Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:25:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 [307] 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released  (Read 354447 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 10:21:55 AM

THe circ is still alive but how long who knows Smiley

i'm actiev and some in the slack, and i now a project is comming from a member of the community!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
altcoinUK

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 10:31:57 AM

Not your problem, i have made money with this coin! and still have coins!

Of course it is my problem you idiot. It's very much the problem of everyone who care about digital currency, and what benefits it could bring to the society and economy.
I have been going to Bitcoin meetups to spread the word about crypto and have been trying to make popular digital currency since 2012 and - I have not complaining because I made my money with it - did a lots of hard work for that, but the hard work what we have done over the years is neutralized by the scams you people are rolling out. The you people refers to idiots and shills like yourself (pick the applicable), and P&D operators (i.e. scammers) like Bob.
jpuk

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 11:28:49 AM

Hi all -

Clearly it has been a difficult period of time the past week or so. As devs we have been working hard and trying to stay clear of the controversy around other coins. It has obviously affected the market price of CIRC. The only silver lining has been that the entry level for using the bot has become more manageable.

We have been getting alot of PMs from people who feel we should be pursuing the 'theft' of our code. Unfortunately, on a practical level it is not so simple. One of our contractors may have been working for the other coin. For many reasons, there is simply no way for us to stop this sort of thing. We are choosing to stay out of that whole fray.

For those having problems with using the bot, try re-running TraderRpc.Install.  This will download the latest update.  Infamous will be in the Slack about 8 hours from now, he'll be glad to help anyone who may still be having problems.

CryptoCircuits

Thanks for the update today, ETA on RhinoHunter? is everything still going to plan on this development front?

Perhaps in light of what has happened recently with copycat coins stealing code you could try and keep this thread updated on a daily / regular basis to help boost support and morale.

wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 11:58:27 AM

Hi all -

Clearly it has been a difficult period of time the past week or so. As devs we have been working hard and trying to stay clear of the controversy around other coins. It has obviously affected the market price of CIRC. The only silver lining has been that the entry level for using the bot has become more manageable.

We have been getting alot of PMs from people who feel we should be pursuing the 'theft' of our code. Unfortunately, on a practical level it is not so simple. One of our contractors may have been working for the other coin. For many reasons, there is simply no way for us to stop this sort of thing. We are choosing to stay out of that whole fray.

For those having problems with using the bot, try re-running TraderRpc.Install.  This will download the latest update.  Infamous will be in the Slack about 8 hours from now, he'll be glad to help anyone who may still be having problems.

CryptoCircuits

Thanks for the update today, ETA on RhinoHunter? is everything still going to plan on this development front?

Perhaps in light of what has happened recently with copycat coins stealing code you could try and keep this thread updated on a daily / regular basis to help boost support and morale.

I agree with that you should update this thread on daily basis for people to know that this coin is still very good
bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 12:22:29 PM

Hi all -

For those having problems with using the bot, try re-running TraderRpc.Install.  This will download the latest update.  Infamous will be in the Slack about 8 hours from now, he'll be glad to help anyone who may still be having problems.

CryptoCircuits

I agree with that you should update this thread on daily basis for people to know that this coin is still very good

true about that!
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 12:24:55 PM

Hi all -

For those having problems with using the bot, try re-running TraderRpc.Install.  This will download the latest update.  Infamous will be in the Slack about 8 hours from now, he'll be glad to help anyone who may still be having problems.

CryptoCircuits

well says  continue your good work Smiley

Am I spamming? Report me!
kb4scv
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 01:18:31 PM

Ideas in these coins are always going to be easy to steal.  A Bot was never going to be the end-game for this coin.  The new coin took the bot and set up a coin to take advantage of it with a good plan to sell it and limit the coin supply.  Is that a scam?  Could be, but even scams can turn out to be great ideas.  You have to decide that for yourself.

Anyone paying attention should have been bothered when Bob was asked how he got the Bot and the Devs gave a ho-hum response.  Obviously, they were not concerned with the possible ramifications of one of their paid programmers sharing details of their project.  I let it go because I gave them the benefit of the doubt, but also sold a bunch out at that time to hedge.

If they are serious about continuing, the plan is still a good one in the long run, if the Devs continue to develop it. I have no idea if they will or not, but still think a lot of effort went into this project to this point, don't see why they would bail now if they are serious.

The only thing I would say is, find coins with proven, trustworthy Devs and stick to them if you are a long run speculator.  Otherwise, you have to play the games these guys and groups play.  People willing to use a large amount of money to control coins are always going to have the ability to play with the price.

Have to see if these Devs continue and make a rep, ball is completely in their court at this point.

P&D's do not kill good coins, but it may take a while to recover if this is to be a good coin.
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 01:23:24 PM

Ideas in these coins are always going to be easy to steal.  A Bot was never going to be the end-game for this coin.  The new coin took the bot and set up a coin to take advantage of it with a good plan to sell it and limit the coin supply.  Is that a scam?  Could be, but even scams can turn out to be great ideas.  You have to decide that for yourself.

Anyone paying attention should have been bothered when Bob was asked how he got the Bot and the Devs gave a ho-hum response.  Obviously, they were not concerned with the possible ramifications of one of their paid programmers sharing details of their project.  I let it go because I gave them the benefit of the doubt, but also sold a bunch out at that time to hedge.

If they are serious about continuing, the plan is still a good one in the long run, if the Devs continue to develop it. I have no idea if they will or not, but still think a lot of effort went into this project to this point, don't see why they would bail now if they are serious.

The only thing I would say is, find coins with proven, trustworthy Devs and stick to them if you are a long run speculator.  Otherwise, you have to play the games these guys and groups play.  People willing to use a large amount of money to control coins are always going to have the ability to play with the price.

Have to see if these Devs continue and make a rep, ball is completely in their court at this point.

P&D's do not kill good coins, but it may take a while to recover if this is to be a good coin.

That is all fine and dandy, can respect that.  BUT it appears there's plenty of b.s. going on behind the dev scene re. this coin and bot.  So all of what you said matter not because well, it's easy for them to pull this kind of crap when they ARE bob's devs (from what I've seen/heard) and he's in on both coins from the ground floor.  Must be nice.  In so far as much that I feel circ will have a nice comeback, not sure what direction bot will go (prob pump then dump hard).
kb4scv
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 02:16:10 PM

That is all fine and dandy, can respect that.  BUT it appears there's plenty of b.s. going on behind the dev scene re. this coin and bot.  So all of what you said matter not because well, it's easy for them to pull this kind of crap when they ARE bob's devs (from what I've seen/heard) and he's in on both coins from the ground floor.  Must be nice.  In so far as much that I feel circ will have a nice comeback, not sure what direction bot will go (prob pump then dump hard).

If they are Bob's Devs, then coin will likely die.  If it is indeed Bob putting this much effort into a short sighted, short-term scam, then I would just stay away from anything Bob appears on.  It would be a shame, since they are obviously bright enough to put together decent ideas.  If that is the case, then what I said was very relevant, stick to known Devs with good reputations. 
syberwolfen

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 03:25:41 PM

On a positive note, nice to see that there is still activity and secret inside info being shared in the whale slack  Cool
how can i join

Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 03:29:05 PM

On a positive note, nice to see that there is still activity and secret inside info being shared in the whale slack  Cool
how can i join

u gotta buy 32k in order to be able to join the whale slack  Wink
32k was required to join the Archcoin CEO slack too.
What's the advantage to join the whale slack of CIRC?

I know why your pray will never be answered!
Jdj1727

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 03:32:21 PM

On a positive note, nice to see that there is still activity and secret inside info being shared in the whale slack  Cool
how can i join

u gotta buy 32k in order to be able to join the whale slack  Wink

It's never been cheaper to get into the whale slack. With 32k you have access to trader and whale slack, you get a 3% staking bonus, access to Johnny 5 trading bot and access to Rhinohunter whale bot upon it's release.
Jdj1727

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 03:33:44 PM

On a positive note, nice to see that there is still activity and secret inside info being shared in the whale slack  Cool
]
how can i join

u gotta buy 32k in order to be able to join the whale slack  Wink

You stake more + inside info is being shared there + nice community members  Wink

I agree, the CIRC community is a great community to be a part of.
syberwolfen

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 04:27:21 PM

i'll love to join the club but more liquidity
lost it all in crave Sad at less for the moment Smiley

Macno
Legendary

Activity: 984

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 06:56:38 PM

It`s worth it. Very nice chat with the bot dev in the Whale lounge. Looking forward to Rhino.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 09:43:22 PM

Something tells me we gonna be making some waves here real soon.
 Wink

Who's  got the code for the signature?
 Grin
Jdj1727

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 11:44:20 PM

Wink

Grin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1141204.0
cryptodance

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 12:00:33 AM

Hi all -

CryptoCircuits

Speaking of the Slack, I am still waiting on a response to my PM to CryptoCircuits for access to the Whale Slack. As a whale, when do I get access?
Jdj1727

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 12:04:49 AM

Hi all -

CryptoCircuits

Speaking of the Slack, I am still waiting on a response to my PM to CryptoCircuits for access to the Whale Slack. As a whale, when do I get access?

Check your email. I know we've had several new whales in the slack this past week, and they had invites in their emails.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 01:22:32 AM

Wink

Grin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1141204.0

Thanks, much better now.
Pages: « 1 ... 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 [307] 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 »
  Print  

Jump to: