Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:13:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 2BACCO Coin | CrowdFund | Upgrading To POS/POW |scrypt| Smoker Friendly |  (Read 54446 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
2bacco (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

The Smoker Friendly Coin 2BACCO

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 05:57:24 PM

2BACCO coin [2BACCO] is listed: https://yobit.net/en/trade/2BACCO/BTC
2BACCO coin Dice: https://yobit.net/en/dice/2BACCO

Really good news, thanks for adding 2BACCO coin for trading at Yobit.net Smiley

I will put the Yobit.net links into the op of this thread.

2BACCO Coin |  Main Thread At Bitcointalk.org |  Crowdfunding | Upgrading to POS | Add 2bacco To Mining Pools | Mine 2bacco |
2BACCO.COM | 2BACCO CROWDFUNDING | Twitter for @2bacco_2bacco | Facebook 2bacco coin page                                                                I Look Forwards To Buying My Cigarettes With 2bacco coin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
poolmn

Activity: 314
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 06:28:56 PM

Pool:

https://pool.mn/2bac

https://pool.mn - 0.99% fee
badam

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 06:41:13 PM

Dev are you dumping? since you came online there are constantly lower and lower sell orders before it was stable for about 1 hour
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 06:45:58 PM

Dev are you dumping? since you came online there are constantly lower and lower sell orders before it was stable for about 1 hour

No the 5k's are me getting rid of this coin....

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
badam

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 06:47:22 PM

At least dev is not dumping:P
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 06:49:22 PM

At least dev is not dumping:P

Yeah thats the only reason I posted, I didnt want people thinking it was him, for as dumb as he sounds, he is doing his best ......

I got 220k of theses damn things so it may take a while to get rid of them....Sorry

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 07:45:15 PM

Thank you very much for setting up a 2BACCO coin pool Smiley
I put the link into the op of this 2BACCO coin thread.

2BACCO Coin |  Main Thread At Bitcointalk.org |  Crowdfunding | Upgrading to POS | Add 2bacco To Mining Pools | Mine 2bacco |
2BACCO.COM | 2BACCO CROWDFUNDING | Twitter for @2bacco_2bacco | Facebook 2bacco coin page                                                                I Look Forwards To Buying My Cigarettes With 2bacco coin
2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 08:08:16 PM

Part of the answer is in the op, I have no intentions of 'dumping' Smiley

2BACCO Road Map

I know some people are curious about the roadmap, or what it is that I am doing with 2bacco coin.

I am only able to give you a partial picture of what it is I am doing,
but as things develop more over time, then I should be able to reveal more then. Smiley

At this time, there are a couple of things I am doing.

In Brief:

1- Smokers Advocacy

2- Involved with 2bacco coin

The 2BACCO coin work includes trying to find:

- mining support to mine 2BACCO coins
- Exchange listings to trade 2BACCO Coins
- Payment Processor(s) to process transactions of 2BACCO Coins
- Contact stores locally and on the internet, and ask them to accept 2BACCO coins

Finding another developer(s) is perhaps the most important thing for 2bacco coin in these early days.

I have long term intent to be doing those works involved with smokers advocacy and 2bacco coin. Smiley

2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2015, 01:00:17 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2015, 05:02:51 AM by 2bacco

Thank you to everyone who has helped 2BACCO Coin to make the advances that have recently happened. Smiley

The focus is now to ask store owners to accept 2bacco coins, so we can buy cigarettes & tobacco from them. Smiley

As more smokers pay for their cigarettes with 2bacco coins, then 2bacco coin will become more and more successful.
Smiley

NoobKidOnTheBlock

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 03:19:43 PM

Thank you to everyone who has helped 2BACCO Coin to make the advances that have recently happened. Smiley

The focus is now to ask store owners to accept 2bacco coins, so we can buy cigarettes & tobacco from them. Smiley

As more smokers pay for their cigarettes with 2bacco coins, then 2bacco coin will become more and more successful.
Smiley
How do you plan to get store owners to accept 2BACCO coins for cigarettes? I would love to hear how you are going to accomplish that goal mate Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

notabeliever

Activity: 724
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 03:57:06 PM

Yes just the other day I asked a store owner can I pay in bitcoin and he looked at me kinda of strange. Do you really think every store owner knows about alt-coins. Matter fact what is the percentage of the population that knows what a bitcoin is? To you have a android wallet ready for me and the store owner to use.
notabeliever

Activity: 724
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 03:58:05 PM

Yes just the other day I asked a store owner can I pay in bitcoin and he looked at me kinda of strange. Do you really think every store owner knows about alt-coins. Matter fact what is the percentage of the population that knows what a bitcoin is? To you have a android wallet ready for me and the store owner to use.

Plus which of the top 5 Tobbaco companies have you contacted
2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2015, 04:25:09 PM

Smiley
How do you plan to get store owners to accept 2BACCO coins for cigarettes? I would love to hear how you are going to accomplish that goal mate Smiley

It 'might' be that a high percentage of people who have 2BACCO coins, are also able and willing to at least try out buying cigarettes online, therefore there is a cluster of buyers here for stores who sell cigarettes and tobacco,
and as more smokers choose to buy cigarettes with 2bacco coins, then that 'cluster' of people will grow in numbers, so it becomes more and more advantageous for store owners to accept 2bacco coins.

But also, if people who have 2bacco coins contact store owners, asking if they accept 2bacco coins, then store owners might look into 2bacco coins and store owners might actually become some of the bigger backers of 2bacco coins in the long run, but atm 2bacco coin hasn't had that much exposure out there, so lots of store owners do not know 2bacco coin is here.

I hope that answers that question Smiley

2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2015, 04:55:30 PM

Plus which of the top 5 Tobbaco companies have you contacted

I have just begun to consider how to approach store owners to ask them if they accept 2bacco coins or not.

One of the big advantages of 2bacco coin for smokers, is the opportunity to mine/invest into 2bacco coins currently, when 2bacco coins are low priced on exchanges, or perhaps the mining is finding significant numbers of coins.
You guys know how much cigarettes and tobacco cost, it can be expensive, so we know if 2bacco coin catches on with enough smokers, then the current investments into mining or buying coins on exchanges, is likely to pay off well.
At the same time, smokers can buy their cigarettes or tobacco online, once there is store owners accepting 2bacco coins, but also the store owners might want to exchange the 2bacco coins for btc(but once again, the current prices, and the investment opportunity might mean this is contraindicated for now, but it might be more advantageous to hold onto 2bacco coins, as the markets adjust upwards to facilitate the buying of high priced, high taxed cigarettes online.)

Android wallet is something to put into the projects development for now.

That answers some of your questions I hope. Smiley

2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2015, 06:49:39 PM

The Gorilla Main Thread at Bitcointalk indicates that there is DDOS attack against www.gorilla.exchange so we wait and see on that
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1059159.msg11817213#msg11817213

Also, it may be, that in order to withdraw coin/currencies, people have to be verified,
but I cannot say for certain about that. I will have to get the info from iGotSpots

If people are not that familiar with trading at Yobit.net
there isn't a list of the coins,
but I use the Market link at the top of the page,
and then use the 'search' box and type in '2bacco'
and then the trading page link displays,
click on that link to go to the 2bacco coin trading page Smiley

2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2015, 07:05:18 PM

If Stores or websites who accept 2BACCO coins, display a '2BACCO Coin Accepted Here' pic, then we know they accept 2BACCO Coins Smiley

Transactions will likely be done manually atm, that means we have to contact store owners(the store owners who accept 2bacco coins), and work it all out so they get all the info they need, such as the mailing address, and get paid 2bacco coins etc..

In the future, 2BACCO coin will have payment processing, but for now transactions are done manually.

Smiley

pjcltd
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2015, 08:10:58 PM

gorilla.exchange SCAM HuhHuh Huh Huh

hi its not a scam site
its under massive DDOS attack and has been for the last 2days

we are doing all we can to get it back up.

thanks
paul
2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 10:17:15 AM

hi its not a scam site

thanks
paul

Thank you for updating us about that Paul,

and thanks again for making the 2bacco coin mining pool Smiley

FYI everyone, Paul saved the day, by providing a mining pool for 2BACCO Coin,

and Paul is somehow affiliated with Gorilla.exchange, but I don't know in what capacity that is.

Paul's mining pool is in the 2bacco main thread op, here it is again(below):

MP Hosting
Pool hosting http://www.mp-hosting.co.uk
http://151.80.206.102

pjcltd
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 12:54:04 PM

hi its not a scam site

thanks
paul

Thank you for updating us about that Paul,

and thanks again for making the 2bacco coin mining pool Smiley

FYI everyone, Paul saved the day, by providing a mining pool for 2BACCO Coin,

and Paul is somehow affiliated with Gorilla.exchange, but I don't know in what capacity that is.

Paul's mining pool is in the 2bacco main thread op, here it is again(below):

MP Hosting
Pool hosting http://www.mp-hosting.co.uk
http://151.80.206.102

Hi
i run gorilla.exchange  for our  customer Igotspots he pays for the exchange but dons not get anything out of it
2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 03:28:59 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2015, 07:59:24 PM by 2bacco

Here is that pic with the list of ways people might support 2bacco coin
There is also dev work that I should have added to the list.

And store owners might display a '2BACCO Coin Accepted Here' pic on their site, to let people know they accept 2bacco coins.

With the support of smokers, I think 2bacco coin will be a successful crypto currency

I intend to buy my cigarettes with 2bacco coins in the future, there is a bit of lag time, which presents a speculative buy opportunity for investors Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: