Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:25:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [VIRAL] [Trading Live - Bittrex + C-CEX] Advanced Development  (Read 276061 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jerelimZ

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 07:40:16 AM

So if I put in 5 btc into the crowdfunding how many coins will I get. I don't see any explanation to this. Can someone clear it up for me please.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ViralDev (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 07:48:02 AM

So if I put in 5 btc into the crowdfunding how many coins will I get. I don't see any explanation to this. Can someone clear it up for me please.

The crowdfunding phase will be used for the coin price discovery. There is no way to say how much 5 btc will get you. If 10 btc are raised and you put in 5 btc you will get 50% of the 2.5M coins.
We do expect a fair turnout though and we'll be documenting the investments as they come in on the crowdfunding thread which will be put up tomorrow by bayareacoins.
orryde

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 08:34:00 AM

This is ridiculous that Adam Guerbuez has anything to do with this coin, the idea is awesome but surely he hired someone to come up with it. He is a scammer, a well known scammer and whoever spends more then 60 seconds even considering getting on board with this is just as bad as he is.

I usually ignore ignorant posts or comments like this however I have some time to call you out on your slanderous claims that I am a scammer. Can you back up that claim? The people here are watching, so the floor is yours.

Back it up? Just type your name into Google and it's right there, you scammed 800 million dollars from Facebook. Once a scammer always a scammer.

I am going to go easy on you here since you clearly are suffering from a lack of intellect. Perhaps before slandering someone you should gather your information properly, read through it, understand it and then deliver. If you had done that while searching Google as you claim, you would have gathered that I was sued by Facebook in 2008 for allegedly posting ads on their site for people to buy different products and services in a very substantial volume of posts and their lawsuit against me was to sue me for over $200 per message sent to their site to sell these products. The dollar amount of 873 million dollars that I was sued for, was based on the dollar amount of each can-spam violation (each message they claim was posted from myself) They claimed to the Judge that they lost a ton of AD Revenue and launched that civil lawsuit against me, in which they were granted a default judgement against me since I did not go to California to defend myself in court in this civil suit.

So, if you still want to make slanderous claims that I am a scammer, then I am inclined to believe that you have some major interest in the multi billion dollar corp known as Facebook by defending them and feel that they were scammed out of "800 million" dollars as you put it, then I can not and will not sit here clogging up the thread with replies and banter with someone who clearly does not accept actual facts for reality.

The most common slanderous misconceptions about me that come up are usually the same top 3

1) Slander saying I am a convicted criminal.

This is completely false, I have no criminal record whatsoever, never did. End. Canadian Mainstream media was the first to circulate this rumour and it was quickly dispelled by my legal council.

2) I am a scammer (covered this above, no need to repeat) Again , False.

3) I am a Nazi ( This one stems from when I was a hot headed kid about 18-20 years ago and had become a member of a group that was bad news and got a lot of bad press for it) Am I the only one out there that did some crazy stuff when we were kids? I am 39 today and certainly not a hot head kid hanging out with trouble makers any more, it's called growing up.

Now, let's get back to VIRAL, and not bore the audience here with this irrelevant babble.

Adam.

Ok so all of the people out there that call you out on your BS are wrong then? It looks like you are just trying to spin the truth to favor you.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
bitcoinmax88

Activity: 518

The Visonary Behind VIRAL - Adam Guerbuez

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 09:10:39 AM

This is ridiculous that Adam Guerbuez has anything to do with this coin, the idea is awesome but surely he hired someone to come up with it. He is a scammer, a well known scammer and whoever spends more then 60 seconds even considering getting on board with this is just as bad as he is.

I usually ignore ignorant posts or comments like this however I have some time to call you out on your slanderous claims that I am a scammer. Can you back up that claim? The people here are watching, so the floor is yours.

Back it up? Just type your name into Google and it's right there, you scammed 800 million dollars from Facebook. Once a scammer always a scammer.

I am going to go easy on you here since you clearly are suffering from a lack of intellect. Perhaps before slandering someone you should gather your information properly, read through it, understand it and then deliver. If you had done that while searching Google as you claim, you would have gathered that I was sued by Facebook in 2008 for allegedly posting ads on their site for people to buy different products and services in a very substantial volume of posts and their lawsuit against me was to sue me for over $200 per message sent to their site to sell these products. The dollar amount of 873 million dollars that I was sued for, was based on the dollar amount of each can-spam violation (each message they claim was posted from myself) They claimed to the Judge that they lost a ton of AD Revenue and launched that civil lawsuit against me, in which they were granted a default judgement against me since I did not go to California to defend myself in court in this civil suit.

So, if you still want to make slanderous claims that I am a scammer, then I am inclined to believe that you have some major interest in the multi billion dollar corp known as Facebook by defending them and feel that they were scammed out of "800 million" dollars as you put it, then I can not and will not sit here clogging up the thread with replies and banter with someone who clearly does not accept actual facts for reality.

The most common slanderous misconceptions about me that come up are usually the same top 3

1) Slander saying I am a convicted criminal.

This is completely false, I have no criminal record whatsoever, never did. End. Canadian Mainstream media was the first to circulate this rumour and it was quickly dispelled by my legal council.

2) I am a scammer (covered this above, no need to repeat) Again , False.

3) I am a Nazi ( This one stems from when I was a hot headed kid about 18-20 years ago and had become a member of a group that was bad news and got a lot of bad press for it) Am I the only one out there that did some crazy stuff when we were kids? I am 39 today and certainly not a hot head kid hanging out with trouble makers any more, it's called growing up.

Now, let's get back to VIRAL, and not bore the audience here with this irrelevant babble.

Adam.

Ok so all of the people out there that call you out on your BS are wrong then? It looks like you are just trying to spin the truth to favor you.

You seem like you are getting very desperate to find a reason to dislike me.

VIRAL is my vision - MY Vision is VIRAL - My Twitter is @AdamGuerbuez
PROMOTE YOUR COIN OR SERVICE ON VIRAL AND HAVE THE WHOLE CRYPTO COMMUNITY Talking about it! Go to http://www.GetViralCoin.com/sponsors/
CryptoBull

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 09:43:34 AM

Hi again  Cheesy ,
because I am a huge GoT fan i will post the first meme  Grin

Captain Positive Cool
Pale Phoenix

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 10:05:09 AM

Have you done proper legal due diligence? Does any of this violate the TOS of the services you intend to advertise on? How about FTC endorsement guidelines?

terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 10:58:26 AM

Haven't quite figured this thing out yet but that seems to be the point - no reason why the user can't promote something in their own content stream. Same thing the social networks are getting rich on. I would like to see them try suing some poor user, that would be stupid.
LockDown

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 11:16:43 AM

Hi again  Cheesy ,
because I am a huge GoT fan i will post the first meme  Grin

LOL I love this meme Grin
ViralDev (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 11:57:30 AM

Hi Everyone

Thanks for the good feedback on the radio show with Adam outlining the Viral platform. Feel free to post specific questions here to Adam regarding social marketing and the Viral project.

We appreciate the civil and positive tone in this thread has had so far. The thread will continue to be moderated,  and flaming, personal attacks, etc. will be moderated.

thanks,

ViralDev
tr8kr

Activity: 661

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 01:32:09 PM

Will mine it !
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 01:38:15 PM

Yea I don't think you can mine it. The mining sort of happens by the reach of your social circles, that is you got friends, you make coin. That's what it looks like to me anyhow.
buddynuno

Activity: 644

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 01:58:37 PM

Better to get an exchange like c-cex to escrow this or I dont think VIRAL will have much people investing in it!!!

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
kerneloops

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 02:09:17 PM

Adam/ViralDev, a couple of questions:

1. How many members are in the core dev team? Will you be expanding it?

2. I didn't see a specific BTC/fiat goal mentioned in the crowdsale/ICO, and that the crowdsale will be used for price discovery. Do you have an unpublished (confidential?) price you'll be using as a go/no-go? Or this project is a go no matter what the ICO price will be?

3. If I choose to become a participant on Viral, how intrusive/frequent will the targeted ads be, i.e. how many posts/mentions/"likes"/+1's etc etc per day/week is one to expect on their feed? How will the advertising/marketing appear on the social media -- trying to gauge the level of spammyness and annoyance of the campaigns.

4. "We have clients lining up at the door with cutting edge consumer products, innovative personal electronics and so much more - there is simply no need to allow lower quality products onto the network." Obviously you can't mention names/size of said companies, but that all sounds like marketing speak for "no clients yet, we are hoping to get some after ICO". So do you have agreements signed up already or it's a WIP for now?

Thanks.
ViralDev (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 02:11:13 PM

Better to get an exchange like c-cex to escrow this or I dont think VIRAL will have much people investing in it!!!

The Viral ICO will be hosted on a major exchange. The crowdfunding itself is difficult to run on exchange precisely because of the price discovery mechanism. That's why we have reached an agreement with BayAreaCoins, Hero Member & respected figure in the community, to escrow this process for us.

One aspect of the crowdfunding procedure we like, besides the natural price discovery, is that people who are genuinely interested get in on the ground floor at a very favorable price - and end upholding a solid percentage of the coin. This makes fora good start to the community and for the Viral platform itself.

The dedicated Viral escrow thread hosted by BayAreaCoins will be up soon. All crowdfunding purchases happen there.

ViralDev
ViralDev (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 02:19:40 PM

Adam/ViralDev, a couple of questions:

1. How many members are in the core dev team? Will you be expanding it?

2. I didn't see a specific BTC/fiat goal mentioned in the crowdsale/ICO, and that the crowdsale will be used for price discovery. Do you have an unpublished (confidential?) price you'll be using as a go/no-go? Or this project is a go no matter what the ICO price will be?

3. If I choose to become a participant on Viral, how intrusive/frequent will the targeted ads be, i.e. how many posts/mentions/"likes"/+1's etc etc per day/week is one to expect on their feed? How will the advertising/marketing appear on the social media -- trying to gauge the level of spammyness and annoyance of the campaigns.

4. "We have clients lining up at the door with cutting edge consumer products, innovative personal electronics and so much more - there is simply no need to allow lower quality products onto the network." Obviously you can't mention names/size of said companies, but that all sounds like marketing speak for "no clients yet, we are hoping to get some after ICO". So do you have agreements signed up already or it's a WIP for now?

Thanks.

Thanks,some good questions.

1) Right now there are a total of 5 main team members including Adam. Some you have met, such as CryptoBull, who will be gearing up as community manager over the next days.

2) Each member in the Viral network can choose his node to be active or inactive at any given time, for any length of time. The rate of participation is controlled my metrics that are negotiated with the advertisers. Product placements will follow a strict quality control, as detailed in the white paper. We are very clear on the fact that if our operation is not professional and high quality, we will lose participants. There will be options to limit the number of campaigns you participate in.

3)  Adam has a large network of current clients from his current and recent marketing ventures. So there are no shortage of prospective clients. What will be more visible in the early phase of Viral is the methodical ramp up as we build and scale the network. We believe it is important to get it right the first time.

Adam is usually around late in the day / evenings East Coast time. Feel free to bump this post during those hours if you would like him to chime in & add details.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 02:28:14 PM

Fuck it.. Im in.. I'll throw a few btc at this project. Adam sure does have his haters but I don't know one successful entrepreneur who doesn't have them. I anticipate that Adam will pull this off well and we'll have a real money maker for all of us here. He's got the media interested in him, he's in the Guinness book of records, he sold more stuff online then I could ever imagine selling and he has that grey mind that you need to exploit loopholes and make shit happen. Someone compared him to Sean Parker before and I couldn't agree with you more!

Thinking about Viral as I'm typing is actually getting me excited. If there is anything I can do to help the team let me know. I can reach out to some exchanges if you guys need to get listed, or maybe a few crypto media outlets as well. I'm down for the cause. Let's make this happen.

Btw.. Nice to see you cryptobull... Its been a while. How have you been man? Fuck... 6 moths I think since I last seen you. Hope all is well. Hit me up on skype some time dude and we'll chat up a bit.

Later yall.
dannygroove

Activity: 306

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 02:30:59 PM

Mmm. No. Ty
vanyabios

Activity: 426

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 03:15:46 PM

The Viral ICO will be hosted on a major exchange. The crowdfunding itself is difficult to run on exchange precisely because of the price discovery mechanism. That's why we have reached an agreement with BayAreaCoins, Hero Member & respected figure in the community, to escrow this process for us.

One aspect of the crowdfunding procedure we like, besides the natural price discovery, is that people who are genuinely interested get in on the ground floor at a very favorable price - and end upholding a solid percentage of the coin. This makes fora good start to the community and for the Viral platform itself.

The dedicated Viral escrow thread hosted by BayAreaCoins will be up soon. All crowdfunding purchases happen there.

ViralDev
mmm very interesting! i am ready for ico!
i hope it will be hosting @ bittrex
i don't like bter
ViralDev (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 03:32:39 PM

Viral Wallet 0.1
Windows Build (Beta Preview)

Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 03:33:35 PM

the next 100 pages here will be a shitfest

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 188 »
  Print  

Jump to: