Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:47:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Is A Social Justice Warrior (SJW)?  (Read 43285 times)
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 02:46:37 AM

SJW is a term used to describe someone who is purposely looking to be offended by something, or who wants to make an issue where none exists

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zenitzz

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 05:12:38 AM

It's a derogatory term meant for douchebags who use their blogs as a platform to try to make themselves and their half-formed opinions look good while dissing the rest of the world. A good example would be Yemisi Ilesanmi. She wrote a book about how being LGBT isn't unAfrican, but in a chat with me told me it was important for me to know that she and other POC think the parents of mixed folks like me hate themselves.
christycalhoun

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 05:35:35 AM

I'm glad I am not the only one who dislikes these people. I don't understand how they can be so isolated from the world that they think racists are out to get them.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 09:28:38 PM

London woman charged after alleged #killallwhitemen tweet
Bahar Mustafa, 28, a student diversity officer at Goldsmiths, University of London, charged with sending threatening communication

A student diversity officer who came to prominence in a race row after allegedly tweeting the hashtag #killallwhitemen has been charged by police with sending a threatening communication.

Bahar Mustafa, of Goldsmiths, University of London, is set to appear at Bromley magistrates court on 5 November.

The 28-year-old from Edmonton, north-east London, faces two charges. One is sending a communication conveying a threatening message between 10 November 2014 and 31 May 2015. The second is for sending a grossly offensive message via a public communication network between 10 November 2014 and 31 May 2015.

Mustafa was initially accused of racism for asking white men not to attend a students’ union meeting intended for ethnic minority and “non-binary” women.

She then became embroiled in a separate row, accused of using the hashtag #killallwhitemen on her Twitter account, which has since been deleted.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/oct/06/london-woman-charged-over-alleged-killallwhitemen-tweet

---------------------------------------------
A student diversity officer, a donkey and a pony go to a bar...

Malooka
Copper Member

Activity: 289
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 04:15:20 AM

Being white, american, male, christian, republican, what does that mean
It means boatloads of cringe-inducing unchecked privilege.

I'm still waiting for the "privilege."

The main "privilege" Whites have these days is to slave away their lives to pay for homosexual propaganda and "oppressed minorities."
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 06:14:07 AM

i really do hope this is satirical, but its sad to see that its gone this far.
http://www.thesocialmemo.org/2015/10/professor-not-being-red-head-now.html

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 11:18:34 PM

High School Student Says He Raped And Murdered His Math Teacher Because She Used A Trigger Word

Jury selection begins Wednesday in the murder trial of a teenager accused of raping and killing his Danvers High School teacher two years ago.

Philip Chism was 14 when he was arrested and charged with the killing of his math teacher, Colleen Ritzer.

Prosecutors say Chism, who is now 16, killed Ritzer on Oct. 22, 2013, after she asked him to stay after class. They allege Chism stabbed her 16 times in the neck, put her in a recycling bin and dragged it into the woods near the school.

Several hours later, Chism was seen walking along a road in Topsfield, carrying credit cards in Ritzer’s name, women’s underwear and a box cutter with what appeared to be blood on it.

Chism has pleaded not guilty to charges of murder and rape.

He later allegedly told investigators he used a karate chop to subdue her, after Ritzer used a “trigger word” that angered him. He described how he cut her neck with the box cutter.

http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/2015/10/07/trial-begins-for-teen-accused-killing-raping-high-school-math-teacher/RqomOIdhttz3FU2thfQI7K/story.html?p1=feature_pri_hp

-------------------------------------------------
"She said Foxnews!!!!"

subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 11:27:06 PM

High School Student Says He Raped And Murdered His Math Teacher Because She Used A Trigger Word

[im g]https://i.imgur.com/cPJrGiN.jpg[/img]

Jury selection begins Wednesday in the murder trial of a teenager accused of raping and killing his Danvers High School teacher two years ago.

Philip Chism was 14 when he was arrested and charged with the killing of his math teacher, Colleen Ritzer.

Prosecutors say Chism, who is now 16, killed Ritzer on Oct. 22, 2013, after she asked him to stay after class. They allege Chism stabbed her 16 times in the neck, put her in a recycling bin and dragged it into the woods near the school.

Several hours later, Chism was seen walking along a road in Topsfield, carrying credit cards in Ritzer’s name, women’s underwear and a box cutter with what appeared to be blood on it.

He later allegedly told investigators he used a karate chop to subdue her, after Ritzer used a “trigger word” that angered him. He described how he cut her neck with the box cutter.

http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/2015/10/07/trial-begins-for-teen-accused-killing-raping-high-school-math-teacher/RqomOIdhttz3FU2thfQI7K/story.html?p1=feature_pri_hp

"She said Foxnews!!!!"

i find it terrible that this can be related to the SJW keyboard warriors of today in the sense that these people overreact to everything: with these people, they will go complete scorched earth on anyone they disagree with, its not enough to disagree with someone and not talk to them anymore apparently. i think their mentality goes something along the lines of: "oh you said something that if blown up to gargantuan proportions, it might be perceived as misogynistic or slightly offensive to someone by some psychotic patient? well now you need to be wiped off the face of the fucking earth."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNb7W8ZbjI0

this video is a summary of one such case; this man didnt even harass the two feminists in question, but these radical feminists felt the need to send a man to jail for disagreeing with them.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 01:09:39 AM

"She said Foxnews!!!!"

i find it terrible that this can be related to the SJW keyboard warriors of today in the sense that these people overreact to everything: with these people, they will go complete scorched earth on anyone they disagree with, its not enough to disagree with someone and not talk to them anymore apparently. i think their mentality goes something along the lines of: "oh you said something that if blown up to gargantuan proportions, it might be perceived as misogynistic or slightly offensive to someone by some psychotic patient? well now you need to be wiped off the face of the fucking earth."

this video is a summary of one such case; this man didnt even harass the two feminists in question, but these radical feminists felt the need to send a man to jail for disagreeing with them.

As I said many times: killing free speech is their ultimate goal.

ThePrinceofTea

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 01:13:46 AM

who is "their", because killing the free speech God given rights (on unclassified) of the directorates of the cia, the jcs or the potus... good luck with that Cheesy. (you will may/be live target practice).

you dare me not to say buy/sell? hahahahahaha...it ain't even funny.

IN GOD WE TRUST.
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 01:24:15 AM

"She said Foxnews!!!!"

not only do they want to kill free speech (its clear that free speech is starting to only go 1 way), they want to lead the world into a crazy society where everybody has to have the same thoughts and all be on the same page on any and all social topics, and anyone that says or does anything against that will face drastic consequences (negative ones). its ludicrous that people with this kind of mindset were allowed to speak at the UN honestly.

gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1009

Ad maiora!

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 05:06:31 AM

A SJW is a new type of bully who uses bullying laws to bully people.
It's the white person in a room full of white people calling everyone racists
It's the kid in school who sits in the front and snitches to teacher on everything they see
They're assholes who have found a supposedly unimpeachable argument to hide behind
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 02:54:22 PM

A SJW is a new type of bully who uses bullying laws to bully people.
It's the white person in a room full of white people calling everyone racists
It's the kid in school who sits in the front and snitches to teacher on everything they see
They're assholes who have found a supposedly unimpeachable argument to hide behind

Also known as 'cancer'

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 02:56:33 PM

Clemson University apologizes for serving Mexican food

Clemson Dining issued an apology to 'offended' students after hosting a 'Maximum Mexican' food day.
Students took to Twitter to call the event culturally insensitive and to question the school's efforts to promote diversity.

http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=6873

MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 06:15:33 PM

Clemson Dining issued an apology to 'offended' students after hosting a 'Maximum Mexican' food day.
Students took to Twitter to call the event culturally insensitive and to question the school's efforts to promote diversity.

I can't believe they apologized.

My favorite part of the article:

"While a few on Twitter were offended, the overwhelming preponderance of students registered absolutely no reaction at all. The one student who did respond to the Twitter complaints wrote, "I'm offended that you're offended. #CUfiestafiasco."

Clemson senior Austin Pendergist told Campus Reformhe felt the post-event uproar was “ridiculous.”

“This is something that Clemson Dining has done for years without any sort of backlash. People love the cultural nights in the dining halls,” Pendergist said. “What's next? Are they going to take away all potato based food as to not offend students from Irish decent? Remove the stir fry station so Asian-American students don't feel as if they are being misrepresented? When does it end?”"
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 06:18:16 PM

I can't believe they apologized.

My favorite part of the article:

"While a few on Twitter were offended, the overwhelming preponderance of students registered absolutely no reaction at all. The one student who did respond to the Twitter complaints wrote, "I'm offended that you're offended. #CUfiestafiasco."

Clemson senior Austin Pendergist told Campus Reformhe felt the post-event uproar was “ridiculous.”

“This is something that Clemson Dining has done for years without any sort of backlash. People love the cultural nights in the dining halls,” Pendergist said. “What's next? Are they going to take away all potato based food as to not offend students from Irish decent? Remove the stir fry station so Asian-American students don't feel as if they are being misrepresented? When does it end?”"

Never.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 04:02:09 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sLKCSBWijM

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 04:02:56 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rIM9fPCTAs

Salman Anjum

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 09:49:50 AM

Social Justice Warrior is a pejorative label applied to bloggers, activists and commentators who are prone to engage in lengthy and hostile debates against others on a range of issues concerning social injustice, identity politics and political correctness. In contrast to the social justice blogosphere at large, the stereotype of a social justice warrior is distinguished by the use of overzealous and self-righteous rhetorics, as well as appealing to emotions over logic and reason.

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2015, 10:40:13 AM

They don't even debate, they just make their talking points and when they're questioned they start making wild accusations and try to harass or stalk the people who criticise them, by the way, if you guys have heard of Thunderf00t this guy is a regular critic of the authoritarian feminists and they tried to stalk him and get him fired RL, however the plan backfired, rather hilariously.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o81ig9xOKvs

I know some people questioned my involvement when talking about these issues before, normally I don't get involved, but these people are genuine lunatics and hypocrites, they are also trying to invade the games industry, which makes this personal for me in particular so I'm more than happy to take the fight to them if necessary. I think it's important we keep an eye on these people especially the stalkers because they're actively trying to censor and control the internet at large.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: