Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:07:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 [276] 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 ... 332 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released  (Read 354448 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CryptoCircuits (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 06:37:53 AM

anyone on the planet bucking central banking is welcome Smiley

is there a way to access the bot from web browser why the qt is running?

If it's more convenient for users to run the bot in the browser, they will still need to have either the Trader's Lounge or the Whale Lounge unlocked and the wallet open. Without the coins, the bot will not execute commands.
couer22

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 06:46:05 AM

Click the image above to watch the youtube video.

The first public release of Johnny 5 is now ready for download. Please follow the links below for instructions on getting your hands on the Circuits Trading bot. We appreciate your patience and please be aware that there might some bugs on specific users machines. If you come across any issue, please let us know and we will get it fixed as soon as possible. Enjoy the bot and please remember that this is just a small step for the future of Circuits.

In order to use the bot, you will need access to the Trader’s Lounge or the Whale Lounge.

Windows “Johnny5” Trading Bot Install Instructions:
http://www.cryptocircuits.com/downloads/circuits_trading_bot_win.pdf

Mac “Johnny 5” Trading Bot Install Instructions:
http://www.cryptocircuits.com/downloads/circuits_trading_bot_mac.pdf

Would be good with all resources for using & learning the bot assembled in one place.

Hey devs, have you thought about having a demo version that is good for 24 hrs, that self destructs, so people outside Circuits can try the bot?
mrcashking

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 06:54:58 AM

The first public release of Johnny 5 is now ready for download. Please follow the links below for instructions on getting your hands on the Circuits Trading bot. We appreciate your patience and please be aware that there might some bugs on specific users machines. If you come across any issue, please let us know and we will get it fixed as soon as possible. Enjoy the bot and please remember that this is just a small step for the future of Circuits.

In order to use the bot, you will need access to the Trader’s Lounge or the Whale Lounge.

ouuuuuyeaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh -Macho Man Randy Savage.

Downloaded the bot, will start her up in the morning before work.
babykayho

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 06:56:54 AM

Would be good with all resources for using & learning the bot assembled in one place.

Hey devs, have you thought about having a demo version that is good for 24 hrs, that self destructs, so people outside Circuits can try the bot?

This is a very good idea, would like to see the devs address this.
co5hike

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 07:15:57 AM

This is a very good idea, would like to see the devs address this.

Not sure if that is technically possible but it would be a brilliant marketing move. I am afraid it would expose the bot to piracy though.
Gabriel.S

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 07:33:04 AM

I think this is relevant again lololol

co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 07:38:14 AM

This part sounds great:

V2: RhinoHunter

As Johnny 5 reaches maturity in its current release cycle, a stripped down version of the Whale bot will be made available to all members of the Trader’s Lounge. Whale Lounge members will then be upgraded to Circ bot V2:  RhinoHunter.  The current feature list for RhinoHunter includes:

·        Full stop-loss/Take profit control over all bot functions via both timed buys and timed sells.

·        Auto Pump program. RhinoHunter will use a specific algorithm to accumulate, push, and sell at optimal times based on a user-configured market analysis.

·        Market analysis and trade suggestions. Automated TA. Choose from a range of indicators to both blue team and red team your own trading ideas.

·        Built-in tutorials triggered by specific user actions and queries.

·        Statistical export functions. If you have a specific configuration that is making you money, you can rent or sell your bot configuration to others.

·        Futures trading bot. Adjustable risk reward settings within the trading algorithm itself.

·        WhaleHunter module. Isolates and analyzes trading patterns and distribution changes of specific coins in specific time frames to identify large trader patterns. Drafting function allows you to program your bot to match the whale’s movements

RhinoHunter is specifically designed to give our traders an advantage in crypto markets, especially in markets with high volume and volatility. However, we have also worked to give each feature a ‘set it and forget it’ UI option – so that when you encounter a strategy that is working for you, you can automate what you are doing, and let it earn money for you automatically.

RhinoHunter will allow you to also sell or rent your best strategies. Whale Lounge users who are visibly making money with RhinoHunter will be able to create their own fee-based membership groups inside of the Whale Lounge.
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2015, 07:38:51 AM

I disagree. Do we really want millions of Chinese switching on Johnny 5?  That sounds like a recipe for market chaos if you ask me.

Oh no, a market with millions of traders creating chaos?!?!??!  Sounds like there would be a lot of volume and variance, why ever would we want that?
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 07:47:53 AM

I disagree. Do we really want millions of Chinese switching on Johnny 5?  That sounds like a recipe for market chaos if you ask me.

Oh no, a market with millions of traders creating chaos?!?!??!  Sounds like there would be a lot of volume and variance, why ever would we want that?

Sure, you guys can mock me all you want. But when CIRC suddenly goes above 120 k and the API at 'trex starts to melt from zillions of chinese traders pumping everything in site just scroll back and find this post.
ExcessTest

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 07:51:23 AM

Sure, you guys can mock me all you want. But when CIRC suddenly goes above 120 k and the API at 'trex starts to melt from zillions of chinese traders pumping everything in site just scroll back and find this post.

Seeing as 0.5% of the total supply is required to unlock the traders panel, that makes a maximum (If the coin was spread so everyone had 0.5% each which would never happen) of 200 traders with access to the bot. not "millions" or "zillions" as you stated.
terman45x

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 08:01:34 AM

Seeing as 0.5% of the total supply is required to unlock the traders panel, that makes a maximum (If the coin was spread so everyone had 0.5% each which would never happen) of 200 traders with access to the bot. not "millions" or "zillions" as you stated.

Dude read the tea leaves. Devs can - and will - change any of those figures at will if they want to allow the Chinese Hoards to swarm across the border. These devs are doing everything just right to make this the Monster Coin - you think this is not in the cards?

Zillions.

jerelimZ

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 08:05:02 AM

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

ExcessTest

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 08:09:12 AM

Dude read the tea leaves. Devs can - and will - change any of those figures at will if they want to allow the Chinese Hoards to swarm across the border. These devs are doing everything just right to make this the Monster Coin - you think this is not in the cards?

Zillions.

Even if they were to change the figures (which I believe should be slightly lowered) the amount of people with access to the bot would never be anywhere close to the figures you are suggesting. If i had to guess id say no more than 1000 people would have access to the bot at one time.
jerelimZ

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 08:12:08 AM

Zillions.

Even if they were to change the figures (which I believe should be slightly lowered) the amount of people with access to the bot would never be anywhere close to the figures you are suggesting. If i had to guess id say no more than 1000 people would have access to the bot at one time.

Zillions bro, deal with it.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

terman45x

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 08:18:48 AM

Zillions.

Right.

That would be like Ford building a truck and building only a thousand of them.
bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 08:29:25 AM

translate this to the chinese topic please
bram_vnl
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 08:37:34 AM

thanks dev for the bot i'm happy!

SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2015, 08:45:19 AM

Zillions.

I'm guessing the talk of a standalone version of the bot maybe part of that plan.  If someone can't afford to buy into either level of the lounges but still wants the bot, they can buy the standalone version for a reduced amount.  If they sold a standalone version for even 1-2 BTC, which sounds about right and relatively affordable, the BTC can be used for auto-buying and burning CIRC.  If a measly 500 people end up buying the standalone bot in the next year, thats 500-1000 BTC pumped directly into the CIRC ecosystem, so like 120,000$-240,000$ or so at current BTC price.  Pretty much same plan ARCH had, but actually plausible because there is a larger market for trading bots than there is for floating triangles. 

This is only the beginning too, and relatively conservative estimates.  If the devs can and do deliver everything they have promised, the trading bot is just warming up the CIRC ecosystem.

I assume the plan is something along these lines.  They could also just lower the price for the trader lounge, but then they could just dump their CIRC if they decide they don't want the bot anymore and it effectively becomes an indefinite bot rental for a deposit you can pull out at anytime.  The plan I outlined would effectively transfer all the capital injected straight to the early adopters.

It sounds so simple and too good to be true so it will never work because nothing ever does with alts, so I guess I'll just dump all my coins right now, crash the market, and exit.  Later guys.
bram_vnl
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 09:03:34 AM

Zillions.

I'm guessing the talk of a standalone version of the bot maybe part of that plan.  If someone can't afford to buy into either level of the lounges but still wants the bot, they can buy the standalone version for a reduced amount.  If they sold a standalone version for even 1-2 BTC, which sounds about right and relatively affordable, the BTC can be used for auto-buying and burning CIRC.  If a measly 500 people end up buying the standalone bot in the next year, thats 500-1000 BTC pumped directly into the CIRC ecosystem, so like 120,000$-240,000$ or so at current BTC price.  Pretty much same plan ARCH had, but actually plausible because there is a larger market for trading bots than there is for floating triangles.  

This is only the beginning too, and relatively conservative estimates.  If the devs can and do deliver everything they have promised, the trading bot is just warming up the CIRC ecosystem.

I assume the plan is something along these lines.  They could also just lower the price for the trader lounge, but then they could just dump their CIRC if they decide they don't want the bot anymore and it effectively becomes an indefinite bot rental for a deposit you can pull out at anytime.  The plan I outlined would effectively transfer all the capital injected straight to the early adopters.

It sounds so simple and too good to be true so it will never work because nothing ever does with alts, so I guess I'll just dump all my coins right now, crash the market, and exit.  Later guys.

more stuff is coming, and burning coins

No prime!

bye bye!
terman45x

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 09:40:50 AM

Zillions.

I'm guessing the talk of a standalone version of the bot maybe part of that plan.  If someone can't afford to buy into either level of the lounges but still wants the bot, they can buy the standalone version for a reduced amount.  If they sold a standalone version for even 1-2 BTC, which sounds about right and relatively affordable, the BTC can be used for auto-buying and burning CIRC.  If a measly 500 people end up buying the standalone bot in the next year, thats 500-1000 BTC pumped directly into the CIRC ecosystem, so like 120,000$-240,000$ or so at current BTC price.  Pretty much same plan ARCH had, but actually plausible because there is a larger market for trading bots than there is for floating triangles. 

This is only the beginning too, and relatively conservative estimates.  If the devs can and do deliver everything they have promised, the trading bot is just warming up the CIRC ecosystem.

I assume the plan is something along these lines.  They could also just lower the price for the trader lounge, but then they could just dump their CIRC if they decide they don't want the bot anymore and it effectively becomes an indefinite bot rental for a deposit you can pull out at anytime.  The plan I outlined would effectively transfer all the capital injected straight to the early adopters.

It sounds so simple and too good to be true so it will never work because nothing ever does with alts, so I guess I'll just dump all my coins right now, crash the market, and exit.  Later guys.

Mark my words, we are going to see some news in the near future from the devs with their plan on expanding this bot to the masses. And current holders of CIRC will be very well situated as you point out. Fee based, membership based, stand-alone download - something like this is in the works. No way in hell all this work got put in to stop at 200 users.
Pages: « 1 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 [276] 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 ... 332 »
  Print  

Jump to: