Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:33:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 [289] 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released  (Read 354447 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pythias

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 01:29:32 AM

I have been using the BOT - it works.  Has some nice features and a couple bugs.  It simultaneously great, and can use some polish.  A few times a day, take a look at the Arbitrage page and make some easy coin.  I can't imagine the DEVs going this far with the Wallet/BOT and giving up now - it makes no sense.  If all they wanted was $$$, they could have simply not released the BOT a week ago, in fact could have never coded it up in the first place.  The price crashed only after the BOT was confirmed in the hands of Whales and working, which is a bit baffling.  The good news, it's way down, so buy buy buy before Bot 2.0 with more features and some added polish.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bob scammed circ

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 02:24:35 AM

down down down.

this is just the beginning.  the scare will continue.

thanks bob.
hrshak462

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 02:27:49 AM

Wait until the final revamp of KeyTrader is released.  It's going to crush Johnny 5.

No deal, McCutcheon, that moon money is mine!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22aZ6avukGY
thimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

thimo the dev

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 02:55:46 AM

This coin has loads of attention lately on Bittrex

i can rent this1
John0811

Activity: 212

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 03:07:35 AM

Wait until the final revamp of KeyTrader is released.  It's going to crush Johnny 5.

Keytrade? It's been one year and it's still not finished !! With this, you want to scare people ?  Cheesy Cheesy

Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 03:08:43 AM

This coin has loads of attention lately on Bittrex

I wonder why
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 03:35:32 AM

Some nice buying going on at least....time to "restock" while it's at this range I guess.

I know it's crypto but such manipulation can be frustrating at times given how 'hype' things are and then those in control of such vast coins go an dump their load on others =S - happens time and time again, such is the game and you have to play along, just sucks you don't know when them arses are gonna pull such moves (oh but I'm sure SOME people posting here do all to well  Angry ) must be nice to be on the inside.  Always helps to buy low sell high when you know what's up, the rest of us sheeple just have to do the same at less extremes to be safe and secure profits.  I think it's been re-iterated that this kind of price fluctuation can be EXPECTED from CIRC, right??

Anyway, hope to see a whale/bot/pump party in the coming 4 weeks or so!  Cool
Are we still thinking 100k here or what?  Or will players playing keep it always under 30-50k range...sad if so.
Ltsknnr

Activity: 159

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 05:00:55 AM

I've already posted a video of the bot working, how to use it, set it up etc.

Obviously it is working. When people complain about people not talking and hyping up the coin it should speak to the quality of the product.

People who complain that there isn't enough information on Johnny 5 are downright lazy. There is PLENTY of information in this thread for people to make a decision.

If you want to use the best bot in the business, great. If you don't, then don't I really don't care.

If you're upset that the devs are gone, then go ahead and dump your coins and move on.

The whales aren't here to babysit you, stroke your ego, and make you feel good about your investment choices. We are here to make money. PERIOD.

In order for the coin to move down the road it needs money coming into it.  That is what I meant.  The reality is that the number of wallets is not increasing, which must happen.  Right now, showcasing the hard work is the best the coin has.  That is not complaining about a lack of information, it is constructive advice, for any who want to take it.

You all want a community, but a lot of you spend a lot of energy telling people to move on.......  All I am doing is offering suggestions to those who are in the best position to speak for the coin.  And, doing so solely in the Whale stack does not reach new people. 

If this ends up being a small group of people in the coin, it could still grow, but more people, better odds.  And, if people don't know about it, they certainly are not complaining.

And, if it was so obvious that the Bot is working without people talking about it, there would already be a whole world pouring into the coin.

However, the coin is still very young, so maybe it just needs time. 

And another thing, I am just a little surprised with all the excitement in the buildup that some people aren't showing off how they use the Bot, especially with the features coming to allow other's to purchase individual settings.  Again, could just be too new.  We shall see.

I get where you're coming from, really, I do. But here's the thing. You spend your time "offering suggestions to those in the best position to speak for the coin".

Aren't you also a part of the community? Are you not an investor? Why is it up to US to praise the laurels of the coin? Because there's a funny thing that happens when we do, everyone runs in and says "OMG SO MUCH HYPE. PUMP AND DUMP. FUD FUD FUD".

If you want to convince the average coin investor to get involved in this coin it needs to be the average investor whom is singing the coins praises, not it's largest holders.

You're obviously intelligent as you've crafted several well thought-out and salient responses. Take some of that effort and turn it loose on a campaign to raise awareness. Write a Facebook post, share the Circuits YouTube videos on your social networks, invite people to take a look at the coin and, in your own words, create a post explaining why YOU believe people should get involved.

It is not the large holders whom will make this coin and community grow, it is the community which will perpetuate its own existence.

That being said, there is a reason the price is where it is at right now, a majority of the whales have decided to step out of the market. Everything that is happening right now is completely natural market action.

There are dozens of new bots that have been turned loose on the market and we want to sit back and see what happens. The devs are on vacation, well deserved after giving the community a new toy.

It's time to see where the community places the value of this coin at, and from there we should gain new investors or cull the existing ones who are ready to move on to something else.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 05:05:22 AM

Obviously it is working. When people complain about people not talking and hyping up the coin it should speak to the quality of the product.

People who complain that there isn't enough information on Johnny 5 are downright lazy. There is PLENTY of information in this thread for people to make a decision.

If you want to use the best bot in the business, great. If you don't, then don't I really don't care.

If you're upset that the devs are gone, then go ahead and dump your coins and move on.

The whales aren't here to babysit you, stroke your ego, and make you feel good about your investment choices. We are here to make money. PERIOD.

In order for the coin to move down the road it needs money coming into it.  That is what I meant.  The reality is that the number of wallets is not increasing, which must happen.  Right now, showcasing the hard work is the best the coin has.  That is not complaining about a lack of information, it is constructive advice, for any who want to take it.

You all want a community, but a lot of you spend a lot of energy telling people to move on.......  All I am doing is offering suggestions to those who are in the best position to speak for the coin.  And, doing so solely in the Whale stack does not reach new people. 

If this ends up being a small group of people in the coin, it could still grow, but more people, better odds.  And, if people don't know about it, they certainly are not complaining.

And, if it was so obvious that the Bot is working without people talking about it, there would already be a whole world pouring into the coin.

And another thing, I am just a little surprised with all the excitement in the buildup that some people aren't showing off how they use the Bot, especially with the features coming to allow other's to purchase individual settings.  Again, could just be too new.  We shall see.

I get where you're coming from, really, I do. But here's the thing. You spend your time "offering suggestions to those in the best position to speak for the coin".

Aren't you also a part of the community? Are you not an investor? Why is it up to US to praise the laurels of the coin? Because there's a funny thing that happens when we do, everyone runs in and says "OMG SO MUCH HYPE. PUMP AND DUMP. FUD FUD FUD".

If you want to convince the average coin investor to get involved in this coin it needs to be the average investor whom is singing the coins praises, not it's largest holders.

You're obviously intelligent as you've crafted several well thought-out and salient responses. Take some of that effort and turn it loose on a campaign to raise awareness. Write a Facebook post, share the Circuits YouTube videos on your social networks, invite people to take a look at the coin and, in your own words, create a post explaining why YOU believe people should get involved.

It is not the large holders whom will make this coin and community grow, it is the community which will perpetuate its own existence.

That being said, there is a reason the price is where it is at right now, a majority of the whales have decided to step out of the market. Everything that is happening right now is completely natural market action.

There are dozens of new bots that have been turned loose on the market and we want to sit back and see what happens. The devs are on vacation, well deserved after giving the community a new toy.

It's time to see where the community places the value of this coin at, and from there we should gain new investors or cull the existing ones who are ready to move on to something else.

So true... We praise the shit and we get called trolls and shills. So we just sit back and work our magic in the background and then we get called out for not being up in everyone's face about the bot..
I mean.. Id rather have no one talking about it and it working well then qtl which only gets posts to report bugs. No?
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 05:20:27 AM

I can't click the trader lounge tab? Is this because there is not enough coins in my wallet?

Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 05:23:51 AM

I can't click the trader lounge tab? Is this because there is not enough coins in my wallet?

Yes.
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 05:45:27 AM
Last edit: August 26, 2015, 06:32:18 AM by Lovethecoins

Yes.

Error: Invalid exchange specified "bittrex"

mrhollis1

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 06:42:49 AM

Yes.

Need whale lounge to access Bittrex
ramtony

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 07:56:15 AM

BOT BOT BOT BOT...... This coin is not just about the BOT

gaazje

Activity: 452
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 09:25:02 AM

Yes.

Need whale lounge to access Bittrex

Where can I find the differences between the Whale Bot and the Traders Bot then?

░▒▓█ / / /X42/ / / WELCOME TO FEELESS FUTURE! █▓▒░
bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 10:11:38 AM

Vote CryptoCircuits (circ) to get it on coinomat.com

https://coinomat.com/coinvoting.php

Thanks!
kb4scv
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 11:16:13 AM

So true... We praise the shit and we get called trolls and shills. So we just sit back and work our magic in the background and then we get called out for not being up in everyone's face about the bot..
I mean.. Id rather have no one talking about it and it working well then qtl which only gets posts to report bugs. No?

This is a forum designed to discuss ideas.  That is the real point of the forum.  I do what I can with the time I have.  Luckily my work allows me to periodically read the forums and follow some coins, but I am not on social media at all.  I do tell several people with quite a bit of money they could spend about these coins through word of mouth, and I know for a fact that some of them have invested.  That is what I can do.  Hopefully some people appreciate the effort.

As far as being called names, many of you bring that on yourself by your own actions.  It does seem like several of you on this forum just do not want any opinions other than to praise the coin.  I say good luck with that! If ten people could get together and make a coin worth $1000 it would happen all the time.

For others who want to think about this project, either take the comments for what they are or ignore them, your choice.  That is my way of creating post to get people involved.  I have had several people come back to me and say that they have read through the forums for coins and it sounded like a bunch of kids playing at the stock market.  That is why I try to make thoughtful and useful comments. 

And Bob, as far as QTL goes, yes, I enjoy that forum and coin because Markus actually takes the time to listen and work with the community.  Again, these coins do not have to be one winner and all others lose.  Each project has its merits and wanting some to fail because you think it will make others succeed is exactly why some of you get called all those names you don't like. 

I think I will take some of your advice and let you all have at it for a while.  Best of luck. 

John0811

Activity: 212

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 12:49:40 PM

Hello, just wanted to tell you I sold all my CIRC, because I think CIRC will crash hard during this week.

Have a nice day  Wink

Thanks for the news !! A lot of people are scared  Grin Grin

ramtony

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 12:55:52 PM

Hello, just wanted to tell you I sold all my CIRC, because I think CIRC will crash hard during this week.

Have a nice day  Wink

Might be worth removing your circ signature now then  Wink
Gunther
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 01:17:00 PM

Proof of Tits still valid? Boy, do I miss Lana.
Pages: « 1 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 [289] 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 »
  Print  

Jump to: