Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:00:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [GP] GoldPieces - MMO RPGs Live -Online RPG Gaming Currency -NO PREMINE  (Read 70841 times)
nembot

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 09:22:21 PM

PM'd

Also - how long do coins take to mature?  I sent mine to the wallet about 36 hrs ago & still not staking because coins not mature...?

Thanks
nembot

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 09:22:55 PM

PS

someone please dump their coins on me I am waiting....  Roll Eyes
kinki

Activity: 462
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 02:35:10 AM

PM'd

Also - how long do coins take to mature?  I sent mine to the wallet about 36 hrs ago & still not staking because coins not mature...?

Thanks

me too , passed over 30hrs!!!   why....Huh?
MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 02:43:56 AM

PM'd

Thanks

Yeah GoldPieces take a while to stake. There will be a new wallet that stakes better in the future, but we're all still waiting for it.
nembot

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 03:16:33 AM

Ok - thanks @MakingMoneyHoney they are staking now and gaining weight, took a couple of days but to be fair I think I accidentally suspended my virtual machine for a few hours which can't have helped!
Front page of Bittrex too! I got impatient so I bought some from the sell side, bad trading I know  Cheesy
- still holding out for some dumps though as if I get twice the coins at half the price I'm sure that's worth a fair amount of staking time...
I've been sending coins from the exchange in blocks of 50, is that working out for everyone or do you use bigger or smaller inputs?
Thanks

ok time to stake till we have more GoldPieces than Smaug  Cool
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 04:57:47 AM

Ok - thanks @MakingMoneyHoney they are staking now and gaining weight, took a couple of days but to be fair I think I accidentally suspended my virtual machine for a few hours which can't have helped!
Front page of Bittrex too! I got impatient so I bought some from the sell side, bad trading I know  Cheesy
- still holding out for some dumps though as if I get twice the coins at half the price I'm sure that's worth a fair amount of staking time...
I've been sending coins from the exchange in blocks of 50, is that working out for everyone or do you use bigger or smaller inputs?
Thanks

ok time to stake till we have more GoldPieces than Smaug  Cool

From HYPERFuture at the beginning of the thread:

"Staking at a rate of 500% thereafter Currently you can only stake 2.5 GP per block, no matter how many coins you are staking in one input. This has kept inflation low which is good, however soon there will be a fork to make the staking work like HYPER, as well as to keep max coins at 1 500 000 GP or so. GP will remain rare and valuable. "

So it is best to split the inputs into many blocks.
nembot

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 06:13:14 PM

Thanks for the answer.  I'm staking 5000 split up into inputs of 50 at the moment, staking about 1 GP every 3 hours which works out about 0.1%/day or 3%/month.
I've pretty much decided I'm in for the long haul so if it would actually improve the staking I'd be happy to sink a couple of hours splitting up into inputs of e.g. 5 coins.  I've done it before for another wallet where the stated rules were "as many inputs as possible".  I suppose 1 GP inputs is a little low since with a fee of 0.2GP you're losing 20% of your coins to do that.
Another point I was considering was - at the moment I am getting 1GP rather than the stated maximum per input of 2.5GP.  SO perhaps I should INCREASE the block size so that I gain weight more quickly, and stake close to the maximum of 2.5 per input.

So my 2 questions are

1 - will it improve staking if I split up into even smaller blocks like 3-5GP? Or should I increase the size of the blocks until I'm getting near-maximum stake rewards, like 2.4GP per time?
&
2 - is there a way of using coin control or anything to split the inputs, or do you just have to send them to yourself in lots of transactions?

Thanks again
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 06:29:00 PM

Thanks for the answer.  I'm staking 5000 split up into inputs of 50 at the moment, staking about 1 GP every 3 hours which works out about 0.1%/day or 3%/month.
I've pretty much decided I'm in for the long haul so if it would actually improve the staking I'd be happy to sink a couple of hours splitting up into inputs of e.g. 5 coins.  I've done it before for another wallet where the stated rules were "as many inputs as possible".  I suppose 1 GP inputs is a little low since with a fee of 0.2GP you're losing 20% of your coins to do that.
Another point I was considering was - at the moment I am getting 1GP rather than the stated maximum per input of 2.5GP.  SO perhaps I should INCREASE the block size so that I gain weight more quickly, and stake close to the maximum of 2.5 per input.

So my 2 questions are

1 - will it improve staking if I split up into even smaller blocks like 3-5GP? Or should I increase the size of the blocks until I'm getting near-maximum stake rewards, like 2.4GP per time?
&
2 - is there a way of using coin control or anything to split the inputs, or do you just have to send them to yourself in lots of transactions?

Thanks again

Hi, I'm sorry. I know the technical side of getting these wallets to work, and everything. But how the staking works internally for GoldPieces, I don't know. I'm sure HYPERFuture will explain when he gets on. Maybe someone else can help on that too.
nembot

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 07:56:53 PM

No worries well at least I'm staking, got some buy bids in if the price goes down too
TeamDisaster

Activity: 674

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2015, 09:50:40 AM

My coins haven't matured enough for POS yet but wallet is nice and quick, good work guys!

Trade crypto at Bittrex

Buy gift cards with crypto at GiftOff
nembot

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 01:43:23 PM

So my 2 questions are

&

Thanks again

Hi, I'm sorry. I know the technical side of getting these wallets to work, and everything. But how the staking works internally for GoldPieces, I don't know. I'm sure HYPERFuture will explain when he gets on. Maybe someone else can help on that too.

HYPERfuture?  Any thoughts?
nembot

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 11:53:48 PM

the chainz blockexplorer needs funding...
HYPERfuture (OP)

Activity: 686

HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2015, 05:21:01 PM

So my 2 questions are

&

Thanks again

HYPERfuture?  Any thoughts?

Hey nembit

Sorry for the delay, the HYPER website has disappeared and I trying to find out if if was hacked, or a hosting error. Hopefully we can get it restored. Once I have HYPER back on track then I will be working on setting up GP with an awesome website, wiki and strategy document. I have put aside a lot of time this week to push GP forward.

To answer your questions:

1.) Try inputs of 125 - 150. I think 50 may be too small. You will want to experiment. I think we discovered over 100 was best.

2.) It is easier to just split the inputs in transactions. The latest version of the GP wallet has newer QT version and some updates, but I haven't had a chance to look at the coin control too closely. Too busy making sure we are heading in the right direction!

HYPER Gaming Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651 GP RPG Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053441 https://cryptogalaxies.com -> Blockchain Based Space Strategy MMO. Crypto Galaxies on Bitcointalk -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374470
nembot

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 06:43:29 PM

..have you checked if the hosting funding is up to date? because it has expired on one of the GP block explorers... 

& ok! thanks for the update sounds like we are going places  Cool

I'll try bigger block sizes then

Good luck with the wiki.  Like I said happy to help out with press release etc
HYPERfuture (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2015, 06:51:09 PM

..have you checked if the hosting funding is up to date? because it has expired on one of the GP block explorers... 

& ok! thanks for the update sounds like we are going places  Cool

I'll try bigger block sizes then

Good luck with the wiki.  Like I said happy to help out with press release etc

Thanks nembot

Yes we paid for a year of hosting with the webhost. The blockexplorer is entirely separate.

Can you link me to where we need to pay to keep the explorer up?

HYPER Gaming Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651 GP RPG Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053441 https://cryptogalaxies.com -> Blockchain Based Space Strategy MMO. Crypto Galaxies on Bitcointalk -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374470
nembot

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 07:17:07 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2015, 07:27:10 PM by nembot

I just followed the link at https://chainz.cryptoid.info/gp/ in the OP & it gave an automated splash-screen saying - 2 days past expiry, send BTC to this address to renew, fee 0.036 BTC/month (can send screenshot by email if you like)

But don't worry for now I pinged over 3 months worth of BTC (0.108) to tide it over, I'm only losing it on Bittrex anyway...

Address: 15rTnTUsrLhRjz2j9qijHH1kSLsKX2uGWS
TxId: 064d7f13c44a626f78e868a987765d37a6d17e1b0ea7e33d689e813ee572321e

feel free to bung some spare GP over if you have any lying around:

GQ1a6cbe8sC3KyV8oNsJgvcNm9pYpV5VVB

Cheers

John

nembot

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 07:18:19 PM

btw it's much better than the other block explorer in the OP I probably wouldn't bother with that one...
HYPERfuture (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2015, 11:10:58 PM

I just followed the link at https://chainz.cryptoid.info/gp/ in the OP & it gave an automated splash-screen saying - 2 days past expiry, send BTC to this address to renew, fee 0.036 BTC/month (can send screenshot by email if you like)

But don't worry for now I pinged over 3 months worth of BTC (0.108) to tide it over, I'm only losing it on Bittrex anyway...

Cheers

John

Thanks John I really appreciate that. One of the team will be sending you some GP within 24 hours.

You can see what we are dealing with in regards to the HYPER website, and also the kind of new site we are making: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651.msg11928873#msg11928873

Once the new HYPER site is up with - User profiles on site - Gaming competitions on site - Gaming clans etc on site - New HYPER forum fully integrated into the site - We will most likely make the Wiki redundant, and instead have all that info nicely presented on the new site - All the HYPER game servers (there are over 15 now I think) will be nicely displayed on the new site with connection info, how to play the games, how to win HYPER, etc - All the HYPER intro videos will be on the new site - Wallet downloads on the site etc - possible store on the site selling CSGO skins etc for HYPER (I am waiting on confirmation on this from another HYPER team member)

the same developer will also be working on the GP site. So we have big plans but I have been delayed by a week or so, due to the new HYPER site we need to build, but after that we can actually make a GP site that will be really awesome.

MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 11:49:01 PM

the same developer will also be working on the GP site. So we have big plans but I have been delayed by a week or so, due to the new HYPER site we need to build, but after that we can actually make a GP site that will be really awesome.

Sounds awesome. Can't wait to see the new sites. Smiley
nembot

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 12:21:57 AM

Cheers

John

Thanks John I really appreciate that. One of the team will be sending you some GP within 24 hours.

You can see what we are dealing with in regards to the HYPER website, and also the kind of new site we are making: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651.msg11928873#msg11928873

Once the new HYPER site is up with - User profiles on site - Gaming competitions on site - Gaming clans etc on site - New HYPER forum fully integrated into the site - We will most likely make the Wiki redundant, and instead have all that info nicely presented on the new site - All the HYPER game servers (there are over 15 now I think) will be nicely displayed on the new site with connection info, how to play the games, how to win HYPER, etc - All the HYPER intro videos will be on the new site - Wallet downloads on the site etc - possible store on the site selling CSGO skins etc for HYPER (I am waiting on confirmation on this from another HYPER team member)

Nice one - thanks.

The new HYPER stuff sounds wicked. Might have to get involved with that as well.  But it's nice to be in early so will concentrate on GP for now.  Look forward to seeing what happens...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: