Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:24:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [VIRAL] [Trading Live - Bittrex + C-CEX] Advanced Development  (Read 276061 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ViralDev (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 06:01:12 AM

Hi Dev!

The crowdfund topic was deleted. Where is the new? Why don't you posted yet in the OP?

Hi There

There was a bit of discussion with the forum mods concerning a possible rules conflict with regards to public posting of BTC addresses etc.  All was resolved and the crowdfunding thread is here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1044836.msg11258071#msg11258071

thanks

ViralDev

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
orryde

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

Re-Evolution

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 06:27:47 AM

This is ridiculous that Adam Guerbuez has anything to do with this coin, the idea is awesome but surely he hired someone to come up with it. He is a scammer, a well known scammer and whoever spends more then 60 seconds even considering getting on board with this is just as bad as he is.

I usually ignore ignorant posts or comments like this however I have some time to call you out on your slanderous claims that I am a scammer. Can you back up that claim? The people here are watching, so the floor is yours.

Back it up? Just type your name into Google and it's right there, you scammed 800 million dollars from Facebook. Once a scammer always a scammer.

I am going to go easy on you here since you clearly are suffering from a lack of intellect. Perhaps before slandering someone you should gather your information properly, read through it, understand it and then deliver. If you had done that while searching Google as you claim, you would have gathered that I was sued by Facebook in 2008 for allegedly posting ads on their site for people to buy different products and services in a very substantial volume of posts and their lawsuit against me was to sue me for over $200 per message sent to their site to sell these products. The dollar amount of 873 million dollars that I was sued for, was based on the dollar amount of each can-spam violation (each message they claim was posted from myself) They claimed to the Judge that they lost a ton of AD Revenue and launched that civil lawsuit against me, in which they were granted a default judgement against me since I did not go to California to defend myself in court in this civil suit.

So, if you still want to make slanderous claims that I am a scammer, then I am inclined to believe that you have some major interest in the multi billion dollar corp known as Facebook by defending them and feel that they were scammed out of "800 million" dollars as you put it, then I can not and will not sit here clogging up the thread with replies and banter with someone who clearly does not accept actual facts for reality.

The most common slanderous misconceptions about me that come up are usually the same top 3

1) Slander saying I am a convicted criminal.

This is completely false, I have no criminal record whatsoever, never did. End. Canadian Mainstream media was the first to circulate this rumour and it was quickly dispelled by my legal council.

2) I am a scammer (covered this above, no need to repeat) Again , False.

3) I am a Nazi ( This one stems from when I was a hot headed kid about 18-20 years ago and had become a member of a group that was bad news and got a lot of bad press for it) Am I the only one out there that did some crazy stuff when we were kids? I am 39 today and certainly not a hot head kid hanging out with trouble makers any more, it's called growing up.

Now, let's get back to VIRAL, and not bore the audience here with this irrelevant babble.

Adam.

Ok so all of the people out there that call you out on your BS are wrong then? It looks like you are just trying to spin the truth to favor you.

You seem like you are getting very desperate to find a reason to dislike me.

Ok I have done a lot more looking into you on my own and one thing really stands out, that is the videos of you giving out food to homeless people on your YouTube. I am not looking for reasons to dislike you, however when I go through posts about you and all the negativity, I come to a clear conclusion like many and it's that you are up to no good. However I have nothing bad to say about you helping the homeless and that is information that seems to be buried deep when looking into you and your history and took me a while to find.

I am seeing some more well known people in here as of late in support of Viral, are you paying them off to post good things?

Ok So I gather two obvious things here from your last reply. First off you seem to be surprised that you were able to find out about just one of the many positive things that I do in my everyday life, however before today, you simply were just jumping on the uninformed hate train of people who just waste their time spreading rumours or straight up lies that have been proven to be lies over and over again. All it took for you was a few minutes of actual research to find actual truthful information.

Secondly, your comment about paying people off, how about you just stop letting others think for you (the haters) and absorb how innovative VIRAL is, how much of a powerful and revolutionary idea it is and how it is scheduled to be put into play. When smart people make informed commentary and show their interest in VIRAL it is due to the fact that they have taken the time to really grasp what VIRAL is all about and know just how big the whole platform will become, as it grows daily!

Well then, after doing plenty more research on you now I am totally clear on just what you are all about when it comes to marketing. I was a kid at one time too and did some things that I learned hard lessons from, so I can not keep going on about your youth because I was there too. I dug deep and seen many articles about you and read many of your perspective posts on your own blog, you have a very unique way of presenting your ideas and viewset yet honestly a determination that I can admire. It seems this determination of yours is the driving force behind your ventures that have made you into quite the notorious individual within several scenes.
Your obvious ability to garner the attention needed from the right people on your previous endeavors has been more then just effective, it has earned you notoriety and that ability you have harnessed is a clear indicator that viral will work well, due to the eyes that will be on it and their support, media and more , naturally will cause a great trend like effect to kick start here. It seems to already be happening by the looks of it. For that motivating reason, I will be jumping on the train here and getting my own Viral.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
ViralDev (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 08:03:20 AM

Hi Everyone

Updated link to crowdfunding thread is here. All info on how join in is in the OP:

ViralDev

cambda

Activity: 759
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 09:01:24 AM

Everyone is talking about buying before the end of the crowdsale but what is really the disadvantage to waiting for the ICO?

Hi there

There are a total of 5 million Viral. 50% of the coins are sold in the crowdfunding and the remaining  50% will be sold in the ICO. The amount of BTC invested in the crowdfunding determines how much 2.5 million Viral are worth (price discovery). The ICO price will then be set at 30% higher than the discovered price of Viral, thus rewarding crowdfunding investors.

In addition, crowdfunding investors enjoy a range of other benefits, including:

- Private voice chat channel hosted by Adam Guerbuez and community managers
 - First mover updates on new opportunities within the Viral ecosystem
 - Reserved elite campaigns with dedicated revenue sharing for crowdfunders
 - Accelerated path towards Verified status when the Verified component of the Viral network is rolled out.

Hope this helps -

ViralDev

So it won't be mineable? Also you mentioned verified. Does that mean releasing private identifying info? Hope not because that is not the nature of cryptos. Please explain what you mean. Also how are you going to buy coins with ad revenue when all of them will be sold to VIRAL funders? Looks like you will all be eating your own and trading within.

Hi

Thanks for your questions,

Viral will not be mineable. Investors earn dividends by participating in the network as nodes.

In addition, investors are rewarded by the process of sponsor revenues being used to buy up Viral off exchanges, thus reducing the supply of Viral. Here is is the simplest way to understand it:

When Viral contracts with a sponsor to place products within the Viral network, the majority of these proceeds are used to buy Viral on the open market, thus decreasing the total available coin supply and increasing the value of Viral, benefiting all holders (reduced coin supply = increased value) . The majority of these coins are in turn burnt, permanently reducing the supply of Viral. A portion of the coins will not be burnt, but returned to the most active nodes (participants) in the Viral network. The exact ratio of burnt coins to dividend coins will be determined in dialogue with the community.

Verified is not about KYC etc. Verified is a component of Viral due to be added into the platform after the initial Viral Network is in place and functioning smoothly. Verified will offer Viral network participants who have demonstrated consistent social reach in the network a way to monetize that reach. We'll be posting more details on Verified shortly.

I hope this answers your questions.

Viral Dev

I would be very interested in hearing more about this Verified component.

Hi Dev

Just bumping my question a bit since you have not gotten to it. I can see there was a lot of action last night, things were very busy with the crowd funding. If you get time I am still interested in hearing about Verified.
Fielding

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 09:31:22 AM

Will watch this and may invest some later.

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins.Snxk6g6mdycdCeWoAQcWtsRsmPJGaGMywb
ViralDev (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 11:17:19 AM

Everyone is talking about buying before the end of the crowdsale but what is really the disadvantage to waiting for the ICO?

Hi there

There are a total of 5 million Viral. 50% of the coins are sold in the crowdfunding and the remaining  50% will be sold in the ICO. The amount of BTC invested in the crowdfunding determines how much 2.5 million Viral are worth (price discovery). The ICO price will then be set at 30% higher than the discovered price of Viral, thus rewarding crowdfunding investors.

- Accelerated path towards Verified status when the Verified component of the Viral network is rolled out.

Hope this helps -

ViralDev

So it won't be mineable? Also you mentioned verified. Does that mean releasing private identifying info? Hope not because that is not the nature of cryptos. Please explain what you mean. Also how are you going to buy coins with ad revenue when all of them will be sold to VIRAL funders? Looks like you will all be eating your own and trading within.

Hi

Viral will not be mineable. Investors earn dividends by participating in the network as nodes.

In addition, investors are rewarded by the process of sponsor revenues being used to buy up Viral off exchanges, thus reducing the supply of Viral. Here is is the simplest way to understand it:

When Viral contracts with a sponsor to place products within the Viral network, the majority of these proceeds are used to buy Viral on the open market, thus decreasing the total available coin supply and increasing the value of Viral, benefiting all holders (reduced coin supply = increased value) . The majority of these coins are in turn burnt, permanently reducing the supply of Viral. A portion of the coins will not be burnt, but returned to the most active nodes (participants) in the Viral network. The exact ratio of burnt coins to dividend coins will be determined in dialogue with the community.

Verified is not about KYC etc. Verified is a component of Viral due to be added into the platform after the initial Viral Network is in place and functioning smoothly. Verified will offer Viral network participants who have demonstrated consistent social reach in the network a way to monetize that reach. We'll be posting more details on Verified shortly.

Viral Dev

Hi Dev

Just bumping my question a bit since you have not gotten to it. I can see there was a lot of action last night, things were very busy with the crowd funding. If you get time I am still interested in hearing about Verified.

Hi there

Sorry about the delay, i missed your question.

We are still working on the wire framing of Verified, so I don't want to say exactly how the working iteration will actually function when it is in place. But think of it this way:

You are a high performing node in the Viral network. Not only  is your initial reach quantifiably strong, but you have build up a visible, demonstrated track record in the Viral network. Others are beginning to find out about Viral through you.  You may have the social reach and weight that your Viral activity is producing quantifiable waves within the network, that can be measured by our algorithms. You as a single node, and the set of nodes like you, are an attractive user set - both for sponsors, and for investors in the Viral network that might want to buy into your performance. Essentially, you and your fellow nodes are in an excellent position to become autonomous corporations within the Viral network, entities that others can invest in.  Take this situation, build in metrics, base it on transparent block chain technology, and you have Verified.

This is just a very simplified description. But like all viral networks, the evolution of nodes in tandem with the evolution of the network as a whole is a very interesting area. We have seen this in the recent proliferation of 'masternode' concepts in different coins.

Hope this gives a little insight into that area of the Viral road map, and where we are going with Verified. Thanks for asking.

ViralDev
torshammer

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 12:29:53 PM

Heard there was a contest to guess the crowdfund final amount but it got deleted by forum mods. Anyone know who was running that or where it is now?
CryptoBull

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 01:11:37 PM

Hello Viral community,
As the Viral community manager, I want to thank you for keeping the thread clean and professional. A great community  is very important for  us on the Viral team.
What motivates me personally when it comes to Viral is that I see Viral as a game changer.  All of us who are involved with crypto currencies use social media as part of our daily lives. So if we can make social media pay for us  - instead of someone else getting rich off it -  that is a great step forward in crypto.  The tables get turned, and  the small guy can make real money through  Viral’s combination of the block chain and social media advertising.
 I remember when i started my journey in crypto  - if i had earned money alongside all my tweeting and posting the during the past years – wow.
I believe Adam G has what it takes to make Viral a success.  And what a success – cutting out the social network owners, and instead directing all those millions of dollars directly to users like you and I.
Follow the Viral adventure at @ViralDev,@1CryptoBull,@AdamGuerbuez and let your friends know ... history is in the making

Cheers  Smiley

Captain Positive Cool
CryptoBull

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 01:15:33 PM

Heard there was a contest to guess the crowdfund final amount but it got deleted by forum mods. Anyone know who was running that or where it is now?
Hi there,and thank you for the great question.
I am the host of the Guess the Crowdfund contest but it got deleted by the mods, sorry about the inconvenience.The contest will happen but im trying to figure out how to make it without breaking the rules in the forum.Stay tuned the contest will happen soon,if you want i can pm you when its live again Smiley
Have a nice day

Captain Positive Cool
cambda

Activity: 759
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 02:44:10 PM

Hi there

Hope this helps -

ViralDev

Hi

Viral Dev

Hi Dev

Hi there

We are still working on the wire framing of Verified, so I don't want to say exactly how the working iteration will actually function when it is in place. But think of it this way:

You are a high performing node in the Viral network. Not only  is your initial reach quantifiably strong, but you have build up a visible, demonstrated track record in the Viral network. Others are beginning to find out about Viral through you.  You may have the social reach and weight that your Viral activity is producing quantifiable waves within the network, that can be measured by our algorithms. You as a single node, and the set of nodes like you, are an attractive user set - both for sponsors, and for investors in the Viral network that might want to buy into your performance. Essentially, you and your fellow nodes are in an excellent position to become autonomous corporations within the Viral network, entities that others can invest in.  Take this situation, build in metrics, base it on transparent block chain technology, and you have Verified.

This is just a very simplified description. But like all viral networks, the evolution of nodes in tandem with the evolution of the network as a whole is a very interesting area. We have seen this in the recent proliferation of 'masternode' concepts in different coins.

Hope this gives a little insight into that area of the Viral road map, and where we are going with Verified. Thanks for asking.

ViralDev

If I am not mistaken this will make it possible for smart investors to make their own mini-networks, with say a hundred people they bring into the Viral network, and create tweet farms? With all the resulting weight and revenue being credited to the Verified node? If it is block chain based and DAC style there is really nothing to stop people from doing this.
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 03:20:52 PM

Hi there

Hope this helps -

ViralDev

Hi

Viral Dev

Hi Dev

Hi there

ViralDev

If I am not mistaken this will make it possible for smart investors to make their own mini-networks, with say a hundred people they bring into the Viral network, and create tweet farms? With all the resulting weight and revenue being credited to the Verified node? If it is block chain based and DAC style there is really nothing to stop people from doing this.

In other words, privately held social networking bot-nets where your own reach and weight get super mega amplified by all the people you gather into your own swarm. Genius.

No wonder it is buried so deep in the OP. That's a shit ton of money waiting to be made right there.
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 03:26:59 PM

I am the host of the Guess the Crowdfund contest but it got deleted by the mods, sorry about the inconvenience.The contest will happen but im trying to figure out how to make it without breaking the rules in the forum.Stay tuned the contest will happen soon,if you want i can pm you when its live again Smiley
Have a nice day

You can announce it here but it must be hosted off site otherwise you are breaking the rules.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
bitcoinmax88

Activity: 518

The Visonary Behind VIRAL - Adam Guerbuez

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 03:53:15 PM

Hi there

Hope this helps -

ViralDev

Hi

Viral Dev

Hi Dev

Hi there

ViralDev

In other words, privately held social networking bot-nets where your own reach and weight get super mega amplified by all the people you gather into your own swarm. Genius.

No wonder it is buried so deep in the OP. That's a shit ton of money waiting to be made right there.

Did someone say SUBNETS ?  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

VIRAL is my vision - MY Vision is VIRAL - My Twitter is @AdamGuerbuez
PROMOTE YOUR COIN OR SERVICE ON VIRAL AND HAVE THE WHOLE CRYPTO COMMUNITY Talking about it! Go to http://www.GetViralCoin.com/sponsors/
imbladednow

Activity: 481

Woking as a binman sucks.

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 04:48:12 PM

Have a nice day

Pm me when contest starts too

I need crypto in my life and garbage out of it.
bitcoinmax88

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 04:55:52 PM

Hi there

Hope this helps -

ViralDev

Hi

Viral Dev

Hi Dev

Hi there

ViralDev

Let's just say that Verfied has some of the world's most respected security experts scratching their heads right now

PROMOTE YOUR COIN OR SERVICE ON VIRAL AND HAVE THE WHOLE CRYPTO COMMUNITY Talking about it! Go to http://www.GetViralCoin.com/sponsors/
imbladednow

Activity: 481

Woking as a binman sucks.

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 07:13:28 PM

I am sending soon but have one question.. can you show total you crowdfund so far?

I need crypto in my life and garbage out of it.
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 07:15:02 PM

I been trying to wrap my head around this. If i have a couple hundred twitter followers, 1200 or so on FB plus all my instag, and the gf's pinterest cause we have the same account plus a few other of these networks i got some reach. But then I start thinking, ok, what if i get my bros to retweet / share the sponsored messages and i buy them a beer or some lakers tickets shit like that. pretty soon i am a couple thousand in reach on each message. then lets see i get my mom's pinterest group to buy into my stash of viral and give them all a photobook download on me in exchange, or some mom shit like that. but they don't know jack about crypto of course , that's why i hold their addys in my wallet and make them part of my Viral Node. It's sorta like legos. The more social networks i tie together the more it pays off. basically viral is gonna let you assemble all kinds of mini networks,as long as you respect the network and the basic block chain structure.
bitcoinmax88

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 07:43:25 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2015, 08:22:32 PM by bitcoinmax88

I been trying to wrap my head around this. If i have a couple hundred twitter followers, 1200 or so on FB plus all my instag, and the gf's pinterest cause we have the same account plus a few other of these networks i got some reach. But then I start thinking, ok, what if i get my bros to retweet / share the sponsored messages and i buy them a beer or some lakers tickets shit like that. pretty soon i am a couple thousand in reach on each message. then lets see i get my mom's pinterest group to buy into my stash of viral and give them all a photobook download on me in exchange, or some mom shit like that. but they don't know jack about crypto of course , that's why i hold their addys in my wallet and make them part of my Viral Node. It's sorta like legos. The more social networks i tie together the more it pays off. basically viral is gonna let you assemble all kinds of mini networks,as long as you respect the network and the basic block chain structure.

I like the way your brain thinks.... keep that up and you will be building a subnet on VIRAL that is so relevant to the global reach, right down to individual spread reach that you will be set for life.  VIRAL really needs people like you who totally grasp and understand the insane potential of this network that get involved early like now, in the floor stage. We have several guys out there that are clued in like you are and ready to be as agressive as possible to ensure maximum reach since they are in this for the long term and want to be ahead of the game when there is little to no contest when it comes to the big guys who will try to build later on. Keep up the good brainstorm, you are going to be a very happy camper.

Yours Truly,

Adam G.

Bank_sy

Activity: 450

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 08:19:09 PM

I have been reading more and idea is not too too bad.. i like it more than before now. no bad or harmful coding please!
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 08:29:02 PM

Hi there

Hope this helps -

ViralDev

Hi

Viral Dev

Hi Dev

Hi there

ViralDev

The more and more I read and see you guys breaking this down the more and more I realize how viral this can go. I have been involved in mlm "bring in people under you and take a piece of the action" investments before and they all proved to be quite rewarding to me personally and many of the people I had brought in. If anyone can make this a hit it's gonna be Adam.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 188 »
  Print  

Jump to: