Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:43:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [VIRAL] [Trading Live - Bittrex + C-CEX] Advanced Development  (Read 276061 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ViralDev (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 10:45:08 PM

Might be worth a small investment. When are the crowdfunding details coming?

Its all on the first page.

Still not clear to me. Where send the investment?

We will be posting a Crowdfunding thread in the coming hours. Crowdfunding will only start tomorrow through the new thread.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zengryT

Activity: 745
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 10:48:11 PM

Before investing make sure you understand how much of a fucking tool this guy is.

Research here:

https://twitter.com/AdamGuerbuez

They are deleting posts and hyping themselves via sock-puppet accounts... just look for the other, unmoderated thread.

We are only deleting nonsense posts. Some people love Adam, while others hate him. That's ok with us we just dont want trash talk and fud to clutter our thread for this serious project. Adam is not hiding like so many other devs out there. His name and face is plastered all over the internet for everyone to see. His successes and failures are out in the open so anyone who wants to know more about him only needs to go so far as Google to find out more.

You know who Adam reminds me of? Sean Parker

http://www.biography.com/people/sean-parker-20906371#early-career

For those that don't know him, He invented Napster, got sued for millions, went bankrupt and then went on to create Facebook with Mark Zukerburg. I'm wondering if Viral can be Adam's Facebook. It sure does look like Adam has been following in Sean's footsteps.

Not managing signature campaigns anymore.
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 10:57:06 PM

I will gladly support Adam. Smiley Good luck bro!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
ViralDev (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 10:58:42 PM

Wow, Adam Guerbuez as a marketing master and behind a coin gives me good hope here. Let's not beat around the bush, This guy has made waves in the marketing realm and time and time again proven to be successful at making money.

I'll invest a few btc into this project I just have a few questions first.

1- Are you guys going to pull a bait and switch and try to introduce a dark market or anything like that, or is this going to be a straight up social marketing coin as its been pitched?

No, this coin is all about social marketing. We have no plans to introduce dark markets or anything similar.
bitcoinmax88

Activity: 518

The Visonary Behind VIRAL - Adam Guerbuez

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 11:28:47 PM

I will gladly support Adam. Smiley Good luck bro!

Thanks a lot, VIRAL is going to shake up a heck of a lot more than just the Cryptocurrency scene, this is the last thing the huge Social networks want to see happening, where masses of people come to their scenes and learn just how much their own content is worth and how these multi-billion dollar corps are only suceeding because of content written by you and I. VIRAL will disrupt the social media advertising platforms currently succeeding in a huge way and this will be a collective revolution on a serious high level.

Brace Yourselves for Maximum Disruption.  Wink

VIRAL is my vision - MY Vision is VIRAL - My Twitter is @AdamGuerbuez
PROMOTE YOUR COIN OR SERVICE ON VIRAL AND HAVE THE WHOLE CRYPTO COMMUNITY Talking about it! Go to http://www.GetViralCoin.com/sponsors/
Bank_sy

Activity: 450
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 11:47:31 PM

Wow, Adam Guerbuez as a marketing master and behind a coin gives me good hope here. Let's not beat around the bush, This guy has made waves in the marketing realm and time and time again proven to be successful at making money.

1- Are you guys going to pull a bait and switch and try to introduce a dark market or anything like that, or is this going to be a straight up social marketing coin as its been pitched?

No, this coin is all about social marketing. We have no plans to introduce dark markets or anything similar.

Okay, at least you are focusing on something real. Not new anon or messaging service! Every coin has that already!
I will give it a chance and read it now
zengryT

Activity: 745

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 11:57:58 PM

Thank you for this reply I hope this is true because I will back the project. I believe that this could be the future of social marketing and hopefully Adam can get it there.

Good luck Viral team.

Not managing signature campaigns anymore.
bitcoinmax88

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 12:01:14 AM

So much to read!  Huh Huh
Explain to me easier please!
Why should I give you my BTC?

Hi there Bank_sy

Basically, we are giving you the opportunity to make the money that the social networks are making off your back. Like everything else that is happening with block chain technology, the middleman has to go.

15 billion dollars this year. Whose money should that be?

ViralDev

Okay so I do not know who this Adam guy is.. is this coin still able to success without adam?

In my being a head advisor on VIRAL I am able to make sure that all the angles are covered when it comes to how advertising contracts with sponsors are handled, how VIRAL spreads daily to ensure that the network expands through more people getting involved to embrace all that VIRAL has to offer them and the sponsors who are paying to have their products and services promoted through VIRAL's network. In the beginning, of course the success needs me going up that ladder, however once the coin reaches some serious maturity, the VIRAL network will have gained such traction that my involvement can be reduced, yet I am very determined and believe that satisfaction is the death of desire, so I do not plan on going anywhere, any time soon. Things are just getting started on the public front.

With all the media and tech media interest in all that I do out there, getting the proper worldwide exposure for VIRAL will be a breeze. This will attract large numbers of mainstream people to look into VIRAL and Crypto it self, providing for a healthy influx of new blood into the crypto currency scene, more people educated about the platform and it's goals, thus bringing VIRAL to levels that no other crypto currency to date has been able to achieve outside the alt coin realm.  My presence with VIRAL makes all the difference for the time being, to get us to where we need to be.

Adam.

PROMOTE YOUR COIN OR SERVICE ON VIRAL AND HAVE THE WHOLE CRYPTO COMMUNITY Talking about it! Go to http://www.GetViralCoin.com/sponsors/
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 1240

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 12:40:45 AM

Just a confirmation that I will indeed be handling the escrow for their crowd funding.

There will be a separate thread started tomorrow roughly around 6PM PST and that will last 7 days.

The instructions will be included in the post.

Looking forward to see what they project can bring for crypto as a whole... should be pretty interesting and I'm happy to be helping.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to PM me.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
bitcoinmax88

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 12:48:09 AM

Okay, at least you are focusing on something real. Not new anon or messaging service! Every coin has that already!
I will give it a chance and read it now

Exactly, when I originally took interest into the blockchain in general, I found that all these coins being developed seemed to just be clones of eachother for the most part, lacking originality and true long term purpose. I was always looking to design a "trust based" social marketing platform based on 100% legal actions, meaning that each person involved in spreading messages has legally authorized their account to be used for occasional promotional purposes, in the same way that Twitter and the other Giants in the social networking world have a 100% legal terms of service page that says they will display ads on the pages you have your content on.

Adam

bitcoinmax88

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 12:51:51 AM

Thank you for this reply I hope this is true because I will back the project. I believe that this could be the future of social marketing and hopefully Adam can get it there.

Good luck Viral team.

Not only will I get us there, We will collectively get there by all taking part together to show the big corps that a revolution has started and they are going to have to deal with it. We are not going to back down.

Adam

Bank_sy

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 01:42:00 AM

Just a confirmation that I will indeed be handling the escrow for their crowd funding.

There will be a separate thread started tomorrow roughly around 6PM PST and that will last 7 days.

The instructions will be included in the post.

Looking forward to see what they project can bring for crypto as a whole... should be pretty interesting and I'm happy to be helping.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to PM me.

okay it is good that you are escrow. makes this some better
neordicICE

Activity: 505

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 02:57:47 AM

This coin sounds really cool and its something I never seen in crypto before. I just want to ask though, don't you think 5M coins is not enough? I figured maybe like 100M coins would be better especially if this coin is going to go viral. Also I really like that the focus of the coin and team is on something tangible like social marketing. So far lots of good ideas are going into this coin.

I'll invest a little I think.
CowboyKiller

Activity: 463

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 03:51:15 AM

This looks like a sure winner. I agree with the above poster though. Is 5 million coins enough?
ViralDev (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 04:47:55 AM

This looks like a sure winner. I agree with the above poster though. Is 5 million coins enough?

Hi there

We believe that's the right amount. Scarcity and liquidity will be balanced. The actual price for the ICO will be determined by the crowdfunding phase, that is, the crowdfunding phase involving 2.5 million coins will act as a natural price discovery process for Viral. The ICO distributes the 2nd half of the supply at a price 30% above the price arrived at by the crowdfunding, thus both respecting the price discovery and rewarding the crowdfunders.

All investing will be escrowed by BayAreaCoins as detailed in the OP.

There will be a seperate crowdfunding thread that will have only the running tallies of the initial crowdfunding investments.

thanks,

ViralDev
choochimil

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 04:50:18 AM

How many coins will the dev team get initially?

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
orryde

Activity: 476

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 04:50:57 AM

This is ridiculous that Adam Guerbuez has anything to do with this coin, the idea is awesome but surely he hired someone to come up with it. He is a scammer, a well known scammer and whoever spends more then 60 seconds even considering getting on board with this is just as bad as he is.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
bitcoinmax88

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 04:54:15 AM

This is ridiculous that Adam Guerbuez has anything to do with this coin, the idea is awesome but surely he hired someone to come up with it. He is a scammer, a well known scammer and whoever spends more then 60 seconds even considering getting on board with this is just as bad as he is.

I usually ignore ignorant posts or comments like this however I have some time to call you out on your slanderous claims that I am a scammer. Can you back up that claim? The people here are watching, so the floor is yours.

Bank_sy

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 04:55:51 AM

I usually ignore ignorant posts or comments like this however I have some time to call you out on your slanderous claims that I am a scammer. Can you back up that claim? The people here are watching, so the floor is yours.

he he he pop corn time?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
orryde

Activity: 476

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 04:57:32 AM

Back it up? Just type your name into Google and it's right there, you scammed 800 million dollars from Facebook. Once a scammer always a scammer.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 188 »
  Print  

Jump to: