Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:46:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 2BACCO Coin | CrowdFund | Upgrading To POS/POW |scrypt| Smoker Friendly |  (Read 54446 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Rago

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 01:11:29 PM

Hello 2bacco why are you ignoring your early supporter Angry  Cry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
2bacco (OP)

Activity: 196

The Smoker Friendly Coin 2BACCO

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2015, 01:18:52 PM

Mr 2bacco

Contact only https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=83653 https://www.dutyfree.io they sell cigarettes  for bitcoin try to do a deal with him and we may get our first store accepting 2bacco coins  Smiley

Hi Rago. I am aware of dutyfree.io I think I posted in a thread they will likely read at some time, but it is similar to when we were trying to find mining pools or exchanges, it is in the hands of the store owner(s) to decide whether or not to accept 2bacco coins or not.

Thanks for the support Rago, I think if more people ask the stores if they accept 2bacco coin, then they might take the time to look into 2bacco coin, and hopefully start accepting it at their store. Smiley

2BACCO Coin |  Main Thread At Bitcointalk.org |  Crowdfunding | Upgrading to POS | Add 2bacco To Mining Pools | Mine 2bacco |
2BACCO.COM | 2BACCO CROWDFUNDING | Twitter for @2bacco_2bacco | Facebook 2bacco coin page                                                                I Look Forwards To Buying My Cigarettes With 2bacco coin
2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2015, 01:25:23 PM

Glad you are replying at the 2bacco thread BirdCoinV2

I think if we get a second block explorer, a faucet, and at least one store(preferably 2 or 3),
that will help 2bacco coin to be more established I hope

As more smokers buy their cigarettes & tobacco with 2bacco coin,
then 2bacco coin will become an even more and more successful crypto coin

New Bounties in the op:

a second block explorer: 20,000
faucet: 35,000

First Store accepting 2bacco coins,
and able/willing to sell cigarettes,
and process orders manually for now
:  50,000

2nd store: 25,000
3rd store: 10,000

As more smokers buy their cigarettes & tobacco with 2bacco coin,
then 2bacco coin will become an even more and more successful crypto coin
Smiley

Right bounties dev!

2BACCO Coin |  Main Thread At Bitcointalk.org |  Crowdfunding | Upgrading to POS | Add 2bacco To Mining Pools | Mine 2bacco |
2BACCO.COM | 2BACCO CROWDFUNDING | Twitter for @2bacco_2bacco | Facebook 2bacco coin page                                                                I Look Forwards To Buying My Cigarettes With 2bacco coin
2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2015, 07:36:53 PM

Guys we will get the exchange back for 24 hours
so you can get your coins off the exchange

He is saying

from 4pm GMT+1 you will  have full access to the exchange  
for 24 hours so get your coins off it

After that its gone for good

Everyone, a reminder to please withdraw all your coins from gorilla.exchange asap or it looks like you lose your coins, according to this post from pjcltd.

2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2015, 07:47:13 PM

Mr 2bacco

Contact only https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=83653 https://www.dutyfree.io they sell cigarettes  for bitcoin try to do a deal with him and we may get our first store accepting 2bacco coins  Smiley

Rago, Did you contact dutyfree.io to ask if they accept 2bacco coin?

bitbets

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 11:22:33 PM

New post about 2baccocoin at www.internetcoin.wordpress.com Smiley

2BACCO Coin Gets Added For Trading At Yobit.net and Gorilla.exchange
https://internetcoin.wordpress.com/2015/07/10/2bacco-coin-gets-added-for-trading-at-yobit-net-and-gorilla-exchange/

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk |  Twitter |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
notabeliever

Activity: 724
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 12:42:20 AM

pjcltd, can you please explain this more?
is gorilla.exchange closing down for a while or permanently? or is 2bacco coin being delisted, if so, why?

Thanks

we are been held to ransom with the exchange
he is giving the users of the exchange 24 hours to get there coins of the exchange

i was only quoting what he said to us

if i have any more info i would let you all know
my advice is to get your coins off the exchange

are we stopping doing the exchange     NO WAY
are we delisting any coins       NO WAY
Some of you maybe be new to this.
I just want to say from experience Pjcltd is very well know and respected. He looks out for us and can be trusted.
2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2015, 04:32:07 AM
Last edit: July 11, 2015, 06:59:06 AM by 2bacco

New post about 2baccocoin at www.internetcoin.wordpress.com Smiley

2BACCO Coin Gets Added For Trading At Yobit.net and Gorilla.exchange
https://internetcoin.wordpress.com/2015/07/10/2bacco-coin-gets-added-for-trading-at-yobit-net-and-gorilla-exchange/

Thank you for the blog post about 2bacco coins achievements recently.
I put the news story into the 2bacco op under the heading of:
2BACCO Coin In The News
Reblog that post at the link above, and post here with the link to your reblog(and your 2bacco address), and I will pay 5000 2bacco for each reblog(max of 10 blog posts, at 10 different blogs, each blog must have a minimum of 5 pre-existing posts to get paid. total 50,000 2bacco i am paying for this)
Please make sure you give attribution to the original site at the link above, and provide a link to that blog post too, to get paid. Thanks. Smiley

I pay 5000 2bacco coins for each message sent to cigarette selling store involved with crypto too(max 4 people doing this)(max of 5 stores per person involved. that means I am willing to pay a total of 100,000 2bacco coins for this work to 4 people, or 25,000 2bacco for each person)
I have an offer for anyone here.
I will pay 5000 2bacco coins for each cigarette selling store, involved with crypto too, who you send a message to, asking them if they accept 2bacco coins, with you stating your desire to buy some cigarettes(but tell the truth, if you are not a smoker, and not intending to buy cigarettes with 2bacco coins, then you shouldn't do this.)

post at cigarette and tobacco threads guys and girls(there are getting to be some women who are supporting 2bacco coin now. One of 2bacco coins best supporters at twitter is a woman)
Try posting regularly in the cigarette threads at bitcointalk to help support 2bacco coin that way.

I pay 5 people 10,000 2bacco to put on the 2bacco avatar for the month at bitcointalk.
I will pay 5 people, 10,000 2bacco coins(for the month) to put a 2bacco coin picture as their avatar at bitcointalk but you have to post at least 30 times in the month and preferably post at cigarette and tobacco threads. posts in the 2bacco coin threads don't count towards the 30 needed in the month.(we need to make a 2bacco coin avatar for use at bitcointalk, 120x80 is the dimensions, for now the '2bacco coin accepted here' pic can be used as a rough idea, but i think it needs to be shrunk a little.)
I think you need to have 120 activity to display avatars, but I need to check on that, not sure.
Update: here are two pics for the avatar, I pay 10,000 to display either one for a month.

Tell Friends At Facebook about 2bacco coin(this is an opportunity for smokers to support the smoker friendly coin)
Tell friends at facebook about 2bacco coin, come and tell me about it, and give me some links to that,
and we can work something out, sorry I am not that familiar with facebook otherwise I would know what to pay for what there. Trusting in your honesty and integrety and honor. Smiley

Tweet at twitter about 2bacco coin
Look at pinned tweet of @2bacco_2bacco at twitter.com/2bacco_2bacco, but create that same tweet and pin it to your profile for the month, and I will pay you 500 2bacco coins, but please have a minimum of 200 followers to participate. (offer is for 100 people to do this, a total of 50,000 2bacco coins to 100 people)Post in this 2bacco thread, with a link to your twitter tweet that you pinned, and a link to your user profile at twitter, along with how many followers, and also include your 2bacco coin address so I can pay you.
post like this below, thanks:

link to twitter pinned tweet:
link to your user profile:
# of followers:
2bacco address:

this pic below needs to be shrunk to fit into the avatar size of 120x80

here are a couple pics, they could be better if someone wants to do that.
These are the pics for the avatar at bitcointalk, I pay 10,000 2bacco for the month to display.
bitcointalk avatar pics below:

Thanks again everyone for your continued support of 2bacco coin Smiley

Rago

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 07:23:16 AM

Mr 2bacco

I just give information to you about them not contact
2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2015, 10:41:25 AM

I pay 5000 2bacco coins for each message sent to cigarette selling store involved with crypto too(max 4 people doing this)(max of 5 stores per person involved. that means I am willing to pay a total of 100,000 2bacco coins for this work to 4 people, or 25,000 2bacco for each person)
I will pay 5000 2bacco coins for each cigarette selling store, involved with crypto too, who you send a message to, asking them if they accept 2bacco coins, with you stating your desire to buy some cigarettes(but tell the truth, if you are not a smoker, and not intending to buy cigarettes with 2bacco coins, then you shouldn't do this.)

post at cigarette and tobacco threads guys and girls(there are getting to be some women who are supporting 2bacco coin now. One of 2bacco coins best supporters at twitter is a woman)
Try posting regularly in the cigarette threads at bitcointalk to help support 2bacco coin that way.

Mr 2bacco

2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2015, 11:24:53 AM
Last edit: July 11, 2015, 12:09:55 PM by 2bacco

Here are three cigarette and tobacco threads at bitcointalk,
I replied on each thread.
stores who already are familiar with bitcoin, and they sell cigarettes online,
they are a target market to ask them if they will accept 2bacco coin,
but there needs to be real truthful intent to buy cigarettes,
and to buy the cigarettes with 2bacco coins.

1- buying cigarettes with 2bacco coins, supports your investment into 2bacco coins
2- if more smokers buy their cigarettes with 2bacco coins, then 2bacco coin will become a very successful currency(this success is partly because of the high taxes on cigarettes, which means high prices, and in order to support the transactions of high priced products like that, means the currency will become more successful in a general sense.

*even just to support transactions of 1 carton or less, that is $35-$70 approximately, which is more than most of the crypto coins get for transactions.

I am telling ya, all we need is stores accepting 2bacco coins, and they sell cigarettes, and 2bacco coin will quickly have higher dollar transactions than 98% of all the crypto coins or more, that is because almost all of the crypto coins do not have any transactions going on at all.

That will not be the case with 2bacco coin, once we have stores accepting 2bacco coins who sell cigarettes.

2BACCO COIN has a real economy here, I spend over $200/month on cigarettes by myself, that is more than 99% of the cryptocoins get for transactions, just that small amount. Yes, that is a small amount, because as more smokers buy their cigarettes with 2bacco coins, then the dollar amount of transactions will increase alot. Smiley

We, as a group, will be wrestling with providing the liquidity on the exchanges to facilitate/enable the transactions, but for now, a goal might be to support for 1 carton, and later we can graduate to 4 cartons, and then 6, 8, 10, 20, 30, 40 etc...

So we are only looking at getting the economy going on a small level right now, and find a store to sell us cigarettes and accept 2bacco coins, and we will put in small orders to sample their products and service, for now.

This is the early SAMPLING phase of things, I/we want/need to sample the service and cigarettes from online stores, and local stores, but must pay with 2bacco coins, to go through the entire process, and it will be a learning experience for all involved i think.
I/we will learn and then work at tweeking the process, to try and continually improve the process, to try and make it more pleasing for everyone involved.

I/we keep on sampling, until I/we find what is working well,
and the next phases are the GROWTH PHASES, with the dollar amounts increasing along with the order sizes increasing, more people using 2bacco coins to buy cigarettes, with trusted sellers of cigarettes, so we go from transacting 1 carton, up to 3-4 cartons for example, and there can be continual growth after that for quite a while too.

There are also local stores who sell cigarettes, I am going to be trying to contact one where I live, and if they accept 2bacco coins, I tell ya, that will be a big deal for 2bacco coin.
Let me explain a little. That one 'store' is connected to many small, medium and large tobacco farms. That one store is also connected with a high percentage of all the cigarettes sold locally too. If the store accepts 2bacco coins, then it is just a matter of finding smokers locally who will use 2bacco coins to buy from them. And the investment opportunity of 2bacco coin should attract some smokers to 2bacco coin, but also the smokers advocacy work should also be attractive to smokers too. The Smoker Friendly Coin offers an investment opportunity and I am also letting people know how to try and be friendly with smokers, with zero taxes and low cost cigarettes, high quality cigarettes, enable easy access etc.. Smiley

Do you know legit websites to buy cigarettes online?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=143655.msg11850495#msg11850495

Dutyfree.io - Buy cheap cigarettes with Bitcoin
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=472896.msg11850475#msg11850475

[Cigarettes] Welcome - Cigarettes for Bitcoins!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=193243.msg11850466#msg11850466

Rago

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 01:00:23 PM

Mr 2bacco

Are my information helpful? Here my new 2bacco address LefcbVg7GtpoBDz3z65bvmj3CAVB47ZqJf
More help via Twitter  Smiley
2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2015, 01:07:43 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2015, 01:30:18 PM by 2bacco

Mr 2bacco

Are my information helpful? Here my new 2bacco address LefcbVg7GtpoBDz3z65bvmj3CAVB47ZqJf
More help via Twitter  Smiley

I am paying for people to ask stores that sell cigarettes, if they accept 2bacco coin to buy the cigarettes from them. There has to be real intent on your part to buy cigarettes with 2bacco coins.
For example, a person might ask the store owner: 'I want to buy a carton of cigarettes every month, and pay with 2bacco coins, do you accept 2bacco coins to buy cigarettes from you?'

I would pay for that, but simply finding a thread on bitcointalk, and then posting that info at the 2bacco coin thread I am not paying for that at this time.

Tell you what, Rago, if you put the 2bacco links into your signature like the links in my signature, and also put the words beneath your profile that I have beneath my profile, and go and post in those three links I posted above, with a statement like I said I will pay for, then I will pay you 2bacco coins for doing that.(you will need to leave the links in your signature, and the words under your profile and have a minimum activity level each month, but yes, I will pay you for that, and you will have to post in cigarette threads, and other threads, but 2bacco threads will not count towards any post count. You have to have real intent to buy cigarettes and pay with 2bacco coins to participate, and I do prefer if you interact with them if/when they answer you, for example, they might say that they accept bitcoins, and discuss that with them, as a person interested in buying cigarettes, but also interested in supporting your investment into 2bacco coins at the same time, but if you buy your cigarettes with bitcoins then what have you for investment support then? Not much, but it supports bitcoin somewhat, but if you can buy cigarettes with 2bacco coin, now that is supporting your 2bacco coin investment which has a higher percentage gain potential because of its low price right now, while at the same time it is also somewhat supportive of bitcoin too. As long as you have investment into 2bacco coins, then you are being more supportive of your 2bacco investment to buy your cigarettes with 2bacco coins  Smiley

2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 07:49:17 AM

Trading Is Now Live!
Yobit: https://yobit.net/en/trade/2BACCO/BTC

Download 2BACCO Wallet From http://2bacco.com

bitspender

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 11:45:36 AM

In case you might need it, i've got a domain called bitsmokers.com
Not using it, so if you are intrested, please PM me
2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 08:05:32 PM

In case you might need it, i've got a domain called bitsmokers.com
Not using it, so if you are intrested, please PM me

thanks for the heads up, please provide more info about the domain.

did you use that domain for selling cigarettes?

250,000 2BACCO Coins to accept 2BACCO to buy cigarettes

BOUNTY HAS BEEN INCREASED, I WILL PAY THE OWNER OF A CIGARETTE STORE, WEBSITE,
250,000 2BACCO Coins to accept 2BACCO to buy cigarettes

First Store accepting 2bacco coins,
and able/willing to sell cigarettes,
and process orders manually for now
:  250,000

Go 2BACCO GO

NocturnaDev

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 02:09:55 AM

Interesting none-the-less
2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 11:28:41 AM

Anyone else notice that the 2bacco wallet isn't synching?

2bacco needs miners to find blocks and then the wallet synchs.

The Good News!

But I am increasing the bounty for a developer to work

on the 2bacco wallet, to get the 2bacco wallet into better condition.

I was thinking about it,
and it seems that POS staking wallets are popular these days in crypto,
and I thought that when we find a dev to do some work,
maybe we should try to make the 2bacco wallet into a pow/pos type wallet?
How about making the wallet look better too? (change the pic of the coin,
so that it is The Smoker Friendly pic, instead of the 'Make Friends, Make Peace with smokers' pic....)

I welcome feedback about that, thanks.

500,000 2BACCO Coins Paid to a developer to do these good works for the 2bacco wallet

BOUNTY HAS BEEN INCREASED, I WILL PAY THE DEV 500,000 2BACCO COINS

500,000 2BACCO Coins to get the 2bacco wallet into better condition, more pleasing to investors and miners I hope

Go 2BACCO GO Smiley

Ol7iveriaus

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 02:37:28 PM

wallet won't synch up, no confirmations
anyone mining 2bacco today?
2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2015, 03:48:49 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2015, 04:05:55 PM by 2bacco

List of URL's links to Cigarette, Tobacco, Cigar, Accessories at Bitcointalk.org

I created a thread with a list of cigarette, cigar, tobacco and accessories links at bitcointalk.org
Some of the headings in the list at this time are:

- CIGARETTES FOR SALE

- CIGARETTE ACCESSORIES, LIGHTERS, COUPONS ETC

- DISCUSSIONS ABOUT CIGARETTES

- E-Cigarette Links & Threads At Bitcointalk.org

- Hookah URL's Threads, links at bitcointalk.org

- ALTERNATIVE CURRENCIES THAT TARGET CIGARETTE CATEGORY NICHES

Here is the link to the List of cigarette url's threads at bitcointalk:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1122264.0

I hope you find the list of cigarette links thread useful Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: