Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:23:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LiteDoge - such Community coin | no premine | very fast | much profit  (Read 125160 times)
litedoge

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

wow much coin such love

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 07:05:26 PM

Guys.

Now coin is growing and growing etc and more are staking etc.
its smart to lower coin fee.

it goes back in stakes all the time but because of amounts we stake its a pain while combining blocks etc. What do you all say we lower stock fee for the monday fork. now 0.99 is only 3 sat but when you need to combine blocks daily and coin is over 10 sat (soon we all hope) it can and is too high set imho. Please input before i change it in the code.

Kind regards,

I agree with this idea, but we will not implement until we get some feedback from the community, so please let us know sooner rather than later as we would like to get the wallet download links available to you guys as soon as possible.

edit: also we were thinking that the tx fee should be something like .001 -- we would like your input on that as well.

Thats why i made the post Smiley we are rocking new wallet already but not without input from community Smiley
Lower from 0.99 to 0.01 is a big change already and i would make it in wallet within secs so we can make it in fork Smiley

Don't make it too low - I suggest 0.1 fee
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fitinplace

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 07:46:32 PM

i agree with litedoge .1.  also be nice to importprivkey brain wallet.
heathcoin

Activity: 233

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 08:34:39 PM

I think lowering the transaction fee to 0.01 makes the most sense at this time.  We have some people wanting 0.001 and others wanting 0.1.  So, we go for the middle at this time and move forwards with the wallet.

Make sense?
MinerFTW

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 08:35:51 PM

I think lowering the transaction fee to 0.01 makes the most sense at this time.  We have some people wanting 0.001 and others wanting 0.1.  So, we go for the middle at this time and move forwards with the wallet.

Make sense?

it also makes it more attractive for lower amount ppl to start staking and also for merchants to adopt.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 08:36:26 PM

Make sense?

I think .1 as well

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
MinerFTW

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 08:39:28 PM

I think lowering the transaction fee to 0.01 makes the most sense at this time.  We have some people wanting 0.001 and others wanting 0.1.  So, we go for the middle at this time and move forwards with the wallet.

Make sense?

I think .1 as well

thats not lowering thats only adjusting slightly. try to combine blocks daily then it add up fast or ppl that get tipped in bot and want to move to wallet it cost them a lot to start. All great/big coins have 0.001 even Smiley

it will raise useablilty a lot if lower. rewards are dropping and price is rising. why a fee even Smiley

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
██
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
heathcoin

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 08:39:52 PM

Make sense?

I think .1 as well

0.1 or 0.01?  I thought I was pretty clear why we should go with 0.01.

- heathkid (IRC)
heathcoin

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 08:40:45 PM

...also, it's not like we have time to put up a community poll for a week on this one.  You know?
LiteBit
Legendary

Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 08:50:01 PM

My vote .1 as well.

We're going to have 35 billion coins and already have over 5 billion coins. Anything less isn't logical.

Sure other coins have smaller tx fees but they also have smaller total supply.

Even if LiteDoge ever hits $.01 cent that still makes our marketcap $35B (which isn't going to happen, let's be realistic). That makes each transaction 1/10 of a penny which isn't going to hamper vendor adoption in any way.

Realistically tx fees will be 1/1000 of a penny or around there for many years if we go with .1. Personally I'd make it higher. But for voting purposes I vote .1.
MinerFTW

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 08:56:07 PM

My vote .1 as well.

We're going to have 35 billion coins and already have over 5 billion coins. Anything less isn't logical.

Even if LiteDoge ever hits $.01 cent that still makes our marketcap $35B (which isn't going to happen, let's be realistic). That makes each transaction 1/10 of a penny which isn't going to hamper vendor adoption in any way.

Realistically tx fees will be 1/1000 of a penny or around there for many years if we go with .1. Personally I'd make it higher. But for voting purposes I vote .1.

but for what are txfee even used for? it's included in supply already not that you make more from it in supply.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
██
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
heathcoin

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 09:06:58 PM

Along with the comments and suggestions here, there has been a lot of discussion going on with many members of the community as well as the devs on IRC.  We are moving forward with reducing the fee to 0.01.  If anyone here really feels strongly against that, please join us on IRC and we can discuss in real-time.  Thank you.
LiteBit
Legendary

Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 09:10:27 PM

My vote .1 as well.

but for what are txfee even used for? it's included in supply already not that you make more from it in supply.

It's a reward for stakers and the mechanism in place to secure the network. It doesn't effect the total supply.
MinerFTW

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 09:14:28 PM

My vote .1 as well.

It's a reward for stakers and the mechanism in place to secure the network. It doesn't effect the total supply.

On this coin its a punishment for stakers. This coin is fast and its a loose weight really.
you need to combine blocks daily really to stay on top staking in most perfect ways.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
██
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 09:41:14 PM

Along with the comments and suggestions here, there has been a lot of discussion going on with many members of the community as well as the devs on IRC.  We are moving forward with reducing the fee to 0.01.  If anyone here really feels strongly against that, please join us on IRC and we can discuss in real-time.  Thank you.

Right so It wasn't you lot on IRC asking us our opinions then, it was you lot on IRC telling us !

Exactly the reason I no longer use IRC because its the MinerFTW and Heathcoin show.

I'm not saying the pair of you have not done good things for this coin because you have.. BUT you cant have a coin like this that is meant to be community driven when its "your way or the highway" !

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
heathcoin

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 10:13:08 PM

Right so It wasn't you lot on IRC asking us our opinions then, it was you lot on IRC telling us !

Exactly the reason I no longer use IRC because its the MinerFTW and Heathcoin show.

I'm not saying the pair of you have not done good things for this coin because you have.. BUT you cant have a coin like this that is meant to be community driven when its "your way or the highway" !

@crunck, there was an ongoing discussion on IRC before it was mentioned here.  As you know, there are a lot more active people on IRC who discuss things in real-time.  Reducing the transaction fee is one more way we can increase the value of our coin.

Are you suggesting we postpone the release of the new wallet and reward structure to hold a community vote that would take at least a week to get everyone's input on changing the transaction fee when it's silly to begin with?  I asked that if anyone felt strongly against 0.01 to join in on the discussion on IRC in real-time.  Not a single person from here did so... not even you.
crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 10:25:51 PM

Along with the comments and suggestions here, there has been a lot of discussion going on with many members of the community as well as the devs on IRC.  We are moving forward with reducing the fee to 0.01.  If anyone here really feels strongly against that, please join us on IRC and we can discuss in real-time.  Thank you.

@crunck, there was an ongoing discussion on IRC before it was mentioned here.  As you know, there are a lot more active people on IRC who discuss things in real-time.  Reducing the transaction fee is one more way we can increase the value of our coin.

Are you suggesting we postpone the release of the new wallet and reward structure to hold a community vote that would take at least a week to get everyone's input on changing the transaction fee when it's silly to begin with?  I asked that if anyone felt strongly against 0.01 to join in on the discussion on IRC in real-time.  Not a single person from here did so... not even you.

Right so MinerFTW rocks up in here and posts:

Guys.

Now coin is growing and growing etc and more are staking etc.
its smart to lower coin fee.

it goes back in stakes all the time but because of amounts we stake its a pain while combining blocks etc. What do you all say we lower stock fee for the monday fork. now 0.99 is only 3 sat but when you need to combine blocks daily and coin is over 10 sat (soon we all hope) it can and is too high set imho. Please input before i change it in the code.

Kind regards,

Then Ctgiant says :

I agree with this idea, but we will not implement until we get some feedback from the community, so please let us know sooner rather than later as we would like to get the wallet download links available to you guys as soon as possible.

A couple of people respond with their views as you requested, and then you respond with :

Along with the comments and suggestions here, there has been a lot of discussion going on with many members of the community as well as the devs on IRC.  We are moving forward with reducing the fee to 0.01.  If anyone here really feels strongly against that, please join us on IRC and we can discuss in real-time.  Thank you.

So in fact it seems you had no intention of listening to anyone other than what was forced upon people in the IRC

You lot may as well name this coin IRCCoin

Not everyone likes or wants to use IRC

I dont really give a shit if its 0.1 or 0.01 I can see the merits of both, but I fail to see what the point is of coming on here and asking for input, when you have all ready made up your mind else where!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
maincoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 10:25:57 PM

Honestly for me it is no problem. 1, 0.1 0,01 or even 0.001. But I see more people have opinions about it, so let's make a vote/community poll.

From what I understand it is a fast fix,

@heavensopen or @crunck can you guys do it?

@heathcoin, please respect the crunck's choice not to visit the IRC. As you know he has a valid reason for it, since the last time he went there.
The IRC is important for LiteDoge, so I added it to the sites etc. But as we all agreed upon, the complete community should have a voice. Not like the block time change, which was not communicated at all. If the IRC debates bring interesting features/changes, please post them in this thread too.

Thnx

crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 10:38:20 PM

Honestly for me it is no problem. 1, 0.1 0,01 or even 0.001. But I see more people have opinions about it, so let's make a vote/community poll.

From what I understand it is a fast fix,

@heavensopen or @crunck can you guys do it?

@heathcoin, please respect the crunck's choice not to visit the IRC. As you know he has a valid reason for it, since the last time he went there.
The IRC is important for LiteDoge, so I added it to the sites etc. But as we all agreed upon, the complete community should have a voice. Not like the block time change, which was not communicated at all. If the IRC debates bring interesting features/changes, please post them in this thread too.

Thnx

To late for that now, with the new wallet only two days away, a vote is out of the question, got to wonder though was it shroud planing on their part to not give us the time needed to vote, or piss poor planing and an after thought to change the fee ?

Either way it seems the 0.01 will be forced on us just the same as the silly non functioning IRC window in the new wallet.

I though they had a clear plan, and the wallet was going to be release everywhere and publicised well in advance but alas it seems its all going to be rushed through at the last min, which is ok as long as it all works I suppose.

But some one needs to take this coin and provide a proper road map, which set dates for things, and not just come up with wild ideas at the last min.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 12:16:14 AM

Crunk, rest assured a certain Knight is watching this thread  Smiley

lol Smiley

Me and you sure keep bumping into each other ever where at the moment Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
fitinplace

Activity: 213

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 12:20:59 AM

I say .099!  Much Playful! Such Fun!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: