Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:45:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto-games.net, 30% house edge, bugs and vulnerabilities, screw the investors!  (Read 12939 times)
subSTRATA (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 04:24:59 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2015, 03:05:06 PM by subSTRATA

as in the title. im fairly sure I found a +EV method for a particular dice site, if someone like dooglus would pm me to confirm for this I would consider selling this bit of info to a few people. just being +EV goes not guarantee massive profits because this is gambling after all, but it is +EV. this does not involve martingale whatsoever.

that wasnt the intention at the very beginning, but it is now. I've said it multiple times before in the thread, I will be contacting the site after dooglus's confirmation.

I just confirmed that the site in question does offer +EV bets for the player. In the worst case the edge is 30% for the player.

I fully expect the site to fix this when subSTRATA tells them about it.

tip address for me: 1PfR7yoo6ttNezCQd3NP5fcEhfGGrD456v
tip address for dooglus: 1JtD6uG43feZrUqgxTYsQAPTmgmq8hogCt

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 04:32:36 AM

as in the title. im fairly sure I found a +EV method for a particular dice site, if someone like dooglus would pm me to confirm for this I would consider selling this bit of info to a few people. just being +EV goes not guarantee massive profits because this is gambling after all, but it is +EV. this does not involve martingale whatsoever.

how is that possible  Huh that's insane
it's impossible to find a dice site that you can have +EV playing it
if this topic was for newbie then I will laugh a lot , but this is coming from a Hero Member  Huh
damn I'm so curious to know what is this ( particular ) dice site
I won't buy it and I won't believe it unless I know the site
RadienT

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 04:33:10 AM

Capitalism Is The Name Of The Game I Guess.  Shocked
subSTRATA (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 04:34:39 AM

how is that possible  Huh that's insane
it's impossible to find a dice site that you can have +EV playing it
if this topic was for newbie then I will laugh a lot , but this is coming from a Hero Member  Huh
damn I'm so curious to know what is this ( particular ) dice site
I won't buy it and I won't believe it unless I know the site

not going to give specifics, a vouch from dooglus especially should clear most doubts though.

Hexcoin

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 04:42:22 AM

is it from a popular dice site? if it is from unknown dice site then i will think that your method is because of flaw in the script
subSTRATA (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 04:44:02 AM

is it from a popular dice site? if it is from unknown dice site then i will think that your method is because of flaw in the script

it's not an exploit of the site's script or anything. not going to even give leads as to what site it is though.

Hexcoin

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 04:51:13 AM

it's not an exploit of the site's script or anything. not going to even give leads as to what site it is though.

so you mean it is just a winning method? have you tried it for days or weeks now and got positive result?
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 04:57:36 AM

I just finished about 3 months of binge dice at various sites (rollin.io, PD, JD, PRC, SD, and probably a few others).  I tried every strategy I could albeit with a fairly limited bank roll.  But that's the nice thing about 8 decimal points to the right is all the flexibility of 100's of millions of units.  So many times I thought I had something and so many times my simulator would come up a winner the first several times I ran it... even for hours and days.  But in the end, there was nothing reliable I could find.  Even strats that ran for days in the simulator could fail in just minutes on a live site.  I tried many variations of Martingale, D'alambert, Labouchere, Fibonacci, and personalized lists.  It was sort of fun and appealed to my methodical yet insidious nature.

But anyways... Of course I'm interested in a +EV method.  It would be invaluable but I doubt I could afford it.  Feel free to shoot me a PM or maybe we could work out some sort of a deal.  

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
subSTRATA (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 05:05:01 AM

so you mean it is just a winning method? have you tried it for days or weeks now and got positive result?

there are no "for sure winning methods" in gambling, all I'm saying is that I know something that will give +EV, nothing more.

I just finished about 3 months of binge dice at various sites (rollin.io, PD, JD, PRC, SD, and probably a few others).  I tried every strategy I could albeit with a fairly limited bank roll.  But that's the nice thing about 8 decimal points to the right is all the flexibility of 100's of millions of units.  So many times I thought I had something and so many times my simulator would come up a winner the first several times I ran it... even for hours and days.  But in the end, there was nothing reliable I could find.  Even strats that ran for days in the simulator could fail in just minutes on a live site.  I tried many variations of Martingale, D'alambert, Labouchere, Fibonacci, and personalized lists.  It was sort of fun and appealed to my methodical yet insidious nature.

But anyways... Of course I'm interested in a +EV method.  It would be invaluable but I doubt I could afford it.  Feel free to shoot me a PM or maybe we could work out some sort of a deal. 

thanks for showing interest, I'm mostly waiting on a vouch from someone extremely trusted in the dice scene that'll give my words some credibility.

grendel25
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 05:18:11 AM

Well, variations of different strategies I tried did give better EV than others and I can definitely feel more confident in some of my fine tuned strategies compared to others.  Bet and bankroll management come into play.  Now that I understand better that your method is simply +EV and not necessarily a sure winning method I'm not as interested.  Sorry, but anytime I see someone post "+" I expect + with practically no risk of "-" but it doesn't sound like that's what you're selling.

I'm still interested but probably not to buy anything.  My offer is always open for PMs though if you want to compare notes.  

At the end of my binge and experiments, I was highly confident using a few strategies that I could come away with minor gains in short bursts but I'm sure that's no surprise to many here.  After my dice binge I'm just content to play some NL Hold 'em for a while but I'm sure the dice bug will bite me again in a few weeks.

..EPICENTRAL .....
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
Malin Keshar

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 05:19:19 AM

what does +EV means Huh Positive expectation?

Does it involve any kind of exploit or something?
grendel25
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 05:22:11 AM

Here you go:  http://www.wikihow.com/Calculate-an-Expected-Value

It's not an exploit, it's just a fair consideration of the eventual values given a large statistical basis of data.

..EPICENTRAL .....
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
Malin Keshar

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 05:26:52 AM

It's not an exploit, it's just a fair consideration of the eventual values given a large statistical basis of data.

Thank you.

But did OP made the calculation to proof his method is a winning one or he just got lots of fata, got profit and concluded his method has +EV?

What is the EV for your method?
subSTRATA (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 05:32:35 AM

Thank you.

But did OP made the calculation to proof his method is a winning one or he just got lots of fata, got profit and concluded his method has +EV?

I didn't do a calculation mostly because I didn't want to do any math today, but it is +EV, that I'm fairly sure of.

grendel25
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 05:38:31 AM

Here you go:  http://www.wikihow.com/Calculate-an-Expected-Value

Thank you.

I didn't do a calculation mostly because I didn't want to do any math today, but it is +EV, that I'm fairly sure of.

I'm constantly calculating.  Frankly, this was my first consideration of +EV and had no idea of calculating it.  So I hate reading.  But I read about 1/3 of that page I linked and boom: calculations are flowing in my head.  So guess what I'm doing now, subSTRATA?  That's right, back at the simulator!  And... It's very interesting with the calc ideas I got from EV consideration and what that page had to say... In my very first sim run with a .1 bank I was up .04 at 17K bets before crashing out and losing about half the bank roll.     /sigh  /smh  ... back to the drawing board.

edit:  but that's the thing to remember here... If you can wipe out your bankroll in 17K rolls it's just as likely that you could wipe it out before even hitting .01 profit in just 1K rols.  You'd have to run the sims over and over again to find what "EV" looks appealing but even then when you go to gamble... it's in god's hands.

..EPICENTRAL .....
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
PenguinFire

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

That Darn Cat

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 05:44:41 AM

What does "+EV" mean?  As for how much I would pay, probably as much as I could afford to pay if it was impossible to lose with.  The only risk then would be that the dice site you were playing on didn't pay out, which, I doubt you would run into unless you were stupid enough to build up like a 2,3 BTC bankroll. 

subSTRATA (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 05:50:36 AM

What does "+EV" mean?  As for how much I would pay, probably as much as I could afford to pay if it was impossible to lose with.  The only risk then would be that the dice site you were playing on didn't pay out, which, I doubt you would run into unless you were stupid enough to build up like a 2,3 BTC bankroll. 

this is gambling, I'm not giving any assurances on winning, nor will I ever claim to. as stated before, I just know a way to get +EV, nothing more, nothing less.

and I didn't do an exact calculation, because that involves effort, which is scarce this late at night, but it is +EV.

Dannie
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 05:55:32 AM

Is your method something like playing lots of 0.000001 bets on fortunejack for the jackpot or by playing lots of bets on Dadice for the jackpot and special prize of the 500,000,000th bet?

subSTRATA (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 05:58:37 AM

Is your method something like playing lots of 0.000001 bets on fortunejack for the jackpot or by playing lots of bets on Dadice for the jackpot and special prize of the 500,000,000th bet?

no. it doesn't involve any sort of bonus or jackpot in any way. it's actually relatively simple.

cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 06:01:35 AM

not going to give specifics, a vouch from dooglus especially should clear most doubts though.

I do hope dooglus vouch for this but all I know that it is impossible to have +EV. A good strategy will get you near to zero EV  not make them +EV . Also that this is not clear, you mentioned that it works on a particular dice sites . It should works on any dice sites that have the same house edge since they are not different
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: