Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:45:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Have you joined?
Telegram: https://t.me/batacurrency
Discord - https://discordapp.com/invite/tCXTrZA

Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BATA BTA ◈ OLD THREAD - NOW @ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2297895.0  (Read 283664 times)
HatZpApA

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

xxx

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2017, 12:45:28 AM

It is nice to see the development of BTA , in which i invested recently .I hope we can make BTA greater over time !

Thank you. It won't be long now.

Is there any planned release or real usage of bata in
near future?

BTA seems a coin that deserves an investment.So maybe holding it for a while, as it is still cheap , would be my advice , but still , don't expect my advice to be the best, you should do your own research .
Profit Hunters Club

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

Searching the internet for money...

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2017, 05:27:29 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2017, 05:40:18 AM by Profit Hunters Club

It is nice to see the development of BTA , in which i invested recently .I hope we can make BTA greater over time !

near future?

In Development at the moment:

- A new Wallet app that allows Proof of Staking (earn coins from the network by simply storing your coins in your wallet while online)
- A Peer to Peer Barter platform (Exchange goods and services in a decentralized environment)
- Cooperation with EntangleIT project. (https://entangleit.com/)
- A 3rd-party developer has privately disclosed: a Peer to Peer Profit Share Trading Platform (smart-contracts) currently being built & tested will include BATA as a primary coin during the launch phase.
- Other projects such as marketing and education are also planned to ensure wide-spread adoption.

Profit Hunters Coin - www.ProfitHuntersCoin.com | Proof of Work | Proof of Stake | Masternodes | Dynamic Block Rewards | Firewall |
kondiomir
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

Twitter @Acimirov

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 08:48:53 AM

Nice to hear about the new developments.
Just submitted coin request to Polo.
Hope to see BATA there soon.   Wink

pc888 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1624

https://bata.io

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2017, 05:28:37 AM

Nice to hear about the new developments.
Just submitted coin request to Polo.
Hope to see BATA there soon.   Wink

Very kind of you - thank you.

pc888 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2017, 05:29:12 AM

near future?

In Development at the moment:

- A new Wallet app that allows Proof of Staking (earn coins from the network by simply storing your coins in your wallet while online)
- A Peer to Peer Barter platform (Exchange goods and services in a decentralized environment)
- Cooperation with EntangleIT project. (https://entangleit.com/)
- A 3rd-party developer has privately disclosed: a Peer to Peer Profit Share Trading Platform (smart-contracts) currently being built & tested will include BATA as a primary coin during the launch phase.
- Other projects such as marketing and education are also planned to ensure wide-spread adoption.

Nice summary thank you.

Though BTA will not be a token.

CryptocurrencyNetwork

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

@CryptoOz

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2017, 05:55:11 AM

Public Profile is available here if anyone is interested:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/petercaruana/

Profit Hunters Club

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2017, 06:17:29 AM

Nice summary thank you.

When you refer to token, I am assuming you're thinking my above summary point was referring to the use of BATA as a token, let me explain further from what I know of that top-secret project:
An independent P2P Profit Share platform (side-chain) is currently being developed. Bitcoin, BATA and other reputable coins will be used as liquid capital associated with and backing smart-contracts between investors and businesses. Crypto-currency will serve as a liquid decentralized currency to private loans at variable rates of interest, transparently self-regulating peer to peer profit share agreements.

Profit Hunters Coin - www.ProfitHuntersCoin.com | Proof of Work | Proof of Stake | Masternodes | Dynamic Block Rewards | Firewall |
pc888 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2017, 08:07:43 AM

Nice summary thank you.

When you refer to token, I am assuming you're thinking my above summary point was referring to the use of BATA as a token, let me explain further from what I know of that top-secret project:
An independent P2P Profit Share platform (side-chain) is currently being developed. Bitcoin, BATA and other reputable coins will be used as liquid capital associated with and backing smart-contracts between investors and businesses. Crypto-currency will serve as a liquid decentralized currency to private loans at variable rates of interest, transparently self-regulating peer to peer profit share agreements.

Yes when are correct regarding my token statement.

Thanks for your update.

mycoinbtc

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 10:53:08 AM

Nice summary thank you.

Yes when are correct regarding my token statement.

Thanks for your update.

Hey PC,

any possible explnation fo the price drop ?

or it is the just trading effect?
pc888 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2017, 12:12:25 PM

@mycoinbtc

Market forces would contribute to the price dropping and strong bitcoin and other altcoin rallies.

I recently had to sell some BTA, so whoever picked up the BTA will make a good profit, as they were sold on open market on Bittrex.

Covering the costs of paying for website hosting etc, BTA developers over the years all add up. When BTA was started a premine was frowned upon and ICO's were not around. Everything has come out of my own pocket, whether it is development or any other associated cost.

Keep tuned for more information to come.

tolikkk

Activity: 952

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2017, 02:26:01 PM

@mycoinbtc

Market forces would contribute to the price dropping and strong bitcoin and other altcoin rallies.

I recently had to sell some BTA, so whoever picked up the BTA will make a good profit, as they were sold on open market on Bittrex.

Covering the costs of paying for website hosting etc, BTA developers over the years all add up. When BTA was started a premine was frowned upon and ICO's were not around. Everything has come out of my own pocket, whether it is development or any other associated cost.

don't tell us is that the BTA depends on luck and what will it have any future ? sad to hear that BTA remains in question and the need at this stage is to support the network without strategic objectives
Profit Hunters Club

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2017, 03:46:47 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2017, 03:57:10 PM by Profit Hunters Club

@mycoinbtc

don't tell us is that the BTA depends on luck and what will it have any future ? sad to hear that BTA remains in question and the need at this stage is to support the network without strategic objectives

BATA DOES NOT need investors like you that support "pumping coins" for profit.

Strategic objectives like creating real-world uses that support BTA and crypto-currencies IS the price support needed, if a coin does not have that then it relies on luck.

If you and your group are responsible for dumping all the coins on the markets recently, the entire BTA user-base thanks you very much!

We're going to sit here and wait as long as possible.  Wink

Drive that price all the way to 0.00000001 you stupid greedy fools, everyone here is not in any rush to keep pumping the price higher for the sake of giving profits to you!  Shocked

pc888 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2017, 04:04:57 PM

We need to be patient.

Thanks.

pc888 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2017, 04:23:02 PM

Each step of the process has been set out from announcement, to present day.

The plan has been set out - hybrid PoW PoS, a projected outlook for expansion of the network, to ensure longevity of BTA's future. We are nearing 5 million BTA which was the set out total for BTA that was chosen by the community. 10 Million total projected over 10 years (approx time as per figures presented previously).

It is not going to get any easier to obtain BTA via mining or staking - this is long term.

The rest of the plans have been outlaid previously.

In regards to manipulating the price via controlled pumping, if we wanted to do that, BTA would have a network of pumpers already, with an inflated marketcap and most likely listed only on 1 or 2 exchanges.

tolikkk

Activity: 952

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2017, 05:33:07 PM

@mycoinbtc

BATA DOES NOT need investors like you that support "pumping coins" for profit.

Strategic objectives like creating real-world uses that support BTA and crypto-currencies IS the price support needed, if a coin does not have that then it relies on luck.

If you and your group are responsible for dumping all the coins on the markets recently, the entire BTA user-base thanks you very much!

We're going to sit here and wait as long as possible.  Wink

Drive that price all the way to 0.00000001 you stupid greedy fools, everyone here is not in any rush to keep pumping the price higher for the sake of giving profits to you!  Shocked
speaking about the so-called speculative pumps, which, Yes, for weak projects was crucial and of course in such conditions it was like a holiday and of course it was death and speculation, but these projects were aimed at it and talk about some specially rigged solutions... I don't think, though... here, of course, speaking about the viability of the coin, we talk about all the instruments that can be applied to each phase
Profit Hunters Club

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2017, 09:29:51 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2017, 10:39:51 AM by Profit Hunters Club

speaking about the so-called speculative pumps, which, Yes, for weak projects was crucial and of course in such conditions it was like a holiday and of course it was death and speculation, but these projects were aimed at it and talk about some specially rigged solutions... I don't think, though... here, of course, speaking about the viability of the coin, we talk about all the instruments that can be applied to each phase

First learn how to write/read proper English.

Second, what's truly "sad" is seeing you come here and attempt to pump a coin you're obviously dumping! Clearly your motivation for increasing buying demand at this point is so you can recover the BTC collected from your minions used to pump the price initially! Have fun explaining to your loyal members why none of the community wants to buy your "worthless" coins until they're almost worthless! No more quick profits from your scheme will be possible. If you really want to make us angry, PHC can follow your group around the internet and alert all the unsuspecting investors you steal money from daily....

Third, realize that you tried to pump and dump the wrong coin! It's no secret about what solutions your group provides, you promote that openly! A "weak coin" does not need a temporary boost in price to give the illusion of real world value. It needs a community of dedicated developers, investors, merchants and customers who see the project as a long-term solution for real world problems. So many coins have suffered from your groups efforts to gain a quick profit especially when your minions start accusing honest developers of doing YOUR dirty work!

Forth, Speculation clubs continues to plague even the most dominant money markets today. In 1998, GATA exposed the fact that Gold and Silver prices have been artificially suppressed by central bankers in efforts to boost the Dollar and Euro along with Nasdaq and other Wall Street securities. Now in 2017 nothing has changed.

The derivatives markets prior to 2007 was over-leveraged due to speculation. It ended up crashing when people figured out that mostly everything they've been holding was over-valued and their investments had no real-world value whatsoever. Here's a good explanation from the movie The Big Short https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2o81aJSEAM

Government issued fiat currencies are no longer backed by Gold or Silver bullion, their value depends 100% on their speculative worth based on global demand. Countries involved with the Central Banking System do not need to show that their economies are productive or profitable on a global market, their worth is created by those that believe the currency is valuable. At anytime, countries can flood their markets with newly created dollars (inflation) in efforts to manipulate share prices and create an illusion that the economy is doing well, even though it can be almost insolvent.

Gold and Silver have real world value as industrial materials as well as a speculative store of wealth. They've been considered very valuable for thousands of years due to their low supply and high energy requirements for extraction/production. They've also became useful for production of electronics and in medicine, due to this fact alone demand has increased exponentially. This intrinsic value is only a fraction of the real world price, the rest is speculation.

Crypto-currencies aim to control the rate of inflation and curb corruption, and yet are still vulnerable to speculative investing. They have no industrial use as a raw material, they have a pre-defined finite supply, and require an increasing amount of energy to produce. Similar to gold: Their real world value is also based upon the cost of energy to produce them, along with speculative demand even if they have no industrial use in their "raw" form. Crypto-coins are becoming more favorable for exchange and bartering simply because their high liquidity and ease of use. "BARTER = exchange (goods or services) for other goods or services without using money."  World-wide governments are reluctant to call Bitcoin and other crypto-coins "money" because they're very similar to Gold and Silver which are considered commodities.

Shares offered by public companies through major money markets are also vulnerable to speculative boom and bust cycles. What was once considered a profit sharing opportunity for the public to be involved with new projects; can now be considered a liability if a speculative club simply uses it as a quick way to profit and thus abandoning a long-term profitable project. This affects every share holder regardless of the real world performance at that fund or company. Unsuspecting investors with bad timing can suffer huge losses completely out of the control of the company offering the securities because of malicious investors. Profit Hunters Club is working on a Peer to Peer Profit Sharing platform that protects both the offering company and honest investors from speculative investment clubs, using BATA and other crypto-currencies we strive to change how Wall Street and other major markets operate, and plan on working closely with regulative agencies world-wide.

Speculative investment clubs are creating the very foundation that will eventually boost the BTA price in the future, although they might not realize at this time because first, they must face the karma they've created.

pc888 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 11:11:22 AM

@Profit Hunters Club

Thank you I could not have said it better myself.

Profit Hunters Club

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2017, 03:38:25 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2017, 05:21:36 AM by Profit Hunters Club

The need for self-regulation of Bitcoin Derivatives

Today, the world's first Bitcoin Exchange-Traded Fund (ETF) was officially rejected after seeking SEC approval. This can be seen as a major set-back for anyone else seeking to implement Bitcoin in modern financial markets. Others, can view this opportunity to re-evaluate the current situation and all factors involved and simply create something better.

"The commission ultimately concluded that the price of Bitcoin is still too vulnerable to manipulation for it to be certified. “Regulated markets related to the underlying asset provide a ‘necessary deterrent to manipulation,’” the commission wrote in its analysis. “To the extent there is some question as to the degree to which Bitcoin is subject to manipulation... regulated markets relating to Bitcoin would help answer that question and address instances of such manipulation. Two other ETF proposals pending before the SEC, and there are significant differences that might allow either one to succeed” - TheVerge.com

Those whom been involved with Bitcoin for quite a few years can all agree on one thing: Bitcoin has been like the "wild-west" on steroids. Most of us can vividly remember exchanges going bankrupt after thieves broke into their servers and stole all the coins, investment funds that became ponzi schemes, and price manipulations by malicious miners and robotic traders. This wild ride has shaken, stirred, and affected investor confidence that could have supported a positive SEC assessment.  

Truth be known: the SEC and other financial regulators are desperately trying to keep up with the ever changing crypto-currency ecosystem. This complex independent peer to peer economic model conflicts with their own  ideologies focusing more on centralized oversight rather than consensus among those involved within the industry. Most Bankers are only beginning to understand Bitcoin, the Block-chain, peer to peer networks, and how these concepts can transform finances for many generations to come. Pioneering Bitcoin users, realize the risks involved and already understand that any oversight from regulating agencies won't affect their own confidence in protecting themselves with market risks. Some enthusiasts actually fear industry regulation due to a threat of negative interference in what most view as a true free-market. The concept of a free-market having regulation is viewed as somewhat of a contradiction by some people, although nearly everyone can agree that some kind of government oversight is required for mass-adoption and integration into the current system.

Controlling Money Laundering, Fraud and Terrorism activities has been the general mission for current regulating agencies, their focus has been directed towards the large exchange platforms and services. Yes, they should be a priority, although the effectiveness can be argued since the very foundation of fiat money is unlimited untraceable units of wealth, this undermines the transparent and limited supply ideology of Bitcoin. Simply asking for and verifying passport and identification documents will never fully stop criminal activities using Bitcoin. The problem is not born from a "new age" payment method; Digital currencies using very advanced cryptographic encryption along with algorithms for controlling inflation, payment processing, and transaction fees... The problem is the current financial system.

A new approach of self-regulation and education regarding digital commodities/currencies and their derivatives is the only way to move new concepts forward by minimizing risks involved.

Beginning at the protocol level for crypto-coins; implementing a user-based voting system should become priority in the future. If account addresses can be rated by users of the network to publicly display the potential risks involved in dealing with certain merchants, exchanges, or users on the network this could allow for simple due diligence to be performed and prevent fraud. Decreasing the resources used for regulating by centralized third-party oversight formed as "regulating agencies". A simple self-regulating protocol with transparent integrity checking will automatically assist legal proceedings of criminal activities warranting investigation or prosecution.

Regulating ETF and other crypto-coin derivatives & investment assets is a very difficult task to accomplish. If this can be achieved; it would most certainly be a positive thing for Bitcoin. In our most humble opinions: Bitcoin and related investments should not be traded on the major markets alongside ETF or considerably safe hedge funds or labeled as such. A new "side-market" should be designed and implemented with caution, one that embraces the fundamental transparency of block-chain technology. As described above: a user-based voting system for accounts should also be implemented, along with a proprietary method for pricing shares based on real performance of companies or hedge funds, and backing their non-speculative worth using digital commodities like Bitcoin and BATA. Profit Hunters Club is currently working very hard to create the foundation required to move these experimental technologies further ahead and allow them to have a greater impact upon global financial markets and e-commerce in general.

midnight_miner

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2017, 06:27:15 AM

The need for self-regulation of Bitcoin Derivatives

Today, the world's first Bitcoin Exchange-Traded Fund (ETF) was officially rejected after seeking SEC approval. This can be seen as a major set-back for anyone else seeking to implement Bitcoin in modern financial markets. Others, can view this opportunity to re-evaluate the current situation and all factors involved and simply create something better.

"The commission ultimately concluded that the price of Bitcoin is still too vulnerable to manipulation for it to be certified. “Regulated markets related to the underlying asset provide a ‘necessary deterrent to manipulation,’” the commission wrote in its analysis. “To the extent there is some question as to the degree to which Bitcoin is subject to manipulation... regulated markets relating to Bitcoin would help answer that question and address instances of such manipulation. Two other ETF proposals pending before the SEC, and there are significant differences that might allow either one to succeed” - TheVerge.com

Those whom been involved with Bitcoin for quite a few years can all agree on one thing: Bitcoin has been like the "wild-west" on steroids. Most of us can vividly remember exchanges going bankrupt after thieves broke into their servers and stole all the coins, investment funds that became ponzi schemes, and price manipulations by malicious miners and robotic traders. This wild ride has shaken, stirred, and affected investor confidence that could have supported a positive SEC assessment.  

Truth be known: the SEC and other financial regulators are desperately trying to keep up with the ever changing crypto-currency ecosystem. This complex independent peer to peer economic model conflicts with their own  ideologies focusing more on centralized oversight rather than consensus among those involved within the industry. Most Bankers are only beginning to understand Bitcoin, the Block-chain, peer to peer networks, and how these concepts can transform finances for many generations to come. Pioneering Bitcoin users, realize the risks involved and already understand that any oversight from regulating agencies won't affect their own confidence in protecting themselves with market risks. Some enthusiasts actually fear industry regulation due to a threat of negative interference in what most view as a true free-market. The concept of a free-market having regulation is viewed as somewhat of a contradiction by some people, although nearly everyone can agree that some kind of government oversight is required for mass-adoption and integration into the current system.

Controlling Money Laundering, Fraud and Terrorism activities has been the general mission for current regulating agencies, their focus has been directed towards the large exchange platforms and services. Yes, they should be a priority, although the effectiveness can be argued since the very foundation of fiat money is unlimited untraceable units of wealth, this undermines the transparent and limited supply ideology of Bitcoin. Simply asking for and verifying passport and identification documents will never fully stop criminal activities using Bitcoin. The problem is not born from a "new age" payment method; Digital currencies using very advanced cryptographic encryption along with algorithms for controlling inflation, payment processing, and transaction fees... The problem is the current financial system.

A new approach of self-regulation and education regarding digital commodities/currencies and their derivatives is the only way to move new concepts forward by minimizing risks involved.

Beginning at the protocol level for crypto-coins; implementing a user-based voting system should become priority in the future. If account addresses can be rated by users of the network to publicly display the potential risks involved in dealing with certain merchants, exchanges, or users on the network this could allow for simple due diligence to be performed and prevent fraud. Decreasing the resources used for regulating by centralized third-party oversight formed as "regulating agencies". A simple self-regulating protocol with transparent integrity checking will automatically assist legal proceedings of criminal activities warranting investigation or prosecution.

Regulating ETF and other crypto-coin derivatives & investment assets is a very difficult task to accomplish. If this can be achieved; it would most certainly be a positive thing for Bitcoin. In our most humble opinions: Bitcoin and related investments should not be traded on the major markets alongside ETF or considerably safe hedge funds or labeled as such. A new "side-market" should be designed and implemented with caution, one that embraces the fundamental transparency of block-chain technology. As described above: a user-based voting system for accounts should also be implemented, along with a proprietary method for pricing shares based on real performance of companies or hedge funds, and backing their non-speculative worth using digital commodities like Bitcoin and BATA. Profit Hunters Club is currently working very hard to create the foundation required to move these experimental technologies further ahead and allow them to have a greater impact upon global financial markets and e-commerce in general.

Quoting for archive, but also I do agree with some of the points presented.

Crypto will must develop self regulation and not rely on the 'wild' for justification.  If crypto cannot get organized in a loose but consistent manner, governments will stomp over the efforts of free, open and decentralized.  Decentralized markets scare the centrocracy types of governments and businesses that maintain the control and power today.

There is a new economy and new currencies for this new economy developing.  We are the fortunate that are part of its development.
pc888 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2017, 04:20:59 AM

In order for BTA to survive, I too have to survive. I have been through hell and back personally throughout the last years - something I had hinted on but not fully expressed.

The direction of BTA will go in the direction that I have presented. Whether my holdings are affected in the short term.

We will not be making any deals with other Cryptocurrencies, unless it is in the benefit of BTA.

Nthcoin will be part of this vision.

Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: