Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:26:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [VIRAL] [Trading Live - Bittrex + C-CEX] Advanced Development  (Read 276061 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
co5hike

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 06:48:50 PM

I just listened to that radio show that was posted a few links back. Good job by the interviewer. I understood a lot more about Viral after that. Are there any plans for another show, maybe with some more focus on the MLM aspects. How the number of followers or reposts effects your earnings in the Viral Network. What if you turn your friends on to Viral?  Also, is there a minimum number of followers or friends or whatever. Some more good info like this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
couer22

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 07:34:52 PM

Link to radio show please?
ViralDev (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 07:44:33 PM

Link to radio show please?

https://www.mixcloud.com/dogedradio/viral-coin-released-interviewing-the-developer/

Enjoy : -)
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 07:49:55 PM

Sometimes I think people dont even read on this forum, they just look at the funny memes and pictures! The radio show link has been posted many times dude, just go back and find it!

So where do we stand now.. 6 more days right? Quick question for BayAreaCoins, the address you sent me yesterday, that is good till the end of the crowd funding correct? If so, What time does it close and what if someone or I sends in our btc at closing time. Are you going to use the blockchain timestamp to verify that my payment was made before the fundraising closed?

Let me know so I can make sure im on the ball to scoop in at the end and lock up a nice amount of coin.

Grin

madape

Activity: 84

VIRAL - The Official Cryptocurrency of the Moon

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2015, 07:54:03 PM

Sometimes I think people dont even read on this forum, they just look at the funny memes and pictures! The radio show link has been posted many times dude, just go back and find it!

So where do we stand now.. 6 more days right? Quick question for BayAreaCoins, the address you sent me yesterday, that is good till the end of the crowd funding correct? If so, What time does it close and what if someone or I sends in our btc at closing time. Are you going to use the blockchain timestamp to verify that my payment was made before the fundraising closed?

Let me know so I can make sure im on the ball to scoop in at the end and lock up a nice amount of coin.

Grin

I am not dropping my load into this until I see how much that you drop. Get er done Bob. Put up or shut up!

Wutang-Bay

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 08:07:13 PM

No I don't thinks so!! That Bob he very sneaky! He buy all coin and you don't know! Thank you!
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 1240

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2015, 08:15:20 PM

Grin

Hey Bob,

Yes the address I sent you yesterday is good for the whole crowd funding process.  Just do me a little favor and if you send multiple transactions to it just drop me a PM to be sure that I have it calculated in right.  You can also find your address you sent to on the reserved post in order to verify yourself.

Crowd funding ends on May 5th, 2015 at 6PM PST.  As long as your transaction is on the BC before 6PM... you are golden Cheesy.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
MrDjAK

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 08:29:17 PM

i'm still mining this one.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 08:46:52 PM

Grin

I am not dropping my load into this until I see how much that you drop. Get er done Bob. Put up or shut up!

You'll never know how much I invest man, forget that idea totally. You can wait till the end like me though if you want to get a better idea of what your investment will yield in Viral coin though.
That's how I'll be playing this but if you miss out on the phase 1 part then your stuck buying them on the exchange at +30%.
Wutang-Bay

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 08:55:01 PM

Haha you see? That Bob he very sneaky! Very sneaky! I get my Viral and keep them in my drawer! You don't get my coin Bob!
Bank_sy

Activity: 450
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 09:12:29 PM

hmmm okay the radio thing is good. I will put a little in this.
honky1492

Activity: 118

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 09:18:45 PM

watching this and may invest a bit later
choochimil

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 09:24:50 PM

I'm gonna guess the crowd fund will raise thousands of btc. Hope this is legit.

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
madape

Activity: 84

VIRAL - The Official Cryptocurrency of the Moon

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2015, 09:52:23 PM

Grin

You'll never know how much I invest man, forget that idea totally. You can wait till the end like me though if you want to get a better idea of what your investment will yield in Viral coin though.
That's how I'll be playing this but if you miss out on the phase 1 part then your stuck buying them on the exchange at +30%.

Robert Robert Robert. Don't hype a hyper. I know the game. I don't have to know your pieces of eight specifically but I will know enough. Have a good day.

neo1947

Activity: 449

don t touch my Bits

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 09:58:21 PM

hmm l see said blind man Cool
lambdaE

Activity: 251

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 10:15:07 PM

Guys keep the noise down ffs, the less of us that invest the more coins we get... WINK WINK

Grin

Only joking... keep up the HYPE! and look forward to throwing a couple of btc at this.

you are in I am too. never have let me down so far my amigo. many big names are showing in this.. hard to not see. Alty make this like XAI por favor!!
zengryT

Activity: 745
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 11:13:53 PM

Look like this project has some big names involved here but none as big as Adam. I might invest a bit more before this funding closes. I needed to know about using my twitter to be part of the viral platform will I be able to have multiple twitter accounts all being part of the viral platform or will we be limited to just one.

Not managing signature campaigns anymore.
Bank_sy

Activity: 450

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 11:38:13 PM

Look like this project has some big names involved here but none as big as Adam. I might invest a bit more before this funding closes. I needed to know about using my twitter to be part of the viral platform will I be able to have multiple twitter accounts all being part of the viral platform or will we be limited to just one.

I am hoping this can still be a good project without Adam too. I do not know who he is before viral but he seems right for viral...... it can not be about just one guy!  Roll Eyes
zengryT

Activity: 745

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 11:46:46 PM

I am hoping this can still be a good project without Adam too. I do not know who he is before viral but he seems right for viral...... it can not be about just one guy!  Roll Eyes

I imagine it would be but Adam is the mega driving force behind the marketing aspect of viral, I even heard he's on speaking terms with kimdotcom. If adam got hit buy a bus tomorrow and died not only would it be bad because he died but the coin would maybe fail to. But I don't think any busdriver can miss a guy that big to drive into him so I think we may be safe.
 Cheesy

Not managing signature campaigns anymore.
bitcoinmax88

Activity: 518

The Visonary Behind VIRAL - Adam Guerbuez

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 12:16:47 AM

Currently just one, the one with the most legitimate followers obviously would be the driving force for the best results, if you are curious as to the quality of your account, just check it out on https://www.twitteraudit.com/

VIRAL is my vision - MY Vision is VIRAL - My Twitter is @AdamGuerbuez
PROMOTE YOUR COIN OR SERVICE ON VIRAL AND HAVE THE WHOLE CRYPTO COMMUNITY Talking about it! Go to http://www.GetViralCoin.com/sponsors/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 188 »
  Print  

Jump to: