Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 04:35:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 2BACCO Coin | CrowdFund | Upgrading To POS/POW |scrypt| Smoker Friendly |  (Read 54433 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 10:14:38 AM

So I got a wallet working and are you planning on getting this coin listed onto an exchange for that we may trade it Cheesy

We are trying to get it listed on exchanges.
Getter done then boys Wink lol

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BirdCoinV2

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 04:37:51 PM

yeahhh..i'm the 6th richer!

crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 05:23:34 PM

yeahhh..i'm the 6th richer!

I'm 4th lol quite how i got there I have no idea

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
2bacco (OP)

Activity: 196

The Smoker Friendly Coin 2BACCO

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 06:10:15 PM

[2BACCO COIN TWITTER CAMPAIGN]Paying 150,000 2bacco coins for tweets

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1103560.0

2BACCO Coin |  Main Thread At Bitcointalk.org |  Crowdfunding | Upgrading to POS | Add 2bacco To Mining Pools | Mine 2bacco |
2BACCO.COM | 2BACCO CROWDFUNDING | Twitter for @2bacco_2bacco | Facebook 2bacco coin page                                                                I Look Forwards To Buying My Cigarettes With 2bacco coin
peterson33

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 06:14:55 PM

I want to translate this thread in to Portuguese.

Do you have any bounty for thread translation?
2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 06:16:50 PM

I want to translate this thread in to Portuguese.

Do you have any bounty for thread translation?

send me pm please

2BACCO Coin |  Main Thread At Bitcointalk.org |  Crowdfunding | Upgrading to POS | Add 2bacco To Mining Pools | Mine 2bacco |
2BACCO.COM | 2BACCO CROWDFUNDING | Twitter for @2bacco_2bacco | Facebook 2bacco coin page                                                                I Look Forwards To Buying My Cigarettes With 2bacco coin
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 02:06:50 AM

Hey 2BACCO you should start messaging for exchanges are aware about it and at least look to get this coin listed mate Grin

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Rago

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 08:04:25 AM

Bump any exchange Grin
Rago

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 11:06:47 AM

WTS 2bacco coin 1k = 10$ BTC
2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2015, 11:34:31 AM

WTS 2bacco coin 1k = 10$ BTC

if you guys have a twitter account, and have a little time to spare, you might consider retweeting @2bacco_2bacco recent tweets

the tweets where I am asking about mining or trading 2bacco coins Smiley

BirdCoinV2

Activity: 185

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 12:51:20 PM

100+ followers are too much i think

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 05:07:42 PM

I honestly think you guys should look into asking any exchanges to put your guys on them for trading Cheesy

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2015, 09:01:17 PM

I honestly think you guys should look into asking any exchanges to put your guys on them for trading Cheesy

There are a bit over 100 coin exchanges on the list at the link below:

[Exchange List] List of AltCoin and Bitcoin Cryptocurrency Exchanges
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=777154.0

Quote below from FallingKnife(op of the thread) on March 26, 2015, 12:38:28 PM

80 coins on the list after a purging. I visited all of the sites to confirm if they were at least still online.
Quite a few appear to have no volume, no users, and haven't tweeted for awhile. User beware. Certainly check them out to the best your ability before sending any coins.  No activity means owner isn't making money.

He has since updated the list and there is now over 100 exchanges on that list. Smiley

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 09:39:51 PM

There are a bit over 100 coin exchanges on the list at the link below:

[Exchange List] List of AltCoin and Bitcoin Cryptocurrency Exchanges
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=777154.0

Quote below from FallingKnife(op of the thread) on March 26, 2015, 12:38:28 PM

80 coins on the list after a purging. I visited all of the sites to confirm if they were at least still online.
Quite a few appear to have no volume, no users, and haven't tweeted for awhile. User beware. Certainly check them out to the best your ability before sending any coins.  No activity means owner isn't making money.

He has since updated the list and there is now over 100 exchanges on that list. Smiley

Ya so which one can you trade 2BACCO on? Is there any exchange that it can be traded on right now?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 10:06:04 PM

no exchange that I am aware of just yet.

marcetin did some work on a github for 2bacco

I want to get some feedback about it from people in this thread

here is the link:
https://github.com/marcetin/2bacco

ya know, I used to go to the corner store for my mom when I was 4 years old,
and buy cigarettes that were named Mark Ten(a pack cost somewhere between 0.68 and 0.72 cents or so at that time)

Mark Ten cigarettes, any connection to marcetin? similar name? Smiley

marcetin is a good guy, and helped me with a little something just last week Smiley

And thanks marcetin for your help.....

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2015, 10:31:12 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2015, 04:03:51 AM by 2bacco

There are things happening today for 2BACCO coin! Smiley

marcetin designed the new 2BACCO coin pictures, thanks marcetin Smiley

Portugese 2bacco forum thread at bitcointalk:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1104314

thank you to peterson33 for the portugese translation Smiley

badam

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 10:54:43 PM

New logo is really nice, good to have a github, but diff retarget wasnt modified
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 10:57:40 PM

New logo is really nice, good to have a github, but diff retarget wasnt modified
Ya at least you guys are doing something with the coin and trying so that's an alright sign lol I would love to see the coin get listed on an exchange though and I have sent a couple messages out to exchanges about possibly listing 2BACCO on their sites but does this coin even have a block explorer yet? If not I would strongly suggest that be the next step since many exchanges won't even look at a coin without a block explorer Wink Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

badam

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 11:00:11 PM

Ya at least you guys are doing something with the coin and trying so that's an alright sign lol I would love to see the coin get listed on an exchange though and I have sent a couple messages out to exchanges about possibly listing 2BACCO on their sites but does this coin even have a block explorer yet? If not I would strongly suggest that be the next step since many exchanges won't even look at a coin without a block explorer Wink Cheers

Block Explorer was announced few days ago it is up at http://2bacco.explorer.bitnodes.net/
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 11:17:40 PM

I was thinking of putting marcetin's
github for 2bacco coin into the op
announcement thread for 2bacco,

as such it would have been public,

so therefore seeing as how it would have
been public anyways, I then put it here
into the thread for discussion,
before I put it into the op.

This lack of a github was a main reason given for why there is no exchange for 2bacco coin
and thank you to marcetin for his work, here is the link again, open for discussion, thanks
https://github.com/marcetin/2bacco
Well obviously you need to put the Github link in the OP mate Smiley And that's good to know their is a block explorer and maybe it wouldn't hurt if someone could start doing some PR work for the coin looking to talking to some tobacco related companies or what not about possibly looking into the idea of accepting a cryptocurrency like this one as a payment method Smiley That would at least show more people some incentive to get involved with the coin and give exchanges more of a reason to want to list the coin as well Wink Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: