Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:50:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 2BACCO Coin | CrowdFund | Upgrading To POS/POW |scrypt| Smoker Friendly |  (Read 54446 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BirdCoinV2

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 03:38:46 PM

have you decide how many part of the premine will be used for each point of your last ann?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
2bacco (OP)

Activity: 196

The Smoker Friendly Coin 2BACCO

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 04:02:46 PM

have you decide how many part of the premine will be used for each point of your last ann?

There isn't a pre-formatted plan.

The premine is needed to support the smokers mercy and abundance work I do,

but also to pay for current and ongoing costs to support 2bacco coin

The price of 2bacco coins will need to become scaled upwards,

to facilitate the transactions of the high priced cigarette & tobacco,

but this early lag time presents a speculative buy opportunity

2BACCO Coin |  Main Thread At Bitcointalk.org |  Crowdfunding | Upgrading to POS | Add 2bacco To Mining Pools | Mine 2bacco |
2BACCO.COM | 2BACCO CROWDFUNDING | Twitter for @2bacco_2bacco | Facebook 2bacco coin page                                                                I Look Forwards To Buying My Cigarettes With 2bacco coin
AminerMiner

Activity: 591
Merit: 500

Why oh why Didnt i take the blue pill ?!?!

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 04:37:03 PM

whahahaa thx for that delete!!

says it all !!

cheers

2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 04:53:13 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2015, 08:10:37 PM by 2bacco

Guys, 2bacco coin needs your support.

Part of the reason why there is needs for smokers mercy and abundance work,
is because of the Severity and Austerity being imposed against Smokers.

2BACCO Coin |  Main Thread At Bitcointalk.org |  Crowdfunding | Upgrading to POS | Add 2bacco To Mining Pools | Mine 2bacco |
2BACCO.COM | 2BACCO CROWDFUNDING | Twitter for @2bacco_2bacco | Facebook 2bacco coin page                                                                I Look Forwards To Buying My Cigarettes With 2bacco coin
2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 06:02:39 PM

2bacco coin has to have a store where I can buy some cigarettes. Has to, must have. Need. Smiley

I can smoke 8 cartons of cigarettes/month.  Smiley

online stores, I will want to sample their service and product perhaps by purchasing just a pack of cigarettes from them at first, or the lowest order size they allow(maybe 1 carton?)

I want to buy 8 cartons of cigarettes, but will need to get fiat into bitcoins first, and then buy some 2bacco coins on the exchange, so there is a bit of lag time,

but I will gladly do all that, to support the mercy and abundance message, and also to support my own investment into 2bacco coins.

There isn't enough liquidity on 2bacco exchanges, and I do not want to be paying
1 million 2bacco coins per carton of cigarettes.(not gonna happen, I won't pay 1 million 2bacco for 1 carton of cigarettes) Cheesy

2bacco coin must go up in price, and have improved liquidity to facilitate me to buy 8 cartons of cigarettes,

else I am 'giving away too many 2bacco coins for a carton of cigarettes' Smiley

Pint8alesius

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 01:04:27 AM

2bacco lookin' better now with the mining pools and exchanges,
time to find stores to sell us some cigarettes Smiley
2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2015, 02:38:17 AM

New Bounties in the op:

a second block explorer: 20,000
faucet: 35,000

First Store accepting 2bacco coins,
and able/willing to sell cigarettes,
and process orders manually for now
:  50,000

2nd store: 25,000
3rd store: 10,000

As more smokers buy their cigarettes & tobacco with 2bacco coin,
then 2bacco coin will become an even more and more successful crypto coin
Smiley

2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2015, 03:17:27 AM

whahahaa thx for that delete!!

says it all !!

cheers
Yep really funny that 2 of my posts got deleted from this thread when I simply stated the facts!!! LOL Well wait for this one to get deleted too Wink Cheers

NoobKidOnTheBlock you are changing the topic, when I am focused on trying to find stores to accept 2bacco coins, but if you were also working towards that and then coming back and reporting in, to let us know what you had done, then that is ok, but you were not doing that, there wasn't anything productive about a couple of posts, and i think you were using a sockpuppet to harrass me, plus you told me to f off on twitter, so I deleted a couple posts.

tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 07:42:25 AM

Just picked up a good few of these as I think when this gets to trek it could be a bit of a success, smoke 'em if you got 'em
BirdCoinV2

Activity: 185

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 08:15:49 AM

New Bounties in the op:

a second block explorer: 20,000
faucet: 35,000

First Store accepting 2bacco coins,
and able/willing to sell cigarettes,
and process orders manually for now
:  50,000

2nd store: 25,000
3rd store: 10,000

Smiley

Right bounties dev!

Rago

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 08:37:19 AM

Mr 2bacco

Contact only https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=83653 https://www.dutyfree.io they sell cigarettes  for bitcoin try to do a deal with him and we may get our first store accepting 2bacco coins  Smiley
LugLoper

Activity: 121

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 09:15:12 AM

Why is ocminer such a deuchbag?! He's alway's the first (or one of the first) to comment... And it's it's always negative if not downright insulting!
Hey ocminer - in my good old home language(afrikaans) - JOU MOER! POEPOL!
2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2015, 11:50:26 AM
Last edit: July 10, 2015, 12:22:14 PM by 2bacco

NoobKidOnTheBlock

I think what the issue might be, is in regards to whether or not there is a need for a 'disclaimer' for 2bacco coin.

but it might be better to discuss this in private rather than public?

pjcltd
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2015, 11:53:28 AM

Guys we will get the exchange back for 24 hours
so you can get your coins off the exchange

He is saying

from 4pm GMT+1 you will  have full access to the exchange  
for 24 hours so get your coins off it

After that its gone for good
2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2015, 12:25:52 PM

pjcltd, can you please explain this more?
is gorilla.exchange closing down for a while or permanently? or is 2bacco coin being delisted, if so, why?

Thanks

pjcltd
Legendary

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2015, 12:37:47 PM

is gorilla.exchange closing down for a while or permanently? or is 2bacco coin being delisted, if so, why?

Thanks

we are been held to ransom with the exchange
he is giving the users of the exchange 24 hours to get there coins of the exchange

i was only quoting what he said to us

if i have any more info i would let you all know
my advice is to get your coins off the exchange

are we stopping doing the exchange     NO WAY
are we delisting any coins       NO WAY
2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2015, 12:45:10 PM

- the exchange isn't displaying when I try to surf to gorilla.exchange all I see is a blank white page.
- is the exchange going to be visible again at 4 pm gmt? I will check at that time I guess.

- do we need to be verified to withdraw coins from gorilla.exchange?

Thanks

he is giving the users of the exchange 24 hours to get there coins of the exchange

pjcltd
Legendary

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2015, 12:58:22 PM

- the exchange isn't displaying when I try to surf to gorilla.exchange all I see is a blank white page.
- is the exchange going to be visible again at 4 pm gmt? I will check at that time I guess.

Thanks

no just ask for the withdraw and i will process them as fast as i can

2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2015, 01:03:10 PM

Just picked up a good few of these as I think when this gets to trek it could be a bit of a success, smoke 'em if you got 'em

Glad you invested into 2BACCO coin Smiley

Are you able to help get 2BACCO Coin added for trading at bittrex?

2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2015, 01:06:53 PM

Any estimated time when gorilla.exchange will be visible again? (is it 4pm gmt it will then be visible?)

So once the site is visible again, do we just put in our withdraw request as normal,
and then you process the withdrawal manually?

How do we 'ask' to withdraw coins from gorilla.exchange, I guess that is what I am wondering. I know we can put in a withdrawal request.

Thanks

no just ask for the withdraw and i will process them as fast as i can

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: