Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:50:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SPROUTS sha256 pos+pow 10% at 5 days 芽菜货币  (Read 216052 times)
GoldSeal
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 08:42:26 AM

Sprouts might really take off if we were to make newly minted coins unspendable for 1 month unless you are one of the top 5 account holders. This would create a lot of demand to accumulate and compete for the largest balances.

Moving to Puerto Rico...
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 08:50:17 AM

Sprouts might really take off if we were to make newly minted coins unspendable for 1 month unless you are one of the top 5 account holders. This would create a lot of demand to accumulate and compete for the largest balances.

Then it becomes a coin that caters to a few. Whatever changes occur need to be consistent not them them and us attitude. It'd be like special tax exemptions for the rich whilst the poorer get less.

Decentralised currencies without rules.. If the coin has use and demand then no amount of supply will drive it down.

Else you foster a community where the rich can sell for profit wbilst the poorer can't and have to wait.. thats a limited market.
D3m0nKinGx

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507

The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 11:28:10 AM

[...] It'd be like special tax exemptions for the rich whilst the poorer get less.[...]

Yep that's the mentality of the fiat system... the poor get poorer whilst the rich get richer

hence why crypto still has a hard time taking off to where it could really be right now, and so many times I've seen fools screaming ponzi, etc etc and wanting to actually having government oversight in cryptocurrency over the last couple years cause they're so damn brainwashed by the government's control over fiat currency they think the same thing should be happening with bitcoin etc...

crypto is the people's money fuck the govt!

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
milly6
Legendary

Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2016, 07:45:21 PM

Sprouts does not import bootstrap.dat files, something the dev might want to look into.

My BlockChain SnapShot should work fine.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1378653.msg14474436#msg14474436

from
Kiklo's Bootstrap.dat & Blockchain Snapshot for Proof of Stake Coins    Smiley

Cool

I don't believe there is a dev here or at least not an official active one. Just download the block chain stake away and when vol reaches 0 constantly move on.

I am the dev. How can I help you?

Eyes open, No Fear. Be Safe! Trinity: Currency Without Bias
milly6
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2016, 07:46:15 PM

5 sat good price

scam coin ...

Thanks for your meaningful contribution to society.

milly6
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2016, 07:47:40 PM

That sounds like a terrible idea to me personally.

GoldSeal
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 09:40:33 PM

That sounds like a terrible idea to me personally.

hehe I was joking.

Moving to Puerto Rico...
GoldSeal
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 02:30:30 AM

Then it becomes a coin that caters to a few. Whatever changes occur need to be consistent not them them and us attitude. It'd be like special tax exemptions for the rich whilst the poorer get less.

Decentralised currencies without rules.. If the coin has use and demand then no amount of supply will drive it down.

Else you foster a community where the rich can sell for profit wbilst the poorer can't and have to wait.. thats a limited market.

Yeha I was joking, but good discussion. Keep in mind that the coin already is already staking at a higher rate for those with the largest balances. Smaller balances have to wait extra days and they make less coins as a result.

Moving to Puerto Rico...
psyx80

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 03:47:49 AM

5 sat good price

scam coin ...

Please only here for six months in a coin, nothing has changed. no support in the market, there is no realization of the coin, there is no other bidding sites, no new purse with a smaller share per annum!

a good designer watches everything to his child grew.

o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 06:38:12 AM

5 sat good price

scam coin ...

Please only here for six months in a coin, nothing has changed. no support in the market, there is no realization of the coin, there is no other bidding sites, no new purse with a smaller share per annum!

Because since eggman its had no dev. Eggman was purely a pseudonym for anonymity so he could make the coin with high inflation mine or buy a few early and ride it out.. he's prolly a top 5 holder.

Yes i know Milly has said he/she is the dev but there has been no real commits or a vetting of the code to ensure its not a rogue dev like legendary coin.

Nothing against milly but im just stating the current actions. This can change.

Anyway thats why nothing 6 months.

Do i personally believe in this coin? No not really its just another clone that hasn't had any real work put into promoting it. Do i have a holding... yes thats why i post here.
psyx80

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 07:02:23 AM

5 sat good price

scam coin ...

Because since eggman its had no dev. Eggman was purely a pseudonym for anonymity so he could make the coin with high inflation mine or buy a few early and ride it out.. he's prolly a top 5 holder.

Yes i know Milly has said he/she is the dev but there has been no real commits or a vetting of the code to ensure its not a rogue dev like legendary coin.

Do i personally believe in this coin? No not really its just another clone that hasn't had any real work put into promoting it. Do i have a holding... yes thats why i post here.

I'm talking about the same, except that the statements that I am the developer of nothing else reported this person)) with the same success we conceal, I can also say that I am Satoshi Nakamoto  Grin Grin Grin.
if you declared yourself as such, provide their branch on github, show plans of the project and so on.

GoldSeal
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 06:10:28 AM

5 sat good price

scam coin ...

In my experience, when someone disappears like eggman, it usually means they are dead or in prison.

Moving to Puerto Rico...
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 07:56:24 AM

5 sat good price

scam coin ...

In my experience, when someone disappears like eggman, it usually means they are dead or in prison.

i disagree for crypto. Check most of the alt coins.. they make them premine or start off get sick of it or no return with their time and just dump it. Sometimes people make fake accounts to float many different cryptos etc.
Belligerent Fool
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 12:06:57 AM

5 sat good price

scam coin ...

i disagree for crypto. Check most of the alt coins.. they make them premine or start off get sick of it or no return with their time and just dump it. Sometimes people make fake accounts to float many different cryptos etc.

This hits the nail on the head Wink Why do you think newbie accounts get created and wait till they are Jr. Member to post New Altcoins with pictures ?

It is because of the backlash of nothing new and innovative being brought to the table besides a coin that will just get pumped and dumped, seriously all altcoins are like this if you haven't noticed there is literally 1000's although there is very few that have different kind of technology implemented and withstand the test of time.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 04:06:58 AM

5 sat good price

scam coin ...

This hits the nail on the head Wink Why do you think newbie accounts get created and wait till they are Jr. Member to post New Altcoins with pictures ?

It is because of the backlash of nothing new and innovative being brought to the table besides a coin that will just get pumped and dumped, seriously all altcoins are like this if you haven't noticed there is literally 1000's although there is very few that have different kind of technology implemented and withstand the test of time.

and most are retarded... i mean come on tobacco coin... alcohol coin... a coin to be used to buy tobacco or alcohol... wake the fuck up. Any alt coin can do this. What makes it specific to tobacco... just because the creator says so? Any crypto can be used to buy goods full stop. You need to create a difference for an alt coin. Changing the POS amount or the POW numbers isn't that. Eth added smart contract and programatic block chain apps etc. Thats something different. Granted it doesn't interest me to invest BUT its different. Sprouts is just another POS coin with high interest rate... yes i do have some but im not going to pull the wool over my eyes in hopes of convincing others so i can profit. Its no different than other POS coins. If a dev is serious they'll do something new and revolutionary with it.

O and adding tor or irc or something stupid like that into the wallet isn't revolutionary... adding something NEW NEW for its use. innovate stop immitating.
D3m0nKinGx

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507

The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 04:10:27 AM

I want to also add to this that there needs to be a lot more focus into getting more merchants to accept cryptocurrency. I still keep talking to amazon every so often to get them to consider accepting at least bitcoin for payments.

and more ppl should be doing this not just about the tech behind a coin but the actual practical use for it in the real world...this aspect seems to be quite overlooked...

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
TeamDisaster

Activity: 674
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2016, 11:06:55 AM

Is it possible within the wallet to combine all your inputs into one?  Or for staking would I be better off sending everything back to the exchange and then back to my wallet as a single input?  (I realise that the coin age would reset but is it a lot better to have, for instance, one stack of 300K coins staking rather than a bunch of stacks between 10K and 25K staking individually?) 

Okay... I hope that made sense...

Trade crypto at Bittrex

Buy gift cards with crypto at GiftOff
Kostolany, Jr.

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 11:40:15 AM

Is it possible within the wallet to combine all your inputs into one?  Or for staking would I be better off sending everything back to the exchange and then back to my wallet as a single input?  (I realise that the coin age would reset but is it a lot better to have, for instance, one stack of 300K coins staking rather than a bunch of stacks between 10K and 25K staking individually?) 

No need to send them outside. Just send them all back to the same address (where they staked) and you have it all in one :-)
It is also good thing to do since those 10K would really take ages to stake.

„While buying one should be romantic, while selling realistic (and in the meantime he should sleep).“
– André Kostolany
TeamDisaster

Activity: 674
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2016, 12:09:08 PM

No need to send them outside. Just send them all back to the same address (where they staked) and you have it all in one :-)

Thanks  Smiley

Thing is I was sure they'd all gone to the same address anyway but under "Minting" they are all showing up as separate inputs?

Trade crypto at Bittrex

Buy gift cards with crypto at GiftOff
Kostolany, Jr.

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 12:36:37 PM

Thanks  Smiley

Thing is I was sure they'd all gone to the same address anyway but under "Minting" they are all showing up as separate inputs?

Hmm, maybe you can also manually select everything in Send -> Coin Control Features (you have to activate it first in Setting -> Options -> Display -> Display coin control features)
Also you can create new address and send it there (and next time send it back to first address and so on, back and fortht). But for me it works with 1 address only.

„While buying one should be romantic, while selling realistic (and in the meantime he should sleep).“
– André Kostolany
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: