Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:23:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 [310] 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released  (Read 354447 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 04:39:05 PM

Could someone help me with this... Maybe someone other then the dev team because they dont reply to my PM's.

I still havent been able to install the tradebot... I have followed the instructions precisely.

First you need to install the circuits wallet and gain access to the traders' lounge or whale lounge. Then you gotta install the program. It worked fine when I first installed it, a few days ago (like 2) there was still a dev present in the whale slack to help people out. So if it still doesn't run after these suggestions I suggest asking in the whale slack .  Wink

Ive installed the wallet and have access to traders lounge ...

Not sure what im missing here

Hope dev can clear things up

jou must have right klick on the exe for administrator rights and than install

Man ive followed the guide precisely I did all that. Is the TraderRPC file supposed to be 11kb tho ?

it download the bot files from a server and install

maar je mag het ook in het nederlands vragen Wink
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 06:19:35 PM

Does the hot work on other coins ?

Yes all the coins on the websites in the bot!
So does the bot for this coin unlike its shitty copy (BOT) have a "holding pattern" where if buy / sell criteria isn met it waits til it is to work ?

Ex; The bot clone for bot coin, it cancels when u start it if buy sell criteria not met. Like don't buy above / sell below.

Hope that makes sense, the.

Also, are there ne videos of the bot in action / its settings area ?

To be decided...
Macno
Legendary

Activity: 984

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 06:37:53 PM

I am not sure I understand your question, but maybe have a look at this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52aTns8F-v0&feature=youtu.be
cryptodance

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 07:06:54 PM

Hi all -

Clearly it has been a difficult period of time the past week or so. As devs we have been working hard and trying to stay clear of the controversy around other coins. It has obviously affected the market price of CIRC. The only silver lining has been that the entry level for using the bot has become more manageable.

We have been getting alot of PMs from people who feel we should be pursuing the 'theft' of our code. Unfortunately, on a practical level it is not so simple. One of our contractors may have been working for the other coin. For many reasons, there is simply no way for us to stop this sort of thing. We are choosing to stay out of that whole fray.

For those having problems with using the bot, try re-running TraderRpc.Install.  This will download the latest update.  Infamous will be in the Slack about 8 hours from now, he'll be glad to help anyone who may still be having problems.

CryptoCircuits

Speaking of the Slack, I am still waiting on a response to my PM to CryptoCircuits for access to the Whale Slack. As a whale, when do I get access?

Check your email. I know we've had several new whales in the slack this past week, and they had invites in their emails.
I just sent the PM a few days ago. The response is not in my email inbox or spam folder. I assume the dev will respond soon with my access rights to the Whale Slack.
I am still waiting on a reply from CryptoCircuits to my PM for access to the whale slack. I am not sure why it has to take so long. Huh
coinking
Legendary

Activity: 927

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 07:30:31 PM

.TeleX  AI.
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Store
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀█████
████████████░░░░░█████
███████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀██████
███████░░░░░██▄▄▄▄▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄██░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░██████▀███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░▀█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████▀████████▄██████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████▄░░░░░░░░░██████
▀████▄███████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Send/Receive
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████░███████████▄
██████░███░█████████
███████░███░██████████
███████░░░██░███████░███
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
█████░██░░░██░██░░░█░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
███░░░██░███████░███░███
██░░░██░███████░██████
█░░░████████████████
░░░██████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Trade
Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 08:06:35 PM

Looks like a good time to pump  Wink

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 08:46:40 PM

Reason Circ devs are interested in bot right now is because word has it that crack was originally designed for Circ.

Connect the dots yourself to see what happens next.

freeman676

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 08:50:26 PM

Interesting observations in the whale slack  Smiley...

One dev, "T" (abbreviation) claims to have no personal interest in the circ project (since he is on payroll) and does not own any circ. Yet he gets very angry when I even link to the fact that Botcoin has been cracked and seems to have a very positive attitude towards botcoin. When I ask him why he gets angry over something that doesn't concern his personal interests he gets angry, gives an irrational explanation and leaves the room...

Just one suspicion, but maybe this dev "T" sold out to Bob and his crew and are now trying to make gains from botcoin...In a world of cryptogreed only rational explanations apply, hence my suspicion... Wink

big thanks for your effort, maybe it will motivate a few to do the same and see some bigger interest in their original work and vision...and crypto potential...

if they are stupid enough then well...there are a lot of great projects who can steal you easily Smiley
KronenbergsSister

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 08:54:10 PM

Reason Circ devs are interested in bot right now is because word has it that crack was originally designed for Circ.

Connect the dots yourself to see what happens next.

I can tell you what happens next. Same crack gets done on CIRC and all these little CIRC fanboys watch their dreams crumble and their CIRC go to zero. But then Yeah! everyone gets to be in the whale slack!! Just like everyone gets to be in the foodline at the shelter!!

My advice is get the fuck out of Circ while you can.
KronenbergsSister

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 09:01:21 PM

Just to add to that -  there is a buy 1,1 btc  at 54 on trex   -  below that is a fucking elevator shaft of absolutely nothing until a long way down.

He who dumps first dumps best.
KronenbergsSister

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 09:03:53 PM

lol

you should dump right now. you can pretend it was not you.
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 10:27:21 PM

Before I get in to watching that I need to get it running first.

http://www.cryptocircuits.com/downloads/circuits_trading_bot_win.pdf

Did everything found there and the traders lounge tab is still "dead" cant click or or anything.

Win 7 64bit

To be decided...
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 11:13:34 PM

Did everything found there and the traders lounge tab is still "dead" cant click or or anything.

Win 7 64bit
I assume it's because I don't have any circ coins in the wallet. If so, how many do I need and will this "needed amount" ever change ?

Ty.

To be decided...
Jdj1727

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 11:27:13 PM

Win 7 64bit
I assume it's because I don't have any circ coins in the wallet. If so, how many do I need and will this "needed amount" ever change ?

Ty.

Currently, 11k CIRC in your wallet is needed to access the traders lounge and bot.
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 11:34:52 PM

Win 7 64bit

Ty.

Currently, 11k CIRC in your wallet is needed to access the traders lounge and bot.
I assume as the coin supply grows so will the need to constantly buy CIRC coin.

That being said, 11k CIRC is just about all that's available on c-cex right now and at a value of 4BTC. So guess I will never have a chance at using the bot.

Had a feeling that's how it would be which means if I want a bot to use it's gonna be that POS buggy as fuck BOT bot ;-/

To be decided...
Jdj1727

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 11:40:58 PM

Win 7 64bit

Ty.

That being said, 11k CIRC is just about all that's available on c-cex right now and at a value of 4BTC. So guess I will never have a chance at using the bot.

Had a feeling that's how it would be which means if I want a bot to use it's gonna be that POS buggy as fuck BOT bot ;-/

The amount hasn't changed since the beginning, but if it did, I'd suspect the requirement would be lowered not raised. Check out Bittrex and Cryptsy for CIRC and place some buy orders around 6k. They should get filled and you can get access to the bot for around .6 BTC.
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 11:49:52 PM

Win 7 64bit

Ty.

The amount hasn't changed since the beginning, but if it did, I'd suspect the requirement would be lowered not raised. Check out Bittrex and Cryptsy for CIRC and place some buy orders around 6k. They should get filled and you can get access to the bot for around .6 BTC.
I was reading the main post and it said 0.5% of coin supply is whats needed which is ~16,900

So I'm a little confused at your 11k suggested, but I will check out other exchanges.

I know as of right now I would just love a concrete answer as to how many coins I need to a T to run / access Johnny 5.

I would of course buy a bit more than I actually need if cost is low enough for me to do so but a concrete 100% answer would make my day right now.

To be decided...
Jdj1727

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 12:05:40 AM

Win 7 64bit

Ty.

I was reading the main post and it said 0.5% of coin supply is whats needed which is ~16,900

So I'm a little confused at your 11k suggested, but I will check out other exchanges.

I know as of right now I would just love a concrete answer as to how many coins I need to a T to run / access Johnny 5.

I would of course buy a bit more than I actually need if cost is low enough for me to do so but a concrete 100% answer would make my day right now.

11k CIRC in your wallet will get you access to the traders bot, for sure.
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 12:14:46 AM

Just posted ~11,046 buy order at c-cex, will see what comes of that and maybe consider other exchanges if needed.

To be decided...
Jdj1727

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 12:48:54 AM

Just posted ~11,046 buy order at c-cex, will see what comes of that and maybe consider other exchanges if needed.

Cool, I hope you get your order filled. I only suggested Bittrex and Cryptsy because there seems to be more volume there. If you have any other questions, I'll do my best to answer them, or find you an answer if I don't know it.
Pages: « 1 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 [310] 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 »
  Print  

Jump to: