Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:50:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 [290] 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released  (Read 354447 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 03:38:14 PM

BOT BOT BOT BOT...... This coin is not just about the BOT

I am just trying too wrap my head around why i would pay 3-4X as much for this bot instead of the other bot options available in crypto... There must be some advantage it has on the competition

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NextGenCrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 04:51:05 PM

Hello, just wanted to tell you I sold all my CIRC, because I think CIRC will crash hard during this week.

Have a nice day  Wink

You're a douche.

WHaTeVeRone

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 05:03:12 PM

Dear CIRC developers and dump/pump team attached to it.

I think its really sad that you had to dump such a big part of the premined coins at once.
All just cause BTC was going down a bit over a debate..

You should have more faith in BTC Wink

But ok, BTC goes down to much, so you want to cash out for your hard work (on vacation xd) and sell a good chunk of the premined.. I understand.
Its a little bit a shame that it happens so obvious. Perhaps you would would want to conceal the scam part of the coin at least a little bit?

That would be really nice.

Anyway, BTC goes back up, you chickens are faithful again and suddenly there is a clear volume pump going on. Along with some small manipulations to keep the charts looking good? Wink

Its understandable that you guys do not conceal, your names are already worth *** anyway..

Well, now by all means, remove this post as fast as you can! Smiley Smiley Smiley

For me the pleasure was knowing that at least one of you would need to read it.

Cheers
Lovethecoins

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 05:19:36 PM

I am just trying too wrap my head around why i would pay 3-4X as much for this bot instead of the other bot options available in crypto... There must be some advantage it has on the competition

Ltsknnr

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 05:20:04 PM

Seriously. When BTC is going down it's not the time to get out of alts, it's the time to GET IN because that helps to hedge. You invest in an alt that is moving UP, even if BTC goes down you're still making money (to point where BTC is dropping faster than the Alt is rising-Which did not occur).

Now BTC is back up, and Circ is back up. Win/Win.
WHaTeVeRone

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 05:24:41 PM

Frankly, I was hoping the same for my order, but strangely some 10 minutes ago the (volume) pump ended and CIRC is now in an upward move.
You should have bought in before, then sell in an hour or so (perhaps a little more and take an extra 10 something percent), and then buy in when it goes down again.

Soit, I dont think I need to teach you how to trade. I wouldn't also.

I have not that much issues with these type of S*** coins, if you understand what is happening there is usually profit to be taken.

But I do think its sad they dont put in more effort to conceal it. If they want some tips on that, hit me up.. Wink Smiley

On a last note, replying on my activety, and obvious anonymous account instead of the content of the message makes it rather clear how far you are questioning everything in life Wink
Ltsknnr

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 05:28:28 PM

For one, the coin IS more than just the bot. Right now it's the main focus because that is what we have in our hands. For one thing, It's multi-platform and it's built into the wallet (like everything else with this coin). It's literally a one-stop shop for crypto.

Second thing, is that this really isn't 3x-4x more expensive than everything else out there. Is it more expensive than QTL? Sure, but when was the last time QTL actually went UP in price (or had any significant market moves?) This is a coin that you can make money on by playing the market, while also getting the benefit of having a trading bot. Sounds like a win-win.

If you want to compare it to CATS, it's actually cheaper right now than that bot. They make you pay PER EXCHANGE for API key access. Ridiculous.

Circ also offers 1-click arbitrage and will soon be updating with some other very exciting features (i'm not at liberty to say what they are, but I will say that MORE exchanges are coming with MORE options).

So, when you look at it you're getting much more than just a bot. You're getting value from the entire feature set of the coin, plus a dev team that has proved to be reliable in bringing products to market.

Hope that helps.
WHaTeVeRone

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 05:33:10 PM

Seriously. When BTC is going down it's not the time to get out of alts, it's the time to GET IN because that helps to hedge. You invest in an alt that is moving UP, even if BTC goes down you're still making money (to point where BTC is dropping faster than the Alt is rising-Which did not occur).

Now BTC is back up, and Circ is back up. Win/Win.

You are thinking trough the thoughts of a trader Wink not a coin dev/pre miner. They have to put in allot of effort into projects like this. Way more than some chart reading and following the news. Its normal you want that work rewarded. Any human, place him next to the honey pot, and hey will have his hands in the honey. Some only a finger, some will try to put the whole arm in. :p
Auxi

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 05:35:15 PM

Hello, just wanted to tell you I sold all my CIRC, because I think CIRC will crash hard during this week.

Have a nice day  Wink

Thanks, I already have a buy at 6.5k keep the dumps coming  Cheesy Wink Smiley

Me at 5.5k Smiley
More dump please, i need cheap coins
koala12

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 05:37:36 PM

In this situation needs to be relying on our own wisdom and experienced people in the line of work

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Ltsknnr

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 05:43:41 PM

I've already posted a video of the bot working, how to use it, set it up etc.

Obviously it is working. When people complain about people not talking and hyping up the coin it should speak to the quality of the product.

People who complain that there isn't enough information on Johnny 5 are downright lazy. There is PLENTY of information in this thread for people to make a decision.

If you want to use the best bot in the business, great. If you don't, then don't I really don't care.

If you're upset that the devs are gone, then go ahead and dump your coins and move on.

The whales aren't here to babysit you, stroke your ego, and make you feel good about your investment choices. We are here to make money. PERIOD.

In order for the coin to move down the road it needs money coming into it.  That is what I meant.  The reality is that the number of wallets is not increasing, which must happen.  Right now, showcasing the hard work is the best the coin has.  That is not complaining about a lack of information, it is constructive advice, for any who want to take it.

You all want a community, but a lot of you spend a lot of energy telling people to move on.......  All I am doing is offering suggestions to those who are in the best position to speak for the coin.  And, doing so solely in the Whale stack does not reach new people. 

If this ends up being a small group of people in the coin, it could still grow, but more people, better odds.  And, if people don't know about it, they certainly are not complaining.

And, if it was so obvious that the Bot is working without people talking about it, there would already be a whole world pouring into the coin.

However, the coin is still very young, so maybe it just needs time. 

And another thing, I am just a little surprised with all the excitement in the buildup that some people aren't showing off how they use the Bot, especially with the features coming to allow other's to purchase individual settings.  Again, could just be too new.  We shall see.

I get where you're coming from, really, I do. But here's the thing. You spend your time "offering suggestions to those in the best position to speak for the coin".

Aren't you also a part of the community? Are you not an investor? Why is it up to US to praise the laurels of the coin? Because there's a funny thing that happens when we do, everyone runs in and says "OMG SO MUCH HYPE. PUMP AND DUMP. FUD FUD FUD".

If you want to convince the average coin investor to get involved in this coin it needs to be the average investor whom is singing the coins praises, not it's largest holders.

You're obviously intelligent as you've crafted several well thought-out and salient responses. Take some of that effort and turn it loose on a campaign to raise awareness. Write a Facebook post, share the Circuits YouTube videos on your social networks, invite people to take a look at the coin and, in your own words, create a post explaining why YOU believe people should get involved.

It is not the large holders whom will make this coin and community grow, it is the community which will perpetuate its own existence.

That being said, there is a reason the price is where it is at right now, a majority of the whales have decided to step out of the market. Everything that is happening right now is completely natural market action.

There are dozens of new bots that have been turned loose on the market and we want to sit back and see what happens. The devs are on vacation, well deserved after giving the community a new toy.

It's time to see where the community places the value of this coin at, and from there we should gain new investors or cull the existing ones who are ready to move on to something else.

So true... We praise the shit and we get called trolls and shills. So we just sit back and work our magic in the background and then we get called out for not being up in everyone's face about the bot..
I mean.. Id rather have no one talking about it and it working well then qtl which only gets posts to report bugs. No?

This is a forum designed to discuss ideas.  That is the real point of the forum.  I do what I can with the time I have.  Luckily my work allows me to periodically read the forums and follow some coins, but I am not on social media at all.  I do tell several people with quite a bit of money they could spend about these coins through word of mouth, and I know for a fact that some of them have invested.  That is what I can do.  Hopefully some people appreciate the effort.

As far as being called names, many of you bring that on yourself by your own actions.  It does seem like several of you on this forum just do not want any opinions other than to praise the coin.  I say good luck with that! If ten people could get together and make a coin worth $1000 it would happen all the time.

For others who want to think about this project, either take the comments for what they are or ignore them, your choice.  That is my way of creating post to get people involved.  I have had several people come back to me and say that they have read through the forums for coins and it sounded like a bunch of kids playing at the stock market.  That is why I try to make thoughtful and useful comments. 

And Bob, as far as QTL goes, yes, I enjoy that forum and coin because Markus actually takes the time to listen and work with the community.  Again, these coins do not have to be one winner and all others lose.  Each project has its merits and wanting some to fail because you think it will make others succeed is exactly why some of you get called all those names you don't like. 

I think I will take some of your advice and let you all have at it for a while.  Best of luck. 

You clearly did not take my post constructively and it seems as if you took offense to it, which really doesn't make sense and it wasn't the intent.

By saying that you're going to "take some of your advice and let you all have at it for a while" shows that you either didn't fully comprehend what I'm saying; or, that you honestly don't care and because the whales aren't doing what you want, you're just going to do nothing.

I really don't get it.

I'm saying if you want people to get involved then YOU need to WRITE POSTS that TELL PEOPLE WHY YOU'RE EXCITED ABOUT CIRC.

You just said yourself that this forum sounded like a bunch of kids playing at the stock market. Your response is only perpetuating this cycle.

So, let me go ahead and craft a post for you.

Circ appears to be a well-developed coin that offers several features that we have never seen before.

The timeline that the Circuits dev team laid out at the start of the ICO period has been adhered to extremely well, despite a few mild setbacks on the time table for delivery, we did receive a working bot. Moreover, it was the VERY FIRST in-wallet trading bot that has ever been developed.

The product has an easy-to-use interface, and offers several powerful features. Additionally, the dev team has already begun work on V2, addressing community concerns and adding additional features.

While the price has had ups and downs, it is still trading at 2x ICO and currently offers a solid point of entry for those just finding out about the project. For anyone who bought in higher, now is an excellent time to buy additional coins to average down your cost of entry.

In my opinion, this is a coin with a future and I'm looking forward to what happens. As always DYOR.

mrhollis1

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 05:57:21 PM

I am too lazy to figure the bot out right now, but when I do, I am sure it's gonna make me sum good satoshis  Wink

It's really not too difficult. I've never used a bot before, but had Johnny fired up in no time.
kb4scv
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 06:24:23 PM

I've already posted a video of the bot working, how to use it, set it up etc.

Obviously it is working. When people complain about people not talking and hyping up the coin it should speak to the quality of the product.

People who complain that there isn't enough information on Johnny 5 are downright lazy. There is PLENTY of information in this thread for people to make a decision.

If you want to use the best bot in the business, great. If you don't, then don't I really don't care.

If you're upset that the devs are gone, then go ahead and dump your coins and move on.

The whales aren't here to babysit you, stroke your ego, and make you feel good about your investment choices. We are here to make money. PERIOD.

In order for the coin to move down the road it needs money coming into it.  That is what I meant.  The reality is that the number of wallets is not increasing, which must happen.  Right now, showcasing the hard work is the best the coin has.  That is not complaining about a lack of information, it is constructive advice, for any who want to take it.

You all want a community, but a lot of you spend a lot of energy telling people to move on.......  All I am doing is offering suggestions to those who are in the best position to speak for the coin.  And, doing so solely in the Whale stack does not reach new people. 

If this ends up being a small group of people in the coin, it could still grow, but more people, better odds.  And, if people don't know about it, they certainly are not complaining.

And, if it was so obvious that the Bot is working without people talking about it, there would already be a whole world pouring into the coin.

However, the coin is still very young, so maybe it just needs time. 

And another thing, I am just a little surprised with all the excitement in the buildup that some people aren't showing off how they use the Bot, especially with the features coming to allow other's to purchase individual settings.  Again, could just be too new.  We shall see.

I get where you're coming from, really, I do. But here's the thing. You spend your time "offering suggestions to those in the best position to speak for the coin".

Aren't you also a part of the community? Are you not an investor? Why is it up to US to praise the laurels of the coin? Because there's a funny thing that happens when we do, everyone runs in and says "OMG SO MUCH HYPE. PUMP AND DUMP. FUD FUD FUD".

If you want to convince the average coin investor to get involved in this coin it needs to be the average investor whom is singing the coins praises, not it's largest holders.

You're obviously intelligent as you've crafted several well thought-out and salient responses. Take some of that effort and turn it loose on a campaign to raise awareness. Write a Facebook post, share the Circuits YouTube videos on your social networks, invite people to take a look at the coin and, in your own words, create a post explaining why YOU believe people should get involved.

It is not the large holders whom will make this coin and community grow, it is the community which will perpetuate its own existence.

That being said, there is a reason the price is where it is at right now, a majority of the whales have decided to step out of the market. Everything that is happening right now is completely natural market action.

There are dozens of new bots that have been turned loose on the market and we want to sit back and see what happens. The devs are on vacation, well deserved after giving the community a new toy.

It's time to see where the community places the value of this coin at, and from there we should gain new investors or cull the existing ones who are ready to move on to something else.

So true... We praise the shit and we get called trolls and shills. So we just sit back and work our magic in the background and then we get called out for not being up in everyone's face about the bot..
I mean.. Id rather have no one talking about it and it working well then qtl which only gets posts to report bugs. No?

This is a forum designed to discuss ideas.  That is the real point of the forum.  I do what I can with the time I have.  Luckily my work allows me to periodically read the forums and follow some coins, but I am not on social media at all.  I do tell several people with quite a bit of money they could spend about these coins through word of mouth, and I know for a fact that some of them have invested.  That is what I can do.  Hopefully some people appreciate the effort.

As far as being called names, many of you bring that on yourself by your own actions.  It does seem like several of you on this forum just do not want any opinions other than to praise the coin.  I say good luck with that! If ten people could get together and make a coin worth $1000 it would happen all the time.

For others who want to think about this project, either take the comments for what they are or ignore them, your choice.  That is my way of creating post to get people involved.  I have had several people come back to me and say that they have read through the forums for coins and it sounded like a bunch of kids playing at the stock market.  That is why I try to make thoughtful and useful comments. 

And Bob, as far as QTL goes, yes, I enjoy that forum and coin because Markus actually takes the time to listen and work with the community.  Again, these coins do not have to be one winner and all others lose.  Each project has its merits and wanting some to fail because you think it will make others succeed is exactly why some of you get called all those names you don't like. 

I think I will take some of your advice and let you all have at it for a while.  Best of luck. 

You clearly did not take my post constructively and it seems as if you took offense to it, which really doesn't make sense and it wasn't the intent.

By saying that you're going to "take some of your advice and let you all have at it for a while" shows that you either didn't fully comprehend what I'm saying; or, that you honestly don't care and because the whales aren't doing what you want, you're just going to do nothing.

I really don't get it.

I'm saying if you want people to get involved then YOU need to WRITE POSTS that TELL PEOPLE WHY YOU'RE EXCITED ABOUT CIRC.

You just said yourself that this forum sounded like a bunch of kids playing at the stock market. Your response is only perpetuating this cycle.

So, let me go ahead and craft a post for you.

Circ appears to be a well-developed coin that offers several features that we have never seen before.

The timeline that the Circuits dev team laid out at the start of the ICO period has been adhered to extremely well, despite a few mild setbacks on the time table for delivery, we did receive a working bot. Moreover, it was the VERY FIRST in-wallet trading bot that has ever been developed.

The product has an easy-to-use interface, and offers several powerful features. Additionally, the dev team has already begun work on V2, addressing community concerns and adding additional features.

While the price has had ups and downs, it is still trading at 2x ICO and currently offers a solid point of entry for those just finding out about the project. For anyone who bought in higher, now is an excellent time to buy additional coins to average down your cost of entry.

In my opinion, this is a coin with a future and I'm looking forward to what happens. As always DYOR.

No offense taken at all.  If you haven't seen the multitude of posts I have made saying I think this project is brilliant, I would advise you read back through the forum. 

As far as letting you all have at it for a while, I have said pretty much all I have to say to this point, so no sense in repeating any of it over and over.  The plan, Devs and people using the Bot just need to work forward and we will see as it unfolds, that is all. 

As far as the kids comment, I said other people have told me that, which is why I try to keep it thoughtful and useful.

As for what I will do now, like I said, my best part is to keep the people that I know and/or work with informed.  You all have the forum and social media stuff going. 

For the whales, they do whatever they want, I have no control nor do I even want any over them.  Whales are part of the game, you either play around them or don't.  Cannot control them, why try?

For posts, believe me, I can make them myself, thank you.     

I think we would both like this to be successful, so no need to go back and forth over it since we have the same goal. 
Lovethecoins

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 06:53:24 PM

Anyone answer this question?

Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 07:12:17 PM

It was answered about 87 times in this thread in the past 48 hours. Maybe you should try reading the thread instead of copy/pasting the same fud over and over again? Just a thought.
Ltsknnr

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 09:47:34 PM

Yes...like 6 posts up...seriously, do they even teach reading comprehension in school anymore?  Huh

For one, the coin IS more than just the bot. Right now it's the main focus because that is what we have in our hands. For one thing, It's multi-platform and it's built into the wallet (like everything else with this coin). It's literally a one-stop shop for crypto.

Second thing, is that this really isn't 3x-4x more expensive than everything else out there. Is it more expensive than QTL? Sure, but when was the last time QTL actually went UP in price (or had any significant market moves?) This is a coin that you can make money on by playing the market, while also getting the benefit of having a trading bot. Sounds like a win-win.

If you want to compare it to CATS, it's actually cheaper right now than that bot. They make you pay PER EXCHANGE for API key access. Ridiculous.

Circ also offers 1-click arbitrage and will soon be updating with some other very exciting features (i'm not at liberty to say what they are, but I will say that MORE exchanges are coming with MORE options).

So, when you look at it you're getting much more than just a bot. You're getting value from the entire feature set of the coin, plus a dev team that has proved to be reliable in bringing products to market.

Hope that helps.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 11:05:02 PM

Have a nice day  Wink

Yes dude.. we know.. You're calling for a big crash after it already crashed from 30K to 9K..... You sold at 10K.. You really are a good trader. Cheesy
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 11:26:59 PM

Have a nice day  Wink

Yes dude.. we know.. You're calling for a big crash after it already crashed from 30K to 9K..... You sold at 10K.. You really are a good trader. Cheesy

You're a funny guy,Bob. Like if I didn't sell any CIRC at higher prices...

But it's true that I sold my remaining CIRC yesterday. Why ? There are some patterns in crypto.I think it won't hurt anyone to buy extremely cheap CIRC. See you back at ICO prices Smiley

Nah bro.. you unloaded them all between 15-10k.. We can see you on the charts. Anyway.. you wont see sub ico prices unless the devs vanish and I really done see that unfolding.. Good luck.
ridery99

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 02:57:25 AM

It was all about the bot coming hype
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 02:59:30 AM

Bot Johnny5 (Present)
Bot RhinoHunter (Coming)
Casino (Coming)
Unlocking Panels (Present)
Great Full Time Devs (Present)
Unlimited Potential (Present & Coming)
Great Community (Present)
Strong Market (Present)
Sick Wallet (Present)
Pages: « 1 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 [290] 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 »
  Print  

Jump to: