Bitcoin Forum
October 02, 2024, 04:22:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 [224] 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 332 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released  (Read 354497 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kb4scv
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 01:37:44 PM

They are doing their jobs......
kb4scv
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 01:39:26 PM

Having serious trouble breaking 50k.  I think more people are jumping over to VNL,
 this train is looking like this coming to the end of its journey, been a fantastic one i must say, nice profits made.   

Good luck for the future with the fantastic feature packed wallet with the trading bots, real clever feature that is.

Glad you made some money with CIRC, and good luck With VNL. I do think you'll make some money there as it's looking like a strong coin. Regarding CIRC though...I feel this train is just getting boarded for takeoff and 50k, 60k, 75k...125k...are the next stops. Bot testing starts TODAY and soon it will be publicly released. Currently, there are less than 80k CIRC for sale on Bittrex. I know holders are staking big blocks at the moment, but more and more people are seeing how much potential this coin has, and are not considering selling at these prices. Supply will start shrinking soon when burning is implemented. I suggest you hold on to at least part of you CIRC if you decide to sell. You'll thank me later.

I hope and think this is the case re. price action also Smiley

Burn baby, burn!
bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 01:46:47 PM

I'M HUNGRY I'M EATING unusualfacts30 and nomnom_btc

bram_vnl
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 02:33:36 PM

3486 blocks left  Cry Embarrassed Undecided
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 03:09:08 PM

Having serious trouble breaking 50k.  I think more people are jumping over to VNL,
 this train is looking like this coming to the end of its journey, been a fantastic one i must say, nice profits made.   

Good luck for the future with the fantastic feature packed wallet with the trading bots, real clever feature that is.

Glad you made some money with CIRC, and good luck With VNL. I do think you'll make some money there as it's looking like a strong coin. Regarding CIRC though...I feel this train is just getting boarded for takeoff and 50k, 60k, 75k...125k...are the next stops. Bot testing starts TODAY and soon it will be publicly released. Currently, there are less than 80k CIRC for sale on Bittrex. I know holders are staking big blocks at the moment, but more and more people are seeing how much potential this coin has, and are not considering selling at these prices. Supply will start shrinking soon when burning is implemented. I suggest you hold on to at least part of you CIRC if you decide to sell. You'll thank me later.

Other than just some bots and trading tools, with some weak promise of a gambling feature.. 
this coin doesn't really have much purpose or stuff that hasn't been seen before.
Plus compared to other coins now,  its slow.

You're retarded
jerelimZ

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 03:11:30 PM

I go away for a day and there is like 10 pages to read. Damn this coin is amazing.

lol @ the trolls trying to get in cheaper. They don't see the bot came within like the first fucking month of release.. more products in the que.. roadmap 2.0 coming and all these badass products for people who have the smarts to unlock panels as early as possible.

Those who invested enough to get the wallets unlocked know how important it is.. those who didn't are just trying to get in now anyway they can (hence the FUD).

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

RaXmOuSe

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 04:18:54 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2015, 04:29:09 PM by RaXmOuSe

Can we get some more information about the radio?  Grin will it be music too? if its underground enough and exclusive, I would consider to drop my debut some night if it airs music ^_^ i don know if its related to crypto, but it would be a fun thing to do! haha, most of you talk about the bot but i think the "after dark" is such a cool feature in a wallet, Tongue (I just saw they have music on"After Dark Radio", no speakers on dis computer doh..., but COOOOOLT!)

edit: LOL https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-CIRC its still up% :-P how long will this continue...im already happy, but I guess it will keep rise because of its unique style...and that bot, haha!

Having serious trouble breaking 50k.  I think more people are jumping over to VNL,

Other than just some bots and trading tools, with some weak promise of a gambling feature..  
this coin doesn't really have much purpose or stuff that hasn't been seen before.
Plus compared to other coins now,  its slow.

You're retarded

thats not a classy thing to say..

xboxsold

Activity: 177

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 04:24:46 PM

**** Coin Staking ****

FYI.. I thought i would pass on some helpful info:

I was moving around some large coin and found that my staking went down when i moved coin out of my wallet. Turns out you must wait 8 hours for staking to catch up to the preferred staking weight so try not to move large transactions out of the wallet and then back in as it will affect you staking.

Also you may want to run the repairwallet command i found about 150 lost coins i was able to recover and didnt even know it. You can find the console on the menu under  HELP  then DEBUG WINDOW then choose CONSOLE.. type help for a list of commands .. there you will find repairwallet so type in the window: repairwallet and hit enter.
deluxeCITY

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 04:27:43 PM

Wallet
https://github.com/cryptocircuits/circuits/releases/tag/v1.1

Market
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cryptocircuits

http://worldcoinindex.com/coin/cryptocircuits

Reddit
https://www.reddit.com/r/cryptocircuits

Twitter
https://twitter.com/CryptoCircuits

Forum
http://circ.createaforum.com

Exchange
https://yobit.net/en/trade/CIRC/BTC
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-CIRC
https://www.southxchange.com/Market/Book/CIRC/BTC
https://c-cex.com/index.html?p=circ-btc
https://bleutrade.com/exchange/CIRC/BTC

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=199685.msg12039943#msg12039943

faucet
http://free-crypto.com/circ

Last week stake
DPOS Rate:
Week 1 (Block upto-> - 10079) = 20 Coins
Week 2 (Block 10080 - 20159) = 10 Coins
Week 3 (Block 20160 - 30239) = 5 Coins
Week 4 (Block 30240 - 43199) = 5 Coins
Week 5 (Block 43200 - 50399) = 10 Coins
Week 6 (Block 50400 - 60479) = 20 Coins

Features: Unlockable Wallet Content
Mechanism: vDPOS using POS 2.0 Security
vDPOS is a brand new crypto technology.
Please read more information below or contact us for more details.
Min Stake Age: 8 hours
Annual POS Rate: 5%

vDPOS Benefits:
Traders Lounge: This panel unlocks at staked weight of 0.5% of total coin supply (10,809 Circuits) - These users will benefit from 1% additional stake per block.

Whale Lounge: This panel unlocks at staking weight of 1.5% of total coin supply (32,424 Circuits) - These users will benefit from 3% additional stake per block.

Don't mind the trolls, just focus on the goals

Figuring this could use a bump. With all the great news lately it's easy to miss this.
ridery99

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 05:19:17 PM

Having serious trouble breaking 50k.  I think more people are jumping over to VNL,

You're retarded

Add Bob's buy walls and volume bot to the OP page features section
bram_vnl
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 05:46:45 PM

You're retarded

Jdj1727

Activity: 338

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 05:47:01 PM

We are proud to announce that the first wave of beta invites has been sent out. Beta testing signups are now closed. Please check your emails to see if you you have been selected for the first phase. If you’ve signed up, but have not yet received an email, please be patient and you will receive your invite very soon. Once testing is complete, a new Circuits wallet will be released to the world!

Thank you to all who have signed up to help with the final leg of testing.

- Circuits Team

New wallet coming!
jerelimZ

Activity: 447

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 06:55:11 PM

well.. barakus said the bot is just one of many panel tools for us. I feel like those selling right now are going to be shitting themselves and without toilet paper once the first tool is out and the next one is coming. Something tells me we all just found the new Darkcoin. I unlocked the panels early and I'm never going to sell my access.. I may buy more now and day trade but fuck you if you think you are going to take my panel access away. I'm getting bots 100% and that's just the first fucking tool!

Circuits maybe one of the first altcoins to bring true value. Every other coin should take notes on how it's done. If you aren't in the lounges by now you are seriously fucking yourself in this scene.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

kb4scv
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 07:04:26 PM

Coins on Bittrex still shrinking and number of wallets still going up.  Good signs.
hrshak462

Activity: 193

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 07:33:06 PM

well.. barakus said the bot is just one of many panel tools for us. I feel like those selling right now are going to be shitting themselves and without toilet paper once the first tool is out and the next one is coming. Something tells me we all just found the new Darkcoin. I unlocked the panels early and I'm never going to sell my access.. I may buy more now and day trade but fuck you if you think you are going to take my panel access away. I'm getting bots 100% and that's just the first fucking tool!

Circuits maybe one of the first altcoins to bring true value. Every other coin should take notes on how it's done. If you aren't in the lounges by now you are seriously fucking yourself in this scene.

Too pricey for many to get in them now.  Maybe the limits will be lowered again? 

No deal, McCutcheon, that moon money is mine!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22aZ6avukGY
Dimitry

Activity: 896
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 07:33:11 PM

I think since it's the holiday season many investors are away, when they come back they want in >>Price will go up. Also, do the Chinese already know about this thing of ours? If not, I hope it will be promoted to them sometime soon in the future but I guess it requires some special effort in order to adapt the wallet to their language etc., nevertheless the Chinese market is the biggest market in the world, it would be awesome if Circuits could have a special role in that economy one way or the other...then you're talking about billions of dollars...The Chinese have relatively low production costs compared to other parts of the world, hence their booming economy, now they have a surplus problem (much bigger than Bob let me tell ya  Wink ) they use trillions of dollars to stack gold and dollars (hence the Chinese and American economy are mutually interdependent since the latter has a shortage problem). Now how can Crypto Circuits play a central role in this international economic and monetary situation? How could Circ Coin possibly act like a kind of insurance for both Chinese and American investors when it comes to international monetary fiat relations? I know something, it's not possible to solve the inequal trade/monetary equilibrium between these two totally different economies, however it IS possible to do something. The biggest concern of the US is that the Chinese lose trust in the dollar and stop buying dollar obligations then the US economy would collapse. The biggest concern of the Chinese is that the US stops importing cheap Chinese stuff that is detrimental to the US economy. So what if Crypto Circuits connects both Chinese investors who invest in dollars and US companies that have to compete against companies that import Chinese stuff? How could we possibly do this? How could we possible turn Circ into a multi-billion dollar project  Huh
I dont know what you smoke but I want some of it! sharing is caring! Grin
amsjef

Activity: 225

Swobniw70

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 07:49:23 PM

I think since it's the holiday season many investors are away, when they come back they want in >>Price will go up. Also, do the Chinese already know about this thing of ours? If not, I hope it will be promoted to them sometime soon in the future but I guess it requires some special effort in order to adapt the wallet to their language etc., nevertheless the Chinese market is the biggest market in the world, it would be awesome if Circuits could have a special role in that economy one way or the other...then you're talking about billions of dollars...The Chinese have relatively low production costs compared to other parts of the world, hence their booming economy, now they have a surplus problem (much bigger than Bob let me tell ya  Wink ) they use trillions of dollars to stack gold and dollars (hence the Chinese and American economy are mutually interdependent since the latter has a shortage problem). Now how can Crypto Circuits play a central role in this international economic and monetary situation? How could Circ Coin possibly act like a kind of insurance for both Chinese and American investors when it comes to international monetary fiat relations? I know something, it's not possible to solve the inequal trade/monetary equilibrium between these two totally different economies, however it IS possible to do something. The biggest concern of the US is that the Chinese lose trust in the dollar and stop buying dollar obligations then the US economy would collapse. The biggest concern of the Chinese is that the US stops importing cheap Chinese stuff that is detrimental to the US economy. So what if Crypto Circuits connects both Chinese investors who invest in dollars and US companies that have to compete against companies that import Chinese stuff? How could we possibly do this? How could we possible turn Circ into a multi-billion dollar project  Huh
I dont know what you smoke but I want some of it! sharing is caring! Grin
Jonko Cweed!!!
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 08:18:47 PM

yooooooooooow, B1007 in da house, I am back with sum freestyle flow  Cool Money on my mind, stacking mo do, almost got 25k but how much mo can I stake yo? Lyrically I am infinitely complex like a women's mind, kind but ready to drop bombs if I have to, about 3000 blocks left to stake, soon that period will be over, and it's time to drop sum fake info, fo sho, imma need mo coins, let's make a deal, when staking is over ya'll gonna drop that shizzle to 20 k 4 rizzle, I ain't stopping till I am a whizzle, I wanna be able to chizzle, Snoop Dizzle style, marchin on to a market cap of 30 mizzle, Takin off was fun but now it's time to unleash hell, So I can buy more circ, and fullfill my crypto currency fairytale  Cool

hahaha good one man keep m coming
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 08:20:02 PM

Too pricey for many to get in them now.  Maybe the limits will be lowered again? 

they said lounge limit will be adjusted for traders lounge but sounds like whale lounge will remain whalish.
Coingrab

Activity: 308

Got to get them all!

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 08:46:55 PM

they said lounge limit will be adjusted for traders lounge but sounds like whale lounge will remain whalish.

As it should be. If you are not a whale then you don't belong in there.

Pages: « 1 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 [224] 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 332 »
  Print  

Jump to: