Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 04:09:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Shell Coin [Bittrex_Yobit_C-cex][Masternode Android Wallet Released]  (Read 54554 times)
jasonhopper2412

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 02:08:37 PM

Anyone care to ELI5 android masternode setup to me?

Pay me to advertise here suckas.....
megadestruct61

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 05:47:51 PM

I got myself a masternode running Smiley  Looks like I'm not the only one taking advantage of the sell off because last night when I got mine running I was number 13 masternode and now there are 16.

I would think more masternodes are on their way too because with this few running one is quite profitable!  There are lots of cool features already in this wallet too coin looks good to me.
megadestruct61

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 05:58:33 PM

Also there is decent coin inflation on this coin but I wouldn't worry about that right now because it has LOTS of room to grow.  Current market capitalization is ONLY 8,853 or 37 Bitcoin could buy ALL shell at current price and that is not much at all.  This coin could literally 100x if dev delivers.
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 06:16:53 PM

Hi,

I don't speak English very well, but I'm wondering if the price of this coin will raise, because, as you know, more than 100.000 shellcoins are created every day, and I don't know where is the buyers... And then, we have other coins with the same features, like Graviton, DarkCrave and Isotope. I have the top wallet on bittrex, but I'm wondering if I don't sell them to go to Graviton: she has only 1,5 M supplies, and the Dpos reward is very lower than the Shell reward. Who is convincing me to stay here in your community?

I am staking because I like what the dev has done so far, he knows what he is doing and I get the feeling he is right behind this project.

I am also not in a hurry to turn from one coin to another. If you have the top wallet on bittrex, why aren't you pulling that off and running a node/s or just staking them.

The downside to crypto is that no one has any patience and it really annoys me. If I were you, I'd stick with it for a few weeks and see where it goes

The problem is not the patience, but I lost more than 30 btc with the altcoins, and now, if Shell going down forever, i'm dead. With only experiment 10K, this coin make me around 6 btc loss. I notice you that i'm a newbie and i'm still learning about cryptoworld.

if your just getting into to cryptos and have lost that much you are going in too deep on new coins and need to learn when to enter and exit at the right time, before 10k crashed to 1 sat and was slowly coming down I made a bunch of profit from staking it even when it was at 5- 10 sats then once it was at 1 sat I just staked until the swap. diff coins take diff strategies, people taking losses due to panic selling/buying is about them either not thinking before they bought or not having the patience to wait out the dumps. If you buy more than your willing to walk away from on brand new coins you'll always be stressed on price dips and be tempted to panic sell.

when I was first getting into cryptos I knew I would lose my shirt if I dove into too deep so only played with small #'s and tried to be as cautious as I could lol and still lost a significant amount of my gains on multiple occasions because I didn't make enough rules to trade/hold by and broke the one rule every newb should follow "never fall in love with a coin" (especially new ones they are much too unpredictable)   well over a year now and have added many rules to my crypto book and will only enter a new/developing market with a small amount of BTC theres no way to tell if a market that is only a few days/weeks old will be able to handle big buys or exits and how much recovery time it'll take after someone makes a large exit (or dump as people seem to like to call it)

I bought most of my first SHELLS at 3k - 5k early on and made up for it through the dpos blocks I found... if someone bought early at that price and didn't stake their coins expecting just trade them not realising that the price was going to drop near the end of the dpos blocks then that is their fault for not reading/predicting how the market will react correctly. as I mentioned every coin may take a slightly diff strategy or even drastically diff strategies. I've happily bought more SHELL at 1600+ over the last couple days. I enter a new coin "shallow" and start going in a little deeper as I gain a clearer perspective on where I think a coin is heading based on the dev, their plans and market feel.

and always stay diversified  

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
megadestruct61

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 06:42:36 PM

I got myself a masternode running Smiley  Looks like I'm not the only one taking advantage of the sell off because last night when I got mine running I was number 13 masternode and now there are 16.

I would think more masternodes are on their way too because with this few running one is quite profitable!  There are lots of cool features already in this wallet too coin looks good to me.

for example?

Well I haven't tested it out but it has encrypted messaging and stealth addresses.  Which btw do these features work? If so they should definitely be added to OP.
coinspeed

Activity: 225

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 07:02:40 PM

if your just getting into to cryptos and have lost that much you are going in too deep on new coins and need to learn when to enter and exit at the right time, before 10k crashed to 1 sat and was slowly coming down I made a bunch of profit from staking it even when it was at 5- 10 sats then once it was at 1 sat I just staked until the swap. diff coins take diff strategies, people taking losses due to panic selling/buying is about them either not thinking before they bought or not having the patience to wait out the dumps. If you buy more than your willing to walk away from on brand new coins you'll always be stressed on price dips and be tempted to panic sell.

when I was first getting into cryptos I knew I would lose my shirt if I dove into too deep so only played with small #'s and tried to be as cautious as I could lol and still lost a significant amount of my gains on multiple occasions because I didn't make enough rules to trade/hold by and broke the one rule every newb should follow "never fall in love with a coin" (especially new ones they are much too unpredictable)   well over a year now and have added many rules to my crypto book and will only enter a new/developing market with a small amount of BTC theres no way to tell if a market that is only a few days/weeks old will be able to handle big buys or exits and how much recovery time it'll take after someone makes a large exit (or dump as people seem to like to call it)

I bought most of my first SHELLS at 3k - 5k early on and made up for it through the dpos blocks I found... if someone bought early at that price and didn't stake their coins expecting just trade them not realising that the price was going to drop near the end of the dpos blocks then that is their fault for not reading/predicting how the market will react correctly. as I mentioned every coin may take a slightly diff strategy or even drastically diff strategies. I've happily bought more SHELL at 1600+ over the last couple days. I enter a new coin "shallow" and start going in a little deeper as I gain a clearer perspective on where I think a coin is heading based on the dev, their plans and market feel.

Hi Fonz, thanks for the insight to your trading strategies. You never know where you might find some valuable info, and here you are, giving it away Smiley
One question: what's your stand on the unknown coin count here? The dev looks solid (as far as newbie accounts go in a jungle of shitcoins), but he never really responded to the max coin count issue. I find this alarming, especially with the apparently 100k daily coin additions to the network. Of course, I didn't verify this. So, please let me (us) know your thoughts on this

Thanks!

Abou Talha

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 07:13:26 PM

120.000 shellcoins exactly every day, 5.000 per hour... Shocked
adidas

Activity: 448

Americans do it better

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 07:23:43 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2015, 07:34:22 PM by adidas

It ain´t so much. I bought 50 k today myself.
There is also a lot of room to grow...

jasonhopper2412

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 07:30:30 PM

Anyone care to ELI5 android masternode setup to me?

I will pay 250 shell for the help

shimlbit
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 07:50:07 PM

On this network an MN costs 25k
DASH MN's cost 1k (DASH)

Clearly this coin will need at least 10 million SHELL (400 MN's) to be "decentralized"

lol this is not dash....price is to cheap to lower the mn amount i guess...we have a good start...just grab some and start a mn...more masternodes will come im sure...
jasonhopper2412

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 07:53:22 PM

Here is what I get:
Error: could not allocate pin for collateralAddress

Abou Talha

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 07:55:33 PM

Thanks, Wanderlust. I'm waiting for the rush. Cool
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 07:57:22 PM

Hi Fonz, thanks for the insight to your trading strategies. You never know where you might find some valuable info, and here you are, giving it away Smiley
One question: what's your stand on the unknown coin count here? The dev looks solid (as far as newbie accounts go in a jungle of shitcoins), but he never really responded to the max coin count issue. I find this alarming, especially with the apparently 100k daily coin additions to the network. Of course, I didn't verify this. So, please let me (us) know your thoughts on this

Thanks!

YW as the Buddha says "be helpful"  and another I hold close is "each one, teach one"

the less people losing money to scammers in crypto the better off all of cryptoland will be Wink

when I first mentioned the inflation to the shelldev as something to think about in the future he gave me a good response that he is definitely open to the discussion, and being how productive he has been so far I'm sure they've been busy dev'ing while we're discussing it. I don't know what his plans are... but as of now I'm not concerned about it, as people have mentioned at 25k per masternode it wouldn't make sense to only have 3 million coins (only 125 masternodes) and we're only at 2690900 money supply now

WAVES
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 08:08:01 PM

On this network an MN costs 25k
DASH MN's cost 1k (DASH)

Clearly this coin will need at least 10 million SHELL (400 MN's) to be "decentralized"

lol this is not dash....price is to cheap to lower the mn amount i guess...we have a good start...just grab some and start a mn...more masternodes will come im sure...

obviously not DASH (phew!).

my point is that IF an MN costs 25k the total coin supply will have to reflect that.
therefor this network will need 10-20million SHELL to give enough rooms for MN's and liquidity.
IMO.

Dev?

I agree, with 25k mn's 10 million would be a good time to start dialing back the pos rewards.

WAVES
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 08:32:38 PM

There is still a lot of time. Only 2.7 M coins right now. It will take at least 3 months to get to 10 M.

fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 09:50:02 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2015, 10:03:28 PM by fonzerrellie

There is still a lot of time. Only 2.7 M coins right now. It will take at least 3 months to get to 10 M.

Grin WoW I didn't do the math on how long that would take, 3 months is longer than I thought  Cool

so let the dev focus on fulfilling his roadmap and making sure the android is compatible with all android devices  etc.
they have plenty of time to contemplate any changes to the pos structure

WAVES
ShellCoin (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 10:11:55 PM

Hello world, a couple of things I need to talk about quickly. I am working night and day to get the Escrow out before the time listed on roadmap. Two things I noticed that I want to clear out, first Gravle dev pretending to be an investor in SHELL and he is about to exit his investment to buy more Gravle combined with a twitter campaign by Gravle owners is nothing more than a joke, I will leave it at that. I just want you to be aware of this as people will try to get your SHELLS cheap before the upcoming update, what you do is your choice. Second I have no plans at this time to change the POS payout, it's something I will consider after completion of the four point roadmap, and most likely with the encrypted File send feature which will require a fork anyway.

ShellCoin

fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 10:20:40 PM

so let the dev focus on fulfilling his roadmap and making sure the android is compatible with all android devices  etc.

his?

I have this crazy theory…

lol I know I always feel I should use they/their instead of him/his when talking about a anon dev account Wink but then people might think I'm meaning multiple people and I don't want to insinuate what I don't know.

good to hear shelldev, I hadn't even heard of that one yet, I'm still staking/holding strong

WAVES
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 11:25:40 PM

OK, so I finally figured out how to run two wallets on the same computer. Now I can put my proceeds in the 2nd wallet and stake, rather than have them sit there and do nothing or move to the exchange and sell. But I noticed that when I set up the batch file, I had to set listen=0. I gather I have to do more to get a second MN up and running. I'll have to sift through the thread for the crave link someone posted earlier...
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 11:46:51 PM

Hello world, a couple of things I need to talk about quickly. I am working night and day to get the Escrow out before the time listed on roadmap. Two things I noticed that I want to clear out, first Gravle dev pretending to be an investor in SHELL and he is about to exit his investment to buy more Gravle combined with a twitter campaign by Gravle owners is nothing more than a joke, I will leave it at that. I just want you to be aware of this as people will try to get your SHELLS cheap before the upcoming update, what you do is your choice. Second I have no plans at this time to change the POS payout, it's something I will consider after completion of the four point roadmap, and most likely with the encrypted File send feature which will require a fork anyway.

ShellCoin

Brava!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shell_money

1 of the oldest forms of currency on the planet... Yabba Dabba DO!! Wink

WAVES
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: