Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:38:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FaucetBOX.com Discussion  (Read 236941 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rkandrades

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

Bitcoin Faucet & Blog

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 06:57:15 PM

You're using PHP older than 5.4. Faucetinabox script requires PHP 5.4 or newer
Couldn't he just use array() instead of the []s? Or would there be more errors in the script later?

He can. And as far as I know it'll even work for now. But we really don't recommend it, we don't test it with such old versions and bad things may happen, including security issues. Even PHP 5.4 isn't supported anymore by PHP developers: http://php.net/supported-versions.php. There's a big red "A release that is no longer supported. Users of this release should upgrade as soon as possible, as they may be exposed to unpatched security vulnerabilities." next to PHP 5.3 and PHP 5.4.

I mean if there are a way to set the referrals for the entirely life. For example, If I send an user to claim in a faucet. Everytime that user claim again from the same bitcoin address I will receive the referral reward even is the user don't use my referral link again.
That's how referrals work using the vanilla FaucetBox script I believe. There is no option to change the length of a referral, unless custom coded in.

Yes, that's how referrals work and there's no way to change it without changing the code.

Thank you.

But if I change the referral reward to a different value. Will the referrers receive the old value (value valid on the first referral moment) or will they receive the update value?

Bitcoin█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
atcher.
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
  FaucetFREE BTCitcoin RewardsBlogLearn about Finance, Economics and Bitcoin

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2015, 07:04:00 PM

Thank you.

But if I change the referral reward to a different value. Will the referrers receive the old value (value valid on the first referral moment) or will they receive the update value?
They will receive the updated value AFAIK.
Kazuldur (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 971
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 07:29:50 PM

Thank you.

They will receive the updated value AFAIK.

That's correct.

Unless stated otherwise, all opinions are of my own, not FaucetBOX.com's.
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 07:22:10 AM

help. why does when im logging in to my site, it always says

There was a problem with accessing your session data on the server. Check your server logs and contact your hosting provider for further help.

Then when i check server logs, it says..

PHP Warning:  Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/var/php_se

What should I do to fixed that? Thank you!
Kazuldur (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 971

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 08:06:43 AM

help. why does when im logging in to my site, it always says

There was a problem with accessing your session data on the server. Check your server logs and contact your hosting provider for further help.

Then when i check server logs, it says..

PHP Warning:  Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/var/php_se

What should I do to fixed that? Thank you!

Set the session.save_path in php.ini correctly and make sure that the directory you've set in session.save_path exists and is writeable by the user that PHP scripts are run by.

In other words: PHP sessions aren't configured properly, it has nothing to do with the script.

Unless stated otherwise, all opinions are of my own, not FaucetBOX.com's.
nawaraj

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 09:23:46 AM

Hi Kazuldur, How to make a fuacet website mobile friendly, So that no ads will be hidden in another ads. When I create a faucet using your script, at that time fuacet look better on my pc but when I open it on my smart phone, then it was not look like that which I aspected like on pc. Sad
minifrij
Legendary

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2015, 01:16:29 PM

Hi Kazuldur, How to make a fuacet website mobile friendly, So that no ads will be hidden in another ads. When I create a faucet using your script, at that time fuacet look better on my pc but when I open it on my smart phone, then it was not look like that which I aspected like on pc. Sad
If you want a mobile friendly website then you will have to change your template files to be mobile friendly. There are lots of tutorials on this online, try looking those up.
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 01:29:54 PM

You have some errors on your website. http://bitus.xyz/

A temporary error occurred. 4 resources on this page could not be loaded. The results and screenshot may be incorrect. You may want to try again later.

https://www.google.co.uk/webmasters/tools/mobile-friendly/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fbitus.xyz%2F

For optimal rendering and indexing, always allow Googlebot access to the JavaScript, CSS, and image files used by your website so that Googlebot can see your site like an average user. If your site’s robots.txt file disallows crawling of these assets, it directly harms how well our algorithms render and index your content. This can result in suboptimal rankings.
Recommended actions:

https://developers.google.com/webmasters/mobile-sites/mobile-seo/common-mistakes/blocked-resources?hl=en-US&utm_source=MFT&utm_campaign=MFT&utm_medium=incoming-link

Make sure that Googlebot can crawl your JavaScript, CSS and image files by using the “Fetch as Google” feature in Google Webmaster Tools. It will allow you to see exactly how Googlebot sees and renders your content, and it will help you identify and fix a number of indexing issues on your site.
Check and test your robots.txt in Google Webmaster Tools.
Test your mobile pages with the Mobile-Friendly Test to see if our systems detect your website as compatible for mobile users.
If you use separate URLs for your mobile pages, make sure to test both the mobile and the desktop URLs, so you can confirm that the redirect is recognized and crawlable.

And its gone.
minifrij
Legendary

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2015, 07:53:20 PM

light box popup script plz ...
Is this what you're looking for?
minifrij
Legendary

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2015, 09:26:51 PM

i wanna something like are you a human OnSubmit
If you want that with AreYouAHuman then I believe you can just set the Game Style option in your dashboard to 'Lightbox'.
If you want to do it with other captchas then you can just custom code it into your template file and have it show with Javascript. I could even do it for you if you needed it, for a small price.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 11:16:40 PM

Guys i just want to ask something that popup ads is good or not in my faucet site? Because if i add popup ads i will earn extra cash. What do you think?
minifrij
Legendary

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2015, 11:20:22 PM

Guys i just want to ask something that popup ads is good or not in my faucet site? Because if i add popup ads i will earn extra cash. What do you think?
If you have popup ads you will not be accepted into the FaucetBox list or rotator, and possibly others. They may allow you to earn extra cash, but they are horrible for your users to work with.
Personally I would not recommend popup ads, though I look for a good user experience over anything else which is probably why.
rkandrades

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

Bitcoin Faucet & Blog

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 12:58:21 AM

If you have popup ads you will not be accepted into the FaucetBox list or rotator, and possibly others. They may allow you to earn extra cash, but they are horrible for your users to work with.
Personally I would not recommend popup ads, though I look for a good user experience over anything else which is probably why.

Agreed.

Popus are terrible for faucet users and rotator owners don't like to add faucets with popups to their service.

If you want to use popups please remember that use Adsense Ads into popups is prohibited.

Bitcoin█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
atcher.
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

FaucetFREE BTCitcoin RewardsBlogLearn about Finance, Economics and Bitcoin

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

minifrij
Legendary

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2015, 01:36:45 PM

help me to break iframe ...
What do you mean? You want your site to not be in any iframes?
If that's the case, try this to break out of them or this to block iframes from loading your site.
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 08:52:45 PM

Is there a way that we can get a link directly to our faucet on the faucet list that we can share?
LosingAlpha

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2015, 10:54:21 PM

help me to break iframe ...
What do you mean? You want your site to not be in any iframes?
If that's the case, try this to break out of them or this to block iframes from loading your site.
it is not working with sandbox
If you're in a sandbox that doesn't allow top navigation, you can't break out. You just have to detect it and show different content.

thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 12:13:43 AM

Another large bot attack today. I probably have some of the best security features available (certainly more than the average Faucet admin), but I'm still being attacked.

Email verification makes little difference, disposable .yandex.ru emails are all the rage at the moment it seems. Banned around 100+ addresses, but not before losing ~30,000 satoshi per address. Not being able to retrieve funds when they are lost like this is a shame. I can see my satoshi sitting in someone's account and it's annoying.

Honeypots help, but aren't perfect.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
minifrij
Legendary

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2015, 02:06:01 AM

Email verification makes little difference, disposable .yandex.ru emails are all the rage at the moment it seems.
Perhaps you could use something similar to this API to try and block any disposable e-mail addresses, then add others to a blacklist as you find them?
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 02:26:58 AM

Another large bot attack today. I probably have some of the best security features available (certainly more than the average Faucet admin), but I'm still being attacked.

Email verification makes little difference, disposable .yandex.ru emails are all the rage at the moment it seems. Banned around 100+ addresses, but not before losing ~30,000 satoshi per address. Not being able to retrieve funds when they are lost like this is a shame. I can see my satoshi sitting in someone's account and it's annoying.

Yes I think Bitcoin being a non refundable method is not really that amazing feature some think it is. It fueled so many scams or dishonest maneuvers like this and there's nothing you can do. Sorry to hear that.
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 06:48:14 AM

Yes I think Bitcoin being a non refundable method is not really that amazing feature some think it is. It fueled so many scams or dishonest maneuvers like this and there's nothing you can do. Sorry to hear that.

It's certainly something I anticipated. In my early days using faucets I encountered and even tested a few bots, as well as using proxy extensions to claim on sites - so perhaps it's karma, but I am fairly well versed with the ways of the 'Dark Side'.

I am trying to maintain a sustainable faucet that isn't attacked. Our popularity has been our downfall, but seeing posts from users on here has made it clear that I'm not alone. I just came off a Teamviewer with the admin of ElenaBitcoin who is also suffering attacks (our script is the same)

I still want to see a real discussion here regarding the issues with bots. Faucetbox isn't to blame, but it's a platform that does very little to stem the flow of botting.

Even with a custom script that features email verification, admin approved withdrawal thresholds, I'm still having to crawl through records and pull IPs for further research, trawl through Faucetbox accounts to verify bots, compile databases and ban users.

It'd be amazing to see some functionality that allowed admins to prevent API access by specific keys, or a Faucetbox blacklist.

I just want to know that the 0.4 in fees that I've paid on the 14+ BTC that's been deposited into my account is going towards some improved security.

That being said, Minifrij, how would I go about adding a php function to check a user isn't claiming/cashing out from more then, say, 3 addresses?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: