Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:23:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 2BACCO Coin | CrowdFund | Upgrading To POS/POW |scrypt| Smoker Friendly |  (Read 54453 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
2bacco (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

The Smoker Friendly Coin 2BACCO

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2015, 11:29:23 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2015, 02:05:28 AM by 2bacco

I intend to be buying my cigarettes with 2bacco coins,
and will be contacting local store owners about accepting 2bacco coins,
when 2bacco coin is more ready for that.

As more smokers chose to buy their cigarettes with 2bacco coins,
they will contact their local store owners, I think, to get them to accept 2bacco coins.

Saves the drive/travel, if you order them on the internet and have them delivered.

I will be paying all applicable taxes when I buy my cigarettes with 2bacco coins.

2bacco coin is on the up and up, and it is ok to buy cigarettes with 2bacco coins,
but I have to advise to obey all applicable rules/laws in your region/location,
but I know I am not in control of what other people do with their 2bacco coins on the internet Smiley

as for exchanges, there is money waiting to come into 2bacco coins, but we need an exchange Smiley

after we have an exchange,

then a payment processor(already got one lined up, but haven't tried their service yet)

then contact store owners locally and on the internet, to ask them to accept 2bacco coins

2BACCO Coin |  Main Thread At Bitcointalk.org |  Crowdfunding | Upgrading to POS | Add 2bacco To Mining Pools | Mine 2bacco |
2BACCO.COM | 2BACCO CROWDFUNDING | Twitter for @2bacco_2bacco | Facebook 2bacco coin page                                                                I Look Forwards To Buying My Cigarettes With 2bacco coin
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 11:49:22 PM

I was thinking of putting marcetin's
github for 2bacco coin into the op
announcement thread for 2bacco,

as such it would have been public,

so therefore seeing as how it would have
been public anyways, I then put it here
into the thread for discussion,
before I put it into the op.

This lack of a github was a main reason given for why there is no exchange for 2bacco coin
and thank you to marcetin for his work, here is the link again, open for discussion, thanks
https://github.com/marcetin/2bacco
Well obviously you need to put the Github link in the OP mate Smiley And that's good to know their is a block explorer and maybe it wouldn't hurt if someone could start doing some PR work for the coin looking to talking to some tobacco related companies or what not about possibly looking into the idea of accepting a cryptocurrency like this one as a payment method Smiley That would at least show more people some incentive to get involved with the coin and give exchanges more of a reason to want to list the coin as well Wink Cheers

I intend to be buying my cigarettes with 2bacco coins,
and will be contacting local store owners about accepting 2bacco coins,
when 2bacco coin is more ready for that.

As more smokers chose to buy their cigarettes with 2bacco coins,
they will contact their local store owners, I think, to get them to accept 2bacco coins.

Saves the drive/travel, if you order them on the internet and have them delivered.

I will be paying all applicable taxes when I buy my cigarettes with 2bacco coins.

2bacco coin is on the up and up, and it is ok to buy cigarettes with 2bacco coins,
but I have to advise to obey all applicable rules/laws in your region/location,
but I know I am not in control of what other people do with their 2bacco coins on the internet Smiley
I don't want to rain on your parade or your idea here mate but honestly do you think any local shops would accept 2BACCO coins as currency for people to purchase their cigarettes?  I just think that there would be a lot more involved than just a local shop owner saying "sure I'll accept those coins for packs of cigarettes"  What might be a good idea is to maybe look into the possibility of opening a web cigarette shop which specializes in different cigarette brands from all over the world and people could purchase them their with 2BACCO coins.  Cause there are so many different brands of cigarettes out there in so many different countries that it actually might grab the attention of the avid smoker who enjoys certain cigarettes that they were only able to get that one time they were on vacation or whatever.  Like Camel THICKS or something like that are a cigarette that my old man brought home from the states one time and I remember trying them and was like Damn these are pretty good smokes but you can't purchase them anywhere in Canada only in the states.  I dunno again just bouncing ideas and shiat Wink Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2015, 12:11:13 AM

yes, I am optimistic that local stores will accept 2bacco coins to pay for cigarettes
or tobacco and other things they have for sale. Smiley

2BACCO Coin |  Main Thread At Bitcointalk.org |  Crowdfunding | Upgrading to POS | Add 2bacco To Mining Pools | Mine 2bacco |
2BACCO.COM | 2BACCO CROWDFUNDING | Twitter for @2bacco_2bacco | Facebook 2bacco coin page                                                                I Look Forwards To Buying My Cigarettes With 2bacco coin
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 12:18:02 AM

yes, I am optimistic that local stores will accept 2bacco coins to pay for cigarettes

Well sounds like you are determined with your path mate Cheesy So good luck with that en devour and hopefully we can get this coin listed onto an exchange in the near future so that more people can find out about it and people can begin trading them Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2015, 12:33:06 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2015, 02:07:34 AM by 2bacco

Well sounds like you are determined with your path mate Cheesy So good luck with that en devour and hopefully we can get this coin listed onto an exchange in the near future so that more people can find out about it and people can begin trading them Smiley Cheers

I know I will feel more comfortable buying from local stores who I can actually go and talk to,
face to face.
And I have already been buying their cigarettes for years, but have to drive miles to get them, so there are times when it would be easier to order the cigs on the internet from them and have them delivered.

But there is extra incentive for investors/miners of 2bacco coins, to try and buy their cigs with 2bacco coins on the internet, because it is supporting their investment into 2bacco coins at the same time.

If one smoker like myself were to invest 100% of the amount I will spend on cigarettes in the next 20 years(invest into 2bacco coins), how much is that?

I will give you a lowball estimate of about $48,000 dollars invested into 2bacco coins, but that is a low estimate if I bought 100% of my cigarettes with 2bacco coins the whole 20 years.

Ok, so if more smokers do that, then it is plain to see, that 2bacco coin will be a huge success,
and I have advised people to Hold Onto Your 2bacco coins!

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 12:43:27 AM

I know I will feel more comfortable buying from local stores who I can actually go and talk to,
face to face.
And I have already been buying their cigarettes for years, but have to drive 8 miles to get them, so there are times when it would be easier to order the cigs on the internet from them and have them delivered.

But there is extra incentive for investors/miners of 2bacco coins, to try and buy their cigs with 2bacco coins on the internet, because it is supporting their investment into 2bacco coins at the same time.

If one smoker like myself were to invest 100% of the amount I will spend on cigarettes in the next 20 years(invest into 2bacco coins), how much is that?

I will give you a lowball estimate of about $48,000 dollars invested into 2bacco coins, but that is a low estimate if I bought 100% of my cigarettes with 2bacco coins the whole 20 years.

Ok, so if more smokers do that, then it is plain to see, that 2bacco coin will be a huge success,
Well the only thing I was trying to get at with the online cigarette shop is that it gives people the opportunities to purchase smokes that they can't get in their own country ya know lol But hey do what you got to do mate Smiley I just hope this coin survives long enough to get trading on some exchanges because I've owned a couple coins in my day that never made it to an exchange and that just kills a coin right there Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2015, 01:03:50 AM
Last edit: July 02, 2015, 04:06:44 AM by 2bacco

face to face.
And I have already been buying their cigarettes for years, but have to drive 8 miles to get them, so there are times when it would be easier to order the cigs on the internet from them and have them delivered.

Well the only thing I was trying to get at with the online cigarette shop is that it gives people the opportunities to purchase smokes that they can't get in their own country ya know lol But hey do what you got to do mate Smiley I just hope this coin survives long enough to get trading on some exchanges because I've owned a couple coins in my day that never made it to an exchange and that just kills a coin right there Smiley Cheers
I guess it could be divided up:

1- local stores
2- online stores that are not close by

Thanks for joining us on the 2bacco coin thread.

2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2015, 12:33:41 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2015, 02:09:15 AM by 2bacco

SMOKERS ADVOCACY, MERCY FOR SMOKERS

- Low price cigarettes and tobacco
- Low/zero taxation of cigarettes and tobacco
- High quality smokes
- Easy access for smokers to get that
- Medical Tobacco and cigarettes for addicts or afflicted or under duress, NOT the replacement 'theories' stuff like e-cigs or other..

-  Smokes for prisoners in Jail
- Smokes for prisoners at hospitals(the mental institutions)
ETC etc.....

here is another post I did at bitcointalk:
[Tobacco Gold] Treasures In Heaven & On Earth
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1105278.0

Congtyn

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 02:09:35 PM

Russian Thread :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1105294

Thanks a lot
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 02:10:57 PM

Enough of this lol

Let me get this listed on cryptopia ... I know a man Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 05:47:35 PM

Enough of this lol

Let me get this listed on cryptopia ... I know a man Smiley
Make it happen mate Wink I won't be against that at all Cheesy Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2015, 08:54:30 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2015, 09:23:01 PM by 2bacco

this below is the link to my post at the cigarette forum:
http://www.cigreviews.com/forums/general-smokers-discussion/4403-smoker-friendly-coin-2bacco-coin.html#post27131

You see that picture up there?

I want 10 people to do the same thing as that,
at 10 different cigarette and tobacco forums on the internet.

I will pay 4000 2bacco coins per accepted job completed.(4000 with a profile pic, but only 2000 without a profile pic, this is explained in step 2(ii) below.)

This is a complicated task.

Conditions: one of the conditions is that the forum must have at least 200 posts on it, not bot posts,
but posts from members who are interested in cigarettes and tobacco. The more popular the forum, the better.
There are other conditions I mention down below:

Instructions below:

Task:

1- register at a cigarette or tobacco forum, with a friendly username(2bacco coin is the smoker friendly coin and you are representing the friendly coin, try not to be rude to forum owners or others)
you can use the name '2bacco' or '2bacco coin' if you want to.

2- Two steps here:
i) you must take a snapshot of the 2bacco coin pic, and upload it to a free/paid photo sharing site,
to your account there, make sure to put the name '2bacco coin' into the picture you store at the photo sharing service(the reason is, because in the future when people search for a 2bacco coin pic, that pic will show up as long as it is named '2bacco coin' but it won't show up if it is named 'oitjwoitj.png' so name it '2bacco_coin_2334.png if you want, but it has to have the 2bacco and coin in it separate from the mumbo jumbo crap. use the underscore character to separate the words _  
(ii)link to the picture you uploaded at your photosharing account, and use that linked picture as your avatar/profile pic at the forum. ( some forums won't allow avatar/profile pics
 when you are new, so this isn't mandatory but preferred. I only pay 2000 2bacco without the profile pic, but 4000 with the profile pic)

You can use one of the smaller 2bacco coin pics from the op of this thread at bitcointalk, take a snapshot and upload it to your photosharing account, and then link that pic from your photosharing account and make it your profile pic/avatar at the cigarette and tobacco forum.
I put a 2bacco coin pic at the bottom of this post, that size should work ok, and it is white background, so easy to snap. Smiley

3- create a signature and write '2bacco coin The Smoker Friendly Coin'
as your signature( some forums won't allow signatures when you are new,
so this isn't mandatory but preferred)

4- In an appropriate forum board(likely the general forum board, not the
introductions forum board though, i won't pay for that)
post a thread/topic post(you have to start a new thread,
not just post in someone elses thread)
about 2bacco coin and write the website url www.2bacco.com into the post
somewhere(it doesn't have to be a link, but the url has to be written
into the post to be paid).
Explain 2bacco coin to them in your own words, with some enthusiasm.
Your post must be at least 4 sentences(look at the picture I show to you above,
there is 7-8 sentences there, but all i am asking of you is for 4 sentences at least.

5- take a snapshot of your post, and be sure to have the url from
the browser address bar included in your picture, so that when
your pic is on the internet people will see the url of the forum there.
snap the entire post.

6- use your paint program on your computer, to write  'www.2bacco.com' in bold letters in an open space
as I have done in the pic above.

7- name the pic(the pic of your post at that other cig/tobacco forum):  2bacco_the_smoker_friendly_coin.png(when the pic is ready, upload the pic to a photo sharing site, and copy a link to your pic)

8- post the link to your post(at the cig/tobacco forum) in the 2bacco coin announcement thread at bitcointalk
and display your pic at the same time

9- If everything is well done, then I will pay you, after I check everything

*only one post per forum will be paid, I want there to be 10 posts on 10 different forums.

This offer ends in one month. it ends on august 1, 2015.
Please post your link to the forum and your picture, before august 1, 2015,
Thank you. Smiley

there might be a technical issue with something i wrote here, if so, let me know,
i can update this post to correct any error(s). thanks again.

below is the size of pic to snap of the 2bacco coin

crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 10:05:04 PM

It seems to me the best way to get this listed is on cryptopia by way of buying dotcoins 0.03BTC could get it done.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 10:20:21 PM

It seems to me the best way to get this listed is on cryptopia by way of buying dotcoins 0.03BTC could get it done.
Well talk to the Dev mate Smiley He really wants people to be able to purchase cigarettes with this coin so he might be able to fork out 0.03 BTC to get it listed Wink Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 04:08:34 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2015, 02:10:18 AM by 2bacco

Things are looking up for 2BACCO Coin Smiley

2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 04:11:09 AM

I will check into this, thanks

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 04:12:09 AM

So I guess no one has had any luck finding an exchange for this coin to be traded on yet eh? That would definitely help its cause for sure Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Rago

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 05:17:47 AM

Come to this exchange www.cryptopia.co.nz if you want to add 2bacco coin Smiley

I was the first to contact cryptopia about 2bacco coin you forget me Grin
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 05:55:11 AM

Come to this exchange www.cryptopia.co.nz if you want to add 2bacco coin Smiley

I was the first to contact cryptopia about 2bacco coin you forget me Grin
Cryptopia is a very good exchange too that would be a good solid place for this coin to get it's first trading done at Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 11:10:08 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2015, 02:11:22 AM by 2bacco

EXCHANGE:
(Preferred) please use 2BACCO as the ticker Smiley
*If the exchange only allows 5 characters for ticker, then please use 2BACO as ticker Smiley

But I think the exchange could put a note on the 2BACCO trading page,
to let people know that it is 2BACCO coin(with 6 characters), thanks. Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: