Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 09:15:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 2BACCO Coin | CrowdFund | Upgrading To POS/POW |scrypt| Smoker Friendly |  (Read 54433 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 03:24:04 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2015, 03:38:26 PM by crunck

I shall be pulling out of this coin at some point today, nodes will be deleted and pool switched off

The Dev has had ample time to get listed, but instead spends time trying to get people to post on twitter, and building images to tell us all to be friends etc

Should have listened to what YOUR community have been trying to tell you...

So please remove your miners from umine.co.uk

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 03:30:30 PM

I shall be pulling out of this coin at some point today, nodes will be deleted and pool switched off

The Dev has had ample time to get listed, but instead spends time trying to get people to post on twitter, and building images to tell us all to be friends etc

Should have listed to what YOUR community have been trying to tell you...
I agree with this statement!! Dev everyone has been trying to help you and get you going with this coin but you seem to be caught up in some fantasy world where you think that all of a sudden out of nowhere people will start accepting your coin for cigarettes and using your coin like an official tobacco currency.  But you need to realize that while it's all good to have goals and aspirations for your coin and project that none of this will ever even come close to being accomplished without somewhere for people to trade your coin!!! That's the bottom line mate!! Sorry to be so honestly truthful about this but seriously offering bounties and 2BACCO coins to people who try to spread the word about your coin doesn't mean a DAMN thing if they can't do anything with the coins!! Do you get where we are all coming from here??? We want to help you out but you need to get this coin onto an exchange before anything else can EVER and I mean EVER happen with your coin!! That's the sad truth mate Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

badam

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 03:34:39 PM

I agree with this statement!! Dev everyone has been trying to help you and get you going with this coin but you seem to be caught up in some fantasy world where you think that all of a sudden out of nowhere people will start accepting your coin for cigarettes and using your coin like an official tobacco currency.  But you need to realize that while it's all good to have goals and aspirations for your coin and project that none of this will ever even come close to being accomplished without somewhere for people to trade your coin!!! That's the bottom line mate!! Sorry to be so honestly truthful about this but seriously offering bounties and 2BACCO coins to people who try to spread the word about your coin doesn't mean a DAMN thing if they can't do anything with the coins!! Do you get where we are all coming from here??? We want to help you out but you need to get this coin onto an exchange before anything else can EVER and I mean EVER happen with your coin!! That's the sad truth mate Smiley Cheers

I absolutely agree with both of you. Dev is continuously bringing up his futuristic ideas whilist ignoring things that urgently needs to be done. This is not the way to manage a coin, you are having plenty of time to do the advertising and promoting of 2bacco on non-crypto forums when crypto related problems are solved and the coin is actually working fine.
2bacco (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

The Smoker Friendly Coin 2BACCO

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2015, 04:03:07 PM

I am informing people how to make friends, make peace with smokers!

There is no law against what I am doing. I am doing the law Smiley

How To Try And Make Friends, Make Peace With Smokers

2BACCO Coin is The Smoker Friendly Coin

This is all good and well mate but do you know how much would have to be done to even come close to accomplishing feats like that in the tobacco industry and with laws!! Also to be completely honest it will be impossible to ever get any place to accept 2BACCO coin for cigarettes if there is nowhere for them to cash their coins into money! Just saying..... Cheers

2BACCO Coin |  Main Thread At Bitcointalk.org |  Crowdfunding | Upgrading to POS | Add 2bacco To Mining Pools | Mine 2bacco |
2BACCO.COM | 2BACCO CROWDFUNDING | Twitter for @2bacco_2bacco | Facebook 2bacco coin page                                                                I Look Forwards To Buying My Cigarettes With 2bacco coin
crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 04:05:47 PM

I am informing people how to make friends, make peace with smokers!

That is the issue I'm afraid.

Stop trying to make friends and make the coin work first lol man you just don't get it do you... your coin is DEAD without exchange, so with all the friends in the world it wont keep the coin alive...

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Rago

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 04:06:19 PM

How To Try And Make Friends, Make Peace With Smokers

2BACCO Coin is The Smoker Friendly Coin

This is all good and well mate but do you know how much would have to be done to even come close to accomplishing feats like that in the tobacco industry and with laws!! Also to be completely honest it will be impossible to ever get any place to accept 2BACCO coin for cigarettes if there is nowhere for them to cash their coins into money! Just saying..... Cheers

I absolutely agree with both of you. Dev is continuously bringing up his futuristic ideas whilist ignoring things that urgently needs to be done. This is not the way to manage a coin, you are having plenty of time to do the advertising and promoting of 2bacco on non-crypto forums when crypto related problems are solved and the coin is actually working fine.

Frist buy dotcoin here https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Home/Voting and add it to the exchange later using the profit from 2bacco coin sell develop your coin future Smiley
2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2015, 04:07:23 PM

Ways That You Can Help To Support 2BACCO Coin

I have been told by an exchange that they are interested to add 2BACCO Coin for trading,

it is in their hands now, and it is a holiday this weekend, another thing that people can do to help support 2BACCO Coin is to be patient, I am working at trying to find an exchange to trade 2BACCO coins on Smiley

Thank you to everyone who supports 2BACCO Coin,

You Are The Best

2BACCO Coin |  Main Thread At Bitcointalk.org |  Crowdfunding | Upgrading to POS | Add 2bacco To Mining Pools | Mine 2bacco |
2BACCO.COM | 2BACCO CROWDFUNDING | Twitter for @2bacco_2bacco | Facebook 2bacco coin page                                                                I Look Forwards To Buying My Cigarettes With 2bacco coin
badam

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 04:17:29 PM

I have been told by an exchange that they are interested to add 2BACCO Coin for trading,

it is in their hands now, and it is a holiday this weekend, another thing that people can do to help support 2BACCO Coin is to be patient, I am working at trying to find an exchange to trade 2BACCO coins on Smiley

You Are The Best

It is not in their hands, it is in your hands you have to ask every exchange to add it and if no what you should do to get it added
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 04:18:52 PM

You Are The Best
Which exchange was looking at adding 2BACCO coin? I am just curious as to who is possibly looking to add 2BACCO coin to their trading to see if I have an account with that exchange or not Smiley Also people have been patient mate and I've even contacted some exchanges and spread the word about your coin to them but you need to understand that people will only be patient for so long before they give up on a cause! Now I'm really hoping that this coin does get onto an exchange but you can't blame people for pulling the plug when we've all been telling you what to do and how to go about things and you just kept going on about Cryptsy or Local shop owners accepting 2BACCO for cigarettes! You feel me mate Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 04:20:30 PM

Please remove the pool from the OP
Thanks

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2015, 04:27:40 PM

Below, is the Road Map guys, it is in the op.

I am private about which exchange it is that has expressed interest to add 2BACCO coin for trading.

I hope crunck will continue to support 2BACCO coin.

It is sunday, guys, trying to contact exchanges on sundays, and especially a holiday sunday,
is not really the best time to do that, but monday to friday/saturday are better I think.

I am waiting for reply from the exchange, they did contact me, expressing interest to add 2BACCO Coin for trading.

There is not much I can do, but wait for them to get back to me about that.

Thank you for your support and patience guys Smiley

2BACCO Road Map

I know some people are curious about the roadmap, or what it is that I am doing with 2bacco coin.

I am only able to give you a partial picture of what it is I am doing,
but as things develop more over time, then I should be able to reveal more then. Smiley

At this time, there are a couple of things I am doing.

In Brief:

1- Smokers Advocacy

2- Involved with 2bacco coin

The 2BACCO coin work includes trying to find:

- mining support to mine 2BACCO coins
- Exchange listings to trade 2BACCO Coins
- Payment Processor(s) to process transactions of 2BACCO Coins
- Contact stores locally and on the internet, and ask them to accept 2BACCO coins

Finding another developer(s) is perhaps the most important thing for 2bacco coin in these early days.

I have long term intent to be doing those works involved with smokers advocacy and 2bacco coin. Smiley

crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 04:30:59 PM

Can you not read ? I'm starting to think perhaps you cant as we have all been trying to help yet you have been ignoring us.

Crunck has finished helping, and has removed your coin from the pool... please remove the pool details from the first post.

Unfortunately you will now have a syncing issue I would have thought, but hey ho you have had ample time to sort this issue out.

Yet you just seem to want to let everyone know that we should all be friends and have a smoke together lol

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
AminerMiner

Activity: 591

Why oh why Didnt i take the blue pill ?!?!

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 04:33:17 PM

I don't know what to say, new coins need to have support from the community.

I had no intention going into this to pay for any mining, nor to pay anything to get on an exchange.

So basicly you want everything done for free and kinda automatic? Huh

I updated the roadmap in the op, I show you below, and I am focused on trying to find mining support, and trying to find an exchange to add 2bacco for trading.

2bacco coin will need community support to be successful.

good luck with that if you dont listen to the community

god your thick

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 04:33:52 PM

Can you not read ? I'm starting to think perhaps you cant as we have all been trying to help yet you have been ignoring us.

Crunck has finished helping, and has removed your coin from the pool... please remove the pool details from the first post.

Unfortunately you will now have a syncing issue I would have thought, but hey ho you have had ample time to sort this issue out.

Yet you just seem to want to let everyone know that we should all be friends and have a smoke together lol
LMAO that's funny lol Ya Dev you really need to address these issues with some real responses instead of support 2BACCO coin all the time!! I hate to say it mate but I think this will be the sad end of your coin if you don't plan something like REALLY quick!! Like if worse comes to worse pay EmpoEx the 0.2 BTC to list the coin then it's at least guaranteed on an exchange and they will list it as long as you have block explorer working wallet and link to this thread mate Smiley There is your problem guaranteed solved!!!

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

AminerMiner

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 04:34:08 PM

sweet djeez.. i think he smokes WAAAAAAAY to much.. and im sure it aint 2bacco !!  Grin Grin Grin
-EDIT- maybe tabacco with a little sumtin extra  Grin Cheesy

TronREX

Activity: 374
Merit: 251

The REX is here!!!

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 04:43:25 PM

WTF is this?Huh??  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh I can't believe the coins you devs fork.
2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2015, 04:46:15 PM

crunck, I have been actively trying to find an exchange to add 2BACCO for trading.

An exchange did contact me yesterday, saying they are interested to add 2bacco for trading,

and I contacted them back, and I/we are waiting for them to make the next move,

I informed them that they can send me their 2bacco address and I will send them 50,000 2bacco coins.

They haven't got back to me yet.

Do you understand that it isn't in my hands, so there isn't any point in blaming me?

It is up to the exchange owners to add 2bacco coin, not up to me.

I am trying to respond appropriately

I want to buy my cigarettes with 2BACCO coins Smiley

I am doing the law, doing a good work for smokers, explaining how to be friends with smokers. (there cannot be any true law against me explaining what I believe to be how to try and be friends with smokers, but any such law would be against the true laws.)
I am a smoker myself, and the things I mentioned would go a long ways towards being friendly towards me, and towards smokers, I believe.
if prices went down, and you are a smoker, then how much money would you save when prices went down?

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 04:48:30 PM

crunck, I have been actively trying to find an exchange to add 2BACCO for trading.

An exchange did contact me yesterday, saying they are interested to add 2bacco for trading,

I informed them that they can send me their 2bacco address and I will send them 50,000 2bacco coins.

Do you understand that it isn't in my hands, so there isn't any point in blaming me?

I am doing the law, doing a good work for smokers, explaining how to be friends with smokers. (there cannot be any true law against me explaining what I believe to be how to try and be friends with smokers, but any such law would be against the true laws.)
I am a smoker myself, and the things I mentioned would go a long ways towards being friendly towards me, and towards smokers, I believe.
if prices went down, and you are a smoker, then how much money would you save when prices went down?

WHICH EXCHANGE?Huh WHICH EXCHANGE were you talking to? And isn't your premine like 9 million 2BACCO coins or something? You could offer a little more than 50k of them to an exchange to list the coin mate Smiley Just saying......

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 04:50:29 PM

He told me this via PM yesterday, and replied asking what exchange but he didnt want to tell me, it seems he dosn't want to tell anyone.

Again "Not listening to his community" its what has cost him his coin in the end....

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
AminerMiner

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 04:52:56 PM

WHICH EXCHANGE?Huh WHICH EXCHANGE were you talking to? And isn't your premine like 9 million 2BACCO coins or something? You could offer a little more than 50k of them to an exchange to list the coin mate Smiley Just saying......

indeed .. LOL @ 50k for the exchange .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: