Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:52:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [VIRAL] [Trading Live - Bittrex + C-CEX] Advanced Development  (Read 276061 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 08:39:59 PM

I been trying to wrap my head around this. If i have a couple hundred twitter followers, 1200 or so on FB plus all my instag, and the gf's pinterest cause we have the same account plus a few other of these networks i got some reach. But then I start thinking, ok, what if i get my bros to retweet / share the sponsored messages and i buy them a beer or some lakers tickets shit like that. pretty soon i am a couple thousand in reach on each message. then lets see i get my mom's pinterest group to buy into my stash of viral and give them all a photobook download on me in exchange, or some mom shit like that. but they don't know jack about crypto of course , that's why i hold their addys in my wallet and make them part of my Viral Node. It's sorta like legos. The more social networks i tie together the more it pays off. basically viral is gonna let you assemble all kinds of mini networks,as long as you respect the network and the basic block chain structure.

I like the way your brain thinks.... keep that up and you will be building a subnet on VIRAL that is so relevant to the global reach, right down to individual spread reach that you will be set for life.  VIRAL really needs people like you who totally grasp and understand the insane potential of this network that get involved early like now, in the floor stage. We have several guys out there that are clued in like you are and ready to be as agressive as possible to ensure maximum reach since they are in this for the long term and want to be ahead of the game when there is little to no contest when it comes to the big guys who will try to build later on. Keep up the good brainstorm, you are going to be a very happy camper.

Yours Truly,

Adam G.

I'm starting to grasp it dude. I gotta say though, from someone who's helped launch a coin or two in my day you guys are failing to get the big picture across. Maybe I'm just slow and it took me 12+ pages to get the grasp of this but if I was launching this idea i'd make sure to have some clear concise gfx and wording to make sure the average joe gets it right off the bat. But none the less I still think you guys are gonna build a great project here and I look forward to doing my part with my social networks and my friends social networks. Let's make Viral be the catch word of 2015!
"Oh you got that viral" "check out this cool offer I got through viral" "you i just made 80$ through my twitter viral hookup" "you see that new viral campaign running for Adidas, the one with the lion chasing Wayne Gretzky through the streets on Cali"  Just my 0.02BTC

Ok now I'm just letting my mind run wild a bit.... Anyway.. so yeah.. Im here Adam...Im ready to sign up and become a node.. Just make it happen and Im there.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
drizzle2405
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 08:54:05 PM

I been trying to wrap my head around this. If i have a couple hundred twitter followers, 1200 or so on FB plus all my instag, and the gf's pinterest cause we have the same account plus a few other of these networks i got some reach. But then I start thinking, ok, what if i get my bros to retweet / share the sponsored messages and i buy them a beer or some lakers tickets shit like that. pretty soon i am a couple thousand in reach on each message. then lets see i get my mom's pinterest group to buy into my stash of viral and give them all a photobook download on me in exchange, or some mom shit like that. but they don't know jack about crypto of course , that's why i hold their addys in my wallet and make them part of my Viral Node. It's sorta like legos. The more social networks i tie together the more it pays off. basically viral is gonna let you assemble all kinds of mini networks,as long as you respect the network and the basic block chain structure.

I like the way your brain thinks.... keep that up and you will be building a subnet on VIRAL that is so relevant to the global reach, right down to individual spread reach that you will be set for life.  VIRAL really needs people like you who totally grasp and understand the insane potential of this network that get involved early like now, in the floor stage. We have several guys out there that are clued in like you are and ready to be as agressive as possible to ensure maximum reach since they are in this for the long term and want to be ahead of the game when there is little to no contest when it comes to the big guys who will try to build later on. Keep up the good brainstorm, you are going to be a very happy camper.

Yours Truly,

Adam G.

Someone needs to wake Bay Area Coins up!  I'm ready to drop some BTC.

Bank_sy

Activity: 450
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 09:44:34 PM

okay read some more. can you tell more about viral formula when you give us back viral?
CryptoBull

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 10:20:02 PM

Heard there was a contest to guess the crowdfund final amount but it got deleted by forum mods. Anyone know who was running that or where it is now?
Hi there,and thank you for the great question.
I am the host of the Guess the Crowdfund contest but it got deleted by the mods, sorry about the inconvenience.The contest will happen but im trying to figure out how to make it without breaking the rules in the forum.Stay tuned the contest will happen soon,if you want i can pm you when its live again Smiley
Have a nice day

Pm me when contest starts too
OK i will imbladenow sure thing .
Always check twitter for $Viral
Contest will be announced there too Smiley

Captain Positive Cool
ViralDev (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 10:25:58 PM

okay read some more. can you tell more about viral formula when you give us back viral?
More information regarding this will be discussed and released with the initial crowdfuning early investors as soon as the crowdfunding phase is over. We'll be running a private team speak or something similar and we'll get everyone involved in that decision making although some guidelines are already in place we truly want the community involvement during that important decision process.
bitcoinmax88

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

The Visonary Behind VIRAL - Adam Guerbuez

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 10:38:19 PM

Yours Truly,

Adam G.

He will be on shortly and you can hit him up and take care of business Smiley  Sorry for the delay and Welcome aboard the Revolution!

Adam G.

VIRAL is my vision - MY Vision is VIRAL - My Twitter is @AdamGuerbuez
PROMOTE YOUR COIN OR SERVICE ON VIRAL AND HAVE THE WHOLE CRYPTO COMMUNITY Talking about it! Go to http://www.GetViralCoin.com/sponsors/
zengryT

Activity: 745

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 10:38:54 PM

Yours Truly,

Adam G.

Yeah I had sent him a pm earlier and I have got no answer back but he is a trustworthy guy. I bet he just went out last night and maybe had a few to many drinks Huh

Not managing signature campaigns anymore.
CryptoBull

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 11:13:25 PM

Someday that will happen Cool

Captain Positive Cool
Bank_sy

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 12:05:40 AM

More information regarding this will be discussed and released with the initial crowdfuning early investors as soon as the crowdfunding phase is over. We'll be running a private team speak or something similar and we'll get everyone involved in that decision making although some guidelines are already in place we truly want the community involvement during that important decision process.

okay if you make community involved too it should be okay. i already put in some btc. i will maybe put in more after watching how much btc goes in.. keep working hard!
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 1240

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 12:10:30 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2015, 12:51:32 AM by BayAreaCoins

Yours Truly,

Adam G.

Someone needs to wake Bay Area Coins up!  I'm ready to drop some BTC.

hehe it was a great sleep!

Everyone who has requested a address has received one, the reserved post is updated, the 2.5 million VIRAL are in my hand and the BTC are now being pushed to the Dev team through 16EcGJdVT1noArDBYJjHpphWRgWhcypYrB as agreed.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
drizzle2405
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 12:32:40 AM

Yours Truly,

Adam G.

He will be on shortly and you can hit him up and take care of business Smiley  Sorry for the delay and Welcome aboard the Revolution!

Adam G.
Ready for this... This is going to blow crypto away!!!

imbladednow

Activity: 481

Woking as a binman sucks.

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 02:43:09 AM

Still no total for crowdfund.. can you change this??? Easy thing to do

I need crypto in my life and garbage out of it.
SuperSeedlingMiner

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 05:23:26 AM

as a quick example...

1BTC = 2.866% share as of "Updated- 3:52 PM PST 5/2/2015" from investor thread.

1/TOTAL = 0.02866
Total = 1/0.02866
= 34.891835 BTC
bitcoinmax88

Activity: 518

The Visonary Behind VIRAL - Adam Guerbuez

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 05:25:52 AM

It will be updated in there, you can see the totals in the top panel in the op of the crowdfund thread, they will be added up for you to make it even easier to see the entire amount at each update so you do not have to add them manually. This will be done shortly today.

Adam G.

VIRAL is my vision - MY Vision is VIRAL - My Twitter is @AdamGuerbuez
PROMOTE YOUR COIN OR SERVICE ON VIRAL AND HAVE THE WHOLE CRYPTO COMMUNITY Talking about it! Go to http://www.GetViralCoin.com/sponsors/
stormia

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 06:27:19 AM

Is there a reason for having both a crowdfunding and then another ICO? I mean, besides to make as much BTC as quickly as possible? Just curious...
Bank_sy

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 06:56:58 AM

It will be updated in there, you can see the totals in the top panel in the op of the crowdfund thread, they will be added up for you to make it even easier to see the entire amount at each update so you do not have to add them manually. This will be done shortly today.

Adam G.

okay i want to see too. thank you
FreedomInTheCloud

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 09:15:14 AM

hi dev,

interesting project... do you have a website for this project ?

ViralDev (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 09:26:21 AM

Hi there

This question was discussed a few pages back - let me see if I can find it and I will repost : -)

ViralDev
ViralDev (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 10:28:18 AM

Found it : -) here it is:

Just wondering if VIRAL is planned to come out for awile now why isnt there any dedicated website for this great project?

Hi there

Viral requires a solid back end to function. This is our current priority and we are focused on assembling the right set of components for that. We are currently a team of 5 persons working together on everything from marketing to programming, and when the discussion came up of devoting someone to build out a splash website in advance of the main website, the conclusion was that it was not the best allocation of resources time-wise.

We have presented the ideas of Viral clearly and concisely in our rather detailed OP. Perhaps not as splashy as a nifty website with bells and whistles, but as Adam noted last night, we are currently frying much larger fish programming-wise. Adam is making himself available every day here on the thread, in his hosted teamspeak channel, and is also getting out the ideas of Viral in radio shows and to the tech industry at large.

There are several very interesting details of the project still to be finalized, for example, the process through which Viral will be regulating its own coin supply. We will look for community involvement on some of these beginning next week, via a working dialogue with the initial crowdfunding investors.

thanks

ViralDev
ViralDev (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 11:15:33 AM

Is there a reason for having both a crowdfunding and then another ICO? I mean, besides to make as much BTC as quickly as possible? Just curious...

Hi there. The crowdfunding and ICO serve two distinct purposes. The crowdfunding acts as  price discovery process: through this process, the community decides what Viral is worth. In addition, the crowdfunding process establishes a core group within the Viral community who see clearly where Viral is going, and are motivated to help us build out the network.

The ICO is an opportunity for the community at large and also those from farther afield - those who are not forum regulars, etc - to buy in after having seen what sort of initial interest there has been in Viral. One could say this is a more conservative, 'safer' buying opportunity.

The crowdfund investors are rewarded for their early commitment and their involvement by receiving their Viral at a 30% lower price than the ICO. They also enjoy a range of other benefits, including involvement core discussion processes with Adam and the Viral devs. The first of these online invitation-only meetups with Adam and the devs is scheduled for Thursday evening, 24 hrs after the crowdfund ends. All who have invested in the crowdfund will be invited to participate. More details on this later today.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 188 »
  Print  

Jump to: