Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:07:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Is A Social Justice Warrior (SJW)?  (Read 43285 times)
Hamukione

Activity: 1202
Merit: 507

Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 12:11:47 AM

Where are all the special snowflakes around?
Id like to give them a push off a bridge if they cant jump themselves..

Just seen a new video and I think its from BuzzFeed.
"Why dont people see that I am half Mexican and Half White"
"I feel like I dont belong because people cant see what race I am".

LIKE WTF.

Isnt Racism something we are fighting?

Students at PRINCETON wants Black ONLY  areas because they want a free space to separate from all other races.

What the fuck is wrong with people these days?

First Feminists... Now SJWs...

Pinch.Network - Join the airdrop now for free! No waitlist, no points. Guaranteed airdrop by claiming a free NFT.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 06:39:55 AM

LIKE WTF.

Students at PRINCETON wants Black ONLY  areas because they want a free space to separate from all other races.

It would be cool if you could post the link of that video.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 06:49:54 AM

There's no such thing as social justice. Or maybe in a jail.
...for the help and benefit of human beings...
totalitarianism

This. This is what SJW's want. Totalitarianism with their feelings dictating policy.

We've been there before. This is exactly what the SJW movement represents. This is why it is a cancer. They represent, beyond human lives, the destruction of free speech and innovation.

Hamukione

Activity: 1202
Merit: 507

Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 02:42:29 PM

LIKE WTF.

I was right!!!!

It was fucking buzzfeed doing it again!

Here is Undoomed taken a piss on them: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1Y_kJ7zrmo
Original video is in the describtion.

I cant watch this again.

Pinch.Network - Join the airdrop now for free! No waitlist, no points. Guaranteed airdrop by claiming a free NFT.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 02:52:14 PM

LIKE WTF.

I was right!!!!

It was fucking buzzfeed doing it again!

Here is Undoomed taken a piss on them: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1Y_kJ7zrmo
Original video is in the describtion.

I cant watch this again.

The "left" should wake up fast because the sjw movement only cares about itself...

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 02:51:22 PM

5 Signs You’re A Regressive Liberal

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 03:41:12 PM

New Orleans Student Leader Says “Right-Handed People” Need To Check Their Privilege…

A University of New Orleans student government executive argues that aside from white males, college students, U.S. citizens, and even right-handers need to “check their privilege.”

Darius Miner, who serves as Chief Justice of the UNO Student Government Association (SGA), claims in an op-ed for The Odyssey Monday that in order to effectively fight injustice, individuals must acknowledge a greatly expanded definition of “the dominant and advantaged groups” in our society.

“We all have a role or play a part in the way ourselves and our fellow people are treated,” he asserts. “If you think that you don’t have a role or a voice, think again.”

Miner then proceeds to identify seven categories of privilege, beginning with those that have already been targeted by others in the social justice movement and then adding several new characteristics of his own, each with instructions on how to “check” that particular privilege.

He encourages men, for instance, to “acknowledge the fact that a woman makes 77 cents per your dollar and that in business or political settings your identification is more dominant and treated more respectively [sic],” which he suggests would dissuade men from “[trying] to control what women choose to do with things that happen inside of their bodies.”

More generally, he reminds males that “you are allowed to have an opinion,” but asks them to “please reflect on your privilege whenever you form or express those opinions first.”

http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=7384

Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 04:20:00 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2016, 04:55:12 PM by Snail2

Students at PRINCETON wants Black ONLY  areas because they want a free space to separate from all other races.

If they get thet free space they asking for probably some other SJWs going to protest because of racial segregation.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 01:05:50 AM

Social justice warriors are racists who hate free speech

Published on Mar 18, 2016

This exchange highlights three traits that are prevalent amongst social justice warriors;

1) They don't believe in equality.

The film maker's free speech is immediately disqualified and the woman attempts to no platform him because he doesn't agree with her politically and is a white man.

2) They don't believe in free speech.

The woman tries to impose her own authoritarian code of conduct on the man in order to silence his First Amendment rights.

3) They're racist.

The white woman rushes to the aid of the Mexican woman, presuming that she is unable to defend her political ideas on her own because she is a minority. This is the bigotry of low expectations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HK1hFUD_d4

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 04:24:45 PM

A progressive women’s organization leading the charge against Donald Trump is demanding that Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos remove the Republican presidential front-runner’s menswear line from his website.

The group UltraViolet Action recently launched a petition that has reportedly attracted more than 36,000 signatures and calls on Bezos to reject Trump’s “racism, sexism and xenophobia” by discontinuing the availability of his clothing line in Amazon’s marketplace.

Trump’s name is currently attached to more than 30,000 products on Amazon, though not all of them are owned and manufactured by the Trump Organization. In addition to dress shirts and ties, “Trump 2016” bumper stickers and knockoff “Make America Great Again” hats are currently for sale.

“Amazon has a history of doing the right thing and removing sexist merchandise,” UltraViolet’s co-founder Shaunna Thomas said in a statement.

She continued, “Donald Trump has promoted violence at campaign events, stoked the fires of sexism and racism in America and espouses a political philosophy that borders on fascism [and] these values have no place on the Amazon marketplace.”

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/progressive-group-asks-amazon-to-suspend-sales-of-trump-products/article/2586554?custom_click=rss

Trifixion713

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 05:01:07 PM

A progressive women’s organization leading the charge against Donald Trump is demanding that Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos remove the Republican presidential front-runner’s menswear line from his website.

The group UltraViolet Action recently launched a petition that has reportedly attracted more than 36,000 signatures and calls on Bezos to reject Trump’s “racism, sexism and xenophobia” by discontinuing the availability of his clothing line in Amazon’s marketplace.

Trump’s name is currently attached to more than 30,000 products on Amazon, though not all of them are owned and manufactured by the Trump Organization. In addition to dress shirts and ties, “Trump 2016” bumper stickers and knockoff “Make America Great Again” hats are currently for sale.

“Amazon has a history of doing the right thing and removing sexist merchandise,” UltraViolet’s co-founder Shaunna Thomas said in a statement.

She continued, “Donald Trump has promoted violence at campaign events, stoked the fires of sexism and racism in America and espouses a political philosophy that borders on fascism [and] these values have no place on the Amazon marketplace.”

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/progressive-group-asks-amazon-to-suspend-sales-of-trump-products/article/2586554?custom_click=rss

Here's the co-founder of "UltraViolet Action" - what a crock. These people are so deluded and out of touch with reality...

Meet the rest of the crew here:

http://www.weareultraviolet.org/staff/

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 05:46:54 PM

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=male+tears

Yea...
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 02:57:47 PM

SFSU 2016 - Campus employee assaults white student for "cultural appropriation"

Published on Mar 28, 2016

Occurred at San Francisco State University on 3/28/2016.

--------------------------------------
Cancer.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 01:24:12 AM

SFSU 2016 - Campus employee assaults white student for "cultural appropriation"

Published on Mar 28, 2016

Occurred at San Francisco State University on 3/28/2016.

--------------------------------------
Cancer.

Black student who attacked white student for his dreadlocks is under investigation

San Francisco State University said it’s investigating an altercation captured on video Monday that appears to show a black female physically attacking a white male because of his dreadlocks.

Though the school didn’t identify the students in its Tuesday statement, it said neither is an employee.

That appears to be in response to early-morning claims on Twitter that the black woman is Bonita Tindle, whose LinkedIn page says she’s an intern for both the campus Women’s Center and Associated Students Inc., the student government.

The 46-second video uploaded Monday by Nicholas Silvera, which also claims the black woman is a “campus employee,” shows her interrogating and even grabbing a white man with dreadlocks, and later hitting another man who was filming the incident.

@SFSU IDK if you are aware, but an employee of yours, Bonita Tindle recently was on camera assaulting a student based on his race.

— Jimmy Russells (@JimmyRussells5) March 29, 2016

Already shared widely on Reddit and 4chan by Tuesday morning, the video features the woman and a black male standing with her repeatedly accusing the white student of cultural appropriation for having dreadlocks.

The white student later identified himself as Cory Soulr Goldstein, a local DJ, and laid out his allegations against the woman in a series of comments on his Facebook post.

The video begins with the white student immersed in an unwanted conversation with two black students about his choice of dreadlocks as a hairstyle.

“You’re saying that I can’t have a hairstyle because of your culture,” asks Goldstein.

“Yeah,” responds the woman, telling Goldstein that the style is a uniquely African tradition.

bonita-tindle-sfsu.Nicholas_Silvera.youtube

“‘Cause it is my culture,” the woman responds when asked why it offends her. “Do you know what locks mean?”

“Do you know how it was in Egyptian culture? Are you Egyptian,” Goldstein asks the woman incredulously. “Nah, brah, you’re not.”

Goldstein tries to get past her but the woman catches his sleeve and drags him back.

“You put your hands on me, you’ll learn,” says the woman, apparently suggesting that she could accuse of him of assault.

bonita-tindle-sfsu2

“You’ll learn what?” says Goldstein. “Whether you’re going to [inaudible] what kind of hair I have? That’s no reason, yo. I don’t need your disrespect. I don’t need your disrespect.”

When he leaves the conversation again, the woman turns on the bystander filming the argument.

“Come back- Why are you filming this?” the woman asks the cameraman.

When the cameraman responds that he is filming “for everyone’s safety,” the woman abruptly grabs for his camera, where the footage stops.

Even ‘Chocolate Rain’ maker is throwing shade at the woman

Goldstein wrote on Facebook that he has filed a police report with campus police, but isn’t pursuing criminal charges. He said the altercation extended beyond the 46-second clip posted on YouTube, with the woman threatening to “cut my locks off too among other verbal assaults.”

“I never feared for my safety, I just don’t like being grabbed and pushed,” wrote Goldstein in a Facebook comment later on Monday.

The video was so compelling that Tay Zonday, the YouTube personality and maker of the early viral video “Chocolate Rain,” weighed in with his criticism of the woman.

View post on imgur.com

The university said in its Tuesday statement that while it “promotes the rights of the campus community to engage in free speech,” it does “not condone behavior that impedes the safety or well-being of others.”

SFSU will “promptly and thoroughly investigate this incident through applicable University channels, including our campus student conduct procedures,” it said.

Some users on Twitter sounded their disbelief in the woman’s actions.

@SFSU Please rectify the situation, as a current student, I feel very unsafe on campus now, knowing employees can act like this.

— Jimmy Russells (@JimmyRussells5) March 29, 2016

Somebody put their hands on someone else because they were wearing "their hairstyle"

End of necessary analysis

— Vernaculis (@Vernaculis) March 29, 2016

Goldstein and Tindle have not responded to requests for comment from The College Fix.

http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/26799/

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 07:23:02 PM

Jesuit University Moves to Fire Conservative Professor Over His Political Views

Marquette University has moved to suspend and then fire Professor John McAdams for backing a student who tried to defend man-woman marriage when a leftist teaching assistant shut the student down.

In the fall of 2014, junior faculty member Cheryl Abbate told a student, who secretly recorded the exchange, that his defense of man-woman marriage was an unacceptable topic in her ethics class and compared his views to racism. She said, “You can have whatever opinions you want but I can tell you right now, in this class homophobic comments, racist comments, and sexist comments will not be tolerated.” And then she told the student he should drop the class.

On this very popular blog, Professor McAdams outed the incident and charged the teaching assistant with “using a tactic typical among liberals now. Opinions with which they disagree are not merely wrong, and are not to be argued against on their merits, but are deemed ‘offensive’ and need to be shut up.”

A firestorm ensued that pitted the academic freedom of McAdams against the leftist pieties of the officially “Catholic” institution.

The teaching assistant is said to have gotten mean emails, though she was hailed as a liberal hero and went on to a tenure track position at another university. McAdams was brought up on charges.

It was announced this week that a “diverse” faculty committee recommended to the university president that McAdams be suspended without pay from April 1 through the fall of 2016 and that he lose his job unless he admits “guilt” and apologized “within the next two weeks.” Specifically, the demand is “Your acknowledgement that your November 9, 2014, blog post was reckless and incompatible with the mission and values of Marquette University and you express deep regret for the harm suffered by our former graduate student and instructor, Ms. Abbate.”

The ever quotable and crusty McAdams compared the demand to the “Inquisition, in which victims who ‘confessed’ they had been consorting with Satan and spreading heresy would be spared execution.” He called the demand a violation of “black letter guarantees of academic freedom embodied in University statutes.”

He also charges the university president with dishonesty since the faculty panel did not require such an admission of guilt or an apology. McAdams said such a statement from him would amount to a “loyalty oath” and he says he will not submit.

He also referred to Marquette’s “Catholic mission” as nothing more than a “marketing gimmick.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/03/30/university-moves-fire-conservative-professor-political-views/

frankharmon57

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 10:02:07 PM

A social justice warrior reads an essay about a form of internal misogyny where women and girls insult stereotypical feminine activities and characteristics in order to boost themselves over other women.

The SJW absorbs this and later complains in response to a Huffington Post article about a 10-year-old feminist's letter, because the 10-year-old called the color pink "prissy".

#2:
Commnter: "I don't like getting manicures. It's too prissy."

SJW: "Oh my god, how fucking dare you use that word, you disgusting sexist piece of shit!"
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 03:36:57 PM

Jesuit University Moves to Fire Conservative Professor Over His Political Views

Marquette University has moved to suspend and then fire Professor John McAdams for backing a student who tried to defend man-woman marriage when a leftist teaching assistant shut the student down.

In the fall of 2014, junior faculty member Cheryl Abbate told a student, who secretly recorded the exchange, that his defense of man-woman marriage was an unacceptable topic in her ethics class and compared his views to racism. She said, “You can have whatever opinions you want but I can tell you right now, in this class homophobic comments, racist comments, and sexist comments will not be tolerated.” And then she told the student he should drop the class.

On this very popular blog, Professor McAdams outed the incident and charged the teaching assistant with “using a tactic typical among liberals now. Opinions with which they disagree are not merely wrong, and are not to be argued against on their merits, but are deemed ‘offensive’ and need to be shut up.”

A firestorm ensued that pitted the academic freedom of McAdams against the leftist pieties of the officially “Catholic” institution.

The teaching assistant is said to have gotten mean emails, though she was hailed as a liberal hero and went on to a tenure track position at another university. McAdams was brought up on charges.

It was announced this week that a “diverse” faculty committee recommended to the university president that McAdams be suspended without pay from April 1 through the fall of 2016 and that he lose his job unless he admits “guilt” and apologized “within the next two weeks.” Specifically, the demand is “Your acknowledgement that your November 9, 2014, blog post was reckless and incompatible with the mission and values of Marquette University and you express deep regret for the harm suffered by our former graduate student and instructor, Ms. Abbate.”

The ever quotable and crusty McAdams compared the demand to the “Inquisition, in which victims who ‘confessed’ they had been consorting with Satan and spreading heresy would be spared execution.” He called the demand a violation of “black letter guarantees of academic freedom embodied in University statutes.”

He also charges the university president with dishonesty since the faculty panel did not require such an admission of guilt or an apology. McAdams said such a statement from him would amount to a “loyalty oath” and he says he will not submit.

He also referred to Marquette’s “Catholic mission” as nothing more than a “marketing gimmick.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/03/30/university-moves-fire-conservative-professor-political-views/

Breitbart News Daily - Professor John McAdams - April 1, 2016

https://soundcloud.com/breitbart/breitbart-news-daily-professor-john-mcadams-april-1-2016

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 03:00:10 PM

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon