Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:53:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 2BACCO Coin | CrowdFund | Upgrading To POS/POW |scrypt| Smoker Friendly |  (Read 54453 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Rago

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 11:24:23 AM

We Need Exchangez  Shocked  Cheesy
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 11:48:59 AM

We Need Exchangez  Shocked  Cheesy
Well unless some people start showing some genuine interest in the coin and start messaging exchanges about adding it I don't think it will happen anytime soon mate Sad That's too bad if it doesn't because it would be fun to trade Cheesy

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

BirdCoinV2

Activity: 185

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 12:50:02 PM

i've sent lot of email to support of the exchanges to add 2bacco

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 02:09:34 PM

i've sent lot of email to support of the exchanges to add 2bacco
I also have been messaging exchanges to add this coin Smiley As long as it has a github and block explorer it shouldn't be that hard to get onto an exchange

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 03:24:44 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2015, 06:00:07 PM by crunck

Well I keep voting every on topia, and i get 5 votes a time, bit we arnt going to get to 150 in 3days..... Only was is to buy in with dotcoins

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Rago

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 04:09:43 PM

Well I keep voting every on topia, and i get votes a time, bit we arnt going to get to 150 in 3days..... Only was is to buy in with dotcoins

2bacco owner dev team buy dotcoins
2bacco (OP)

Activity: 196

The Smoker Friendly Coin 2BACCO

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 05:55:28 PM

Hi guys

there is applications at cryptopia.co.nz asking to have

2BACCO coin added to their voting list.

Those applications are pending admin review at cryptopia.

Not really much we can do there, except wait for them

to judge, and hopefully the judgement is favorable and

2BACCO is put on the voting list.

A couple days ago, I posted a link to a thread at bitcointalk, with a list of over 100 exchanges on it, and I have been doing some preliminary work to try and contact exchanges from that list.  Here is the link to the list of exchanges again:

[Exchange List] List of AltCoin and Bitcoin Cryptocurrency Exchanges
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=777154.0

Did anyone try to get 2BACCO on the voting list at cryptsy.com yet?

2BACCO Coin |  Main Thread At Bitcointalk.org |  Crowdfunding | Upgrading to POS | Add 2bacco To Mining Pools | Mine 2bacco |
2BACCO.COM | 2BACCO CROWDFUNDING | Twitter for @2bacco_2bacco | Facebook 2bacco coin page                                                                I Look Forwards To Buying My Cigarettes With 2bacco coin
crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 06:01:05 PM

Hi guys

A couple days ago, I posted a link to a thread at bitcointalk, with a list of over 100 exchanges on it, and I have been doing some preliminary work to try and contact exchanges from that list.  Here is the link to the list of exchanges again:

Its not pending its on the list, I have been voting on it, and I get 5 votes a day Smiley  but it still wont be enough

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 06:18:34 PM

Hi guys

A couple days ago, I posted a link to a thread at bitcointalk, with a list of over 100 exchanges on it, and I have been doing some preliminary work to try and contact exchanges from that list.  Here is the link to the list of exchanges again:

Okay I don't want to sound like a dick when I say this mate but Cryptsy barely adds anything anymore and even if you were able to get this coin on their voting list it would take a ridiculous amount of votes to get even near the top of their voting list because there is so many coins on it.  In all honesty you should focus on a smaller exchange that will accept a coin this new and early and hope for the best mate Smiley That's just me being competely honest with you.  I'm not trying to crush your goals but honestly getting onto Cryptsy would be IMO pretty much impossible for this coin right now.  Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 06:49:53 PM

Hi guys

Okay I don't want to sound like a dick when I say this mate but Cryptsy barely adds anything anymore and even if you were able to get this coin on their voting list it would take a ridiculous amount of votes to get even near the top of their voting list because there is so many coins on it.  In all honesty you should focus on a smaller exchange that will accept a coin this new and early and hope for the best mate Smiley That's just me being competely honest with you.  I'm not trying to crush your goals but honestly getting onto Cryptsy would be IMO pretty much impossible for this coin right now.  Cheers

I completely agree, get yourself listed on cryptopia which is the easiest if you spend a little BTC and worry about the bigger ones later on.

But what ever you do I think you need to do it soon, people are getting fed up with waiting, mining has slowed to a trickle.

Bite the bullet buy some dotcoins and get listed in 3 days time... if you miss that window, you then have to wait a further 7 days !

Just my opinion, but you need to do something soon....

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 07:02:22 PM

Just spoke to BlackSmith on yobit... and he said he will look at 2bacco coin later Smiley

Maybe just maybe Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 07:32:53 PM

Just spoke to BlackSmith on yobit... and he said he will look at 2bacco coin later Smiley

Maybe just maybe Smiley
Well that's a good sign because Yobit is pretty good with giving new coins a chance to be traded somewhere Smiley But ya if things fall through I would just buck it up and pay Cryptopia to put your coin on their exchange because they are a good exchange and getting better everyday Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Rago

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 07:46:05 PM

Maybe just maybe Smiley
Well that's a good sign because Yobit is pretty good with giving new coins a chance to be traded somewhere Smiley But ya if things fall through I would just buck it up and pay Cryptopia to put your coin on their exchange because they are a good exchange and getting better everyday Smiley Cheers

WARNING Yobit is SCAM they have done something to my account cannot reset my password because don't get password reset email from them I sent them email many time still no answer to my email  Cry
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 07:47:14 PM

Maybe just maybe Smiley

WARNING Yobit is SCAM they have done something to my account cannot reset my password because don't get password reset email from them I sent them email many time still no answer to my email  Cry
How did you forget your password?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Rago

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 08:00:08 PM

Maybe just maybe Smiley

I made a long password with random symbol and not write it down
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 08:01:20 PM

Maybe just maybe Smiley

email their support then mate Wink

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Rago

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 08:18:50 PM

Maybe just maybe Smiley

email them many time no answer to my email Cry
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 08:21:58 PM

Maybe just maybe Smiley

email them many time no answer to my email Cry
Make a new account then mate lol

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 09:58:09 PM

Maybe just maybe Smiley

Dude you need to fuck off !
Why come on here in big red writing declaring yobit is a scam

1/ Yobit IS NOT a scam
2/ You harm this thread with your bull shit
3/ Grow up and fuck off!!!!

If you have an issue with an exchange take it to them, not some random coin thread !!!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Pint8alesius

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 02:14:42 AM

2BACCOCOIN is in first place for voting at cryptopia

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Home/Voting
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: