Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 09:37:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 [252] 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 332 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released  (Read 354449 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 12:03:18 PM

Top notch update.
kb4scv
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 12:31:45 PM

Thank you very much.
kb4scv
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 12:32:45 PM

Top notch update.

Now, there is no doubt.  Excellent.  Best of luck.
mrcashking

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 12:47:13 PM

this coin proved not like other coin that only has short life like dibbits...

also this coin has whale backing,,in example BoB...hope it will stayed like this and more improved..

Bob aint the only whales swimming in this ocean.   Cool   Many of us are basking in these warm waters.
mrcashking

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 12:49:54 PM

this coin proved not like other coin that only has short life like dibbits...

also this coin has whale backing,,in example BoB...hope it will stayed like this and more improved..

This is just the beginning birdcat, just the beginning and still very young. Anything under 100K a bargain.
mrcashking

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 12:52:28 PM

Hi Everyone

We have noticed there has been a bit of heated discussion on the bot during the last few days. We want to address a few of the issues that have been raised.

Firstly, our role as developers is to develop the coin, not to ensure the day to day price stability or good humor of investors. As you all know, we post almost daily in this thread, and are regularly available in the Lounges to answer questions etc.

The last week has been quite intense with the testing and bug hunting of the bot. We are now on our fifth build, which is checking in at 2800 plus lines of code. Clearly the delivery of the bot is late: this is due partly to the fact that we are are ensuring it will work on all main exchanges, and partly due to the fact that we are pushing ahead with the stop loss / time buy tech level, which we did not originally intend to be in the first version.  A final factor is that it is taking us time to make sure the bot will be protected from those who would seek to take our tech. This is our fiduciary responsibility to our investors and will be ensured.

Regarding the role of Bob:  we have several developers working on our project. They are all professional devs with their own networks inside and outside of crypto. One of them was contacted by Bob with some ideas on how to arrange the user experience within the bot in a way that would allow better trading on several markets simultaneously. They have explored several modifications of these ideas with Bob testing and providing feedback. While we do not condone this process, we respect our devs approaches to how they code, how they test, and how they bring their product to fruition. We choose not to micro-manage that process. Clearly Bob is an aggressive and smart trader. In the end, our bot will be a better bot for him having been one of the testers.

We are currently dealing with the last major section of the bot, the arbitrage panel. This will have a far faster and more intuitive trade flow than any bot currently out there, allowing traders to quickly exploit differences that appear between markets. As soon as the testing is finished on this section and the code base is completely secured, we will be releasing V1.  V2, currently being coded, will see the addition of the trading analyzer and the stop loss / time sells.

So to sum up: Features get added. Bugs happen. Suggestions are made. New builds are required. Commits must happen and ripple through several time zones. This is how rock solid tech gets released. And this is what we are currently engaged in.  Many of you have seen the bot in action, live. We understand the anticipation. And when it is released, the wait will have been well worth it.

CC

via Imgflip Meme Maker

shogdite

Activity: 798

LIR Dev. www.letitride.io

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 01:08:03 PM

Video of the bot in action on bittrex. Executing dust, volume and timed buys. Please keep in mind this is not the full version so expect the final bot to look better.
Just wanted yall to see some of the bot as I test it out. Still a few bugs but as you all can see this is no vaporware, and soon circ will have the best wallet, bot and community in crypto if it doesn't already.

To the haters: Keep trying but yall are weak, cant stop me or circ.  Cool

#ToTheMoon

Enjoy the video.

https://youtu.be/yTh5Qpm8InA

#Winning come to mind here.
#Losing comes to mind when I think of the trolls who trolled this thread for the last 8 weeks.

These CIRC trolls are relentless, I guess it's just who they are though. Bot videos get posted and it's still not real, lol. These are the kind of people that would see someone walk on water and say it's because they can't swim. Trolls will be trolls and CIRC holders will be rewarded. It's as simple as that. Great work so far from the very motivated dev team, and there's  SO MUCH more to come. It's exciting!

I agree with you brotha. I just wonder why they chose to troll circ. Is it because bob is here, or maybe because they feel like they missed the boat. If they just put as much effort into being a community member here they'de probably make more money and feel better as a human. I am feeling the rewards too I'd like for everyone to feel like we do tho because its better for the coin. We need to start welcoming them and treating them with more respect so they feel loved and then they too can become winner.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
shogdite

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 01:09:55 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT

Chinese translation of the CIRC ANN is on its way. I will pay 0.2 BTC to Wei H for translating the ANN and answering the basic questions of Chinese potential investors.

CIRC WILL RISE TO THE MOON AND BEYOND!

Has this been completed yet?

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
arloseb

Activity: 868

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 01:10:47 PM

When bot trader will be released?
mrcashking

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 01:11:13 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT

Chinese translation of the CIRC ANN is on its way. I will pay 0.2 BTC to Wei H for translating the ANN and answering the basic questions of Chinese potential investors.

CIRC WILL RISE TO THE MOON AND BEYOND!

Has this been completed yet?

I dont think so but with the bot coming any day now it should become a priority.
mrcashking

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 01:11:56 PM

When bot trader will be released?

We dont have a date. Just read the last update from the dev. You can also watch the videos a few pages back to see the bot in action.
shogdite

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 01:13:58 PM

In case anyone missed it I'll repost the videos I made this morning while testing the worlds 1st in-wallet trading bot.
Another 1st from the dev team.

https://twitter.com/EMC2Whale/status/629610260593016832

https://twitter.com/EMC2Whale/status/629598933665366016

Not for nothing, but well made and working bot that helps add value to the coin and can make people money works just fine.  (not knocking Dev teams work, just like the important details.)

I assume its because you're not a native English speaker but 99% of the time I dont get what you're saying. Like here for example.
Are you praising the bot or knocking it?

Lol, 100% English speaking.  Told you before, don't care about fluff.  In wallet or out, well made Bot is the important part.  I like to boil things down to what counts, nothing more.  Cool that the Devs are first to put a Bot in the wallet, but frankly, that is not what makes it valuable to use, or for the coin, really.  I don't look at project parts so much as where they can go to in the long run.  That is not always a good think in coins, since many flash by, but I think this one can do much more, or I wouldn't be here talking about it.  Don't waste time with BS if I detect it!

I love how you're calling a feat like placing a working bot into a wallet fluff but wtv. It helps the coin tremendously. If you want to run a bot you need to have the wallet and be doing it from in the wallet. So not only are you in your wallet but your surrounded by circ and all that circ has to offer while in the bot. You see circ branding, you can watch videos in the wallet and run the bot and get stakes all at the same time. The devs are building out a coin that has it all. A one stop spot for all crypto traders. It's going to have the trade analyzer, the charts, bots, slacks, videos, exchanges all in wallet.

And upon completing this task they will be off onto another task. Wanna bet on the chances they fail on their next task after banging the wallet out of the park and soon to be doing the same with the bot.
It shows a pattern of accomplishment which none of these other altcoins out there can say.

Yes, it will be a piece of the puzzle.  Only a piece though.  I will agree that for adding value to a coin in this way, they are doing a great job and have said that their plan is outstanding.  It is very well thought out and shows great insight to trading, that is why it caught my attention in the first place. But, the Bot will both help the coin and could limit it down the road.  Not in a bad way, if it is handled right.  And, if it does what I think it will do, it will be a good problem to have.  And no, I would not bet against these guys if they keep executing the plan.  I am very sure they have thought it out.  That is why I do not offer critics yet.  Let them do their thing and see where it goes, so far, so good.

I don't understand how the bot can limit the coin down the road. Care to explain that to me.

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
kb4scv
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 01:19:30 PM

Video of the bot in action on bittrex. Executing dust, volume and timed buys. Please keep in mind this is not the full version so expect the final bot to look better.
Just wanted yall to see some of the bot as I test it out. Still a few bugs but as you all can see this is no vaporware, and soon circ will have the best wallet, bot and community in crypto if it doesn't already.

#ToTheMoon

Enjoy the video.

#Losing comes to mind when I think of the trolls who trolled this thread for the last 8 weeks.

These CIRC trolls are relentless, I guess it's just who they are though. Bot videos get posted and it's still not real, lol. These are the kind of people that would see someone walk on water and say it's because they can't swim. Trolls will be trolls and CIRC holders will be rewarded. It's as simple as that. Great work so far from the very motivated dev team, and there's  SO MUCH more to come. It's exciting!

I agree with you brotha. I just wonder why they chose to troll circ. Is it because bob is here, or maybe because they feel like they missed the boat. If they just put as much effort into being a community member here they'de probably make more money and feel better as a human. I am feeling the rewards too I'd like for everyone to feel like we do tho because its better for the coin. We need to start welcoming them and treating them with more respect so they feel loved and then they too can become winner.

Being a community member and supporter of Circ is not just about cheer leading.  If there are questions to asked and answered they should be.  I think questions were asked, and I think they were answered beyond a shadow of a doubt.  Nothing wrong with that at all.
shogdite

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 01:19:56 PM

Just let the devs do their thing. I can vouch that they got shit under control and that circ will have the best working, looking and most profitable bot in crypto.
Back to testing. Later yall

And if they vouch for you, credibility through the roof.  All I am saying....

What chu mean if they vouch for me?

I mean exactly, since they came out and said they didn't like the leaks, if they came out and just said they are working with you, all questions answered.  If they did, I missed it.

Well, truth be told not all of them are, really none of them are. I got in touch with their head bot dev (who I believe is sub contracted but working hand in hand with barakus)  to give him some sick ideas for the bot and told him Im fully willing to take the first risks trying and testing it out. Since then I been dealing with him mostly. That's why I have it and the others dont. Anyway, none of that even matters. What matters here is that the bot comes out and all of yall including myself start making some extra dough because of it. I been using qtl for what feels like the better part of 12 months, I use it, my buddies use it, you use it. We all have been using it. It's crap. I reached out to Firsticken multiple times to work with him to improve qtl and you know how that story ends. Once this coin popped up on my radar and the bot was announced I immediately started reaching out to everyone I know in crypto to get in touch with the right players in this game. This is what I do and most everyone knows this. I like to take active roles in community and coins I invest in. I unlike 99% of the traders out there am not a passive trader. I don't bet on fate.

Anyway.. forget all that.. All YOU need to care about right now is what are you going to do with all that worthless qtl you'll be holding once you get with the program and unlock the lounges in the circ wallet.

BTW.. The arb these guys are implementing is crazy... So much easier then qtl and 100 times faster. Executing profitable trades in arb which I know your all about will be as easy as taking candy from a baby. And you can quote that that shit!

Ima crash now because I'm going on 24 hours bot testing, running, debugging ect. Hopefully tomorrow when I wake up the new build will be ready and the circ devs will be that much closer to obliterating the competition. And then its off to the casino. Smiley

Goodnight guys. See yall in the am.

Thanks for being honest with us about your role in the bot testing. It's clear now how you have the bot and the other testers don't.

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 01:26:44 PM

My pleasure dude.
shogdite

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 01:27:28 PM

#ToTheMoon

Enjoy the video.

Being a community member and supporter of Circ is not just about cheer leading.  If there are questions to asked and answered they should be.  I think questions were asked, and I think they were answered beyond a shadow of a doubt.  Nothing wrong with that at all.

Yes but we are talking about trolls here not normal people. Most of them have mental defects.

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
kb4scv
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 01:29:03 PM

In case anyone missed it I'll repost the videos I made this morning while testing the worlds 1st in-wallet trading bot.

Not for nothing, but well made and working bot that helps add value to the coin and can make people money works just fine.  (not knocking Dev teams work, just like the important details.)

I assume its because you're not a native English speaker but 99% of the time I dont get what you're saying. Like here for example.

Lol, 100% English speaking.  Told you before, don't care about fluff.  In wallet or out, well made Bot is the important part.  I like to boil things down to what counts, nothing more.  Cool that the Devs are first to put a Bot in the wallet, but frankly, that is not what makes it valuable to use, or for the coin, really.  I don't look at project parts so much as where they can go to in the long run.  That is not always a good think in coins, since many flash by, but I think this one can do much more, or I wouldn't be here talking about it.  Don't waste time with BS if I detect it!

I love how you're calling a feat like placing a working bot into a wallet fluff but wtv. It helps the coin tremendously. If you want to run a bot you need to have the wallet and be doing it from in the wallet. So not only are you in your wallet but your surrounded by circ and all that circ has to offer while in the bot. You see circ branding, you can watch videos in the wallet and run the bot and get stakes all at the same time. The devs are building out a coin that has it all. A one stop spot for all crypto traders. It's going to have the trade analyzer, the charts, bots, slacks, videos, exchanges all in wallet.

And upon completing this task they will be off onto another task. Wanna bet on the chances they fail on their next task after banging the wallet out of the park and soon to be doing the same with the bot.
It shows a pattern of accomplishment which none of these other altcoins out there can say.

Yes, it will be a piece of the puzzle.  Only a piece though.  I will agree that for adding value to a coin in this way, they are doing a great job and have said that their plan is outstanding.  It is very well thought out and shows great insight to trading, that is why it caught my attention in the first place. But, the Bot will both help the coin and could limit it down the road.  Not in a bad way, if it is handled right.  And, if it does what I think it will do, it will be a good problem to have.  And no, I would not bet against these guys if they keep executing the plan.  I am very sure they have thought it out.  That is why I do not offer critics yet.  Let them do their thing and see where it goes, so far, so good.

I don't understand how the bot can limit the coin down the road. Care to explain that to me.

Sure, if the Bot is very good and it takes owning enough Circ to be in the Trader's lounge to use it, the price will eventually dictate how many people are willing to pay for it.  Now, there is always the question of do the Devs make it reasonable for all, or make it exclusive for the ones who get in early.  Frankly, I do not know which way they want to go.  However, if it is limited by price, then it serves to tie up coin supply.  If it is made reasonably priced and many people can buy in, it becomes a revenue stream.  My opinion is that it was intended to tie up supply early since that is where it fell in the road map.  Doesn't mean that cannot or won't change down the road.

I do believe this is an early step in the plan.  I do hope it is wildly successful as it builds the coin up.  However, I also have the opinion that no matter how good the Bot is, it IS just a building block.  The further into the plan you go, the less this coin should depend on it.  That would be a VERY good thing.  

Having said all of that, they are just opinions and guesses on my part.  I agree about letting the Devs do their thing.  I said already that they put a great deal of thought into this and know what they want to accomplish.  It is my hope that the plan makes FUD irrelevant.  As far as I am concerned much of it just was......
kb4scv
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 01:39:01 PM

Sure, if the Bot is very good and it takes owning enough Circ to be in the Trader's lounge to use it, the price will eventually dictate how many people are willing to pay for it.  Now, there is always the question of do the Devs make it reasonable for all, or make it exclusive for the ones who get in early.  Frankly, I do not know which way they want to go.  However, if it is limited by price, then it serves to tie up coin supply.  If it is made reasonably priced and many people can buy in, it becomes a revenue stream.  My opinion is that it was intended to tie up supply early since that is where it fell in the road map.  Doesn't mean that cannot or won't change down the road.

I do believe this is an early step in the plan.  I do hope it is wildly successful as it builds the coin up.  However, I also have the opinion that no matter how good the Bot is, it IS just a building block.  The further into the plan you go, the less this coin should depend on it.  That would be a VERY good thing.  

Having said all of that, they are just opinions and guesses on my part.  I agree about letting the Devs do their thing.  I said already that they put a great deal of thought into this and know what they want to accomplish.  It is my hope that the plan makes FUD irrelevant.  As far as I am concerned much of it just was......

Edit - maybe a better choice of words is that the Bot will be limited in what it does to support the coin.  That would still be a very good thing.
sofu
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085

Degenerate Crypto Gambler

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 01:46:25 PM

I'm interested in that trading bot but not in buying circ at the moment. Do I need Circ to run that bot and if yes how much do I need?

bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 02:08:02 PM

I'm interested in that trading bot but not in buying circ at the moment. Do I need Circ to run that bot and if yes how much do I need?

yes 10808 circ in your wallet
Pages: « 1 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 [252] 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 332 »
  Print  

Jump to: