Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 07:18:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 212 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does the Price of Bitcoin Matter?  (Read 304456 times)
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 12:54:00 PM

The price of bitcoin does matter a lot if I read this thread I see alot of answers about how the price reflects status of the coin and this is very true.
Nobody wants to buy in a dieing valuta or share so seeing the share is doing good and only has one way to go which is up is a good thing.
although if the price of bitcoin doesn't matter then how people could calculate how much their stuff worth in bitcoin,and i don't sure people will trying bitcoin if bitcoin's price doesn't matter and i guess if people thinking that the price of bitcoin could falling drastically
The price is important to all of us. People saying they don't care about the price are simply lying. Even long term hodlers care about the price.

I as a long term hodler can agree that fluctuations don't affect me at this point since I plan to hodl my coins for at least a few years, but the end target all depends on the price.

At that time it will be clear whether or not I have wasted a few years waiting patiently for the price to reach a point where I am happily taking profits at.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 04:51:43 PM

The price of bitcoin does matter a lot if I read this thread I see alot of answers about how the price reflects status of the coin and this is very true.
Nobody wants to buy in a dieing valuta or share so seeing the share is doing good and only has one way to go which is up is a good thing.
although if the price of bitcoin doesn't matter then how people could calculate how much their stuff worth in bitcoin,and i don't sure people will trying bitcoin if bitcoin's price doesn't matter and i guess if people thinking that the price of bitcoin could falling drastically
The price is important to all of us. People saying they don't care about the price are simply lying. Even long term hodlers care about the price.

I as a long term hodler can agree that fluctuations don't affect me at this point since I plan to hodl my coins for at least a few years, but the end target all depends on the price.

At that time it will be clear whether or not I have wasted a few years waiting patiently for the price to reach a point where I am happily taking profits at.

Where's that post saying they don't care for the price? I will give them some good enlightment.

Price really matters in all aspect whether for trades, earnings etc. Price dictates what traders will do and about earnings, well the answer is obvious.
chaosknight

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 05:03:26 PM

Where's that post saying they don't care for the price? I will give them some good enlightment.

Price really matters in all aspect whether for trades, earnings etc. Price dictates what traders will do and about earnings, well the answer is obvious.

Yeah price really matters in bitcoin, and our actions and decisions will depend only on the price that it holds and if there is no price of bitcoin then there will be no users of bitcoin too.
doraemon1

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 05:25:47 PM

Some of the users said that the price only matters to miners and traders but Price matters to all the users of bitcoin, its not only limited to miners or traders, its important to even a person who is just earning it, as he keeps on waiting for price hike so that he can sell at the right time and earn extra profits.
mjfan

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 05:30:12 PM

To me the price of bitcoin really matters, as I sell when the price goes higher and buy when the price is low, so at a moment I am holding and will sell when price climbs up.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 05:43:17 PM

Yeah price really matters in bitcoin, and our actions and decisions will depend only on the price that it holds and if there is no price of bitcoin then there will be no users of bitcoin too.
Yeah right it is in our hands not only one can make a decision more people are holding bitcoins. if 50% of bitcoin users sell their bitcoin the price can change the value because its a big or huge price will be dump in the market that can affect teh value of bitcoin..
LarryHocks

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 09:14:08 PM

Yes the price of the bitcoin is mattering, because the most are buying on this price, I think that its important so we can see if we have to sell but also have to buy.
The price matter for us all and we should always have it.
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 09:21:30 PM

Yes the price of bitcoin matter because bitcoin is becoming known worldwide so the price of bitcoin is a great thing to focus primarily on its major investors. When I dropped the price of bitcoin is huge effect on the miners and traders bitcoin. Things to do share and teach them how to use the extended know about bitcoin.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 09:59:26 PM

Price does matter because we are dependent to the price of fiat especially on dollars. We cannot live without the price as our earnings here are automatically converted to fiat if we wish to cash it out.
I guess the price of bitcoin is very important, because I think that many people are looking for bitcoin because of its price. see, if the price rises bitcoin will be many people who try to use bitcoin, and that would be very many people are starting to invest in the form of bitcoin, but if the price is low, well, I can guess that a lot of new people who are not interested.
ajun96

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 10:22:08 PM

To me the price of bitcoin really matters, as I sell when the price goes higher and buy when the price is low, so at a moment I am holding and will sell when price climbs up.
I think it is not for you, but the price would be matter for the entire bitcoin users whatever you do with bitcoin will always be connected with the price or rate, for example, now you hold back? Surely you wait for high prices? the price will always be needed
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 11:00:40 PM

yes the price of bitcoin does matter.

since there's only 21 million of them, and if the total market cap of bitcoin is too small t won't have any influence on the world economy and it would be pushed around to easily by rich guys.

and rich guys would not be interested in dealing with something of so little value.

if we really want to get the interest of the world bitcoin needs to have a much bigger market cap, which also mean the price of bitcoin increases.
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 11:37:13 PM

Yes the price of bitcoin matter because bitcoin is becoming known worldwide so the price of bitcoin is a great thing to focus primarily on its major investors. When I dropped the price of bitcoin is huge effect on the miners and traders bitcoin. Things to do share and teach them how to use the extended know about bitcoin.
I think although bitcoin is not well known even in the world, but see bitcoin is an investment or currency of course the price will be much needed. because if bitcoin does not have the price of a penny, of course bitcoin will not be able to live? bitcoin is not a piece of jewelry, so bitcoin will need a price
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 11:47:26 PM

Price does matter because we are dependent to the price of fiat especially on dollars. We cannot live without the price as our earnings here are automatically converted to fiat if we wish to cash it out.
I guess the price of bitcoin is very important, because I think that many people are looking for bitcoin because of its price. see, if the price rises bitcoin will be many people who try to use bitcoin, and that would be very many people are starting to invest in the form of bitcoin, but if the price is low, well, I can guess that a lot of new people who are not interested.
everyone agree that bitcoin price is really matter
you can imagine what will happen if bitcoin price go straight down without have a rising time
people will not interested anymore to bitcoin
as we know together investors and traders really interested and love to bitcoin volatile price
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 12:33:32 AM

for me the strongest comunity, also more merchand avaible, and easy to spend it any where is more important than price of bitcoin.
MFahad

Activity: 2492
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2016, 03:06:07 AM

for me the strongest comunity, also more merchand avaible, and easy to spend it any where is more important than price of bitcoin.

Investors make money off Bitcoin / alt coin trading and can lose that profit right back with a small shift in the price. 
It is very important i think.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
pocarime32

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 03:15:38 AM

I think it's really matter for trader and investor at bitcoin, because the price of bitcoin is really affect the bitcoin itself for sure. If the price goes up, it will give a good affect into bitcoins.
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 03:48:18 AM

I think it's really matter for trader and investor at bitcoin, because the price of bitcoin is really affect the bitcoin itself for sure. If the price goes up, it will give a good affect into bitcoins.
The increase of the price is the outcome that bitcoin is very popular and adoption rate has increased, for us the price really matters as that is our measurement of how much we are holding and how much we can earn.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 12:19:46 PM

In the end the price will always be a thing that requires a lot of interest, if you have 100 dollars with 0,10 or if you have 130 dollars with same ammount of bitcoin, it will matters. Knowig that the bitcoin mining is getting closer to be over, we believe price will raise.
quentincole32

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 01:03:08 PM

Investors make money off Bitcoin / alt coin trading and can lose that profit right back with a small shift in the price. 
It is very important i think.
things make bitcon special is about the price , it can go up drastically and it can go down to the ground deeply. nobody knows but as long as there is a miner , bitcoin will live and alive.

▃▃▌▌AMBROSUS▐▐▃▃▃ - TRUSTED QUALITY OF FOOD & MEDICINE
ICO date 13 September
mishra1994

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 01:05:19 PM

Yes the price of bitcoin matters most to the traders and miners and also to the investors because the profit/loss of theirs is dependent on that.
It also matters us because we are earning it but not that much.
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 212 »
  Print  

Jump to: