Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:52:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 [311] 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released  (Read 354447 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 12:59:53 AM

Just posted ~11,046 buy order at c-cex, will see what comes of that and maybe consider other exchanges if needed.

Cool, I hope you get your order filled. I only suggested Bittrex and Cryptsy because there seems to be more volume there. If you have any other questions, I'll do my best to answer them, or find you an answer if I don't know it.
I actually got on on trex too but at a higher rate ;-/, seems I was out beat by a botter though lol.

Anyway, about the bot. The video looks good but to elaborate on my earlier reply, I think it was you who didn't get it.

Let post some fake numbers to try and help.

Circ Rate of current buys: 0.00001234
Circ Rate of current sells: 0.00002468

So if I set a don't buy above 2400 which is < 0.00002468 and set a sell of 1250 which is < 0.00001234 and start the bot, there wont be anything for me to buy or sell. Will the bot still keep trying until criterias been met to either buy or sell or will it otherwise die meaning I can only start it when parameters look good ?

Using the same example above, the shitty BOT bot which is supposed to include circ code. It dies under those conditions instead of going in to a pending / stalled status until criterias been met to either buy or sell.

That make more sense ?

To be decided...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jdj1727

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 01:19:07 AM

Just posted ~11,046 buy order at c-cex, will see what comes of that and maybe consider other exchanges if needed.

Cool, I hope you get your order filled. I only suggested Bittrex and Cryptsy because there seems to be more volume there. If you have any other questions, I'll do my best to answer them, or find you an answer if I don't know it.
I actually got on on trex too but at a higher rate ;-/, seems I was out beat by a botter though lol.

Anyway, about the bot. The video looks good but to elaborate on my earlier reply, I think it was you who didn't get it.

So if I set a don't buy above 2400 which is < 0.00002468 and set a sell of 1250 which is < 0.00001234 and start the bot, there wont be anything for me to buy or sell. Will the bot still keep trying until criterias been met to either buy or sell or will it otherwise die meaning I can only start it when parameters look good ?

Using the same example above, the shitty BOT bot which is supposed to include circ code. It dies under those conditions instead of going in to a pending / stalled status until criterias been met to either buy or sell.

That make more sense ?

As long as the bot is running it should buy/sell at the prices you pre set once they are reached.
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 01:23:51 AM

That make more sense ?

As long as the bot is running it should buy/sell at the prices you pre set once they are reached.
But so I can say that I asked and this might sound like me being a dick which I'm not. Do you get what I'm asking though ?

Basically under the above conditions the bot should be running but not placing orders and just countingdown from whatever say 10-50sec parameters are set. So if conditions arent met for a week, then  I would expect to see a running bot for a week but obviously not placing any buy or sell orders.

To be decided...
Jdj1727

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 02:11:02 AM

That make more sense ?

But so I can say that I asked and this might sound like me being a dick which I'm not. Do you get what I'm asking though ?

Basically under the above conditions the bot should be running but not placing orders and just countingdown from whatever say 10-50sec parameters are set. So if conditions arent met for a week, then  I would expect to see a running bot for a week but obviously not placing any buy or sell orders.

Correct, no orders would be placed unless those parameters were met.
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 02:15:41 AM

That make more sense ?

Basically under the above conditions the bot should be running but not placing orders and just countingdown from whatever say 10-50sec parameters are set. So if conditions arent met for a week, then  I would expect to see a running bot for a week but obviously not placing any buy or sell orders.

But the bot would still run waiting for parameters to be met ?

Like I said, the crappy BOT clone bot dies instead of waiting for parameters to be met.

Sorry if this is a lil redundant but just want to be 100% before orders fill if they ever do. I do say though I kinda love the wallet with it's features.

Would be nice if they did fill though before prices go up if they ever do.

To be decided...
Jdj1727

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 03:04:20 AM

That make more sense ?

Basically under the above conditions the bot should be running but not placing orders and just countingdown from whatever say 10-50sec parameters are set. So if conditions arent met for a week, then  I would expect to see a running bot for a week but obviously not placing any buy or sell orders.

But the bot would still run waiting for parameters to be met ?

Like I said, the crappy BOT clone bot dies instead of waiting for parameters to be met.

Sorry if this is a lil redundant but just want to be 100% before orders fill if they ever do. I do say though I kinda love the wallet with it's features.

Would be nice if they did fill though before prices go up if they ever do.

Yes, it should run until then.
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 03:07:42 AM

Sweet, now to just get some f'n orders filled so I can test it out on CIRC !

Orders on c-cex and trex and not one coin made lol

To be decided...
Colonel Crouton

Activity: 354
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 07:04:31 AM

Has anyone honestly tested both the CIRC and BOT bots? Which one does better at volume generation and order camping?

Honestly, are these really one in the same? I need a good bot.

I know you guys are some serious bagholders here, but a straight answer would be greatly appreciated. Let's get to the best bot.

Ten-Hut!
Crypto$$$$

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 07:52:43 AM

Has anyone honestly tested both the CIRC and BOT bots? Which one does better at volume generation and order camping?

I know you guys are some serious bagholders here, but a straight answer would be greatly appreciated. Let's get to the best bot.

What are you doing here ??
nyo_x

Activity: 295

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 07:56:53 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2015, 08:24:35 AM by nyo_x

Why are you asking, I thought you know everything...
Try it yourself, buy 10809 CIRC for trader version(bitrex will not work for you as well as some other functions)
or buy 32424 CIRC to use  Whale version with all functionality enabled.
Test it and let us know your opinion.
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 07:58:52 AM

Try it yourself, buy 11k CIRC for trader version(bitrex will not work for you as well as some other functions)
or buy 32424 CIRC to use  Whale version with all functionality enabled.
Why would you say bittrex wouldnt work as well as some other functions, what excactly do you mean ?

If c-cex works, the all other exchanges should as well.

To be decided...
nyo_x

Activity: 295

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 08:00:35 AM

Try it yourself, buy 11k CIRC for trader version(bitrex will not work for you as well as some other functions)
Why would you say bittrex wouldnt work as well as some other functions, what excactly do you mean ?

Because at Trader version trading at bittrex is not enabled. Also some othe bot functions are not enabled you need whale version. Why you guys don't ask your developer?
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 08:03:25 AM

Because at Trader version trading at bittrex is not enabled. Also some othe bot functions are not enabled you need whale version. Why you guys don't ask your developer?
I was just curious what you meant was all.

But ya, I don't quite recall hearing / rading that any where but even if true. While yes it would suck balls a bit it's not a game changer. Still have yet to even get enough coins to use this client. But if it works like I think it should (better than the clone BOT) then I'm def a CIRC fanboy for life !

To be decided...
Colonel Crouton

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 08:08:56 AM

You want me to spend 3 BTC just to try the whale version? I'd buy it if I knew it was good. That's why I'm asking.

This is an honest question. On the bot thread, I will say anything to get a buy or sell to fill. If I'm interested in CIRC, same story. Expect fud or hype as necessary.

Right now though, I need the best bot.

Ten-Hut!
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 08:49:18 AM

Ok, so that's a bit dissapointing... trex isn't available with just Traders Lounge from what I just read. I know each exchange has it's unique advantages. But still, that's a bit sad that for someone who spends around 0.8 BTC or so to use the bot / traders loungs kinda gets a stick in the rear when they goto use trex but cannot.

@Devs: Any chance on allowing Traders Lounge to use Trex ?

To be decided...
Colonel Crouton

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 09:01:15 AM

Ok, so that's a bit dissapointing... trex isn't available with just Traders Lounge from what I just read. I know each exchange has it's unique advantages. But still, that's a bit sad that for someone who spends around 0.8 BTC or so to use the bot / traders loungs kinda gets a stick in the rear when they goto use trex but cannot.

I might go back to the bot thread and start hyping. This is kind of unreasonable. 0.8 BTC is plenty for a fully functional bot.

I can see where the market cap of this coin has gone. The bot isn't affordable even at the current cap.

Anyway, that's not why I'm here. There are some bugs reported in the BOT bot, which I have fully acknowledged on the BOT thread. Do they exist in the CIRC bot?

Let's stop being defensive and if anyone knows, just be forthcoming with the answers.

Ten-Hut!
bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 02:35:58 PM

Name: CryptoCircuits (“Circuits”)
Exchange Ticker: CIRC
Initial Supply: 2,718,281 (Euler's Constant)
Coin Burn: 688,118
New Total Supply: 2,030,143 (Before POS)

vDPOS Benefits:
Traders Lounge: This panel unlocks at staked weight of 0.5% of total coin supply (10,809 Circuits) - These users will benefit from 1% additional stake per block.
Whale Lounge: This panel unlocks at staking weight of 1.5% of total coin supply (32,424 Circuits) - These users will benefit from 3% additional stake per block.

Windows “Johnny5” Trading Bot Install Instructions:
http://www.cryptocircuits.com/downloads/circuits_trading_bot_win.pdf

Mac “Johnny 5” Trading Bot Install Instructions:
http://www.cryptocircuits.com/downloads/circuits_trading_bot_mac.pdf

Click the image above to watch the youtube video.

coinking
Legendary

Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 03:14:03 PM

I might go back to the bot thread and start hyping. This is kind of unreasonable. 0.8 BTC is plenty for a fully functional bot.

I can see where the market cap of this coin has gone. The bot isn't affordable even at the current cap.

Anyway, that's not why I'm here. There are some bugs reported in the BOT bot, which I have fully acknowledged on the BOT thread. Do they exist in the CIRC bot?

Let's stop being defensive and if anyone knows, just be forthcoming with the answers.

The CIRC bot is great and superior imo - I was in BOT, now I'm out and accumulating CIRC because I actually believe this project has the most potential. I originally got into CIRC because of the wallet, I knew right away it was going to be a good investment. BOT was and is a quick profits type of thing and always was for me. I have full access to the CIRC bot so I can't comment on not being able to use it on trex but I kinda doubt this would be the case. Maybe someone in the trader lounge can verify?

.TeleX  AI.
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Store
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀█████
████████████░░░░░█████
███████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀██████
███████░░░░░██▄▄▄▄▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄██░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░██████▀███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░▀█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████▀████████▄██████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████▄░░░░░░░░░██████
▀████▄███████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Send/Receive
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████░███████████▄
██████░███░█████████
███████░███░██████████
███████░░░██░███████░███
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
█████░██░░░██░██░░░█░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
███░░░██░███████░███░███
██░░░██░███████░██████
█░░░████████████████
░░░██████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Trade
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 05:05:45 PM

This is what it says when you have just the trader version. So ya, for what it still costs right now just to get to trader. This is kind of a big let down IMO.

Circuits Trade Bot
TRADER VERSION
It's finally here gentlemen.

Note: Since you are running the trader version of the bot instead of the whale version various features have been disabled, such as: Bittrex Trading, Volume, Dust, Arbitage

Would love some input from a DEV or something if this is going to change. I don't care to much for Arb, Dust or Volume... but it would be nice to use Trex when I finally have all the coins I need to even open the bot myself.

To be decided...
pythias

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 07:06:07 PM

Not a dev, but have the bot and used it - it works on BITTREX - arbitrage screen is very cool - looks at I think 5 different exchanges BITTREX, CRYPTSY, POLONIEX, CEX, C-CEK

that being said, there is definitely some polish needed, sometimes need to refresh screen to get it to update, sometimes have to login to central exchange to cancel orders

Hopefully not too long before RHINO and much more advanced bot features are released
Pages: « 1 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 [311] 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 »
  Print  

Jump to: