we figure out how to break symmetry
It must be possible I think, but maybe totally out of reach for us
To understand...
There has been experiments that have made a physically macro scale "diving board" like structure
It's visible under a cheap light microscope
Still macro comparatively
And they entangled the up and down states

Such that it was both up and down simultaneously.

If you can make spokes instead of just one "diving board" and can break symmetry then it will turn without turning
Or turn and not turn
At the same time

If it can turn and yet not turn at the same time, then it can also turn 1,000,000,000 rpm and not turn.

Get it?
In any direction.
More like a ball than a wheel
If you build a craft you sit inside a sphere.
And turn without turning.
Yeah maybe not.
But if not, then we are missing some physics.
Because I think our current understanding means this should work.  "Spooky movement without moving" is equivalent to teleportation.

Thus, I think the secret of Quantum Entanglement is hidden in the Quantum Wheel.

That's all for now.

Smiley.

Awesomeness?

------------

More details to follow. Let us know what you think.

Profit Hunters Club

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

Searching the internet for money...

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2017, 09:15:58 PM

Wow, this is so exciting!

All those posting negative comments: you should read page #1 of this forum post and continue until you get back to this one: LEARN ABOUT WHAT YOU'R INVESTING INTO!

We just bought up a bunch more at these low prices, patiently waiting for the next phase in profit making. Don't sell at these prices, and you won't lose money.. it's quite simple.

Our favorite mining pool is operational with the wallet upgrade and we're able to mine POW again.

While the prices where at their record highs, so was the difficulty rate: 100+ and the network hash-rate too: ~4 GH
Now at these mid range prices, after a few wallets have been upgraded, the difficulty is rising again past: 20 and the network hash-rate is over 1 GH

Anyone buying BATA right now upon our recommendations, can donate a few BATA coins to: BHVXVSKWHp9jXih6jf7zh34Cx7GfWN67SN Thanks!

Profit Hunters Coin - www.ProfitHuntersCoin.com | Proof of Work | Proof of Stake | Masternodes | Dynamic Block Rewards | Firewall |
thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 09:22:24 PM

All those posting negative comments: you should read page #1 of this forum post and continue until you get back to this one: LEARN ABOUT WHAT YOUR INVESTING INTO!

We just bought up a bunch more at these low prices, patiently waiting for the next phase in profit making. Don't sell at these prices, and you won't lose money.. it's quite simple.

Our favorite mining pool is operational with the wallet upgrade and we're able to mine POW again.

While the prices where at their record highs, so was the difficulty rate: 100+ and the network hash-rate too: ~4 GH
Now at these mid range prices, after a few wallets have been upgraded, the difficulty is rising again past: 20 and the network hash-rate is over 1 GH

Anyone buying BATA right now upon our recommendations, can donate back to us right before they sell for record profits in the future. Smiley

Pretty sure it's my example of how Bata can work in the OP. I am familiar with it. No mention of quantum computing, though things change so that is not a drama.

And no you didn't just buy up some cheap ones, I am watching the market. unless you call a few thousand a bunch.

But hey if you just lost your arse on that dump fair enough trying to pump it back

Profit Hunters Club

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2017, 09:35:48 PM

All those posting negative comments: you should read page #1 of this forum post and continue until you get back to this one: LEARN ABOUT WHAT YOUR INVESTING INTO!

Anyone buying BATA right now upon our recommendations, can donate back to us right before they sell for record profits in the future. Smiley

Pretty sure it's my example of how Bata can work in the OP. I am familiar with it. No mention of quantum computing, though things change so that is not a drama.

And no you didn't just buy up some cheap ones, I am watching the market. unless you call a few thousand a bunch.

But hey if you just lost your arse on that dump fair enough trying to pump it back

We're not pumping anything, been slowly purchasing and mining this great coin for many years now. The DEV has a large portion of coins, because he has been mining it for a long time, pools have been operational since the beginning and everyone had a fair chance to mine as many as he did.

If you've been watching the market: you can clearly see it's been somewhat sideways and even up since the large miners (joined the network less than a week ago) sold everything they could and drove the price to 3000. This was happening while everyone couldn't withdraw/deposit their coins from/to exchanges due to the wallet upgrade being implemented at a scheduled block that came sooner than expected because the network hash-rate climbed so quickly.

Profit Hunters Coin - www.ProfitHuntersCoin.com | Proof of Work | Proof of Stake | Masternodes | Dynamic Block Rewards | Firewall |
Daedalus27

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

The Matrix lost my mind through the cracks!

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2017, 09:38:28 PM

I wish to share a conversation that has been edited, but will give you an idea of how Bata fits into the picture:

---------------

Let me tell you my vision for bartering, and disrupting EBay, Craigslist, Amazon and ecommerce entirely.

1.  When an item is purchased, user records it, eventually with 3D scanning via phone/Kinect/etc.,
2.  Item is recorded on the Blockchain, for obvious reasons now, like insurance etc... (see Trov), but we could also set a price at which item
3.  Items therefore, if you think about it, can sell themselves.
4.  DAOs can see items desired,  build them (3D printing etc) and market them, all without exposing any personal details
5.  Other users can see what is desired, and of course, use that to create products and services, and/or generate DAOs for very specific things

There is more

Auto sell
Uber Etc..., for auto deliveries
Then drones

Putting many pieces together to redefine commerce.

DAOs will perform crowdfunding and crowdsourcing

Allowing investors to invest in a new product or service, or simply unique one off items/services that normally would never be made.  DAOs don't need to turn a profit, always, just enough to operate, because, well, it's not a greedy person.  That's to say, the DAOs serve the public and may be non-profit.

Eventually, I think the ultimate currency will be mined by proof of mass transport, measuring the work required to assemble and distribute goods and services.  Like ForceCoin I.E.  measure forces used -Reward accordingly

And energy production etc.

Now, let me shift gears

Weather

Ok weather machine:

If miners are distributed everywhere, we can control the weather. Furnaces will be miners - (already some)

Chaos Theory

Butterfly Effect

And with the computational power, we will be able to control weather.

Ok now the Quantum Wheel

Either it will move arbitrarily in any direction w

Well it acts like antigravity

Or it won't move at all
Due to symmetry
Unless we figure out how to break symmetry
It must be possible I think, but maybe totally out of reach for us
To understand...
There has been experiments that have made a physically macro scale "diving board" like structure
It's visible under a cheap light microscope
Still macro comparatively
And they entangled the up and down states

Such that it was both up and down simultaneously.

If you can make spokes instead of just one "diving board" and can break symmetry then it will turn without turning
Or turn and not turn
At the same time

If it can turn and yet not turn at the same time, then it can also turn 1,000,000,000 rpm and not turn.

Get it?
In any direction.
More like a ball than a wheel
If you build a craft you sit inside a sphere.
And turn without turning.
Yeah maybe not.
But if not, then we are missing some physics.
Because I think our current understanding means this should work.  "Spooky movement without moving" is equivalent to teleportation.

Thus, I think the secret of Quantum Entanglement is hidden in the Quantum Wheel.

That's all for now.

Smiley.

Awesomeness?

------------

More details to follow. Let us know what you think.

I can appreciate the creativity & vision here, but some of what's dicussed are very lofty ideas talking about radical scientific concepts that are honestly very hard for business practical implementation and investor certainty.

I would recommend such ideas are more suited to private development as intellectual property and not the kind of ideas to be sharing with the public or investors in this thread who require more practical progress.

Drones? Yes.
Weather or Quantum Entanglement? These macro and micro advanced scientific concepts are not really applicable to business yet, and will only create confusion.

On a more practical note look...

Even I got hurt on the recent dump, but let's remind ourselves:

BATA only has a 4 to 5million coin supply.
On this figure estimate alone, so long as the wallet & network works and the Dev stays sensible and continues support, this coin should easily be worth 25k to 50k sats on its supply.

It appears to me, 5000 sats is where current BATA investors are drawing the line and withholding from panic selling.

The occasional dumper is being a douch and dumping off below 5k but 5k appears to be where people are holding.

If more people just held now and set your orders back at 17k and walk away, the 5million little coin supply might work some magic and push the price north again... maybe.
midnight_miner

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2017, 02:02:51 AM

If anyone has questions on the last wallet release, I am here to answer questions.

I was part of the last wallet upgrade and working on the Hybrid PoW/PoS wallet.
midnight_miner

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2017, 02:32:18 AM

I am not a fan of Pump n Dumps, and I really hope this was not a plan by someone to target Bata for a PnD as this project has merits.

But with Bittrex showing a 24 hr volume of 64+ BTC why are people selling at a loss?

Don't panic and hold your price is what I would be thinking... But I am not expert in manipulating markets.  I am holding bags of worthless coins also.  But every once in a while these coins do show promise and rebound.  Especially when there is actual development happening.  Not just twitter or BCT spam.

I am not going to guess the real market value of Bata, but it was definitely not the sub 1000 sats that it was sitting at only a week ago.  Those that stocked up on Bata for the last 3 months at the low price are going to gain.  And I would guess that those that hang on to the coins that you have now should gain in the future as this coin/project continues to develop.

pc888 has not made this a PnD coin.  If you look at the history of this coin, the theme is not fast profit.  Its about a barter market.  That is the project.

If there is pumping going on, it is outside of the project.  Definitely not something I would want to be a part of.
pc888 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1624

https://bata.io

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2017, 02:48:21 AM

I am not a fan of Pump n Dumps, and I really hope this was not a plan by someone to target Bata for a PnD as this project has merits.

But with Bittrex showing a 24 hr volume of 64+ BTC why are people selling at a loss?

Don't panic and hold your price is what I would be thinking... But I am not expert in manipulating markets.  I am holding bags of worthless coins also.  But every once in a while these coins do show promise and rebound.  Especially when there is actual development happening.  Not just twitter or BCT spam.

I am not going to guess the real market value of Bata, but it was definitely not the sub 1000 sats that it was sitting at only a week ago.  Those that stocked up on Bata for the last 3 months at the low price are going to gain.  And I would guess that those that hang on to the coins that you have now should gain in the future as this coin/project continues to develop.

pc888 has not made this a PnD coin.  If you look at the history of this coin, the theme is not fast profit.  Its about a barter market.  That is the project.

If there is pumping going on, it is outside of the project.  Definitely not something I would want to be a part of.

Thanks Midnight.

Dev has many coins because dev believes in his project - Does that make sense?

This forum was not started yesterday, in fact read it from the first page before making any accusations.

Thanks for those who have supported BTA in the past, present and future.

Richard is answering question on NthCoin forum page, so please be advised of that.

BTA is as usual, our plan has not changed, neither has the vision.

If you are unsure about something read up on it - don't take someone's word.

Remember BTA has been around for a while, the information is spread across numerous forums and social media.

We are here for a long time, not a good time. If something does not "fit" or "work", it will be changed.

We are ensuring that BTA moves forward, in measured steps.

The marketcap and trading price is not controlled by me, it's controlled by you.

We are decentralized.

Profit Hunters Club

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2017, 04:40:07 AM
Last edit: February 10, 2017, 05:10:18 AM by Profit Hunters Club

A few members of our club have noticed some interesting details after discovering one had a screenshot of Bittrex orders/Market history taken Feb 6.

A quick analysis suggests that a large portion of the new BATA coins being sold on the exchanges in the recent few days are a direct result of someone or a group selling almost instantly as they mine new coins, THE DEMAND decreased slightly in BATA but increased in BTC value. AVAILABLE SUPPLY has almost doubled in less than a week doing the simple math: the price dropped by half to compensate.

BEFORE THE MASSIVE PRICE INCREASE:
Time: 20:39:30 (02/06/2017)
Price: 0.00006236
Total Buy orders: 1,700,027  (BATA)   9  (BTC)
Total Sell Orders: 235,077 (BATA)     10,072 (BTC)

AFTER THE MASSIVE PRICE INCREASE:
Time: 20:28:00 (02/09/2017)
Price: 0.00005501
Total Buy orders: 1,680,034  (BATA)   11 (BTC)
Total Sell Orders: 417,477 (BATA)     2,195 (BTC)

Shocked

gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 04:45:19 AM

A few members of our club have noticed some interesting details after discovering one had a screenshot of Bittrex orders/Market history taken Feb 6.

A quick analysis suggests that a large portion of the new BATA coins being sold on the exchanges in the recent few days are a direct result of someone or a group selling almost instantly as they mine new coins, THE DEMAND decreased slightly in BATA but increased in BTC value. AVAILABLE SUPPLY has almost doubled in less than a week doing the simple math: the price dropped by half to compensate.

BEFORE TO THE MASSIVE PRICE INCREASE:
Time: 20:39:30 (02/06/2017)
Price: 0.00006236
Total Buy orders: 1,700,027  (BATA)   9  (BTC)
Total Sell Orders: 235,077 (BATA)     10,072 (BTC)

AFTER THE MASSIVE PRICE INCREASE:
Time: 20:28:00 (02/09/2017)
Price: 0.00005501
Total Buy orders: 1,680,034  (BATA)   11 (BTC)
Total Sell Orders: 417,477 (BATA)     2,195 (BTC)

Shocked

10000-20000SATOSHIS RANGE ==BATA==@6000 NOW :-D WEEEEEEE+++

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Daedalus27

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

The Matrix lost my mind through the cracks!

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2017, 06:11:16 AM

The Dev (despite having some creative ideas coming 30 years from the future) has a good attitude and most importantly is supporting the BATA coin.

I'm buying back in on BATA at 5387 sats at Bittrex.

See where this wild ride goes...  Grin
DesertDuke

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 07:26:50 AM

Good time to buy BATA right now, looks like the correction in price is almost over and the association with Entangleit suggests great things to come.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
gembitz

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 12:25:25 PM

$BTA hovering @ 42OO now let's ride to the moon!! :-D

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
gembitz

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 12:58:54 PM

I must say I am very disappointed to see all these people come out of nowhere and suddenly accuse me personally of doing something.

The forum is one of many forms of communication.

I will have the forum locked and self moderated if this continues for much longer.

As for pumpers you will be ignored for now and so will the people talking of wallet issues.

^is this coin going to 30K 10 x 1 coin split and furthur developments? :-D #go-bta

pc888 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1624

https://bata.io

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2017, 02:02:55 PM

I will correct you there gembitz, BTA is not splitting into 10 coins.

12 Coins will be made up of existing Cryptocurrencies - anyone that is wishing to sign up and happy to be audited, by EntangleIT's program.

gembitz

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 03:18:09 PM

I will correct you there gembitz, BTA is not splitting into 10 coins.

12 Coins will be made up of existing Cryptocurrencies - anyone that is wishing to sign up and happy to be audited, by EntangleIT's program.

12 x1 !!! wow EVEN BETTER!!! :-D

===> I'M BUYING@4000satoshis !!!(((i also mined this back in the early days )))

psycodad
Legendary

Activity: 1614
Merit: 1628

精神分析的爸

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 03:34:28 PM

Let me first say, that I have been very impressed by your decision in 2015 to relaunch BTA when you found out there was an unfair instamine by one miner. Since then you have been a really responsible, community-focussed and upright honest dev. That's, especially here in the bct swamps, seldom enough and highly appreciated!

The information about new developments and directions for BTA in the last days so far have been mildly confusing to say the least. I have currently no more idea what bartering, entangled coins, DAO, drug discovery and PQC will have to do with the future BTA and where that ship is sailing to currently.

The last days I tried hard to do my own research on EntangleIT, Richard Hein, PQC and some of the marketing buzzwords that appeared here. I am not the wiser. Even so my lousy english and my limited intellectual resources as simple plumber joe may be keeping me from seeing that big picture, I suspect many other long term fans of BTA feel the same level of confusion.

I am just trying to make sure, you see where my seemingly stupid questions are coming from.

Please allow me some questions so I can get hopefully a better understanding what this current hype is (rather was) about and if I want to further stay onboard this ship:

• What has quantum computing to do with all this?
  • You quoted Richard Hein saying "BTA is now Entangled with Bitcoin - Believe it or Not", you left it standing alone as if it was speaking for itself. Can you explain what this entanglement means in practice (please consider explaining it like to little children so that I really get it)
  • Can you or Richard Hein explain what advancements the Blockchain brought or will bring to drug discovery? I just struggle to make that link.
  • Can we get some more details about what "auditing and healing" blockchains means in practice or simply how the linking/entangling with Bitcoin or nthcoin will benefit BTA technically or economically?
  • What is that splitting into 12 coins about? (Again, please consider the childish and intellectually challenged among us when explaining)

Thanks in advance for your time and no matter if I end up getting a clue or not, I wish you success.

Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: