Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:31:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Shell Coin [Bittrex_Yobit_C-cex][Masternode Android Wallet Released]  (Read 54549 times)
acsonline

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 08:29:56 PM

trying to compile daemon on ubuntu 14.04 all other wallet are compiling properly shell gives the below given error:

key.cpp:17:23: fatal error: secp256k1.h: No such file or directory
 #include <secp256k1.h>
                       ^
compilation terminated.
make: *** [obj/key.o] Error 1

any info about the same

u have to build
https://github.com/bitcoin/secp256k1

thanks for reply bro.

tried to build it :using:

git clone git://github.com/bitcoin/secp256k1.git

cd secp256k1

./autogen.sh

getting error:

./autogen.sh: line 3: autoreconf: command not found
acsonline

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 09:06:05 PM

trying to compile daemon on ubuntu 14.04 all other wallet are compiling properly shell gives the below given error:

key.cpp:17:23: fatal error: secp256k1.h: No such file or directory
 #include <secp256k1.h>
                       ^
compilation terminated.
make: *** [obj/key.o] Error 1

any info about the same

u have to build
https://github.com/bitcoin/secp256k1

thanks for reply bro.

tried to build it :using:

git clone git://github.com/bitcoin/secp256k1.git

cd secp256k1

./autogen.sh

getting error:

./autogen.sh: line 3: autoreconf: command not found

Solved Smiley 
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 12:52:40 AM

I'm anxious to hear what the pos reward will be cut down to, would love to see the dev pop on with the update as well  Grin

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
arniebaby

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 05:05:03 PM

I'm anxious to hear what the pos reward will be cut down to, would love to see the dev pop on with the update as well  Grin
Anxious to hear anything. looks like a panic sell brewing. Angry

NARNIE-YYITR3-V6BVJ7-GGR5EO-GRIZZ2-WEMD4A-AAUD
NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 06:33:13 PM

Anxious to hear anything. looks like a panic sell brewing. Angry

yeah I was deff expecting to hear from the dev by now, lol panic sell or educated exit?

I almost sold everything last night but decided to give it an extra day or so, sold some off this morning tho when I saw dev still hasn't come on.

shelldev was doing so well up to this point so decided to keep half my stash just incase.

WAVES
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 06:47:49 PM

This is why it's so hard to get anyone new into crypto, just when you think things are going okay, then nadda!

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
arniebaby

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 07:36:37 PM

Hmmm. Seems a bit strange, considering he's come through with everything promised so far. Wouldn't make much sense to abandon now surely. How the hell could he have profited from it yet??? Even when price peaked there was no volume. I bet he's buying the crap out of these cheap coins before the next release.  Shocked

wurstgelee

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 07:54:37 PM

Hmmm. Seems a bit strange, considering he's come through with everything promised so far. Wouldn't make much sense to abandon now surely. How the hell could he have profited from it yet??? Even when price peaked there was no volume. I bet he's buying the crap out of these cheap coins before the next release.  Shocked

Maybe. Smiley

Abou Talha

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 10:08:44 PM

Interesting, fudding SHELL with other coins and dev's troubles. What's next when BTC drops it's SHELL's fault?
Well there is no going down from here. I will make the fudders eat their words. Paid or free fud can only be
silenced by one thing, a surprise development, and I will do that, maybe they will find another coin to fud.
Meanwhile, thanks for the constant pumps to the thread.

I have the feeling that this dev will come back this week with escrow, Shellstore, encrypted send file and new roadmap; then, the price will raise to 10k and dumpers will cry.
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 11:14:01 PM

I wont cry, I got in early enough and did well enough on the pos that selling half my stash at 900 today got me more BTC than I invested and I still have half my coins staking... all I did was alleviate my risk and take a lil bit of profit on top.

now I'm stoked no matter what happens and wont have anything to bitch about either way it goes  Cool

WAVES
LordPiccolo

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 02:13:11 PM

There are still 27 nodes active, question is, who do they belong too?

I have one set up

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
LordPiccolo

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 02:30:03 PM

Well, probably to the people/person accumulating. Interesting.

very interesting, I'm watching closely

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
arniebaby

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 06:06:55 PM

Finaly was able to set my node.
Nice timing.lol.

arniebaby

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 06:32:20 PM

Hello, I am sorry for being AFK for the last couple of days but there was cumulation of several incidents.

First things first, I am still unable to solve the images problem with the marketplace so I am going to postpone that one to the end of the current roadmap. I am hoping to release escrow in the next few days (after the weekend, since I will be working on that then) but don't want to give certain dedlines in order not to cause another panic like the recent one. I am not away I am constantly working in my free time and best way to catch me is through official Shell Twitter.

Second thing, I could not login to my bitcointalk account on Monday, contacted bitcointalk support and it wasn't until then when I realised that Bitcointalk had it's downtime on weekend. I am trying to figure out how to get back my previous account since I think it has been compromised somehow (but it seems noone logged on it, since last login is 05.21). I've contacted them but still no reply. Anyway, the new username was chosen to match the Twitter handle.

In the meantime I was working on a surprise - I was not only rebuilding the Android wallet but also porting it to iPhone. It seems to be working fine on my device but I would gladly use some of your help if you have access to devices with older iOS. Apple has strict policies regarding cryptocurrency apps in the appstore so it would be hard to get listed there but I will post the app here to download. If you want to beta test (on small amounts of coins!) PM me on Twitter or here.

And to the person who wanted to help me with managing Twitter. Please contact me to talk about details. I would gladly use some help since I am busy doing other stuff. It would be good to promote our Twitter account little bit - would appreciate some help from the community.

Sorry for your losses if you have sold on the panic sell. I take responsibility for this but as you can see some things were beyond my control.
lol. Got any I.D. buddy?

LordPiccolo

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 06:34:00 PM

Hello, I am sorry for being AFK for the last couple of days but there was cumulation of several incidents.

First things first, I am still unable to solve the images problem with the marketplace so I am going to postpone that one to the end of the current roadmap. I am hoping to release escrow in the next few days (after the weekend, since I will be working on that then) but don't want to give certain dedlines in order not to cause another panic like the recent one. I am not away I am constantly working in my free time and best way to catch me is through official Shell Twitter.

Second thing, I could not login to my bitcointalk account on Monday, contacted bitcointalk support and it wasn't until then when I realised that Bitcointalk had it's downtime on weekend. I am trying to figure out how to get back my previous account since I think it has been compromised somehow (but it seems noone logged on it, since last login is 05.21). I've contacted them but still no reply. Anyway, the new username was chosen to match the Twitter handle.

In the meantime I was working on a surprise - I was not only rebuilding the Android wallet but also porting it to iPhone. It seems to be working fine on my device but I would gladly use some of your help if you have access to devices with older iOS. Apple has strict policies regarding cryptocurrency apps in the appstore so it would be hard to get listed there but I will post the app here to download. If you want to beta test (on small amounts of coins!) PM me on Twitter or here.

And to the person who wanted to help me with managing Twitter. Please contact me to talk about details. I would gladly use some help since I am busy doing other stuff. It would be good to promote our Twitter account little bit - would appreciate some help from the community.

Sorry for your losses if you have sold on the panic sell. I take responsibility for this but as you can see some things were beyond my control.

Haha, nice try bozo! Haven't seen this tactic for a while.

Don't fall for this one guys, Dev has long gone

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
wurstgelee

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 08:20:58 PM

So...... how about you confirm your new btctalk username via twitter? Wink

LordPiccolo

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 08:29:10 PM

I tried tweeting but no reply yet

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
wurstgelee

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 08:39:12 PM

I tried tweeting but no reply yet

Oh my, how surprising......  Roll Eyes

Smiley

Gladimor
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 11:31:27 PM

Well but at least i've tried lol.
You were ment to cooperate bagholders and not bash me.
Fuck you. Lol.

So are you actually the original developer?

Mining since 2014
stallion

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 11:43:42 PM

Well but at least i've tried lol.
You were ment to cooperate bagholders and not bash me.
Fuck you. Lol.

So are you actually the original developer?

LOL

Extreme LOL Roll Eyes

Edit: Last trade 100 sat. wow

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: