Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:07:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 [306] 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released  (Read 354447 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ilikemandarin

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 07:07:03 PM

no news here about new bot?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bary-RayBaN

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 08:39:27 PM

no news here about new bot?

Yess ! DEV !!! We need more news about your advanced !!! People just looking to have confidence in you. So more marketing and communication

would be welcome....

A serious actor BTC ...
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 08:43:40 PM

Hope this coin is not abandoned to let BOTcoin become big....

I know why your pray will never be answered!
HarryPotHead

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

You are what you eat. PIZZA!

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 04:57:33 AM

I called the police. I make report. You can join me.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1167349.msg12377771#msg12377771
Who wants to join me?

shogdite

Activity: 798

LIR Dev. www.letitride.io

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 06:27:37 AM

Is this coin dead yet?

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
nyo_x

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 07:50:21 AM

Who still thinks that BotCoin is different wallet/bot than CIRC, here are decompiled executables compared:

this is just project how to take btc's from noobs. Same devs from CIRC created BOTcoin project, if Bittrex will add this coin they are also just scammers...
If anybody is interested I can send him decompiled sources.

Regards
15Lemon714

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 08:24:25 AM

Is this coin dead yet?

It is looking that way isn't it, I went and checked it out and found it somewhere near the bottom with just a btc volume and no buy support. Them buy orders must have been left from when this was alive.
Macno
Legendary

Activity: 984

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 08:45:35 AM

Is anyone else having problems running Johnny 5? Does not work anymore for me.
15Lemon714

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 09:05:43 AM

Mine stopped working a few weeks ago so I sold out most of my coin and went to another bot project and risked it. All good and working so far. Shame this has gone to the crypto dumps as it was an awesome project at one stage.
herzogzwei

Activity: 243

reality overcomes

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 09:15:11 AM

idiots Grin

CryptoCircuits (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 09:20:35 AM

Hi all -

Clearly it has been a difficult period of time the past week or so. As devs we have been working hard and trying to stay clear of the controversy around other coins. It has obviously affected the market price of CIRC. The only silver lining has been that the entry level for using the bot has become more manageable.

We have been getting alot of PMs from people who feel we should be pursuing the 'theft' of our code. Unfortunately, on a practical level it is not so simple. One of our contractors may have been working for the other coin. For many reasons, there is simply no way for us to stop this sort of thing. We are choosing to stay out of that whole fray.

For those having problems with using the bot, try re-running TraderRpc.Install.  This will download the latest update.  Infamous will be in the Slack about 8 hours from now, he'll be glad to help anyone who may still be having problems.

CryptoCircuits

Macno
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 09:20:59 AM

Mine stopped working a few weeks ago so I sold out most of my coin and went to another bot project and risked it. All good and working so far. Shame this has gone to the crypto dumps as it was an awesome project at one stage.

Ok, false alarm, it`s working again...
Macno
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 09:41:25 AM

Hi all -

Clearly it has been a difficult period of time the past week or so. As devs we have been working hard and trying to stay clear of the controversy around other coins. It has obviously affected the market price of CIRC. The only silver lining has been that the entry level for using the bot has become more manageable.

We have been getting alot of PMs from people who feel we should be pursuing the 'theft' of our code. Unfortunately, on a practical level it is not so simple. One of our contractors may have been working for the other coin. For many reasons, there is simply no way for us to stop this sort of thing. We are choosing to stay out of that whole fray.

For those having problems with using the bot, try re-running TraderRpc.Install.  This will download the latest update.  Infamous will be in the Slack about 8 hours from now, he'll be glad to help anyone who may still be having problems.

CryptoCircuits

Nice to hear from you.
It`s one thing to stay clear of controversies about other coin, but some sign of life (like the one above) to your investors would have been very much appreciated.
The Whale lounge would be a good place for a short update, if you care for your user base.
freeman676

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 09:51:14 AM

I called the police. I make report. You can join me.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1167349.msg12377771#msg12377771
Who wants to join me?

you should dig also deeper Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1167349.msg12379234#msg12379234

Hi all -

CryptoCircuits

you should choose contractors more carefully
bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 10:06:23 AM

Hi all -

CryptoCircuits

Thx for the update i'm still here, o and i update the facebook!
altcoinUK

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 10:10:26 AM

The post that I put in the new bot coin thread is relevant to this "project" as well.

Hello
Just to address the posts pointing out code similarities –

The team I assembled to code Botzilla included coders who had worked on several other bots. They were free to use their own code libraries and snippets in this projects, and were free to copy / paste as much code as they wished. We have made it quite clear that our bot has built and improved on other bots.  If one keeps looking one will find many such similarities. Not to mention, we did reverse engineer other bots just as you're trying to reverse engineer ours.

Our project is quite different from these other bots – our goal  to deliver a high quality bot cheaply, and to expand botting into the mobile arena. Our mobile bot is less than two weeks away. We are quite sure that as our project moves forward, we will be changing the face of botting forever.

Henry.

For someone who know little bit about coding is your post laughable. "They were free to use their own code libraries and snippets in this projects, and were free to copy / paste as much code as they wished" -> so copy pasted 1:1, are you serious? You just changed variable names and strings. And added ccex balance check. You can't be serious...

Other than that, it's not just copy paste of some libraries. It's 100% clone of CIRC. Even GUID of the assembly is same. Coder which made CIRC bot made also BOTcoin bot. It's the same person/team.

This is my last post here, I don't have time to talk with trolls here. Intelligent people know whats all this is about.

Regards

It's an absolute disgrace what these people bring to crypto and of course you are absolutely correct that these fuckers didn't event care to change to GUID of the assembly, which indicates that the exact same code base has been moved to another P&D asset. Anyone who ever done any .NET development understand what does mean, they have just moved to another project from CIRC. And of course the mantra from cheerleaders, shills and sockpuppets is the usual: you are the FUDder to get cheap coins. How many times we heard that from the shills and sockpuppets during the pump?

This is how these doggy fuckers are moving from one project to another by scamming the shit out from the naive followers/investors (though I am not sure who is giving money any more to these people). To be fair using the same code base is common, unfortunately all the +600 shitcoins that cloned BTC or LTC with minimal addition did the same.

On the note of the fate of this coin, when CIRC was started I said Bob, you are going to P&D this again by leaving lots of bag holders behind. He said, "no bro, this time is different CIRC is different, it's a long term project". Of course he has pumped and dumped the shit out of the idiots who invested in CIRC and here we are, the CIRC team has moved with Bob to another project. Obviously this will end up as Bob's other coins, but of course all rational person over age 16 and IQ 85 know this.

I really don't care any more what Bob does, he does what he has got to do to make living, but it's still a disgrace what these people brought to crypto with these P&D scams - no wonder after 6 years of hard work and continues development crypto is in such a very bad shape.

altcoinUK

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 10:13:27 AM

Hi all -

CryptoCircuits

Yes, you are still here and it indicates that you must be the biggest idiot or most dedicated shill/sockpuppet in the history of crypto.

Since Bob and the team moved to another coin you still don't see how this was a scam or are you just still shilling?
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 10:18:48 AM

THe circ is still alive but how long who knows Smiley
altcoinUK

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 10:19:26 AM

The post that I put in the new bot coin thread is relevant to this "project" as well.

Hello
Just to address the posts pointing out code similarities –

The team I assembled to code Botzilla included coders who had worked on several other bots. They were free to use their own code libraries and snippets in this projects, and were free to copy / paste as much code as they wished. We have made it quite clear that our bot has built and improved on other bots.  If one keeps looking one will find many such similarities. Not to mention, we did reverse engineer other bots just as you're trying to reverse engineer ours.

Our project is quite different from these other bots – our goal  to deliver a high quality bot cheaply, and to expand botting into the mobile arena. Our mobile bot is less than two weeks away. We are quite sure that as our project moves forward, we will be changing the face of botting forever.

Henry.

For someone who know little bit about coding is your post laughable. "They were free to use their own code libraries and snippets in this projects, and were free to copy / paste as much code as they wished" -> so copy pasted 1:1, are you serious? You just changed variable names and strings. And added ccex balance check. You can't be serious...

Other than that, it's not just copy paste of some libraries. It's 100% clone of CIRC. Even GUID of the assembly is same. Coder which made CIRC bot made also BOTcoin bot. It's the same person/team.

This is my last post here, I don't have time to talk with trolls here. Intelligent people know whats all this is about.

Regards

It's an absolute disgrace what these people bring to crypto and of course you are absolutely correct that these fuckers didn't event care to change to GUID of the assembly, which indicates that the exact same code base has been moved to another P&D asset. Anyone who ever done any .NET development understand what does mean, they have just moved to another project from CIRC. And of course the mantra from cheerleaders, shills and sockpuppets is the usual: you are the FUDder to get cheap coins. How many times we heard that from the shills and sockpuppets during the pump?

This is how these doggy fuckers are moving from one project to another by scamming the shit out from the naive followers/investors (though I am not sure who is giving money any more to these people). To be fair using the same code base is common, unfortunately all the +600 shitcoins that cloned BTC or LTC with minimal addition did the same.

On the note of the fate of this coin, when CIRC was started I said Bob, you are going to P&D this again by leaving lots of bag holders behind. He said, "no bro, this time is different CIRC is different, it's a long term project". Of course he has pumped and dumped the shit out of the idiots who invested in CIRC and here we are, the CIRC team has moved with Bob to another project. Obviously this will end up as Bob's other coins, but of course all rational person over age 16 and IQ 85 know this.

I really don't care any more what Bob does, he does what he has got to do to make living, but it's still a disgrace what these people brought to crypto with these P&D scams - no wonder after 6 years of hard work and continues development crypto is in such a very bad shape.

This could possibly be true, or Bob bribed one of the Circ devs in order to create a new scam betraying us all...

It's not possible - it's the fact. The source code, the assembly GUID, etc. clearly reveals this and anybody who ever did any .NET coding understand this is. Not even need to be a software developer to understand that. High school students after 3 weeks exposure to .NET should understand this. (Btw, these fuckers don't even bother to use C/C++ anymore, they bootstrap the process with .NET).

But we knew this was a scam, didn't I tell you all in this thread and other places many times? Even Bob was not fighting against the accusation. Actually, the man (Bob) has a class, a lot more than the idiots and retards who still believe him.
bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 10:20:25 AM

Hi all -

CryptoCircuits

Yes, you are still here and it indicates that you must be the biggest idiot or most dedicated shill/sockpuppet in the history of crypto.

Since Bob and the team moved to another coin you still don't see how this was a scam or are you just still shilling?

Not your problem, i have made money with this coin! and still have coins! Cool

and i will not speculate between this 2 coins, circ is cool, i will not buy botcoin!
Pages: « 1 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 [306] 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 »
  Print  

Jump to: